From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for Dec. 5-8, 2023
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 01:09:13 -0500
 by: shawn - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:09 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:31:04 -0500, Robin Miller
<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Previously released:
>

>Shazam! Fury of the Gods (movie) (Netflix, Dec. 1)
>
>When vengeful gods threaten to seize Shazam's powers, it's up to
>wisecracking Billy Batson to keep his superhero siblings together and
>save the world. Stars Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, and Jack Dylan Grazer.
>Released on March 17; sequel to 2019's Shazam!, which was also added to
>Netflix today. 2h 10m.
>
>https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10151854/ [rating 6.0]
>
>https://www.netflix.com/title/81030627

Maybe.

>School Spirits (complete season 1) (Netflix, Nov. 30)
>
>The restless spirit of a teenage girl must uncover her mysterious fate
>with a little help from other ghosts haunting the halls of Split River
>High. Stars Peyton List, Kristian Ventura, and Milo Manheim.
>Eight-episode series that premiered on Paramount+, where it has been
>renewed for a second season, on March 9.
>
>https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21057450/ [rating 7.6]
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_Spirits_(2023_TV_series)
>
>https://www.netflix.com/title/81706088

Highly recommended as I've already watched the series when it was
originally aired. Ends with an interesting setup for the second
season. Though I have no idea when we will end up seeing the second
season.

> Tuesday, Dec. 5
>

> Streaming:
>

>SurrealEstate (season 2 finale) (10 pm, Syfy)

Good show. Guess they will put on the rescue for a finale.

Re: Selected programming for Dec. 5-8, 2023

<ukkof2$3eq32$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210834&group=rec.arts.tv#210834

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:41:37 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 14:41 UTC

On 12/3/23 10:09 PM, shawn wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:31:04 -0500, Robin Miller
> <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>

>> Previously released:
>>

>> Shazam! Fury of the Gods (movie) (Netflix, Dec. 1)
>>
>> When vengeful gods threaten to seize Shazam's powers, it's up to
>> wisecracking Billy Batson to keep his superhero siblings together and
>> save the world. Stars Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, and Jack Dylan Grazer.
>> Released on March 17; sequel to 2019's Shazam!, which was also added to
>> Netflix today. 2h 10m.
>
> Maybe.

Interestingly, it's still on Max. And I think it is also on Prime.

So WBD has really been pimpin' this one out!!

>> School Spirits (complete season 1) (Netflix, Nov. 30)
>>
>> The restless spirit of a teenage girl must uncover her mysterious fate
>> with a little help from other ghosts haunting the halls of Split River
>> High. Stars Peyton List, Kristian Ventura, and Milo Manheim.
>> Eight-episode series that premiered on Paramount+, where it has been
>> renewed for a second season, on March 9.
>
> Highly recommended as I've already watched the series when it was
> originally aired. Ends with an interesting setup for the second
> season. Though I have no idea when we will end up seeing the second
> season.

Nobody get The Netflix, tho!!

Re: Selected programming for Dec. 5-8, 2023

<880438099.723394495.543526.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210836&group=rec.arts.tv#210836

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 08:03:18 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 15:03 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 12/3/23 10:09 PM, shawn wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:31:04 -0500, Robin Miller
>> <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>> Previously released:
>>>

>>> Shazam! Fury of the Gods (movie) (Netflix, Dec. 1)
>>>
>>> When vengeful gods threaten to seize Shazam's powers, it's up to
>>> wisecracking Billy Batson to keep his superhero siblings together and
>>> save the world. Stars Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, and Jack Dylan Grazer.
>>> Released on March 17; sequel to 2019's Shazam!, which was also added to
>>> Netflix today. 2h 10m.
>>
>> Maybe.
>
> Interestingly, it's still on Max. And I think it is also on Prime.
>
> So WBD has really been pimpin' this one out!!

PRIME. List it but if you actually want to watch it, you have to do so
through the MAX add-on, which nobody has. But if you did, it would be in
4K.

Half a dozen other streamers and renters, have it as well.

>>> School Spirits (complete season 1) (Netflix, Nov. 30)
>>>
>>> The restless spirit of a teenage girl must uncover her mysterious fate
>>> with a little help from other ghosts haunting the halls of Split River
>>> High. Stars Peyton List, Kristian Ventura, and Milo Manheim.
>>> Eight-episode series that premiered on Paramount+, where it has been
>>> renewed for a second season, on March 9.
>>
>> Highly recommended as I've already watched the series when it was
>> originally aired. Ends with an interesting setup for the second
>> season. Though I have no idea when we will end up seeing the second
>> season.
>
> Nobody get The Netflix, tho!!

And if they did anything they wanted to watch would be unavailable to them.

Re: Selected programming for Dec. 5-8, 2023

<kt6dj6Fcnq8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210853&group=rec.arts.tv#210853

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 11:37:57 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:37 UTC

Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 12/3/23 10:09 PM, shawn wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:31:04 -0500, Robin Miller
>> <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>

>>>         Previously released:
>>>

>>> Shazam! Fury of the Gods        (movie)        (Netflix, Dec. 1)
>>>
>>> When vengeful gods threaten to seize Shazam's powers, it's up to
>>> wisecracking Billy Batson to keep his superhero siblings together and
>>> save the world. Stars Zachary Levi, Asher Angel, and Jack Dylan Grazer.
>>> Released on March 17; sequel to 2019's Shazam!, which was also added to
>>> Netflix today.  2h 10m.
>>
>> Maybe.
>
> Interestingly, it's still on Max. And I think it is also on Prime.
>
> So WBD has really been pimpin' this one out!!
>
>>> School Spirits    (complete season 1)     (Netflix, Nov. 30)
>>>
>>> The restless spirit of a teenage girl must uncover her mysterious fate
>>> with a little help from other ghosts haunting the halls of Split River
>>> High. Stars Peyton List, Kristian Ventura, and Milo Manheim.
>>> Eight-episode series that premiered on Paramount+, where it has been
>>> renewed for a second season, on March 9.
>>
>> Highly recommended as I've already watched the series when it was
>> originally aired. Ends with an interesting setup for the second
>> season. Though I have no idea when we will end up seeing the second
>> season.
>
> Nobody get The Netflix, tho!!

Hey, I do!

:-)