Your wig steers the gig. -- Lord Buckley

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In Schools

SubjectAuthor
* WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In SchoolsUbiquitous
+* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured in Woke Children's Books in SchoolsBTR1701
|`- Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured in Woke Children's Books in SchoolsUbiquitous
`* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke ChilEd Stasiak
 +* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children???s Books In SchoolsBTR1701
 |`* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke ChildIan J. Ball
 | `* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children's Books In Schoolsshawn
 |  `- Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children's Books In SchoolsUbiquitous
 `* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke ChildmoviePig
  +* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children???s Books In SchoolsBTR1701
  |`* Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke ChildmoviePig
  | +- Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Childrenâs Books In SchoolsBTR1701
  | `- Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In SchoolsUbiquitous
  `- Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke ChilUbiquitous

1
WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In Schools

<ukcjk2$1s42n$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210511&group=rec.arts.tv#210511

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In Schools
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 04:30:43 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 09:30 UTC

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis showed graphic images from woke children�s
books during his debate on Thursday night with California Governor Gavin
Newsom.

The moment came after Newsom was trying to defend his record on parental
rights during the Fox News debate in Georgia.

DeSantis said that the materials that children are shown in schools needed to
be �age appropriate.�

�The role of the school is to educate kids, not indoctrinate kids,� DeSantis
said. �It�s not to impose an agenda. It�s to do the basics. And what we�ve
said in Florida is it�s inappropriate to tell a kindergartener that their
gender is a choice, it�s inappropriate to tell a second grader that they may
have been born in the wrong body.�

�Now California has that, they want to have that injected into the elementary
school, my wife and I have a seven, five and a three year old, but we don�t
think that that�s appropriate. I know most parents do not think it�s
appropriate. It�s also important to respect parental rights to know what
curriculum is being used in the classroom, and everything should be age
appropriate.�

�So this is a book that�s in some of the schools in California,� DeSantis
added. �In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called, �Gender
Queer�. It�s some of it�s blacked out. You would not probably be able to put
this on air. This is pornography. It�s cartoons. It�s aimed at children and
it�s wrong. So this should not be in schools when people like on the left say
that is not age appropriate.�

WATCH:

DeSantis highlights the smut in woke children�s books that Newsom
supports children being indoctrinated with.
pic.twitter.com/UFbcyuQPgD

� Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) December 1, 2023

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured in Woke Children's Books in Schools

<e6ycnfTu9K1Y1ff4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210545&group=rec.arts.tv#210545

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 20:57:41 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 20:57 UTC

On Dec 1, 2023 at 1:30:43 AM PST, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Florida Governor Ron DeSantis showed graphic images from woke children's
> books during his debate on Thursday night with California Governor Gavin
> Newsom.
>
> The moment came after Newsom was trying to defend his record on parental
> rights during the Fox News debate in Georgia.
>
> DeSantis said that the materials that children are shown in schools needed to
>
> be "age appropriate".
>
> "The role of the school is to educate kids, not indoctrinate kids," DeSantis
> said. "It's not to impose an agenda. It's to do the basics. And what we've
> said in Florida is it's inappropriate to tell a kindergartener that their
> gender is a choice, it's inappropriate to tell a second grader that they may
> have been born in the wrong body."
>
> "Now California has that, they want to have that injected into the elementary
>
> school, my wife and I have a seven, five and a three year old, but we don't
> think that that's appropriate. I know most parents do not think it's
> appropriate. It's also important to respect parental rights to know what
> curriculum is being used in the classroom, and everything should be age
> appropriate."
>
> "So this is a book that's in some of the schools in California," DeSantis
> added. "In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called, 'Gender
>
> Queer'. Some of it's blacked out. You would not probably be able to put
> this on air. This is pornography. It's cartoons. It's aimed at children and
> it's wrong. So this should not be in schools when people on the left say
> that is not age appropriate."

Newsom's people whined after the debate about how DeSantis had an excerpt from
a sex book that's available in California public schools to kids as young as
eight. "He carries porn in his pocket!" they screeched, trying to paint
DeSantis as the pervert. Well, if you admit it's porn, genius, then what in
god's name are you people doing giving it to children in school?

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In Schools

<e339bbc7-893c-4781-a2bc-45089101288cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210566&group=rec.arts.tv#210566

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 15:14:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_WATCH:_DeSantis_Shows_Smut_Featured_In_Woke_Chil
dren’s_Books_In_Schools
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:14 UTC

> Ubiquitous
>
> “So this is a book that’s in some of the schools in California,” DeSantis
> added. “In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called, ‘Gender
> Queer’. It’s some of it’s blacked out. You would not probably be able to put
> this on air. This is pornography. It’s cartoons. It’s aimed at children and
> it’s wrong. So this should not be in schools when people like on the left say
> that is not age appropriate.”

He absolutely right on all points.

And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job... WTF?

https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04-PM.png?w=1200&h=800&ixlib=react-9.3.0

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children???s Books In Schools

<atropos-410FE3.15301301122023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210569&group=rec.arts.tv#210569

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 15:30:13 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:30 UTC

In article <e339bbc7-893c-4781-a2bc-45089101288cn@googlegroups.com>,
Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Ubiquitous
> >
> > "So this is a book that's in some of the schools in California," DeSantis
> > added. "In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called,
> > 'Gender Queer'. It's some of it's blacked out. You would not probably be
> > able to put this on air. This is pornography. It's cartoons. It's aimed
> > at children and it's wrong. So this should not be in schools when people
> > like on the left say that is not age appropriate."
>
> He absolutely right on all points.
>
> And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job... WTF?
>
> https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04-P
> M.png?w=1200&h=800&ixlib=react-9.3.0

Newsom's own people admit it's porn yet they think it's appropriate for
public school children as young as eight.

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In Schools

<B7uaN.252358$wvv7.234574@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210574&group=rec.arts.tv#210574

Subject: Re:_WATCH:_DeSantis_Shows_Smut_Featured_In_Woke_Child
ren’s_Books_In_Schools
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:38:08 -0500
 by: moviePig - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:38 UTC

On 12/1/2023 6:14 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> Ubiquitous
>>
>> “So this is a book that’s in some of the schools in California,” DeSantis
>> added. “In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called, ‘Gender
>> Queer’. It’s some of it’s blacked out. You would not probably be able to put
>> this on air. This is pornography. It’s cartoons. It’s aimed at children and
>> it’s wrong. So this should not be in schools when people like on the left say
>> that is not age appropriate.”
>
> He absolutely right on all points.
>
> And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job... WTF?
>
> https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04-PM.png?w=1200&h=800&ixlib=react-9.3.0

A question is how his points vary with the act being portrayed. E.g.,
fellatio vs. standard hetero missionary...

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children???s Books In Schools

<atropos-C6A941.15562201122023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210579&group=rec.arts.tv#210579

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 15:56:22 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:56 UTC

In article <B7uaN.252358$wvv7.234574@fx14.iad>,
moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 12/1/2023 6:14 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> >> Ubiquitous
> >>
> >> "So this is a book that's in some of the schools in California," DeSantis
> >> added. "In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called,
> >> 'Gender Queer'. It's some of it's blacked out. You would not probably be
> >> able to put this on air. This is pornography. It's cartoons. It's aimed
> >> at children and it's wrong. So this should not be in schools when people
> >> like on the left say that is not age appropriate."
> >
> > He absolutely right on all points.
> >
> > And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job...
> > WTF?
> >
> > https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04
> > -PM.png?w=1200&h=800&ixlib=react-9.3.0
>
> A question is how his points vary with the act being portrayed. E.g.,
> fellatio vs. standard hetero missionary...

Not much of latter is on display in book called 'Gender Queer'.

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In Schools

<f6058601-92d2-4c2c-b31b-67478f4cf136n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210580&group=rec.arts.tv#210580

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:46:52 -0800 (PST)
dren’s_Books_In_Schools
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 00:46 UTC

On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 6:38:15 PM UTC-5, moviePig wrote:
> On 12/1/2023 6:14 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> >> Ubiquitous
> >> “So this is a book that’s in some of the schools in California,” DeSantis
> >> added. “In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called, ‘Gender
> >> Queer’. It’s some of it’s blacked out. You would not probably be able to put
> >> this on air. This is pornography. It’s cartoons. It’s aimed at children and
> >> it’s wrong. So this should not be in schools when people like on the left say
> >> that is not age appropriate.”
> >
> > He absolutely right on all points.
> >
> > And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job... WTF?
> >
> > https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04-PM.png
>
> A question is how his points vary with the act being portrayed. E.g.,
> fellatio vs. standard hetero missionary...

OK, groomer.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Childrenâs Books In Schools

<uke44j$236p5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210582&group=rec.arts.tv#210582

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
renâs_Books_In_Schools
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:17:55 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 02:17 UTC

On 12/1/23 3:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> In article <e339bbc7-893c-4781-a2bc-45089101288cn@googlegroups.com>,
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Ubiquitous
>>>
>>> "So this is a book that's in some of the schools in California," DeSantis
>>> added. "In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called,
>>> 'Gender Queer'. It's some of it's blacked out. You would not probably be
>>> able to put this on air. This is pornography. It's cartoons. It's aimed
>>> at children and it's wrong. So this should not be in schools when people
>>> like on the left say that is not age appropriate."
>>
>> He absolutely right on all points.
>>
>> And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job... WTF?
>>
>> https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04-P
>> M.png?w=1200&h=800&ixlib=react-9.3.0
>
> Newsom's own people admit it's porn yet they think it's appropriate for
> public school children as young as eight.

Yep, it's official - ES is not taking Ed's posts right now...

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children's Books In Schools

<d98lmil06iv93pbdq7sl50k5eiefj0i14h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210585&group=rec.arts.tv#210585

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 22:16:14 -0500
 by: shawn - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 03:16 UTC

On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 18:17:55 -0800, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>On 12/1/23 3:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> He absolutely right on all points.
>>>
>>> And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job... WTF?
>>>
>>> https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04-P
>>> M.png?w=1200&h=800&ixlib=react-9.3.0
>>
>> Newsom's own people admit it's porn yet they think it's appropriate for
>> public school children as young as eight.
>
>Yep, it's official - ES is not taking Ed's posts right now...

Not true as I can see Ed's post from 6PM.

Subject: Re: George Santos expelled for botox and porn, while most of
the
politicos happily gear they're agenda to serve the companies that
fund their superpacs.

The problem is what I was talking with Adam about. ES has apparently
put in stricter filters. So it looks like in some cases posts that use
smart quotes are being filtered out.

So BTR's post made it through but bet using Google Groups got that
special character at the end blocked. Presumably it was the smart
quote version of the single character. Since BTR's newsreader changed
into what looks like 3 characters to me (including the TM mark (yes
mark mark) ) the ES news server let his post through, but if Ed used
the original non-ASCII single quote character ES rejected it. At least
that is my guess.

Subject: Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s
Books In Schools
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 15:30:13 -0800

Note, ES even prevented me from sending this post until I changed
those special characters in "Children's" over to an ASCII single quote
character.

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Childrenâs Books In Schools

<cqyaN.199356$_Oab.23035@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210587&group=rec.arts.tv#210587

renâs_Books_In_Schools
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:31:03 -0500
 by: moviePig - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 04:31 UTC

On 12/1/2023 6:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <B7uaN.252358$wvv7.234574@fx14.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> He absolutely right on all points.
>>>
>>> And the California school book is literally a cartoon of a blow-job...
>>> WTF?
>>>
>>> https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2023/11/Screenshot-2023-11-30-at-11.36.04
>>> -PM.png?w=1200&h=800&ixlib=react-9.3.0
>>
>> A question is how his points vary with the act being portrayed. E.g.,
>> fellatio vs. standard hetero missionary...
>
> Not much of latter is on display in book called 'Gender Queer'.

Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't offer a "Look Inside" for it. I'd be
interested in knowing if there's an introduction concerning suggested
readership. E.g., since lots of graphic novels are 'Adults Only', it
might be purposely misleading to call this one "cartoons".

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Childrenâs Books In Schools

<sFKdnXS3_8IGJff4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210592&group=rec.arts.tv#210592

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Childrenâs Books In Schools
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 04:54:51 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 04:54 UTC

On Dec 1, 2023 at 8:31:03 PM PST, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 12/1/2023 6:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <B7uaN.252358$wvv7.234574@fx14.iad>,
>> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> A question is how his points vary with the act being portrayed. E.g.,
>>> fellatio vs. standard hetero missionary...
>>
>> Not much of latter is on display in book called 'Gender Queer'.
>
> Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't offer a "Look Inside" for it.

Probably worried they'd be charged with a crime if they did.

But it's okay for a 9 year old in a public school.

> I'd be
> interested in knowing if there's an introduction concerning suggested
> readership. E.g., since lots of graphic novels are 'Adults Only', it
> might be purposely misleading to call this one "cartoons".

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured in Woke Children's Books in Schools

<ukeprh$29rit$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210596&group=rec.arts.tv#210596

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 03:28:33 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:28 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Florida Governor Ron DeSantis showed graphic images from woke children's
>> books during his debate on Thursday night with California Governor Gavin
>> Newsom.
>>
>> The moment came after Newsom was trying to defend his record on parental
>> rights during the Fox News debate in Georgia.
>>
>> DeSantis said that the materials that children are shown in schools needed
>> to be "age appropriate".
>>
>> "The role of the school is to educate kids, not indoctrinate kids,"
>> DeSantis said. "It's not to impose an agenda. It's to do the basics. And
>> what we've said in Florida is it's inappropriate to tell a kindergartener
>> that their gender is a choice, it's inappropriate to tell a second grader
>> that they may have been born in the wrong body."
>>
>> "Now California has that, they want to have that injected into the
>> elementary
>>
>> school, my wife and I have a seven, five and a three year old, but we
>> don't think that that's appropriate. I know most parents do not think it's
>> appropriate. It's also important to respect parental rights to know what
>> curriculum is being used in the classroom, and everything should be age
>> appropriate."
>>
>> "So this is a book that's in some of the schools in California," DeSantis
>> added. "In Florida, this is not consistent with our standards called,
>> 'Gender Queer'. Some of it's blacked out. You would not probably be able
>> to put this on air. This is pornography. It's cartoons. It's aimed at
>> children and it's wrong. So this should not be in schools when people on
>> the left say that is not age appropriate."
>
>Newsom's people whined after the debate about how DeSantis had an excerpt
>from a sex book that's available in California public schools to kids as
>young as eight. "He carries porn in his pocket!" they screeched, trying to
>paint DeSantis as the pervert. Well, if you admit it's porn, genius, then
>what in god's name are you people doing giving it to children in school?

I didn't watch the debate, but I expected Newscum to perform better and not
look like a douchebag,

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children's Books In Schools

<ukeq2o$29rit$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210597&group=rec.arts.tv#210597

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 03:32:24 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:32 UTC

nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
> "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>> Yep, it's official - ES is not taking Ed's posts right now...
>
>Not true as I can see Ed's post from 6PM.

>Subject: Re: George Santos expelled for botox and porn, while most of
>the politicos happily gear they're agenda to serve the companies that
>fund their superpacs.
>

>The problem is what I was talking with Adam about. ES has apparently
>put in stricter filters. So it looks like in some cases posts that use
>smart quotes are being filtered out.
>
>So BTR's post made it through but bet using Google Groups got that
>special character at the end blocked. Presumably it was the smart
>quote version of the single character. Since BTR's newsreader changed
>into what looks like 3 characters to me (including the TM mark (yes
>mark mark) ) the ES news server let his post through, but if Ed used
>the original non-ASCII single quote character ES rejected it. At least
>that is my guess.
>
>Subject: Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s
>Books In Schools
>Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 15:30:13 -0800
>

>Note, ES even prevented me from sending this post until I changed
>those special characters in "Children's" over to an ASCII single quote
>character.

Oh, is thast why ES's feed is so messed up?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: WATCH: DeSantis Shows Smut Featured In Woke Children’s Books In Schools

<ukeq93$29rit$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210599&group=rec.arts.tv#210599

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 03:35:47 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:35 UTC

In article <cqyaN.199356$_Oab.23035@fx15.iad>, pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:
> On 12/1/2023 6:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> A question is how his points vary with the act being portrayed. E.g.,
>>> fellatio vs. standard hetero missionary...
>>
>> Not much of latter is on display in book called 'Gender Queer'.
>
>Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't offer a "Look Inside" for it.

Gee, I wonder why?

--
Let's go Brandon!