From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: U.S. Army Begs Soldiers It Fired for Refusing Wuhan Flu Jab to Come Back
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:06:11 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:06 UTC

So the Army is now reaching out to all the soldiers it fired for refusing to
take the Wuhan Flu vaccine and telling them all will be forgiven if they want
to come back to service.

And the recent recruiting videos have also taken a distinct turn away from the
'gender inclusive' non-binary, Pride ads of the last few years. Now they look
a lot more like the recruiting ads for China's and Russia's military. Focusing
on combat capability and readiness rather than what's going on between a
soldier's legs.

No more time for wokeness now that WWIII is knocking at the door, amirite?

--------------------------
"Dear Former Service Member: We write to notify you of new Army guidance
regarding the correction of military records for former members of the Army
following rescission of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement," the letter
reportedly said.

"As a result of the rescission of all current COVID-19 vaccination
requirements, former Soldiers who were involuntarily separated for refusal to
receive the COVID-19 vaccination may request a correction of their military
records from either or both the Army Discharge Review Board or the Army Board
for Correction of Military Records."

"Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact their
local Army, US Army reserve or Army National Guard recruiter for more
information."

Re: U.S. Army Begs Soldiers It Fired for Refusing Wuhan Flu Jab to Come Back

<qib6N.46634$AqO5.30724@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209208&group=rec.arts.tv#209208

Subject: Re: U.S. Army Begs Soldiers It Fired for Refusing Wuhan Flu Jab to
Come Back
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:56:20 -0500
 by: moviePig - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 22:56 UTC

On 11/18/2023 3:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> So the Army is now reaching out to all the soldiers it fired for refusing to
> take the Wuhan Flu vaccine and telling them all will be forgiven if they want
> to come back to service.
>
> And the recent recruiting videos have also taken a distinct turn away from the
> 'gender inclusive' non-binary, Pride ads of the last few years. Now they look
> a lot more like the recruiting ads for China's and Russia's military. Focusing
> on combat capability and readiness rather than what's going on between a
> soldier's legs.
>
> No more time for wokeness now that WWIII is knocking at the door, amirite?
>
> --------------------------
> "Dear Former Service Member: We write to notify you of new Army guidance
> regarding the correction of military records for former members of the Army
> following rescission of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement," the letter
> reportedly said.
>
> "As a result of the rescission of all current COVID-19 vaccination
> requirements, former Soldiers who were involuntarily separated for refusal to
> receive the COVID-19 vaccination may request a correction of their military
> records from either or both the Army Discharge Review Board or the Army Board
> for Correction of Military Records."
>
> "Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact their
> local Army, US Army reserve or Army National Guard recruiter for more
> information."

They're running the Army like a business. Are you not pleased?

Re: U.S. Army Begs Soldiers It Fired for Refusing Wuhan Flu Jab to Come Back

<181120232152373379%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209228&group=rec.arts.tv#209228

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 21:52:37 -0500
 by: A Friend - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 02:52 UTC

In article <qib6N.46634$AqO5.30724@fx11.iad>, moviePig
<pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 11/18/2023 3:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > So the Army is now reaching out to all the soldiers it fired for refusing to
> > take the Wuhan Flu vaccine and telling them all will be forgiven if they
> > want
> > to come back to service.
> >
> > And the recent recruiting videos have also taken a distinct turn
> > away from the 'gender inclusive' non-binary, Pride ads of the last
> > few years. Now they look a lot more like the recruiting ads for
> > China's and Russia's military. Focusing on combat capability and
> > readiness rather than what's going on between a soldier's legs.
> >
> > No more time for wokeness now that WWIII is knocking at the door, amirite?
> >
> > --------------------------
> > "Dear Former Service Member: We write to notify you of new Army guidance
> > regarding the correction of military records for former members of the Army
> > following rescission of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement," the letter
> > reportedly said.
> >
> > "As a result of the rescission of all current COVID-19 vaccination
> > requirements, former Soldiers who were involuntarily separated for
> > refusal to receive the COVID-19 vaccination may request a
> > correction of their military records from either or both the Army
> > Discharge Review Board or the Army Board for Correction of Military
> > Records."
> >
> > "Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact their
> > local Army, US Army reserve or Army National Guard recruiter for more
> > information."
>
> They're running the Army like a business. Are you not pleased?

Back in the draft era, there were some draftees the Army wanted to keep
because they were good at what they did, usually bureaucratic-type
jobs. They'd be offered a promotion all the way up to corporal.

Re: U.S. Army Begs Soldiers It Fired for Refusing Wuhan Flu Jab to Come Back

<1il6N.34192$Ee89.1565@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209256&group=rec.arts.tv#209256

Come Back
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 04:18:34 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 10:18 UTC

On 11/18/23 4:56 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 11/18/2023 3:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> So the Army is now reaching out to all the soldiers it fired for
>> refusing to
>> take the Wuhan Flu vaccine and telling them all will be forgiven if
>> they want
>> to come back to service.
>>
>> And the recent recruiting videos have also taken a distinct turn away
>> from the
>> 'gender inclusive' non-binary, Pride ads of the last few years. Now
>> they look
>> a lot more like the recruiting ads for China's and Russia's military.
>> Focusing
>> on combat capability and readiness rather than what's going on between a
>> soldier's legs.
>>
>> No more time for wokeness now that WWIII is knocking at the door,
>> amirite?
>>
>> --------------------------
>> "Dear Former Service Member: We write to notify you of new Army guidance
>> regarding the correction of military records for former members of the
>> Army
>> following rescission of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement," the letter
>> reportedly said.
>>
>> "As a result of the rescission of all current COVID-19 vaccination
>> requirements, former Soldiers who were involuntarily separated for
>> refusal to
>> receive the COVID-19 vaccination may request a correction of their
>> military
>> records from either or both the Army Discharge Review Board or the
>> Army Board
>> for Correction of Military Records."
>>
>> "Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact
>> their
>> local Army, US Army reserve or Army National Guard recruiter for more
>> information."
>
> They're running the Army like a business.  Are you not pleased?

The Oath Keepers told him not to be.

Re: U.S. Army Begs Soldiers It Fired for Refusing Wuhan Flu Jab to Come Back

<Ujdkem$3ta1j$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=209319&group=rec.arts.tv#209319

Followup: alt.fan.noam-chomsky
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Come Back
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: alt.fan.noam-chomsky
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 17:31:27 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 22:31 UTC

In article <qib6N.46634$AqO5.30724@fx11.iad>, pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:
> On 11/18/2023 3:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> So the Army is now reaching out to all the soldiers it fired for refusing
>> to take the Wuhan Flu vaccine and telling them all will be forgiven if
>> they want to come back to service.
>>
>> And the recent recruiting videos have also taken a distinct turn away from
>> the 'gender inclusive' non-binary, Pride ads of the last few years. Now
>> they look a lot more like the recruiting ads for China's and Russia's
>> military. Focusing on combat capability and readiness rather than what's
>> going on between a soldier's legs.
>>
>> No more time for wokeness now that WWIII is knocking at the door, amirite?
>>
>> --------------------------
>> "Dear Former Service Member: We write to notify you of new Army guidance
>> regarding the correction of military records for former members of the
>> Army following rescission of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement," the
>> letter reportedly said.
>>
>> "As a result of the rescission of all current COVID-19 vaccination
>> requirements, former Soldiers who were involuntarily separated for refusal
>> to receive the COVID-19 vaccination may request a correction of their
>> military records from either or both the Army Discharge Review Board or
>> the Army Board for Correction of Military Records."
>>
>> "Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact their
>> local Army, US Army reserve or Army National Guard recruiter for more
>> information."
>
>They're running the Army like a business. Are you not pleased?

Nonsequitur noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!