You can rent this space for only $5 a week.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023Robin Miller
+* Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023BTR1701
|`- Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023shawn
+- Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023anim8rfsk
`* Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023Ian J. Ball
 `- Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023anim8rfsk

1
Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023

<kpmck3F9028U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206652&group=rec.arts.tv#206652

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 00:54:25 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.17.1
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 04:54 UTC

Tuesday, Oct. 24

Streaming:

Zainab Johnson: Hijabs Off (comedy special) (12:01 am,
Prime Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xgP2L6OUI

Hot Potato: The Story of The Wiggles (documentary) (12:01
am, Prime Video)

The incredible true story of early childhood teachers and friends, The
Wiggles (an Australian children's music group formed in 1991), who rock
'n' rolled their way into the hearts of millions around the globe in one
of the greatest entertainment stories of all time. 1h 44m.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22694238/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OVvur4wj74

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wiggles

Get Gotti [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)

Told from both sides of the law, this docuseries from the makers of
"Fear City" follows the FBI's battle to bring down infamous mob boss
John Gotti.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81628150

Pete Holmes: I Am Not for Everyone (comedy special)
(3:01 am, Netflix)

https://www.netflix.com/title/81700857

Krishnas: Gurus. Karma. Murder. [new; complete miniseries]
(3:01 am, Peacock)

When an Indian Swami gives a lost generation of Americans a new message
of love, the Hare Krishna religion is born. But when the Swami dies
without finishing his mission, an American Guru tries to seize control
of the movement, leading to accusations of racketeering and murder, and
the investigations by a West Virginia Sheriff’s Detective, the LAPD and
the FBI. Krishnas: Gurus. Karma. Murder. gives a glimpse into the epic
American tale about charismatic personalities that offer divine light,
and Krishna devotees who discover their movement has been corrupted by
greed, lust for power and vengeance. Three-part mini-series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZDCsoBb20

Milli Vanilli (documentary) (3:01 am, Paramount+)

Step inside music's biggest scandal with Milli Vanilli, a new
feature-length documentary that tells the story of Robert Pilatus and
Fabrice Morvan. Rob and Fab, better known as Milli Vanilli, became the
world’s most popular pop duo in 1990­but their ascension came at a
devastating price that ultimately led to their infamous undoing. Hear
from the real voices in Milli Vanilli, a documentary that's critically
acclaimed as "captivating" and "revealing". 1h 46m.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14666592/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygUUbEaUZU

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/milli-vanilli/

Broadcast and cable:

Native America (season 2 premiere) (9 pm, PBS)

Four episodes running through Nov. 14.

Wednesday, Oct. 25

Streaming:

Absolute Beginners [Absolutni debiutanci] [new; complete season 1]
(3:01 am, Netflix)

Two childhood best friends enjoying their final seaside summer as they
prepare for film school meet an aspiring athlete who ignites unfamiliar
desires. Polish series.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81567028

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27688981/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGd79hVBk8

The After (short) (3:01 am, Netflix)

After witnessing a violent crime, a shattered rideshare driver picks up
a passenger that forces him to confront his grief. Stars
David Oyelowo and Jessica Plummer. British film; 18 minutes.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81460836

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt28532006/

Burning Betrayal [O lado bom de ser traída] (movie) (3:01
am, Netflix)

Babi discovers a betrayal by her long-term partner and decides to embark
on a new adventure in life. On this journey, she meets judge Marco and
they begin to live a story permeated by a lot of sexual tension.
Brazilian film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYQpOLrQ-BU

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26787296/

https://www.netflix.com/title/81446391

Life on Our Planet [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am,
Netflix)

The incredible story of life's epic, four-billion-year journey on Earth
comes alive in this series from Steven Spielberg and the team behind
"Our Planet." Eight-part documentary series narrated by Morgan Freeman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1v0pzMP4g

https://www.netflix.com/title/80213846

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt23181388/

TMZ No BS: Rich, Famous and Terrified Stars (special) (3:01
am, Tubi)

TMZ examines some of the most downright terrifying experiences celebs
have faced that prove being a celebrity isn’t all glitz & glamor.

Broadcast and cable:

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (season 13 premiere)
(8 pm, Bravo)

Thursday, Oct. 26

Streaming:

Sebastian Fitzek's Therapy [new; complete season 1?]
(12:01 am, Prime Video)

A psychiatrist, years after her disappearance, deals with loss of his
daughter. German series; six episodes. Confirmed?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14962342/

American Horror Stories (complete season 3) (12:01
am, Hulu)

The episodic anthology spinoff from American Horror Story returns with
four new episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbOb5rrGwms

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12306692/ [rating 6.2]

ONEFOUR: Against All Odds (documentary) (3:01 am, Netflix)

This documentary traces the meteoric rise of Australia's first drill rap
stars, defiant in the face of police's efforts to stop them from
performing. Australian film; 1h 22m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCazff4vj_s

https://www.netflix.com/title/81485425/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill_music

Pluto [new; complete season 1] (3:01 am, Netflix)

A murder occurs in an orderly world where robots are unable to kill
humans. The robotic Europol investigator Gesicht takes the case, but the
mystery deepens when he finds no trace of a human at the scene of the
crime. As he pursues the truth, Gesicht uncovers the most evil
manifestation of hate that history ever seen, one that is bent on
bringing destruction to the world. Anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ez8lm9I26Y

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26737616/

https://www.netflix.com/title/81281344/

The Vanishing Triangle [new] (3:01 am, Sundance Now)

Journalist Lisa Wallace (India Mullen) teams up with Detective David
Burkely (Allen Leech) after her article about her mother's murder is
linked to the disappearance of Amy Reynolds in the Irish crime drama
series created by Ivan Kavanagh and loosely based on real events in
1990s Ireland. Rescheduled from September. Six episodes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10270200/

https://www.amcnetworks.com/press-releases/edge-of-your-seat-mystery-thriller-the-vanishing-triangle-premieres-with-two-episodes-on-thursday-october-26-on-sundance-now-and-amc/

I Hate You to Death (movie) (3:01 am, Tubi)

After discovering that her husband is living three separate lives,
Kelsey Manning teams up with her “sister wives” to plot the ultimate
revenge against him. [Apparently included on release list for October,
but no further information appears to be available.]

Broadcast and cable:

Stalked by My Stepsister (movie) (8 pm, LMN)

When 17-year-old Maddy Andrews discovers her seemingly perfect new
stepsister has a sinister dark side, she must find a way to protect
herself, and her mother--or risk becoming the latest in a long line of
victims. Stars Eva Igo and Christa Rose.

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/stalked-by-my-stepsister

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt20115280/

Mr. Christmas Comes to Town (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark M&M)

A shopping channel host known as Ms. Christmas (Barbara Niven) receives
a terminal diagnosis, which inspires a multi-city excursion set to
spread Christmas cheer before her farewell broadcast. Also stars Erica
Durance and Brennan Elliott.

https://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/ms-christmas-comes-to-town

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt28651158/

Son of a Critch (season 2 premiere) (8 pm, CW)

13 episodes; rescheduled from Oct. 19.

Run the Burbs (season 2 premiere) (8:30 pm, CW)

13 episodes; rescheduled from Oct. 19.

Everyone Else Burns [new to US] (9:30 pm, CW)

Simon Bird (The Inbetweeners, Friday Night Dinner) plays the head of a
family that has joined an apocalyptic religious sect in Manchester,
England in this six-episode British sitcom that aired on the UK's
Channel 4 in January. Rescheduled from Oct. 19.

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/everyone-else-burns/season-1/ [score 80]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt19889996/ [rating 6.7]

Friday, Oct. 27

Streaming:

Memento Mori [new; complete season 1?] (12:01 am, Prime Video]

Explores the relationship between a murderer and a police officer.
Spanish series; six episodes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22169620/

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023

<atropos-6AB8ED.22234222102023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206653&group=rec.arts.tv#206653

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 22:23:42 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 05:23 UTC

In article <kpmck3F9028U1@mid.individual.net>,
Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Five Nights at Freddy's (movie) (3:01 am, Peacock)
>
> Mike Schmidt (Josh Hutcherson), a troubled security guard, starts a
> night-time job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a once-successful abandoned
> family entertainment center, where he discovers its four animatronic
> mascots--Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy
> the Pirate Fox--kill anyone that is still there after midnight. 1h 50m.

Glad to see this is streaming. I was mildly interested in seeing it but not enough to go to the theater
for it.

> The Nun II (streaming premiere) (3:01 am, Max)
>
> 1956 - France. A priest is murdered. An evil is spreading. The sequel to
> the worldwide smash hit follows Sister Irene as she once again comes
> face-to-face with Valak, the demon nun. 1h 50m.

Taissa Farmiga! Always a pleasure when she escapes from my pocket and films a movie

> South Park: Joining the Panderverse (animated special)
> (3:01 am, Paramount+)

Disney apparently held some kind of (failed) summit with Comedy Central
to convince them or bribe them not to air this. Which means I'll
definitely be checking it out.

Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023

<884228672.719730910.282050.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206654&group=rec.arts.tv#206654

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 22:26:47 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 05:26 UTC

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Tuesday, Oct. 24
>

> Streaming:
>

> Broadcast and cable:

> Wednesday, Oct. 25
>

> Streaming:
>

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> *****************************************************************************************
>

> Thursday, Oct. 26
>

> Streaming:
>

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> Son of a Critch (season 2 premiere) (8 pm, CW)

The C dub must die

> Run the Burbs (season 2 premiere) (8:30 pm, CW)

The C dub must die

> Everyone Else Burns [new to US] (9:30 pm, CW)

The C dub must die

> Friday, Oct. 27
>

> Streaming:
>

> When Evil Lurks [Cuando acecha la maldad] (movie) (3:01
> am, Shudder)

Nobody gets Shudder

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> Penn & Teller: Fool Us (season 10 premiere) (8 pm, CW)

The C dub must die

> Masters of Illusion (season 10 premiere) (9 pm, CW)

The C dub must die

> World's Funniest Animals (season 4 premiere) (9:30 pm, CW)

The C dub must die

> (end)

Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023

<k5ncji549n3kmfj8van2j7jlebe5quaka0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206667&group=rec.arts.tv#206667

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 07:46:52 -0400
 by: shawn - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:46 UTC

On Sun, 22 Oct 2023 22:23:42 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <kpmck3F9028U1@mid.individual.net>,
> Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Five Nights at Freddy's (movie) (3:01 am, Peacock)
>>
>> Mike Schmidt (Josh Hutcherson), a troubled security guard, starts a
>> night-time job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a once-successful abandoned
>> family entertainment center, where he discovers its four animatronic
>> mascots--Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy
>> the Pirate Fox--kill anyone that is still there after midnight. 1h 50m.
>
>Glad to see this is streaming. I was mildly interested in seeing it but not enough to go to the theater
>for it.

I bet WILLY'S WONDERLAND ends up being the better movie. It's stars
Nicholas Cage so of course it will be the better movie.

Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023

<uh5qlh$354ds$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206670&group=rec.arts.tv#206670

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 05:58:25 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 12:58 UTC

On 10/22/23 9:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

>         Tuesday, Oct. 24
>

>     Streaming:
>

> Hot Potato: The Story of The Wiggles       (documentary)         (12:01
> am, Prime Video)
>
> The incredible true story of early childhood teachers and friends, The
> Wiggles (an Australian children's music group formed in 1991), who rock
> 'n' rolled their way into the hearts of millions around the globe in one
> of the greatest entertainment stories of all time. 1h 44m.

Pass! Pass!!

> Milli Vanilli          (documentary)          (3:01 am, Paramount+)

Fuck Paramount!!

>         Wednesday, Oct. 25
>

>     Streaming:
>

> The After      (short)           (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> After witnessing a violent crime, a shattered rideshare driver picks up
> a passenger that forces him to confront his grief. Stars
> David Oyelowo and Jessica Plummer. British film; 18 minutes.

This is not making me miss Netflix!

> TMZ No BS: Rich, Famous and Terrified Stars      (special)        (3:01
> am, Tubi)
>
> TMZ examines some of the most downright terrifying experiences celebs
> have faced that prove being a celebrity isn’t all glitz & glamor.

Wow - that's super hard-hitting, TMZ!!

>         Thursday, Oct. 26
>

>     Streaming:
>

> American Horror Stories          (complete season 3)           (12:01
> am, Hulu)
>
> The episodic anthology spinoff from American Horror Story returns with
> four new episodes.

*Four*?!!

How long is it before streaming TV series seasons devolve to just 2
episodes a season?!

> ONEFOUR: Against All Odds          (documentary)          (3:01 am,
> Netflix)
>
> This documentary traces the meteoric rise of Australia's first drill rap
> stars, defiant in the face of police's efforts to stop them from
> performing.  Australian film; 1h 22m.

I call "B.S.!"

> I Hate You to Death       (movie)        (3:01 am, Tubi)
>
> After discovering that her husband is living three separate lives,
> Kelsey Manning teams up with her “sister wives” to plot the ultimate
> revenge against him. [Apparently included on release list for October,
> but no further information appears to be available.]

Yep - I can find nothing on this. And, with me, I don't even think about
watching a Tubi original, until I can see who is in the cast list...

>     Broadcast and cable:
>

> Stalked by My Stepsister    (movie)    (8 pm, LMN)
>
> When 17-year-old Maddy Andrews discovers her seemingly perfect new
> stepsister has a sinister dark side, she must find a way to protect
> herself, and her mother--or risk becoming the latest in a long line of
> victims. Stars Eva Igo and Christa Rose.

Yep - I'm in!

> Mr. Christmas Comes to Town         (movie)         (8 pm, Hallmark M&M)
>
> A shopping channel host known as Ms. Christmas (Barbara Niven) receives
> a terminal diagnosis, which inspires a multi-city excursion set to
> spread Christmas cheer before her farewell broadcast. Also stars Erica
> Durance and Brennan Elliott.

Zzzzzz....

> Everyone Else Burns        [new to US]         (9:30 pm, CW)
>
> Simon Bird (The Inbetweeners, Friday Night Dinner) plays the head of a
> family that has joined an apocalyptic religious sect in Manchester,
> England in this six-episode British sitcom that aired on the UK's
> Channel 4 in January. Rescheduled from Oct. 19.

Whoo, boy...

>         Friday, Oct. 27
>

>     Streaming:
>

> Shoresy         (complete season 2)           (12:01 am, Hulu)
>
> Foul-mouthed, chirp-serving, mother-loving, fan favorite LETTERKENNY

Letterkenny!!

> character Shorsey (Jared Keeso) joins the Sudbury Bulldogs of the
> Northern Ontario Senior Hockey Organization (aka The NOSHO) on a quest
> to never lose again. Six episodes.
>

> The Enfield Poltergeist        [new; complete miniseries] (12:01 am,
> Apple TV+)
>
> Apple's four-part series explores the "real" paranormal events in 1977
> that inspired the story to The Conjuring 2.

Oh, Gawd...

> Pain Hustlers         (movie)            (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> Loosely based on a New York Times article, this Netflix true-crime drama
> from director David Yates (best known for his work on the Harry Potter
> film series) stars Emily Blunt as a high-school dropout and young mother
> who takes a job at a struggling pharmaceutical start-up in Florida,
> where things go well for a while—until she finds herself caught in the
> middle of a criminal conspiracy. Chris Evans, Catherine O'Hara, Jay
> Duplass, and Andy Garcia also star.

Again - not missing Netflix!

> Five Nights at Freddy's        (movie)         (3:01 am, Peacock)
>
> Mike Schmidt (Josh Hutcherson), a troubled security guard, starts a
> night-time job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a once-successful abandoned
> family entertainment center, where he discovers its four animatronic
> mascots--Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy
> the Pirate Fox--kill anyone that is still there after midnight. 1h 50m.

I will probably check this out...

> The Nun II          (streaming premiere)          (3:01 am, Max)
>
> 1956 - France. A priest is murdered. An evil is spreading. The sequel to
> the worldwide smash hit follows Sister Irene as she once again comes
> face-to-face with Valak, the demon nun. 1h 50m.

Ditto - I mean, who doesn't love Taissa Farmiga?!

> The Caregiver       (movie)        (3:01 am, Tubi)
>
> When a couple hires a caregiver for their disabled son, her dark past
> emerges, endangering everyone she encounters. Stars Vanessa Simmons,
> Tationna Bosier, Jerome Brooks, and Jennifer Freeman. 1 hr 41 min.

Again - nothing we haven't seen a zillion times before on Lifetime/LMN...

>     Broadcast and cable:
>

> Christmas by Design       (movie)        (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> A fashion designer gets accepted into a Christmas challenge to create a
> new holiday-themed collection and not only finds the inspiration for her
> next line but decides to redesign her approach to what’s most important
> in life. Stars Rebecca Dalton and Jonathan Keltz.

Rebecca Dalton is adorable, but, no...

> (end)

Re: Selected programming for Oct. 24-27, 2023

<1562614827.719762437.263258.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206676&group=rec.arts.tv#206676

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 07:07:57 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:07 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 10/22/23 9:54 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>
>>         Tuesday, Oct. 24
>>

>>     Streaming:
>>

>> Hot Potato: The Story of The Wiggles       (documentary)         (12:01
>> am, Prime Video)
>>
>> The incredible true story of early childhood teachers and friends, The
>> Wiggles (an Australian children's music group formed in 1991), who rock
>> 'n' rolled their way into the hearts of millions around the globe in one
>> of the greatest entertainment stories of all time. 1h 44m.
>
> Pass! Pass!!

Yeah

>> Milli Vanilli          (documentary)          (3:01 am, Paramount+)
>
> Fuck Paramount!!

Good point

>>         Wednesday, Oct. 25
>>

>>     Streaming:
>>

>> The After      (short)           (3:01 am, Netflix)
>>
>> After witnessing a violent crime, a shattered rideshare driver picks up
>> a passenger that forces him to confront his grief. Stars
>> David Oyelowo and Jessica Plummer. British film; 18 minutes.
>
> This is not making me miss Netflix!

No, although at least it’s probably in English

>> TMZ No BS: Rich, Famous and Terrified Stars      (special)        (3:01
>> am, Tubi)
>>
>> TMZ examines some of the most downright terrifying experiences celebs
>> have faced that prove being a celebrity isn’t all glitz & glamor.
>
> Wow - that's super hard-hitting, TMZ!!
>

>>         Thursday, Oct. 26
>>

>>     Streaming:
>>

>> American Horror Stories          (complete season 3)           (12:01
>> am, Hulu)
>>
>> The episodic anthology spinoff from American Horror Story returns with
>> four new episodes.
>
> *Four*?!!
>
> How long is it before streaming TV series seasons devolve to just 2
> episodes a season?!
>
>> ONEFOUR: Against All Odds          (documentary)          (3:01 am,
>> Netflix)
>>
>> This documentary traces the meteoric rise of Australia's first drill rap
>> stars, defiant in the face of police's efforts to stop them from
>> performing.  Australian film; 1h 22m.
>
> I call "B.S.!"
>
>> I Hate You to Death       (movie)        (3:01 am, Tubi)
>>
>> After discovering that her husband is living three separate lives,
>> Kelsey Manning teams up with her “sister wives” to plot the ultimate
>> revenge against him. [Apparently included on release list for October,
>> but no further information appears to be available.]
>
> Yep - I can find nothing on this. And, with me, I don't even think about
> watching a Tubi original, until I can see who is in the cast list...
>

>>     Broadcast and cable:
>>

>> Stalked by My Stepsister    (movie)    (8 pm, LMN)
>>
>> When 17-year-old Maddy Andrews discovers her seemingly perfect new
>> stepsister has a sinister dark side, she must find a way to protect
>> herself, and her mother--or risk becoming the latest in a long line of
>> victims. Stars Eva Igo and Christa Rose.
>
> Yep - I'm in!

Where Igo you go?

>> Mr. Christmas Comes to Town         (movie)         (8 pm, Hallmark M&M)
>>
>> A shopping channel host known as Ms. Christmas (Barbara Niven) receives
>> a terminal diagnosis, which inspires a multi-city excursion set to
>> spread Christmas cheer before her farewell broadcast. Also stars Erica
>> Durance and Brennan Elliott.
>
> Zzzzzz....

Durant’s was the closest thing on this whole list to interesting me

>> Everyone Else Burns        [new to US]         (9:30 pm, CW)
>>
>> Simon Bird (The Inbetweeners, Friday Night Dinner) plays the head of a
>> family that has joined an apocalyptic religious sect in Manchester,
>> England in this six-episode British sitcom that aired on the UK's
>> Channel 4 in January. Rescheduled from Oct. 19.
>
> Whoo, boy...
>

>>         Friday, Oct. 27
>>

>>     Streaming:
>>

>> Shoresy         (complete season 2)           (12:01 am, Hulu)
>>
>> Foul-mouthed, chirp-serving, mother-loving, fan favorite LETTERKENNY
>
> Letterkenny!!
>
>> character Shorsey (Jared Keeso) joins the Sudbury Bulldogs of the
>> Northern Ontario Senior Hockey Organization (aka The NOSHO) on a quest
>> to never lose again. Six episodes.
>>

>> The Enfield Poltergeist        [new; complete miniseries] (12:01 am,
>> Apple TV+)
>>
>> Apple's four-part series explores the "real" paranormal events in 1977
>> that inspired the story to The Conjuring 2.
>
> Oh, Gawd...
>
>> Pain Hustlers         (movie)            (3:01 am, Netflix)
>>
>> Loosely based on a New York Times article, this Netflix true-crime drama
>> from director David Yates (best known for his work on the Harry Potter
>> film series) stars Emily Blunt as a high-school dropout and young mother
>> who takes a job at a struggling pharmaceutical start-up in Florida,
>> where things go well for a while—until she finds herself caught in the
>> middle of a criminal conspiracy. Chris Evans, Catherine O'Hara, Jay
>> Duplass, and Andy Garcia also star.
>
> Again - not missing Netflix!

Or Apple plus