If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. -- Albert Einstein

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

SubjectAuthor
* U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobBTR1701
+* Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobBTR1701
|+- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobFPP
|+* Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mobtrotsky
||`* Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobFPP
|| `- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mobtrotsky
|`- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobUbiquitous
+- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobFPP
+* Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobFPP
|+- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mobsuper70s
|+- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mobtrotsky
|`* Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobEd Stasiak
| `* Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobFPP
|  `- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobFPP
+* Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mobtrotsky
|`- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobFPP
+- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian MobUbiquitous
`- Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mobchromebook test

1
U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<WfmdncjT6p610K34nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206196&group=rec.arts.tv#206196

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!news.furie.org.uk!usenet.goja.nl.eu.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.22.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:24:56 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:24 UTC

What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
Jan. 6 treatment?

Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
do it.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<d7ednRkH-5dW0q34nZ2dnZfqn_EAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206198&group=rec.arts.tv#206198

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:36:11 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:36 UTC

On Oct 18, 2023 at 2:24:56 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
> Jan. 6 treatment?
>
> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
> do it.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14

Today we witnessed a devastating attack on our democracy.

Far-left extremists stormed Capitol Hill.

Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib incited the crowd outside the Capitol. A sitting
member of Congress.

Never Forget the 10/18 insurrection.

We need to see 22-year prison sentences for the insurrectionists and federal
indictments against the people who incited it.

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugpkii$3ss1m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206200&group=rec.arts.tv#206200

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 18:00:49 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:00 UTC

On 10/18/23 5:24 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
> Jan. 6 treatment?
>
> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
> do it.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14

Everybody except you sees a protest. You see "an insurrection".
Without false equivalency, you have nothing to say.

So where are the cops being maimed an beaten?
Where are the guns?
Where are the fire extinguishers being used as battering rams?
Where are the flagpoles being used as spears?
Where is the bear spray?
Where are the gallows?
Where are the chants to murder officials?
Where are the battering rams?
Where is all the stolen property?
Where are the broken doors and windows?
Where is the shit being smeared on the walls?

Where Oathkeeper? Because we all say your MAGAts where they used all
that against cops and security.

Well, Oathkeeper? Where are the similarities? No answer, right?
You'll turn tail and run now, won't you? Of course you will.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugpkn2$3ss1m$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206201&group=rec.arts.tv#206201

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 18:03:14 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:03 UTC

On 10/18/23 5:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2023 at 2:24:56 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
>> Jan. 6 treatment?
>>
>> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
>> do it.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14
>
> Today we witnessed a devastating attack on our democracy.

Today we witnessed you being full of shit and comparing a protest to an
armed insurrection.

Nobody takes you seriously because you are not a serious person.
I'd get your head checked... because it looks like Long Covid is doing a
number on your mental acuity.

Don't worry... somebody will take care of you.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugq3cv$3pp4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206208&group=rec.arts.tv#206208

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:13:49 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 02:13 UTC

On 10/18/23 5:24 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
> Jan. 6 treatment?
>
> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
> do it.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14

This just in for Mr. Illiterate

> "A lot of disinformation out there about the protest at the Capitol, but the U.S. Capitol Police tell NBC News that to the best of their knowledge all protesters went through security, entering the proper way, through mag screening. Capitol office buildings are open to the public.
>
> Unlike on Jan. 6, when Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol and bypassed broken windows and blaring alarms, hundreds of these protesters are being arrested on the spot, as anyone who protests in the Capitol should expect to happen.
>
> These are people who are choosing to be arrested inside a Capitol office building to make a point. They did not break open fire doors or overrun security booths.
>
> Once again: This was a planned arrest, the type of thing protesters do to make a point. Zero evidence there were any breaches of Capitol security. They stood in line in an orderly fashion, went through security, and then protested with the purpose of being taken into custody."

Apparently "storming the Capitol" isn't an insurrection when you don't
actually storm the Capitol.

Awwwww... I know you were just hoping for more feces.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugq403$3t01$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206210&group=rec.arts.tv#206210

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:24:04 -0500
 by: super70s - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 02:24 UTC

On 2023-10-19 02:13:49 +0000, FPP said:

> On 10/18/23 5:24 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
>> Jan. 6 treatment?
>>
>> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
>> do it.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14
>>

> This just in for Mr. Illiterate
>
>> "A lot of disinformation out there about the protest at the Capitol,
>> but the U.S. Capitol Police tell NBC News that to the best of their
>> knowledge all protesters went through security, entering the proper
>> way, through mag screening. Capitol office buildings are open to the
>> public.
>> Unlike on Jan. 6, when Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol and
>> bypassed broken windows and blaring alarms, hundreds of these
>> protesters are being arrested on the spot, as anyone who protests in
>> the Capitol should expect to happen.
>>
>> These are people who are choosing to be arrested inside a Capitol
>> office building to make a point. They did not break open fire doors or
>> overrun security booths.
>>
>> Once again: This was a planned arrest, the type of thing protesters do
>> to make a point. Zero evidence there were any breaches of Capitol
>> security. They stood in line in an orderly fashion, went through
>> security, and then protested with the purpose of being taken into
>> custody."
>
> Apparently "storming the Capitol" isn't an insurrection when you don't
> actually storm the Capitol.
>
> Awwwww... I know you were just hoping for more feces.

Gym Jordan will probably want a formal investigation nevertheless,
Antifa could've been behind it.

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<hY3YM.78072$tnmf.73436@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206219&group=rec.arts.tv#206219

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 01:24:12 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 06:24 UTC

On 10/18/23 9:13 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 10/18/23 5:24 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving
>> the
>> Jan. 6 treatment?
>>
>> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when
>> conservatives
>> do it.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14
>>

> This just in for Mr. Illiterate
>
>> "A lot of disinformation out there about the protest at the Capitol,
>> but the U.S. Capitol Police tell NBC News that to the best of their
>> knowledge all protesters went through security, entering the proper
>> way, through mag screening. Capitol office buildings are open to the
>> public.
>> Unlike on Jan. 6, when Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol and
>> bypassed broken windows and blaring alarms, hundreds of these
>> protesters are being arrested on the spot, as anyone who protests in
>> the Capitol should expect to happen.
>>
>> These are people who are choosing to be arrested inside a Capitol
>> office building to make a point. They did not break open fire doors or
>> overrun security booths.
>>
>> Once again: This was a planned arrest, the type of thing protesters do
>> to make a point. Zero evidence there were any breaches of Capitol
>> security. They stood in line in an orderly fashion, went through
>> security, and then protested with the purpose of being taken into
>> custody."
>
> Apparently "storming the Capitol" isn't an insurrection when you don't
> actually storm the Capitol.
>
> Awwwww... I know you were just hoping for more feces.

As we both know he's all about the feces.

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<Qb4YM.63186$w4ec.32295@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206222&group=rec.arts.tv#206222

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 01:40:47 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 06:40 UTC

On 10/18/23 4:24 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
> Jan. 6 treatment?
>
> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
> do it.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14

In the old days this was called a "sit-in." No Capitol police were
beaten or killed that I know of, and several were arrested so justice
seems to have been served. But don't let me stop your exercises in
false equivalence.

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<gh4YM.21573$%WT8.12748@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206223&group=rec.arts.tv#206223

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 01:46:36 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 06:46 UTC

On 10/18/23 4:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2023 at 2:24:56 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
>> Jan. 6 treatment?
>>
>> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
>> do it.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14
>
> Today we witnessed a devastating attack on our democracy.
>
> Far-left extremists stormed Capitol Hill.
>
> Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib incited the crowd outside the Capitol. A sitting
> member of Congress.
>
> Never Forget the 10/18 insurrection.
>
> We need to see 22-year prison sentences for the insurrectionists and federal
> indictments against the people who incited it.

Yep, my opinion is definite mental illness, severe OCD. There are meds
you can take for this but I assume you lack the balls to talk to a
mental health professional.

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugqor6$7vpl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206228&group=rec.arts.tv#206228

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 04:19:50 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 08:19 UTC

On 10/19/23 2:46 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 10/18/23 4:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Oct 18, 2023 at 2:24:56 PM PDT, "BTR1701" <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people
>>> receiving the
>>> Jan. 6 treatment?
>>>
>>> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when
>>> conservatives
>>> do it.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14
>>>

>> Today we witnessed a devastating attack on our democracy.
>>
>> Far-left extremists stormed Capitol Hill.
>>
>> Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib incited the crowd outside the Capitol. A
>> sitting
>> member of Congress.
>>
>> Never Forget the 10/18 insurrection.
>>
>> We need to see 22-year prison sentences for the insurrectionists and
>> federal
>> indictments against the people who incited it.
>

> Yep, my opinion is definite mental illness, severe OCD.  There are meds
> you can take for this but I assume you lack the balls to talk to a
> mental health professional.

It's Long Covid, I tells ya'!

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugqou5$7vpl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206229&group=rec.arts.tv#206229

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 04:21:25 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 08:21 UTC

On 10/19/23 2:40 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 10/18/23 4:24 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving
>> the
>> Jan. 6 treatment?
>>
>> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when
>> conservatives
>> do it.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4?tag=14
>>

> In the old days this was called a "sit-in."  No Capitol police were
> beaten or killed that I know of, and several were arrested so justice
> seems to have been served.  But don't let me stop your exercises in
> false equivalence.

FREE THE COLBERT 9!!!

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<el7YM.123873$2fS.81657@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206233&group=rec.arts.tv#206233

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 05:15:38 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 10:15 UTC

On 10/19/23 3:19 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 10/19/23 2:46 AM, trotsky wrote:

>>> Today we witnessed a devastating attack on our democracy.
>>>
>>> Far-left extremists stormed Capitol Hill.
>>>
>>> Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib incited the crowd outside the Capitol. A
>>> sitting
>>> member of Congress.
>>>
>>> Never Forget the 10/18 insurrection.
>>>
>>> We need to see 22-year prison sentences for the insurrectionists and
>>> federal
>>> indictments against the people who incited it.
>>

>> Yep, my opinion is definite mental illness, severe OCD.  There are
>> meds you can take for this but I assume you lack the balls to talk to
>> a mental health professional.
>>

> It's Long Covid, I tells ya'!

Or syphilis. I think Al Capone behaved like this too.

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugr3bb$a40h$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206239&group=rec.arts.tv#206239

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 4:30:44 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 08:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

>> What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
>> Jan. 6 treatment?
>>
>> Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives do it.
>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4
>
>Today we witnessed a devastating attack on our democracy.
>
>Far-left extremists stormed Capitol Hill.
>
>Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib incited the crowd outside the Capitol. A sitting
>member of Congress.
>
>Never Forget the 10/18 insurrection.
>
>We need to see 22-year prison sentences for the insurrectionists and federal
>indictments against the people who incited it.

++

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugrb5e$c3he$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206247&group=rec.arts.tv#206247

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:25:06 +0000
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:25 UTC

In article <WfmdncjT6p610K34nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>, atropos@mac.com wrote:

>What do you suppose the over/under is on any of these people receiving the
>Jan. 6 treatment?
>
>Apparently storming the Capitol is only an 'insurrection' when conservatives
>do it.
>

>https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1714730976923054080/vid/avc1/320x400/5R_ZjmQ5VH4Ar3Rm.mp4

October 18th: The Day Democracy Almosr DIED!!!!!11!!1!eleventy-eleven!!!!

--
Islam is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are beaten, the boys buggered and the infidels are killed.

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<7124db61-7f1a-4042-9587-6334dc30c20en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206277&group=rec.arts.tv#206277

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 21:40 UTC

> FPP
>
> Unlike on Jan. 6, when Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol
> and bypassed broken windows and blaring alarms

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZHN4smAcjR4/maxresdefault.jpg

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugseml$koi7$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206283&group=rec.arts.tv#206283

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 19:39:01 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 23:39 UTC

On 10/19/23 5:40 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> FPP
>>
>> Unlike on Jan. 6, when Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol
>> and bypassed broken windows and blaring alarms
>
> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZHN4smAcjR4/maxresdefault.jpg

I'll bet you I can find a picture of Hitler NOT gassing Jews too.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<ugseth$koi7$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206284&group=rec.arts.tv#206284

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 19:42:41 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 23:42 UTC

> On 10/19/23 5:40 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>>> FPP
>>>
>>> Unlike on Jan. 6, when Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol
>>> and bypassed broken windows and blaring alarms
>>
>> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZHN4smAcjR4/maxresdefault.jpg

Dumb as a post, aren't you?

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2021/01/14/crowds-push-at-barricades-e50f7afab1a1eb8e8da9069639dc287dba587da0.jpg

https://news.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/20220712_insurrection_views_AP_21057712802286.jpg

Now you?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: U.S. Capitol Taken Over by Pro-Palestinian Mob

<1b6d9909-5b80-49a4-a4cc-08e16ef009fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206678&group=rec.arts.tv#206678

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 07:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:49 UTC