From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2023-10-23 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 4:30:40 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 08:30 UTC

After an arduous workout, I watched:

STAR WARS GALACTIC STARCRUISER HOTEL *FAILED*, BUT KK WILL BE *FURIOUS* OVER IGER'S PLAN TO *RECYCLE* IT!:
Disney failed SPECTACULARLY with their Kennedy mandated, Sequel trilogy
inspired Galactic Starcruiser Hotel, yet another financial and PR disaster
for the beleaguered and widely disliked company. Well now rumors are
surfacing that Bob Iger is exploring the possibility of retooling the
attraction in a way that will be deeply insulting for Kathleen Kennedy, a
stinging rebuke against her and her attempt to remake Star Wars as a feminist
propaganda platform. Recent articles reveal guests took a questionnaire on
the final voyage of the starcruiser. Following the failure of Ahsoka, Iger
it seems may finally be tired of losing, and my Hollywood spies have uncovered
information suggesting a change using the leftovers of the failed hotel that
could have major ramifications for the franchise down the line. This is what
I've been told! #disney #starwars #lucasfilm
https://youtu.be/07hM-4ZUSSk?si=gECAIj9b9DH4J6at

ROBYN HOOD EPISODE 4: THE HEROES ARE VILLAINS AND THE VILLAINS ARE THE HEROES!!:
The show devolves into farse beyond compare as the "villains" have more of a
troubled background than the "heroes" that act like villains at every given
opportunity. The Hood need to steal MORE STUFF to compensate for the victims
of their other crimes.
https://youtu.be/GL4k2Eil0yk?si=27Vxt3PBGp2eRSCa

ROBYN HOOD REVIEW THE HEROES GET *WORSE!* VILLAINS SAVE THE CITY - SEASON 1 EPISODE 4:
Robyn Hood Review of episode 3 season 1 of the Robin Hood remake by Director X.
This week Robyn Hood tries to steal to cover for her past mistakes that
increased the prices of goods. And thinks stealing more wont have the same
effect forever. The residents of Sherwood Forest refuse to turn in Robyn Hood
despite her destroying their lives. And things get weird at the Sheriffs. Is
Robyn Hood worth watching?
https://youtu.be/-lF_GlcnapA?si=oOXjuyo7DZkznlSx

I CAN'T DEFEND COREY FELDMAN ANYMORE | *DISASTROUS* CONCERT EXPERIENCE | RIOT FEST:
https://youtu.be/WRDExogkDJc?si=RLx1hpczK6jKH-0e

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-10-23 (Monday)

<uh8foj$3soh5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206799&group=rec.arts.tv#206799

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-10-23 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 06:10:43 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:10 UTC

On 10/24/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

Yesterday, just:

MNF - The 49ers lose to the Vikings, and rather pathetically I might add
- it felt like watching a Chargers game!

soaps: DOOL - Schanke from "Forever Knight" is on DOOL!! And he's in
cahoots with NuTheresa!! Unfortunately, this leads to a totally
eyeroll-worthy "revelation" - Victor's "secret son" really isn't Alex
K.: it's Xander! Theresa, with Schanke's help! forged the letter to make
it seem like Alex was Victor's son... Sloan chokes! Sloan tries to
replace a new genetic report for Nicole's baby (as it reveals that EJ
isn't the father) with her fake version, but messes up and leaves EJ
with the new report - it's only a matter of time now before Sloan's
scheme blows up on her!!
GH - Sonny meets with Serena Wu, whose answers on the whole
Gladys/Sasha thing are so unsatisfactory that Sonny should have just
wasted her on the spot - Sonny gets Selena to pledge to help with Cyrus,
but I wouldn't trust her at all! For some reason, Cyrus goes to see
Portia - the only real reason would be to intimidate her (for some
reason), but Portia is having none of it, and pledges to get a
restraining order (good idea!). Cody admits to Sam that Mac is his
father. Tracy orders Lucy and Maxie to keep Sasha as their spokesperson.
Dante tries to talk Sasha out of leaving town. Lois is convinced that
Tracy wants to "give" Deception to Brook Lynn.

I then saw some of "The Price Is Right at Night" - it was "family
night"! [roll]

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-10-23 (Monday)

<0312562f-77ea-42c3-ad78-9883882a5988n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206816&group=rec.arts.tv#206816

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:12:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:12 UTC

On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 8:10:51 AM UTC-5, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 10/24/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
> > What did you watch?
>
> Yesterday, just:
>
> MNF - The 49ers lose to the Vikings, and rather pathetically I might add
> - it felt like watching a Chargers game!
>
> soaps: DOOL - Schanke from "Forever Knight" is on DOOL!! And he's in
> cahoots with NuTheresa!! Unfortunately, this leads to a totally
> eyeroll-worthy "revelation" - Victor's "secret son" really isn't Alex
> K.: it's Xander! Theresa, with Schanke's help! forged the letter to make
> it seem like Alex was Victor's son... Sloan chokes! Sloan tries to
> replace a new genetic report for Nicole's baby (as it reveals that EJ
> isn't the father) with her fake version, but messes up and leaves EJ
> with the new report - it's only a matter of time now before Sloan's
> scheme blows up on her!!
> GH - Sonny meets with Serena Wu, whose answers on the whole
> Gladys/Sasha thing are so unsatisfactory that Sonny should have just
> wasted her on the spot - Sonny gets Selena to pledge to help with Cyrus,
> but I wouldn't trust her at all! For some reason, Cyrus goes to see
> Portia - the only real reason would be to intimidate her (for some
> reason), but Portia is having none of it, and pledges to get a
> restraining order (good idea!). Cody admits to Sam that Mac is his
> father. Tracy orders Lucy and Maxie to keep Sasha as their spokesperson.
> Dante tries to talk Sasha out of leaving town. Lois is convinced that
> Tracy wants to "give" Deception to Brook Lynn.
>
> I then saw some of "The Price Is Right at Night" - it was "family
> night"! [roll]

Watching pbs Old House. Over the top wasteful Massachusetts remodeling because architect declares it's Dated.
2000 year addition lacked concrete wall FOOTINGS so its demoed. Figures, Boston unions.