Parts that positively cannot be assembled in improper order will be.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!Rhino
`* Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!BTR1701
 +- Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!Rhino
 +* Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!shawn
 |`* Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!Dimensional Traveler
 | `* Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!anim8rfsk
 |  +* Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!shawn
 |  |`* Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!anim8rfsk
 |  | `- Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!shawn
 |  `- Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!Dimensional Traveler
 `- Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!The Horny Goat

1
[OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<20231203092533.00006406@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210723&group=rec.arts.tv#210723

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:25:33 -0500
 by: Rhino - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 14:25 UTC

Trudeau's government has apparently fucked up yet another thing: the
"management" of feral pigs. The pigs are so numerous that they are
invading the United States!

Fortunately, Ted Nugent has some answers on how to stem this invasion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpBYL30_Ya4 [3 minutes]

If Ted has his way, Canadian bacon will be getting a LOT more plentiful
in American supermarkets and restaurants!

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<atropos-C1B889.13373503122023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210755&group=rec.arts.tv#210755

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 13:37:35 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:37 UTC

In article <20231203092533.00006406@example.com>,

> Trudeau's government has apparently fucked up yet another thing: the
> "management" of feral pigs. The pigs are so numerous that they are
> invading the United States!

I knew it would happen some day. You Canadidians just sitting up there,
biding your time, pretending to be polite and peaceful. Yet as we
Americans busied ourselves about our various concerns, we were
scrutinized and studied. With infinite complacency, we went to and fro
across our country about our daily affairs. Yet across our northern
border, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our country
with envious eyes... and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<20231203165159.0000637b@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210758&group=rec.arts.tv#210758

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:51:59 -0500
 by: Rhino - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:51 UTC

On Sun, 03 Dec 2023 13:37:35 -0800
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article <20231203092533.00006406@example.com>,
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
> > Trudeau's government has apparently fucked up yet another thing: the
> > "management" of feral pigs. The pigs are so numerous that they are
> > invading the United States!
>
> I knew it would happen some day. You Canadidians just sitting up
> there, biding your time, pretending to be polite and peaceful. Yet as
> we Americans busied ourselves about our various concerns, we were
> scrutinized and studied. With infinite complacency, we went to and
> fro across our country about our daily affairs. Yet across our
> northern border, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded
> our country with envious eyes... and slowly and surely drew their
> plans against us.

Hmm. That seems eerily familiar somehow....

I've got it: that's the opening paragraph of a classic book, slightly repurposed for a slightly different situation!

I wonder if this could be a popular book, radio program, film and
miniseries like Wells' original work....

THE WAR OF THE PIGS coming soon to a streamer near you!

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<m2vpmit153q5e5295fh26oefpbvcdm8n1k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210760&group=rec.arts.tv#210760

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 17:09:01 -0500
 by: shawn - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 22:09 UTC

On Sun, 03 Dec 2023 13:37:35 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <20231203092533.00006406@example.com>,
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> Trudeau's government has apparently fucked up yet another thing: the
>> "management" of feral pigs. The pigs are so numerous that they are
>> invading the United States!
>
>I knew it would happen some day. You Canadidians just sitting up there,
>biding your time, pretending to be polite and peaceful. Yet as we
>Americans busied ourselves about our various concerns, we were
>scrutinized and studied. With infinite complacency, we went to and fro
>across our country about our daily affairs. Yet across our northern
>border, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our country
>with envious eyes... and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

lol..

Though, didn't we already have a feral pig problem down in Texas?

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<ukj760$33dih$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210771&group=rec.arts.tv#210771

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:40:35 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 00:40 UTC

On 12/3/2023 2:09 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Dec 2023 13:37:35 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <20231203092533.00006406@example.com>,
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Trudeau's government has apparently fucked up yet another thing: the
>>> "management" of feral pigs. The pigs are so numerous that they are
>>> invading the United States!
>>
>> I knew it would happen some day. You Canadidians just sitting up there,
>> biding your time, pretending to be polite and peaceful. Yet as we
>> Americans busied ourselves about our various concerns, we were
>> scrutinized and studied. With infinite complacency, we went to and fro
>> across our country about our daily affairs. Yet across our northern
>> border, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our country
>> with envious eyes... and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.
>

> lol..
>
> Though, didn't we already have a feral pig problem down in Texas?

But we like Canadian Bacon....

dirty old man.

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<3051006.723377473.612421.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210802&group=rec.arts.tv#210802

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:12:01 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 10:12 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 12/3/2023 2:09 PM, shawn wrote:
>> On Sun, 03 Dec 2023 13:37:35 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I knew it would happen some day. You Canadidians just sitting up there,
>>> biding your time, pretending to be polite and peaceful. Yet as we
>>> Americans busied ourselves about our various concerns, we were
>>> scrutinized and studied. With infinite complacency, we went to and fro
>>> across our country about our daily affairs. Yet across our northern
>>> border, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our country
>>> with envious eyes... and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.
>>

>> lol..
>>
>> Though, didn't we already have a feral pig problem down in Texas?
>
> But we like Canadian Bacon....

What you mean “we” white eyes?

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<m8irmihlquklstfhsmpdlav57v8dse6p3i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210810&group=rec.arts.tv#210810

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 07:42:06 -0500
 by: shawn - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 12:42 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:12:01 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> lol..
>>>
>>> Though, didn't we already have a feral pig problem down in Texas?
>>
>> But we like Canadian Bacon....
>>

>What you mean “we” white eyes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jf8Bt4gD9Y

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<872604413.723389997.626661.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210828&group=rec.arts.tv#210828

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:51:18 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 13:51 UTC

> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:12:01 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> But we like Canadian Bacon....
>>>

>> What you mean “we” white eyes?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jf8Bt4gD9Y

Lol

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<sdnrmi1ml7sdi2951ru22f91h3clkmt7ev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210830&group=rec.arts.tv#210830

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 09:10:18 -0500
 by: shawn - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 14:10 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:51:18 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 03:12:01 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> What you mean “we” white eyes?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jf8Bt4gD9Y
>>

>Lol

Candied Bacon is the best.

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<ukksf0$3fhca$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210840&group=rec.arts.tv#210840

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 07:49:53 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 15:49 UTC

On 12/4/2023 2:12 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> lol..
>>>
>>> Though, didn't we already have a feral pig problem down in Texas?
>>
>> But we like Canadian Bacon....
>>

> What you mean “we” white eyes?

By the time it reaches you it is already pre-cooked!

dirty old man.

Re: [OT] Canadian pigs invade America!

<a6trmi9bed8tvh6p0gahltjpd4ua5r832p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210841&group=rec.arts.tv#210841

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 07:52:43 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 15:52 UTC

On Sun, 03 Dec 2023 13:37:35 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>I knew it would happen some day. You Canadidians just sitting up there,
>biding your time, pretending to be polite and peaceful. Yet as we
>Americans busied ourselves about our various concerns, we were
>scrutinized and studied. With infinite complacency, we went to and fro
>across our country about our daily affairs. Yet across our northern
>border, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our country
>with envious eyes... and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

I used to think the original Star Trek was a major Canadian invasion
of the US though there have been few if any Canadians n the current
wave of new Trek shows.

Heck if Canada hadn't lowered the voting age from 21 to 18 when they
did (I registered to vote as soon as I could and did vote, which the
US government ruled voided my claim to US citisenship, since my claim
to citizenship was at age 21 and 'voting in a foreign election
'proved' I didn't intend to seek US citizenship) - heck one of the
'invasion' might have been me!