Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I am Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden and I approve this message
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:11 UTC

WASHINGTON—Upon returning from his brief diplomatic trip to the Middle East, President Joe Biden urged the nation Thursday not to let dangerous online rhetoric humanize Palestinians. “As the war between Israel and Hamas rages on, I urge my fellow Americans to remain vigilant, and not fall for any false propaganda that claims people living in Gaza and the West Bank are worthy of human life,” said the 46th president, adding that since the war had begun, U.S. intelligence had discovered countless bad actors flooding the internet with reports that many Palestinians were mothers, fathers, and children who were not terrorists and did not deserve to be trapped without food, water, or fuel while being carpet-bombed into submission. “If you hear a Palestinian being described with terminology like ‘son,’ ‘daughter,’ or ‘in desperate need of medical attention,’ then you should be aware that what you are reading has been specifically designed to stoke empathy.” At press time, Biden added that Americans should also avoid dangerous propaganda that wrongly asserts the billions of dollars in military aid the United States has sent to Israel could be spent on things like healthcare, education, or alleviating poverty at home.

Biden Urges Americans Not To Let Dangerous Online Rhetoric Humanize Palestinians
PublishedThursday 1:00PM
https://www.theonion.com/biden-urges-americans-not-to-let-dangerous-online-rheto-1850941897