Kill Ugly Processor Architectures -- Karl Lehenbauer

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Selected programming for Nov. 14-17, 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Selected programming for Nov. 14-17, 2023anim8rfsk
`- Re: Selected programming for Nov. 14-17, 2023Ian J. Ball

1
Re: Selected programming for Nov. 14-17, 2023

<1183035008.721784370.880126.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=208931&group=rec.arts.tv#208931

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for Nov. 14-17, 2023
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 17:16:23 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 00:16 UTC

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Previously released:
>

> Persona: Sulli (special/documentary) (Netflix, Nov. 12)
>
> Features a special episode of the "Persona" anthology series starring
> Sulli, and an in-depth interview she gave in 2019. 2023 Korean production.

Another welfare check gone horribly awry

> You & Me & Me [Thoe kap chan kap chan] (movie) (Netflix,
> Nov. 11)
>
> Twin sisters You and Me share an intimate bond like no other --

Maybe if it was rated X

> Forever (movie) (Netflix, Nov. 10)
>
> The once unbreakable bond between teen football enthusiasts Mila and Kia
> begins to strain when a demanding former pro bursts in as their new
> coach. Swedish film; 1hr 43m.

And they wonder why Ian cancel Netflix

> Oregon (movie) (Netflix, Nov. 10)
>
> On vacation in Istanbul in the '80s,

Back then wasn’t it called Constantinople?

> Tuesday, Nov. 14
>

> Streaming:
>

> A Murder at the End of the World [new] (12:01 am, Hulu)

On my list

> JFK: What the Doctors Saw (documentary) (3:01 am, Paramount+)

But will they mention my name? If only someone got Paramont plus and could
tell me.

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> NCIS: Sydney [new] (8 pm, CBS)

Hey, wait a minute…

> NCIS Special Agent Michelle Mackey (Olivia Swann)

I read somewhere that she’s not a real American

> Jay-Z and Gayle King: Brooklyn's Own (talk special) (9 pm, CBS)

Hell no

> Whose Line Is It Anyway? (season 20 fall premiere) (9 pm, CW)

The C dub must line

> How We Get Free (documentary short) (9 pm, HBO)
>
> Follows activist Elisabeth Epps as she works to abolish the cash bail
> system in Colorado. 31m.

I think Ian should cancel HBO over this outrage

> FBS True (new time slot) (10 pm, CBS)

I have no idea what that is but if it’s on CBS I doubt it’s true

> Wednesday, Nov. 15
>

> Streaming:
>

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> *****************************************************************************************
>

> Thursday, Nov. 16
>

> Streaming:
>

> House of Kardashian [new] (3:01 am, Peacock)

The Kardashian pig whores are many things, none of them good, and certainly
none of them “new“

> Broadcast and cable:

> Friday, Nov. 17
>

> Streaming:
>

> Monarch: Legacy of Monsters [new] (12:01 am, Apple TV+)

Take me to the gray!

> After surviving Godzilla's attack on San Francisco, Cate (Anna Sawai)
> travels to Japan where she discovers her family's connection to the
> secret organization Monarch. A live-action series spinoff from
> Legendary's "Monsterverse" film franchise (which began with the 2014
> film Godzilla), Monarch comes from sci-fi TV veteran Chris Black (Star
> Trek: Enterprise)

Well that can’t be good

and comic book writer Matt Fraction. The series will
> split time between the 1950s and the present-day, with Kurt Russell

It’s Kurt!!

and
> real-life son Wyatt Russell playing the same character at different time
> periods. Kiersey Clemons, John Goodman, Anna Sawai, and Anders Holm also
> star. The first two episodes (of 10) stream today; the rest follow
> weekly through Jan. 12.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLHsM4bpfxY
>
> https://www.metacritic.com/tv/monarch-legacy-of-monsters/ [score 70]
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17220216/
>

> Rustin (movie) (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> Also opening in theaters on November 3 following a TIFF premiere,
> Netflix's latest Obama-produced feature

No

> Scott Pilgrim Takes Off [new; complete season 1] (3:01
> am, Netflix)
>
> Netflix's latest anime series is based on both the Scott Pilgrim graphic
> novels by Bryan Lee O'Malley and their 2010 feature film adaptation and
> comes from O'Malley along with BenDavid Grabinski. Returning from the
> film to provide voices in the new series are Michael Cera, Mary
> Elizabeth Winstead, Kieran Culkin, Anna Kendrick, Chris Evans, Jason
> Schwartzman, Alison Pill, Brie Larson,

No

> Please Don't Destroy: The Treasure of Foggy Mountain (movie)
> (3:01 am, Peacock)
>
> John Goodman narrates the adventure of Ben, Martin, and John, three
> childhood friends turned deadbeat co-workers, who fend off hairless
> bears, desperate park rangers (Meg Stalter and X Mayo) and a
> hypocritical cult leader (Bowen Yang) in the hopes of finding a
> priceless treasure, only to discover that finding the treasure is the
> easiest part of their journey. Oh, and Conan O’Brien

No

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> Let's Make a Deal Primetime (special) (8 pm, CBS)
>

> The Last Cowboy

Do they promise?

(season 4 premiere) (8 pm, CMT)

> Reality competition
>

> (end)

Re: Selected programming for Nov. 14-17, 2023

<uj3ptv$1v53o$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=208939&group=rec.arts.tv#208939

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 17:06:07 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 01:06 UTC

On 11/15/23 4:16 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Tuesday, Nov. 14
>>

>> Broadcast and cable:
>>

>> How We Get Free (documentary short) (9 pm, HBO)
>>
>> Follows activist Elisabeth Epps as she works to abolish the cash bail
>> system in Colorado. 31m.
>
> I think Ian should cancel HBO over this outrage

Believe me, I am actually tempted... :/