From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.horror,alt.whore
Subject: Kim Kardashian Re-Teams With Ryan Murphy, Will Star In Hulu Legal Drama
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 04:30:55 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 09:30 UTC

EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of her breakthrough performance in American Horror
Story: Delicate, Kim Kardashian is getting her own scripted series. She is
staying in business with AHS co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy for
the project, described as a high-end, glossy and sexy adult procedural,
Deadline has learned. It has landed at Hulu, home of hit reality series The
Kardashians, with a big series commitment, I hear. This marks the first
series for Murphy under his new deal at Disney, with 20th Television, part
of Disney TV Studios, producing.

Kardashian, whose acting deal is being negotiated, is poised to play Los
Angeles� most successful divorce lawyer and the owner of an all-female law
firm in the legal drama, penned by Brothers & Sisters creator Jon Robin
Baitz, writer of the buzzy upcoming installment of Murphy�s Feud: Capote Vs.
The Swans, and Joe Baken.

Murphy, Baitz and Baken pitched the series idea to Kardashian and Kris
Jenner, manager of the Kardashian-Jenner siblings and executive producer on
their unscripted series. Both committed right away, sources tell Deadline.

Murphy, Kardashian and Jenner then sold the project to Hulu, which had
pursued it in light of the success of The Kardashians and AHS: Delicate on
the platform. Looking to keep Kardashian and Jenner in the fold, Hulu bought
the pitch in the room, committing to what some sources say is a
straight-to-series order.

While deals are still being worked out, Murphy, Kardashian and Jenner, who
are all executive producing, have already begun preliminary casting,
exploring ideas for three other actresses to play Kardashian�s glamorous and
accomplished law partners, and an A-list actor to play her onscreen love
interest, I hear. The series is eyeing a production start in late 2024 for
an early 2025 premiere, sources said.

For Kardashian, the role of a lawyer would not be too much of a stretch as
she is on a path to become one in real life � she is studying for the bar
exam having passed the baby bar last year.

In Delicate, Kardashian plays a cutthroat publicist in her biggest foray
into acting to date. Given her background as a reality and social media
star, there was skepticism over her casting, but Kardashian surprised many
with a performance that has been well received by critics and embraced by
fans.

Overnight, Kardashian became a sought-after actress courted for film and TV
projects. Her first feature starring vehicle, The Fifth Wheel, just sold to
Netflix after a bidding war. She is expected to film the Hulu series after
completing her film commitment.

Murphy is known for helping talent cross over to acting. Several years ago,
he gave Lady Gaga her first major role on AHS. She went on to star in A Star
Is Born, earning an Oscar acting nomination for her performance.

This is Murphy�s first series for Hulu. After a string of successful
broadcast and cable series through 20th TV including Glee, American Horror
Story, American Crime Story, Feud and the 9-1-1 franchise, he switched to
streaming with a deal at Netflix where he has the hit series Monster and The
Watcher, both of which reached Netflix�s Top 10 Most Popular
English-language series list at the time of their releases and have been
renewed for new installments. (Dahmer � Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story
remains No. 3 in Netflix�s all-time global ranking.)

At Disney, Murphy has AHS: Delicate starring Kardashian and Emma Roberts,
whose second part is currently filming, along with the upcoming Gladiator:
American Sports Story, starring Josh Andr�s Rivera as Aaron Hernandez � both
on FX � and new seasons of 9-1-1 on ABC and 9-1-1: Lone Star on Fox. Coming
up on FX is the premiere of Feud: Capote Vs. The Swans in winter 2024.

So far, Kardashian has been able to parlay her massive social media
influence, with 363 million followers on Instagram alone, into building
successful business ventures, most notably her fashion line SKIMS. Her
previous acting credits include a multi-episode arc on Drop Dead Diva, a
voice role in two PAW Patrol films and a hosting stint on Saturday Night
Live.

The Kardashians debuted in 2022 as Hulu�s biggest series premiere and
remains a top performer on the platform, with four 10-episode seasons
released to date.

For Jenner, who has executive produced her eponymous syndicated talk show
and a slew of reality series featuring her extended family, from Keeping Up
With the Kardashians on E! to The Kardashans on Hulu, this marks her
scripted producing debut.

Kardashian is repped by WME and Cooley LLP. Murphy is repped by CAA and Paul
Hastings. Baitz is repped by CAA, Manage-ment and attorney George Shenshang.
Baken is with Manage-ment.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Kim Kardashian Re-Teams With Ryan Murphy, Will Star In Hulu Legal Drama

<1336007103.723585336.402560.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210978&group=rec.arts.tv#210978

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.horror,alt.whore
Subject: Re: Kim Kardashian Re-Teams With Ryan Murphy, Will Star In
Hulu Legal Drama
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:59:40 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:59 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of her breakthrough performance in American Horror
> Story: Delicate, Kim Kardashian is getting her own scripted series. She is
> staying in business with AHS co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy for
> the project, described as a high-end, glossy and sexy adult procedural,
> Deadline has learned. It has landed at Hulu, home of hit reality series The
> Kardashians, with a big series commitment, I hear. This marks the first
> series for Murphy under his new deal at Disney, with 20th Television, part
> of Disney TV Studios, producing.

I guess I’m not as surprised that a fat, talentless slovenly whore, built a
career by swindling people about a sex tape. As much as I am that a fat
talent was slovenly whore Delta career by swindling people about the worst,
most boring sex, tape ever made.

> [...]
> Live.
>
> The Kardashians debuted in 2022 as Hulu’s biggest series premiere and
> remains a top performer on the platform, with four 10-episode seasons
> released to date.
>
> For Jenner, who has executive produced her eponymous syndicated talk show
> and a slew of reality series featuring her extended family, from Keeping Up
> With the Kardashians on E! to The Kardashans on Hulu, this marks her
> scripted producing debut.
>
> Kardashian is repped by WME and Cooley LLP. Murphy is repped by CAA and Paul
> Hastings. Baitz is repped by CAA, Manage-ment and attorney George Shenshang.
> Baken is with Manage-ment.
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Kim Kardashian Re-Teams With Ryan Murphy, Will Star In Hulu Legal Drama

<ukv0ir$1nrmg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211048&group=rec.arts.tv#211048

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.horror,alt.whore
Hulu Legal Drama
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 04:30:41 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 09:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of her breakthrough performance in American Horror
>> Story: Delicate, Kim Kardashian is getting her own scripted series. She is
>> staying in business with AHS co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy for
>> the project, described as a high-end, glossy and sexy adult procedural,
>> Deadline has learned. It has landed at Hulu, home of hit reality series
>> The Kardashians, with a big series commitment, I hear. This marks the
>> first series for Murphy under his new deal at Disney, with 20th
>> Television, part of Disney TV Studios, producing.
>
> I guess I'm not as surprised that a fat, talentless slovenly whore, built
> a career by swindling people about a sex tape. As much as I am that a fat
> talent was slovenly whore Delta career by swindling people about the worst,
> most boring sex, tape ever made.

I assume she performed her casting couch duties with extra effort.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Kim Kardashian Re-Teams With Ryan Murphy, Will Star In Hulu Legal Drama

<944357665.723737145.207732.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211051&group=rec.arts.tv#211051

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.horror,alt.whore
Hulu Legal Drama
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 07:49:05 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 14:49 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>> EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of her breakthrough performance in American Horror
>>> Story: Delicate, Kim Kardashian is getting her own scripted series. She is
>>> staying in business with AHS co-creator/executive producer Ryan Murphy for
>>> the project, described as a high-end, glossy and sexy adult procedural,
>>> Deadline has learned. It has landed at Hulu, home of hit reality series
>>> The Kardashians, with a big series commitment, I hear. This marks the
>>> first series for Murphy under his new deal at Disney, with 20th
>>> Television, part of Disney TV Studios, producing.
>>
>> I guess I'm not as surprised that a fat, talentless slovenly whore, built
>> a career by swindling people about a sex tape. As much as I am that a fat
>> talent was slovenly whore Delta career by swindling people about the worst,
>> most boring sex, tape ever made.
>
> I assume she performed her casting couch duties with extra effort.

She’s a “lay there flat on your back with your eyes and knees tightly
clenched, and take it like a champ“ kind of gal. Unfortunately, she does
talk.