A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of. -- Burt Bacharach

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023anim8rfsk
+- Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023shawn
`- Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023Ian J. Ball

1
Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023

<32280028.724465374.549764.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211775&group=rec.arts.tv#211775

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 17:46:24 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 00:46 UTC

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Programming list coming later today.
>
> --Robin
>

> ABC news
>

> ABC To Celebrate ‘General Hospital’ With ’60 Years of Stars and
> Storytelling’ Special In January (Dec. 15)

Is this the one where Marissa Tomei played Marcy?

> ‘The Rookie’ Ups Lisseth Chavez To Series Regular For Season 6 (Dec. 14)

This is still on?

> CBS news
>

> ‘Ghosts’ Cast Score Major Pay Raises Ahead Of Hit Comedy’s Third Season
> On CBS (Dec. 15)

So they hold the network up AFTER the strike?

> ‘The Bold & The Beautiful’ Shocker: Daytime Emmy Nominee Krista Allen
> Has Left The CBS Sudser (Dec. 15)

She’s purty.

> CW news

The C dub must die

> The CW Midseason

Middleseason!

> Fox news
>

> Fox Orders ‘Murder In A Small Town’ Drama Series Starring Rossif
> Sutherland & Kristin Kreuk (Dec. 14)

She’s purty

> Ken Jeong

NO!!!!

> NBC news
>

> ‘Magnum P.I.’ Finale Airdate Revealed (Dec. 15)

Just go away

> Cable channel news
>

> ‘Power Book IV: Force’ Renewed For Season 3 At Starz (Nov. 15)

Nobody gets Starz

> Emilia Jones & Thuso Mbedu Join Cast Of HBO’s Mark Ruffalo-Led Crime
> Drama Series (Dec. 13)

But he’s a jackass

> ‘Hightown’ To End With Season 3 On Starz (Dec. 12)

Nobody gets Starz

> Tom Pelphrey Boards HBO’s Mark Ruffalo-Led Crime Drama Series

But he’s a jackass

> ‘Cruel Summer’ & ‘Good Trouble’ Canceled By Freeform (Dec. 8)

SQUIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLE!

> Streaming service news
>

> Netflix’s ‘No Good Deed’ Adds Linda Cardellini, Luke Wilson,

She’s pretty, but I’d automatically turn off anything with either Wilson
and nobody gets Netflix anyway

> George Clooney And Adam Sandler

No

> ‘The Tourist’ Switches From Max To Netflix In U.S. (Dec. 14)

So I won’t be able to see it

> Lena Dunham

NO

> Audio series news

> Series in development

> Ratings
>

> Netflix Viewership Data Highlights: What The New Report Does — And
> Doesn’t — Reveal About Streamer’s Performance (Dec. 12)

We know it’s down by two.

> The business of TV
>

> Ryan Reynolds

No

> Showtime Linear Network Sets Date Of Rebrand To Paramount+ With Showtime

There’s no such thing

> Obituaries

> Other News
>

> Daytime Emmy Awards: ‘General Hospital’ Wins Outstanding Drama ­ Full
> Winners List (Dec. 15)

Is that the one Marissa Tomei was on as Marcy?

> Mayim Bialik Out As ‘Jeopardy!’ Host (Dec. 15)

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023

<fvisnidqfo014j7r4ccpsq8rug0ash7cdn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211779&group=rec.arts.tv#211779

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 20:24:09 -0500
 by: shawn - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 01:24 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 17:46:24 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>

>> Programming list coming later today.
>>
>> --Robin
>>

>> ABC news
>>

>> ABC To Celebrate ‘General Hospital’ With ’60 Years of Stars and
>> Storytelling’ Special In January (Dec. 15)
>
>Is this the one where Marissa Tomei played Marcy?
>

>> ‘The Rookie’ Ups Lisseth Chavez To Series Regular For Season 6 (Dec. 14)
>>

>This is still on?

>> CBS news
>>

>> ‘Ghosts’ Cast Score Major Pay Raises Ahead Of Hit Comedy’s Third Season
>> On CBS (Dec. 15)
>
>So they hold the network up AFTER the strike?

The shows been very successful so I guess the studio was feeling
generous.

>> ‘The Bold & The Beautiful’ Shocker: Daytime Emmy Nominee Krista Allen
>> Has Left The CBS Sudser (Dec. 15)
>
>She’s purty.

Ah, so that's where she went. She used to be the go to woman for a
guest visit on TV shows. Then she just disappeared from my view. Going
on a soap is an easy way to do so because the only soap I ever watched
was the Young & The Restless when visiting my parents as that was
always on going back into the beginning of the show.

>> CW news
>
>The C dub must die

The CW will live on just to torture Anim.

>> The CW Midseason
>
>Middleseason!

>> Fox news
>>

>> Fox Orders ‘Murder In A Small Town’ Drama Series Starring Rossif
>> Sutherland & Kristin Kreuk (Dec. 14)
>
>She’s purty

Last saw her in the previous season of REACHER.

>> NBC news
>>

>> ‘Magnum P.I.’ Finale Airdate Revealed (Dec. 15)
>
>Just go away

>> Cable channel news
>>

>> ‘Power Book IV: Force’ Renewed For Season 3 At Starz (Nov. 15)
>>

>Nobody gets Starz
>

>> Emilia Jones & Thuso Mbedu Join Cast Of HBO’s Mark Ruffalo-Led Crime
>> Drama Series (Dec. 13)
>
>But he’s a jackass

But he's good to watch.

>> ‘Hightown’ To End With Season 3 On Starz (Dec. 12)
>
>Nobody gets Starz
>

>> Tom Pelphrey Boards HBO’s Mark Ruffalo-Led Crime Drama Series
>
>But he’s a jackass
>

>> ‘Cruel Summer’ & ‘Good Trouble’ Canceled By Freeform (Dec. 8)
>>

>SQUIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLE!

>> Streaming service news
>>

>> Netflix’s ‘No Good Deed’ Adds Linda Cardellini, Luke Wilson,
>
>She’s pretty, but I’d automatically turn off anything with either Wilson
>and nobody gets Netflix anyway
>

>> George Clooney And Adam Sandler
>
>No

So if it just had Adam Sandler you would watch?

>> ‘The Tourist’ Switches From Max To Netflix In U.S. (Dec. 14)
>>

>So I won’t be able to see it

Ah, I saw some of this before.

>> Lena Dunham
>
>NO

>> Audio series news

>> Series in development

>> Ratings
>>

>> Netflix Viewership Data Highlights: What The New Report Does — And
>> Doesn’t — Reveal About Streamer’s Performance (Dec. 12)
>>

>We know it’s down by two.

>> The business of TV
>>

>> Ryan Reynolds
>
>No

LOL. You are just jealous of his wife, his looks, his money and even
his smile. ;)

>> Showtime Linear Network Sets Date Of Rebrand To Paramount+ With Showtime
>>

>There’s no such thing

>> Obituaries

>> Other News
>>

>> Daytime Emmy Awards: ‘General Hospital’ Wins Outstanding Drama ­ Full
>> Winners List (Dec. 15)
>
>Is that the one Marissa Tomei was on as Marcy?
>

>> Mayim Bialik Out As ‘Jeopardy!’ Host (Dec. 15)
>
>YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Re: TV news for Dec. 8-15, 2023

<ullinh$2ka10$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211780&group=rec.arts.tv#211780

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 17:26:09 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 01:26 UTC

On 12/16/23 4:46 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Programming list coming later today.
>>
>> --Robin
>>

>> Cable channel news
>>

>> ‘Cruel Summer’ & ‘Good Trouble’ Canceled By Freeform (Dec. 8)
>
> SQUIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLE!

....is DEAD!!