There seems no plan because it is all plan. -- C. S. Lewis

arts / rec.arts.tv / What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

SubjectAuthor
* What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ian J. Ball
+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)anim8rfsk
|`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Arthur Lipscomb
| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ian J. Ball
|  `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Arthur Lipscomb
|   +- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ian J. Ball
|   `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)anim8rfsk
|    `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Dimensional Traveler
|     `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Arthur Lipscomb
|      `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ian J. Ball
`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ubiquitous
 `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ian J. Ball
  +* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Adam H. Kerman
  |`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ian J. Ball
  | `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Adam H. Kerman
  `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)Ubiquitous

1
What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj57pb$29l4f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=208970&group=rec.arts.tv#208970

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 06:08:43 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:08 UTC

Yesterday, I only got through the usual:

soaps: Tues' ep's.
DOOL - Terrible! They continue with the awful storyline where
Melinda Trask convinces Sloan to steal Nicole's baby to pass off as her
own adopted baby - Melinda even wants to fake the "death" of Nicole's
baby to be extra cruel. Pathetic!... Meanwhile, Jada and Rafe arrest Leo
Stark. But after leaving the baby at Sloan's, Dmitri is still on the
loose - Leo tells Dmitri to go to Dr. Rolf's submarine without him: as I
don't like the character of Dmitri, I hope we are finally rid of him!!
GH - Sonny tells Carly not to look a gift horse in the mouth, and to
accept Nina's offer to sell back her half of the hotel to Carly - but
Carly is suspicious and wants to investigate Nina's motives! (Proving
again that Carly is pure evil!!) Laura compares notes with Valentin and
Nina about Charlotte, and Valentin finds Victor's letter to Charlotte
which turned Charlotte EVOL! against Anna. Finn is getting sued for
medical malpractice. Spencer confronts Esme and tries to convince her
not to move out to her own place, and Esme righteously tells him to
shove it!

Celebrity Jeopardy - Macaulay Culken did pretty well, but Rachel Dratch
got a bunch of Daily Doubles to win in the end.

The Spencer Sisters - "The Lawyer's Lament" (ep. #7). This was better
again - Darby's (Stacey Farber) ex hires the P.I. duo after his lawyer
finance (and Darby's rival and frenemy) Lindsay (Kaitlyn Leeb) is
anonymously threatened on the legal case she's working on. At least this
case involved people we care about. There were also subplots with
Victoria's and Darby's new beaus...

What did you watch?

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<1961270468.721837576.331917.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=208974&group=rec.arts.tv#208974

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 07:57:36 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:57 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> Yesterday, I only got through the usual:
>

> What did you watch?

Frasier on the Paramount + episode seven

This show didn’t start out good and actually gets worse with each episode.
This was the one I’ve been waiting for. Lilith finally shows up. And the
show completely augers in.

P + was doing its usual horrible job. It took several attempts to get the
show to load. The first time the video was a big banner, saying there was a
problem. Try again later with a later button that didn’t work but the audio
is playing fine behind it, but it was English with audio description. So it
was sort of like Frasier on the radio.

The writing goes beyond stupid. It turns out Lilith still lives in Boston
And goes to Freddy’s birthday party every year, and Fraser is horrified and
shocked and annoyed at everything like her having met Freddys friends
before. Why the hell with his mother who lives in the same city and goes to
his birthday party every year not have met his friends?

Bebe Neuwirth is incredibly old and frail and has lost all of her acting
chops. She can barely move. It’s really sad to see. Siri says she’s only
64. I would have placed her 20 years older than that. I am thinking she
must’ve been sick given that she was fine in Blue Bloods four years ago.

Anyway, with her being my last hope I just turned the episode off halfway
through and walked away.

ONLY MURDERS IN BUILDINGS AT THE END OF THE WORLD on the Hulu recommended
by obvious

A 10 Little Indians rip off on the Hulu. A bunch of strangers are invited
to an isolated hotel in Iceland by a mysterious zillionaire.

The scenery is amazing. The protagonist is a scrawny Kristen Stewart clone.
She is the worlds greatest hacker or something.

And here comes the first big problem. The worlds greatest hacker is
constantly shocked and awed by these newfangled computer inventions which
is stuff we’ve had on the iPhone for a decade. They really really needed to
set this 10 or 15 years ago.

The writing on this is really terrible. All these various geniuses are
gathered at one airport to take the private plane to an unknown destination
which turns out to be Iceland which they’re told in mid air so it’s not
exactly a secret. Plus how did they all get to the secret airport to get on
the secret airplane in the first place? Why did they all travel together?
They get a health scan before they’re allowed on the plane Where somebody
points a completely inaccurate thermometer at their forehead from a
distance and takes a mouth swab but as soon as theirs are done they’re
instantly allowed on the plane with everybody else, so what was the point?
Then they all have their iPhones taken away and just all Sleep on the plane
instead of introducing themselves to each other. That they save for the
opening night dinner at the secret hotel which seems to be the zillionaires
personal private secret lair but I guess he funds it by letting people come
and vacation there also.

Anyway, the secret zillionaire comes out to the secret dinner and
introduces his secret child and secret wife and then gives a huge
heavy-handed speech about global warming and how it’s going to kill us all
blah blah blah yada yada yada, and… I turned the damn thing off.

Created, written, directed, costarring, and probably catered by the same
person. Who’s done other stuff in the past that was lousy.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj5j92$2bt12$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=208976&group=rec.arts.tv#208976

From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 09:13:32 -0800
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:13 UTC

On 11/16/2023 6:57 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>> Yesterday, I only got through the usual:
>>

>> What did you watch?
>
> Frasier on the Paramount + episode seven
>
> This show didn’t start out good and actually gets worse with each episode.
> This was the one I’ve been waiting for. Lilith finally shows up. And the
> show completely augers in.
>
> P + was doing its usual horrible job.

They are amongst the worst.

> ONLY MURDERS IN BUILDINGS AT THE END OF THE WORLD on the Hulu recommended
> by obvious

I think I might be cancelling my Hulu subscription soon. I need to make
a point to watch this and other stuff on Hulu soon.

I watched:

Found - "Missing While Indigenous" - Team Found search for a missing
pregnant Native American woman. Maybe the show should dump the present
day kidnap stories and just focus on the backstories and side
characters. Yeah, I know that's not going to happen.

Quantum Leap - "Secret History" - Ben leaps to 1955 where he fights
Nazis and encounters a character from a previous leap who might turn
into an ongoing love interest if they decide to go down "The Time
Traveler's Wife" path.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj5m9n$2ce9r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=208979&group=rec.arts.tv#208979

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 10:16:20 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 18:16 UTC

On 11/16/23 9:13 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

> On 11/16/2023 6:57 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Yesterday, I only got through the usual:
>>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Frasier on the Paramount + episode seven
>>
>> This show didn’t start out good and actually gets worse with each
>> episode.
>> This was the one I’ve been waiting for. Lilith finally shows up. And the
>> show completely augers in.
>>
>> P + was doing its usual horrible job.
>
> They are amongst the worst.

I will NEVER get Pee+ because of how they have treated Showtime's cable
subscribers.

>> ONLY MURDERS IN BUILDINGS AT THE END OF THE WORLD on the Hulu recommended
>> by obvious
>
> I think I might be cancelling my Hulu subscription soon.  I need to make
> a point to watch this and other stuff on Hulu soon.

I have the Disney/Hulu bundle, and it makes to much sense to keep it.

But if I was going to drop one, I would drop Disney+ way before I would
dump Hulu!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj5oum$2ct8a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=208981&group=rec.arts.tv#208981

From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 11:01:41 -0800
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 19:01 UTC

On 11/16/2023 10:16 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 11/16/23 9:13 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

>>> Frasier on the Paramount + episode seven
>>>
>>> This show didn’t start out good and actually gets worse with each
>>> episode.
>>> This was the one I’ve been waiting for. Lilith finally shows up. And the
>>> show completely augers in.
>>>
>>> P + was doing its usual horrible job.
>>
>> They are amongst the worst.
>
> I will NEVER get Pee+ because of how they have treated Showtime's cable
> subscribers.
>
>>> ONLY MURDERS IN BUILDINGS AT THE END OF THE WORLD on the Hulu
>>> recommended
>>> by obvious
>>
>> I think I might be cancelling my Hulu subscription soon.  I need to
>> make a point to watch this and other stuff on Hulu soon.
>
> I have the Disney/Hulu bundle, and it makes to much sense to keep it.
>
> But if I was going to drop one, I would drop Disney+ way before I would
> dump Hulu!

They are separate annual subscriptions. I regularly watch Disney+.
Hulu is barely an afterthought. It's not that there isn't anything on
Hulu I want to watch, I just never think to watch it. If I dump Hulu
I'll take a look at the bundle options.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj65ta$2f13b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209004&group=rec.arts.tv#209004

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:42:47 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:42 UTC

On 11/16/23 11:01 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

> On 11/16/2023 10:16 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:

>>> They are amongst the worst.
>>
>> I will NEVER get Pee+ because of how they have treated Showtime's
>> cable subscribers.

>>> I think I might be cancelling my Hulu subscription soon.  I need to
>>> make a point to watch this and other stuff on Hulu soon.

Ugh... [fixing below...]

>> I have the Disney/Hulu bundle, and it makes to[o] much sense [*not*] to [just] keep it.
>>
>> But if I was going to drop one, I would drop Disney+ way before I
>> would dump Hulu!
>
> They are separate annual subscriptions.  I regularly watch Disney+. Hulu
> is barely an afterthought.  It's not that there isn't anything on Hulu I
> want to watch, I just never think to watch it.  If I dump Hulu I'll take
> a look at the bundle options.

I would look at the Duo Bundle option, yeah - but I think these days you
have to do it from the Disney+ side, not the Hulu side...

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<1346257873.721870652.134216.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209007&group=rec.arts.tv#209007

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:00:07 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 00:00 UTC

Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:
> On 11/16/2023 10:16 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:

>>> They are amongst the worst.
>>
>> I will NEVER get Pee+ because of how they have treated Showtime's cable
>> subscribers.

>>> I think I might be cancelling my Hulu subscription soon.  I need to
>>> make a point to watch this and other stuff on Hulu soon.
>>
>> I have the Disney/Hulu bundle, and it makes to much sense to keep it.
>>
>> But if I was going to drop one, I would drop Disney+ way before I would
>> dump Hulu!
>>

> They are separate annual subscriptions. I regularly watch Disney+.
> Hulu is barely an afterthought. It's not that there isn't anything on
> Hulu I want to watch, I just never think to watch it. If I dump Hulu
> I'll take a look at the bundle options.

They intertwined mine, some weeks or months back. Said you had to use the
same password for both. Made you merge everything. And yet it’s still two
separate apps to run.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj6euj$2g4oi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209021&group=rec.arts.tv#209021

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:17:08 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 01:17 UTC

On 11/16/2023 4:00 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:

>>> I will NEVER get Pee+ because of how they have treated Showtime's cable
>>> subscribers.

>>> I have the Disney/Hulu bundle, and it makes to much sense to keep it.
>>>
>>> But if I was going to drop one, I would drop Disney+ way before I would
>>> dump Hulu!
>>>

>> They are separate annual subscriptions. I regularly watch Disney+.
>> Hulu is barely an afterthought. It's not that there isn't anything on
>> Hulu I want to watch, I just never think to watch it. If I dump Hulu
>> I'll take a look at the bundle options.
>>

> They intertwined mine, some weeks or months back. Said you had to use the
> same password for both. Made you merge everything. And yet it’s still two
> separate apps to run.

That was just you and its because Skynet hates you.

dirty old man.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj7vl0$2rer9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209067&group=rec.arts.tv#209067

From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:08:16 -0800
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:08 UTC

On 11/16/2023 5:17 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 11/16/2023 4:00 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:

>>> They are separate annual subscriptions.  I regularly watch Disney+.
>>> Hulu is barely an afterthought.  It's not that there isn't anything on
>>> Hulu I want to watch, I just never think to watch it.  If I dump Hulu
>>> I'll take a look at the bundle options.
>>>

>> They intertwined mine, some weeks or months back. Said you had to use the
>> same password for both. Made you merge everything. And yet it’s still two
>> separate apps to run.
>>
> That was just you and its because Skynet hates you.

With Disney now being 100% owner of Hulu, I think they might be merging
the platforms into one so there won't be two separate subscriptions or
platforms any more. I think in some countries that's already how it
works.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<uj80i4$2rkjq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209069&group=rec.arts.tv#209069

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:23:48 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:23 UTC

On 11/17/23 7:08 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

> On 11/16/2023 5:17 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:

>>> They intertwined mine, some weeks or months back. Said you had to use
>>> the
>>> same password for both. Made you merge everything. And yet it’s still
>>> two
>>> separate apps to run.
>>>
>> That was just you and its because Skynet hates you.
>
> With Disney now being 100% owner of Hulu, I think they might be merging
> the platforms into one so there won't be two separate subscriptions or
> platforms any more.  I think in some countries that's already how it works.

Yes - they are about to Beta a "merged" app for Disney-with-Huly (which
I will take a look at).

But the way I hear it, the merged app is only for people who have the
bundle (like me) - I believe both standalone app will continue (at least
for now...).

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<ujdkem$3ta1j$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209284&group=rec.arts.tv#209284

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 04:30:52 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 09:30 UTC

In article <uj57pb$29l4f$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:

>Celebrity Jeopardy - Macaulay Culken did pretty well, but Rachel Dratch
>got a bunch of Daily Doubles to win in the end.

I heard the third celebrity got the dubious honor of being the only one to
answer no questions correctly.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<ujdpfl$3ubj1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209294&group=rec.arts.tv#209294

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:59:49 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 19:59 UTC

On 11/19/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> In article <uj57pb$29l4f$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:
>
>> Celebrity Jeopardy - Macaulay Culken did pretty well, but Rachel Dratch
>> got a bunch of Daily Doubles to win in the end.
>
> I heard the third celebrity got the dubious honor of being the only one to
> answer no questions correctly.

She's an Irish wrestler (presumably in the WWE), and she definitely got
one or two questions correct (including Final Jeop., IIRC).

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<ujdpmi$3ueu7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209295&group=rec.arts.tv#209295

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:03:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:03 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>On 11/19/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>>ijball@mac.invalid wrote:

>>>Celebrity Jeopardy - Macaulay Culken did pretty well, but Rachel Dratch
>>>got a bunch of Daily Doubles to win in the end.

>>I heard the third celebrity got the dubious honor of being the only one to
>>answer no questions correctly.

>She's an Irish wrestler (presumably in the WWE), and she definitely got
>one or two questions correct (including Final Jeop., IIRC).

Was she incapable of intimidating the judges into declaring her wrong
answers correct? That's pathetic.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<ujdq8f$3uhe9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209297&group=rec.arts.tv#209297

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:13:02 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:13 UTC

On 11/19/23 12:03 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> I heard the third celebrity got the dubious honor of being the only one to
>>> answer no questions correctly.
>
>> She's an Irish wrestler (presumably in the WWE), and she definitely got
>> one or two questions correct (including Final Jeop., IIRC).
>
> Was she incapable of intimidating the judges into declaring her wrong
> answers correct? That's pathetic.

She was a sweetheart - hard to see how she got into "professional"
wrestling!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<ujdr61$3ueu7$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209301&group=rec.arts.tv#209301

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:28:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:28 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>On 11/19/23 12:03 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>>Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>>She's an Irish wrestler (presumably in the WWE), and she definitely got
>>>one or two questions correct (including Final Jeop., IIRC).

>>Was she incapable of intimidating the judges into declaring her wrong
>>answers correct? That's pathetic.

>She was a sweetheart - hard to see how she got into "professional"
>wrestling!

That's very amusing.

I've always been surprised you don't join Brian watching this. It's much
more melodramatic than your soaps, and the acting may be better.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-11-15 (Wednesday)

<ujfj91$a48l$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209355&group=rec.arts.tv#209355

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 04:30:44 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 09:30 UTC

In article <ujdpfl$3ubj1$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:
> On 11/19/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> In article <uj57pb$29l4f$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:

>>> Celebrity Jeopardy - Macaulay Culken did pretty well, but Rachel Dratch
>>> got a bunch of Daily Doubles to win in the end.
>>
>> I heard the third celebrity got the dubious honor of being the only one to
>> answer no questions correctly.
>
>She's an Irish wrestler (presumably in the WWE), and she definitely got
>one or two questions correct (including Final Jeop., IIRC).

WWE star Becky Lynch made �Jeopardy!� history on Thursday after becoming the
first contestant in the popular game show�s run to not answer a single
question correctly in the first two rounds.

During the broadcast of �Celebrity Jeopardy,� the wrestling superstar went up
against actor Macaulay Caulkin and comedian Rachel Dratch and struggled with
the buzzer and answers, The Wrap reported.

Caulkin and Dratch faired pretty evenly, but Lynch couldn�t get one answer
correct out of the 60 clues given throughout the first and second round of
the game.

While she did manage to beat out the other stars to the buzzer one or two
times, she ended the first round with not a single correct answer � and in
Double Jeopardy, she faired the same.

Caulkin had 25 correct responses and three incorrect followed by Dratch with
20 correct answers and two incorrect at the end of Double Jeopardy. But Lynch
had 0 correct replies and five incorrect answers by the end of the second
round.

Host Ken Jennings spoke to Lynch during her struggles on the show and he
noted she�s a wrestling champ who might be more used to working a �more
raucous and rowdy room.�

�You know, maybe that�s what�s throwing me off,� Lynch replied. �You know,
normally, I�m a genius but it�s a bigger arena. It�s a whole thing, that�s
the problem.�

After the second round, Lynch was in the hole with negative money and in
normal �Jeopardy!� wouldn�t have been allowed to compete any further.
However, because it was �Celebrity Jeopardy,� she got to participate in the
�Celebrity Jeopardy�-only round titled �Triple Jeopardy.�

Amazingly it was in this round where Becky got a correct answer when the clue
was �A synonym for �butt,� it�s also �an unclean animal� according to the
King James Bible.�

CHECK OUT THE DAILY WIRE BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING GUIDE

She said, �What is �a**�?� And proudly celebrated, announcing, �I�m back,
baby!�

Going into Final Jeopardy, Lynch was in the hole once again, but the game
show put $500 on the board in order for her to be able to compete.

The clue was �Exhumed in 2017 to settle a paternity suit, his mustache had
�preserved its classic 10-past-10 position� according to the Spanish press.�

The WWE star ended up getting the answer right, writing down, �Who is
Salvador Dali?�

She finished the game with $1,000 in phony �Celebrity Jeopardy� money, with
Culkin in second place with $33,600 and Dratch declared the winner with
$33,601. All three earned thousands of dollars for each of their charities.

Reacting to headlines about her historic game show appearance, Lynch wrote on
X, �I never stop making history.�

--
Let's go Brandon!