From: hayes...@telkomsa.net (Steve Hayes)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.books.childrens,alt.books,rec.arts.books
Subject: Free and cheap children's ebooks
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 07:54:50 +0200
 by: Steve Hayes - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 05:54 UTC

Only four days left of the Smashwords Summer/Winter sale.

There are many free kids' books, including my book "Cross Purposes" --
you can see the most popular ones here:

https://t.co/oujWMPAlu8

--
Stephen Hayes, Author of The Year of the Dragon
Sample or purchase The Year of the Dragon: