From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 19:11:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 19:11 UTC

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>'Tracker' Trailer Sees Justin Hartley As A Reward-Seeking Survivalist
>Solving Mysteries Coast To Coast (Dec. 15)

>https://deadline.com/2023/12/tracker-trailer-justin-hartley-cbs-drama-the-never-game-1235669464/

Will he be as angsty and self destructive as Kevin Pearson on This Is
Us? Or will be be a laconis like Aquaman or Oliver Queen?

What the hell does making him a survivalist have to do with anything?
What, he lives in a bomb shelter?

>'Magnum P.I.' Finale Airdate Revealed (Dec. 15)

>https://deadline.com/2023/12/magnum-p-i-finale-airdate-1235669923/

Will he ever resolve his angst from Viet Nam?

>Matthew Arnold Returns To NBC With 'Nowhere,' New Drama Series In
>Development With Atomic Monster & Vertigo Entertainment (Nov. 15)

If it really had an atomic monster, I'd watch.

>Dean Norris Joins 'Law & Order: Organized Crime' As Stabler’s Brother
>(Dec. 13)

Did Stabler ever have a brother in over two decades?

>'Curb Your Enthusiasm' To Officially End With Season 12 On HBO (Dec. 14)

What a bizarre thing to say. Basically the show got produced whenever
Larry David was in the mood for it. Maybe he overcame his neuroses?

>Emilia Jones & Thuso Mbedu Join Cast Of HBO's Mark Ruffalo-Led Crime
>Drama Series (Dec. 13)

Will there be angst?

>Bob Odenkirk's 'Lucky Hank' Canceled At AMC After One Season (Dec. 8)

This escape my notice. Was it any good?

>Lena Dunham Rom-Com Series Ordered By Netflix; Megan Stalter & Will
>Sharpe To Star (Dec. 11)

Will Lena find she has no off switch and continue to express all of her
thoughts out loud, none of which should be expressed?