New York... when civilization falls apart, remember, we were way ahead of you. -- David Letterman

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023Robin Miller
+* Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023Robin Miller
|`- Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023anim8rfsk
`- Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023anim8rfsk

1
Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023

<kthhojFmgsrU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211077&group=rec.arts.tv#211077

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 16:56:28 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 21:56 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> [...]
>

> David McKnight Dies: Star Of ‘J.D.’s Revenge’ And ‘The Hollywood
> Shuffle’ Was 87  (Dec. 7)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/david-mcknight-dead-star-of-j-d-s-revenge-hollywood-shuffle-was-87-obituary-1235658004/
>

> Andrea Fay Friedman Dies: ‘Life Goes On’ Actor With Down Syndrome Was 53
>  (Dec. 7)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/andrea-fay-friedman-dead-1235656826/
>

> Cillian Murphy Pays Tribute To Benjamin Zephaniah: “A Proud Brummie And
> A Peaky Blinder”  (Dec. 7)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/cillian-murphy-benjamin-zephaniah-tribute-peaky-blinders-1235656402/
>

> Benjamin Zephaniah Dies: Celebrated British Poet & ‘Peaky Blinders’
> Actor Was 65  (Dec. 7)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/benjamin-zephaniah-dead-celebrated-british-poet-peaky-blinders-actor-was-65-1235656336/
>

> Norman Lear At 100: His Life And Career In 100 Photos  (from 2022)
>
> https://deadline.com/gallery/norman-lear-100-life-career-photos/screen-shot-2022-07-26-at-7-26-21-pm/
>

> Norman Lear To Make Cameo Appearance In ‘Good Times’ Netflix Animated
> Series As TV Icon Leaves Slate Of Upcoming Projects Behind  (Dec. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/norman-lear-cameo-netflix-good-times-animated-series-1235655123/
>

> Rob Reiner Pays Loving Tribute To ‘All In The Family’ Creator Norman
> Lear: “He Was My Second Father”  (Dec. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/norman-lear-tributes-1235654467/
>

> Norman Lear Remembered: Billy Crystal, Jon Stewart, Jimmy Kimmel, George
> Clooney, Jane Fonda & Tyler Perry Honor The Icon Who Inspired  (Dec. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/norman-lear-tributes-jon-stewart-jimmy-kimmell-1235654563/
>

> Norman Lear Dies: TV Pioneer Behind “All In The Family” & Other
> Groundbreaking Series Was 101  (Dec. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/norman-lear-dead-television-pioneer-was-101-1235654461/

>     Other News
>

> SAG-AFTRA Hit With Over 100 Covid Vaccine Mandate Suits By Members;
> “Claims Are Without Merit,” Guild Says  (Dec. 7)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/sag-aftra-covid-vaccine-lawsuits-1235657388/
>

> AFI Awards TV Top 10: ‘The Bear’, ‘Beef’, ‘Jury Duty,’ ‘The Last of Us’
> & Two Wrapped Series Make List  (Dec. 7)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/afi-awards-tv-2023-1235656978/
>

> ‘Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman’ Reboot Nixed By Execs, Jane Seymour Claims
> (Dec. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/dr-quinn-medicine-woman-reboot-nixed-jane-seymour-claims-1235656144/
>

> “He Knows What He’s Done”: Jonathan Majors Domestic Violence Accuser
> Tells Court Of ‘Loki’ Star  (Dec. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/jonathan-majors-trial-accuser-testifies-assault-1235655594/
>

> Phil McGraw Partners With Trinity Broadcasting To Launch Cable Network
> Anchored By ‘Dr. Phil Primetime’  (Dec. 6)
>
> https://deadline.com/2023/12/phil-mcgraw-trinity-broadcasting-merit-street-media-1235654589/
>

> Nicolas Cage Ready To Quit Doing Movies: “Maybe Three Or Four More”

Click here to read the complete article
Re: TV news for Dec. 4-8, 2023

<kthjdeFmvpbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211080&group=rec.arts.tv#211080

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:24:39 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 22:24 UTC

<667989322.723770239.578296.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211081&group=rec.arts.tv#211081

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 16:21:10 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:21 UTC

<1999511985.723770298.268632.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211082&group=rec.arts.tv#211082

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv