From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] A sick prank
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:12:34 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:12 UTC

I just stumbled on this and thought it was a perfect illustration of
the old Latin phrase "caveat emptor", usually translated as "let the
buyer beware".

https://futurism.com/amazon-urine-energy-drink

The article insists that not a single container of Release was ever
shipped. I sure hope that is true. If I'd been tricked in drinking it,
I would have wanted to strangle the asshat that came up with this
stunt!

For what it's worth, I tried looking for this product at Amazon
websites for the US, Canada, and UK and came up empty. (I searched on
"energy drink release" and didn't bother going beyond the first page of
hits, assuming that Release would be on the 1st page of results if it
was in the results at all.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] A sick prank

<uhaur4$n170$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206895&group=rec.arts.tv#206895

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] A sick prank
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 4:30:46 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:30 UTC

no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:

>I just stumbled on this and thought it was a perfect illustration of
>the old Latin phrase "caveat emptor", usually translated as "let the
>buyer beware".
>
>https://futurism.com/amazon-urine-energy-drink
>
>The article insists that not a single container of Release was ever
>shipped. I sure hope that is true. If I'd been tricked in drinking it,
>I would have wanted to strangle the asshat that came up with this
>stunt!

There was an ep of MORAL OREL about that... Damn funny!
https://youtu.be/Bb9gxcRSFzU

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [OT] A sick prank

<d3bb5b99-7713-4718-9472-7f032ff1f9f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206948&group=rec.arts.tv#206948

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:17 UTC

On Tuesday, 24 October 2023 at 11:12:44 UTC-4, Rhino wrote:
> I just stumbled on this and thought it was a perfect illustration of
> the old Latin phrase "caveat emptor", usually translated as "let the
> buyer beware".
>
> https://futurism.com/amazon-urine-energy-drink
>
> The article insists that not a single container of Release was ever
> shipped. I sure hope that is true. If I'd been tricked in drinking it,
> I would have wanted to strangle the asshat that came up with this
> stunt!
>
> For what it's worth, I tried looking for this product at Amazon
> websites for the US, Canada, and UK and came up empty. (I searched on
> "energy drink release" and didn't bother going beyond the first page of
> hits, assuming that Release would be on the 1st page of results if it
> was in the results at all.
>
> --
> Rhino

These are like the guys who pretended they had no money in Japan and started dining and dashing, begging and avoiding
train-fares by hiding in washrooms. Yes, it's distasteful, but kind of funny in a manic way.

Re: [OT] A sick prank

<20231025214312.00007772@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206967&group=rec.arts.tv#206967

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 21:43:12 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:43 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 4:30:46 -0400
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:
>
> >I just stumbled on this and thought it was a perfect illustration of
> >the old Latin phrase "caveat emptor", usually translated as "let the
> >buyer beware".
> >
> >https://futurism.com/amazon-urine-energy-drink
> >
> >The article insists that not a single container of Release was ever
> >shipped. I sure hope that is true. If I'd been tricked in drinking
> >it, I would have wanted to strangle the asshat that came up with this
> >stunt!
>
> There was an ep of MORAL OREL about that... Damn funny!
> https://youtu.be/Bb9gxcRSFzU

I had never heard of Moral Orel before watching that video but it sure
is relevant to this bozo proposing to sell the urine of Amazon drivers.
Maybe he was inspired by the Moral Orel video?

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] A sick prank

<uhdgr5$1hjg6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=207027&group=rec.arts.tv#207027

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 4:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 08:30 UTC

no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:

>>> I just stumbled on this and thought it was a perfect illustration of
>>> the old Latin phrase "caveat emptor", usually translated as "let the
>>> buyer beware".
>>>
>>> https://futurism.com/amazon-urine-energy-drink
>>>
>>> The article insists that not a single container of Release was ever
>>> shipped. I sure hope that is true. If I'd been tricked in drinking
>>> it, I would have wanted to strangle the asshat that came up with this
>>> stunt!
>>
>> There was an ep of MORAL OREL about that... Damn funny!
>> https://youtu.be/Bb9gxcRSFzU
>
>I had never heard of Moral Orel before watching that video but it sure
>is relevant to this bozo proposing to sell the urine of Amazon drivers.
>Maybe he was inspired by the Moral Orel video?

#MeToo

--
Let's go Brandon!