From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: anyone see actual updates on Bayim Mialek and Jeopardy! ???
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 01:40:26 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 01:40 UTC

Supposedly, after the shakeup, the compromise was
that Ken would handle the regular programs, and Bialek
would do the specials - i.e. championships, celebrity, etc.

But then... the Strike. And, the story went, she wasn't
going to give the appearance of crossing picket lines
(even though Jeopardy! wasn't directly affected).

However... she's still not showing up.

Oh, the promo's for the show (at least in Detroit's
channel, namely WDIV, which is... an NBC affiliate
unlike most of the rest which are ABC [a]) include a
still photo/image with both Ken and Mayim.

Anyone see any verified updates?

Thanks

[a] Detroit also broadcasts Wheel at 7, and
then Jeopardy! at 7:30, meaning I have to be
careful about online spoilers...

dannyb@panix.com