Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2023-12-24 (Sunday)
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 04:30:40 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 09:30 UTC

HOW MANY CORNERS DOES A SEMI-CIRCLE HAVE?:
https://youtu.be/qd82cjOzz2E?si=Q5wfLF9TDNlqufxF

DAN CAN DIG A HOLE IN 50MIN, JON CAN DO IT IN 40MIN, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE IF THEY WORK TOGETHER?:
https://youtu.be/sICx9AI78GE?si=q06DEp-JsfxHzD_R

2 TO THE X = 9, MANY DON�T KNOW WHERE TO START:
https://youtu.be/BX0mDooVF3k?si=xms_vZx8l749vFU0

JAPAN KICKS HOLLYWOOD'S A$$ | "GODZILLA MINUS ONE" & "BOY AND HERON"
DOMINATE US BOX OFFICE!:
This is GLORIOUS my friends! Behold the ultimate FU to Hollywood as
Japan moves in, stomps their studios, and eats their lunch! As Hollywood
continues to decline, Japan is making history at the US Box Office by
occupying two of the top 3 spots in the list of top 10 highest grossing
films! This has NEVER happened before, and this holiday season people
are shunning the traditional holiday releases from major US studios in
favor of a giant monster movie and anime! What does this mean for Hollywood's
future? That's what we discuss in this video! #godzillaminusone #godzilla #studioghibli
https://youtu.be/IVUoO0453e8?si=L4TU7ezeL9yv43Wq

DOCTOR WHO LEGACY *DEVASTED* BY RUSSEL T DAVIES - Disparu:
Doctor Who Returned with David Tennent and Ncuti Gatwa doing 3 specials
with Russel T Davies for the BBC and Disney. But these Christmas
specials were not any normal Doctor Who regeneration, these were Russel
T Davies new Doctor Who meant for a modern audience. Complete with
talking points and storylines custom designed for a modern world. Did
this help Doctor Who, or was Christopher Eccleston right not to return
with David Tennant?
https://youtu.be/gEoguy3qPKw?si=wHsB7gcXD2y8Al2j

GHOST THEORY MAKE DESPERATE CLAIMS + OVERSTAY THEIR WELCOME AT A 'HAUNTED' MANSION (FUNNY REACTION!) - THE SIDE EYE GUY:
I've been warned by members of the paranormal community NOT to react to
Ghost Theory (apparently they're not fans of hilarious debunks!). But
I'm a noob who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
https://youtu.be/8s61LKy5TC0?si=Q3R4QJtfDCD2iFXI
It always occurred to me that these "mysterious sounds" heard on ghost
investigation shows were caused by vagrants living in the area, but I
don't think anyone has ever mentioned it.

WHAT IF WE AIMED THE HUBBLE TELESCOPE AT EARTH? XKCD:
https://youtu.be/2LSyizrk8-0?si=owwlfZlDlgXvLhY9

WHAT WOULD A MAGNITUDE 15 EARTHQUAKE BE LIKE? XKCD:
https://youtu.be/e3uk7jU3RHo?si=KZw88qCzTLLwA3WQ

BEST OF THE WORST: THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL:
BEST OF THE WORST: THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL (FOR REAL):
This time, the group actually gets around to talking in depth about the
ill-fated 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-12-24 (Sunday)

<bd426958-92d8-46a1-89cb-6c478cbf6357n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=212311&group=rec.arts.tv#212311

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 10:19:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-12-24 (Sunday)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Woke Ken)
 by: Woke Ken - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 18:19 UTC

On Monday, December 25, 2023 at 7:35:46 AM UTC-6, Ubiquitous wrote:
> HOW MANY CORNERS DOES A SEMI-CIRCLE HAVE?:
> https://youtu.be/qd82cjOzz2E?si=Q5wfLF9TDNlqufxF
>
> DAN CAN DIG A HOLE IN 50MIN, JON CAN DO IT IN 40MIN, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE IF THEY WORK TOGETHER?:
> https://youtu.be/sICx9AI78GE?si=q06DEp-JsfxHzD_R
>
> 2 TO THE X = 9, MANY DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START:
> https://youtu.be/BX0mDooVF3k?si=xms_vZx8l749vFU0
>
> JAPAN KICKS HOLLYWOOD'S A$$ | "GODZILLA MINUS ONE" & "BOY AND HERON"
> DOMINATE US BOX OFFICE!:
> This is GLORIOUS my friends! Behold the ultimate FU to Hollywood as
> Japan moves in, stomps their studios, and eats their lunch! As Hollywood
> continues to decline, Japan is making history at the US Box Office by
> occupying two of the top 3 spots in the list of top 10 highest grossing
> films! This has NEVER happened before, and this holiday season people
> are shunning the traditional holiday releases from major US studios in
> favor of a giant monster movie and anime! What does this mean for Hollywood's
> future? That's what we discuss in this video! #godzillaminusone #godzilla #studioghibli
> https://youtu.be/IVUoO0453e8?si=L4TU7ezeL9yv43Wq
>
> DOCTOR WHO LEGACY *DEVASTED* BY RUSSEL T DAVIES - Disparu:
> Doctor Who Returned with David Tennent and Ncuti Gatwa doing 3 specials
> with Russel T Davies for the BBC and Disney. But these Christmas
> specials were not any normal Doctor Who regeneration, these were Russel
> T Davies new Doctor Who meant for a modern audience. Complete with
> talking points and storylines custom designed for a modern world. Did
> this help Doctor Who, or was Christopher Eccleston right not to return
> with David Tennant?
> https://youtu.be/gEoguy3qPKw?si=wHsB7gcXD2y8Al2j
>
> GHOST THEORY MAKE DESPERATE CLAIMS + OVERSTAY THEIR WELCOME AT A 'HAUNTED' MANSION (FUNNY REACTION!) - THE SIDE EYE GUY:
> I've been warned by members of the paranormal community NOT to react to
> Ghost Theory (apparently they're not fans of hilarious debunks!). But
> I'm a noob who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
> https://youtu.be/8s61LKy5TC0?si=Q3R4QJtfDCD2iFXI
> It always occurred to me that these "mysterious sounds" heard on ghost
> investigation shows were caused by vagrants living in the area, but I
> don't think anyone has ever mentioned it.
>
> WHAT IF WE AIMED THE HUBBLE TELESCOPE AT EARTH? XKCD:
> https://youtu.be/2LSyizrk8-0?si=owwlfZlDlgXvLhY9
>
> WHAT WOULD A MAGNITUDE 15 EARTHQUAKE BE LIKE? XKCD:
> https://youtu.be/e3uk7jU3RHo?si=KZw88qCzTLLwA3WQ
>
> BEST OF THE WORST: THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL:
> BEST OF THE WORST: THE STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL (FOR REAL):
> This time, the group actually gets around to talking in depth about the
> ill-fated 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special.
>
> What did you watch?
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

More DVRed Rockford. That Lynnette Mattey was another attractive studio find. Also played a nurse on MASH.
A Sitting of Sword, Deadliest Catch with long line hook ocean abuse. I tolerate 25 minutes of program and skip
the commercial charity begging.
Some Macy's parade this morning. TODAY IS Christmas, not November 22. All those performance dancers had a 5am wake up call and grinding auditions for Broadway exposure.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-12-24 (Sunday)