From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Mizzy update - off to the Graybar Hotel
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:31:34 -0500
 by: Rhino - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:31 UTC

It seems that Mizzy is off to jail. Not adult jail, mind you, but a
children's facility. And he won't be gone long since his sentence is
just 18 WEEKS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxP7dyXTnWA [7 minutes]

The video is mostly the presenter reacting to the sentence, which he
thinks is way too lenient, but it does present the basic facts of what
Mizzy did to come to the attention of the courts.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Mizzy update - off to the Graybar Hotel

<1820418884.722799781.038090.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210138&group=rec.arts.tv#210138

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Mizzy update - off to the Graybar Hotel
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:46:52 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:46 UTC

> It seems that Mizzy is off to jail. Not adult jail, mind you, but a
> children's facility. And he won't be gone long since his sentence is
> just 18 WEEKS.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxP7dyXTnWA [7 minutes]
>
> The video is mostly the presenter reacting to the sentence, which he
> thinks is way too lenient, but it does present the basic facts of what
> Mizzy did to come to the attention of the courts.

He’s not going to jail for the various law he broke that he calls pranks,
he’s going to jail for showing peoples faces without permission.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/21/tiktok-prankster-mizzy-jailed-for-18-weeks-for-breaching-court-order

Who wants to start a kick starter to encourage the prison gangs to give him
a warm welcome?