From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.chaos, alt.discordia, alt.religion.all-worlds, talk.religion.newage, alt.books, rec.arts.books
Subject: Roger Zelazny aligned with O'Doul's Amber
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 02:48:53 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 05:18 UTC

Not long ago I facilitated (he had to agree) a soul alignment
between Roger Zelazny and O’Doul’s Amber near beer.
(Zelazny ia known for his The Chronicles of Amber,
in which there are opposing forces of the Houses of
Amber and of Chaos.)

This is similar to the soul alignment that Jesus did between
himself and the then and future (to then) sacramental
bread and wine at The Last Supper.

Have I done a similar alignment of myself? No, insteadI
have soul aligned myself with my region, which is the
volume between the ellipsoidal surface 12 million km
inside the orbit of the planet Venus and the ellipsoidal
surface 15 million km outside the orbit of the planet Mars,
but not including deep inside planets and moons (see
the thread “Reset to pre-judging” on alt.religion.druid for details).

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)