From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] A Lion Walks....
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 13:40:19 -0500
 by: Rhino - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 18:40 UTC

I found that this story reminded me of the old film A Tiger Walks,
which I saw when I was a kid. (I don't remember anything but the title
though and a vague recollection that the tiger in the film had also
escaped from a zoo or circus.)

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.6642867

It's good that the lion was recaptured and didn't have to be killed but
I'd have been even happier if there was a positive statement to the
effect that no people or animals were hurt during the lion's walkabout.
Mind you, if it attacked any people, I expect it would have been put
down but I'm not so sure that would have happened if it ate someone's
dog or cat....

--
Rhino