Editing is a rewording activity.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runUbiquitous
+* Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runBTR1701
|+* Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runmoviePig
||`- Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runFPP
|+- Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runThe Horny Goat
|+- Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runUbiquitous
|`- Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runtrotsky
`* Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runA Friend
 `* Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runUbiquitous
  `- Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates runA Friend

1
Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<upqlgq$9los$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215457&group=rec.arts.tv#215457

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real
candidates running
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 04:30:45 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

rander3128@gmail.com wrote:

> They put out the word six months ago, no challenger of note would be
> permitted to run against Biden in the Democratic primary. Remember
> about two years ago people saying even Harris might/could contest it?

"But-but-but-but DEMOCRACY!!!"

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<atropos-BBE5DB.11444205022024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215499&group=rec.arts.tv#215499

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 11:44:42 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:44 UTC

In article <upqlgq$9los$6@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> rander3128@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > They put out the word six months ago, no challenger of note would be
> > permitted to run against Biden in the Democratic primary. Remember
> > about two years ago people saying even Harris might/could contest it?
>
> "But-but-but-but DEMOCRACY!!!"

Biden won a primary against other Democrats, which as the sitting
president and leader of the party it would be unheard of for him not to
win, and the Dem mouthpieces on CNN and Twitter are rolling around in
their own orgasmic fluids and acting like he just won the general
election in a landslide.

Buncha clowns.

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<AbbwN.434365$83n7.308872@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215503&group=rec.arts.tv#215503

candidates running
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 15:04:47 -0500
 by: moviePig - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 20:04 UTC

On 2/5/2024 2:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <upqlgq$9los$6@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> rander3128@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> They put out the word six months ago, no challenger of note would be
>>> permitted to run against Biden in the Democratic primary. Remember
>>> about two years ago people saying even Harris might/could contest it?
>>
>> "But-but-but-but DEMOCRACY!!!"
>
> Biden won a primary against other Democrats, which as the sitting
> president and leader of the party it would be unheard of for him not to
> win, and the Dem mouthpieces on CNN and Twitter are rolling around in
> their own orgasmic fluids and acting like he just won the general
> election in a landslide.
>
> Buncha clowns.

What part of this sequence constitutes a mention-worthy surprise? E.g.,
did CNN's coverage exceed what it gave Trump's Iowa "win""?

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<050220241550263537%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215511&group=rec.arts.tv#215511

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 15:50:26 -0500
 by: A Friend - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 20:50 UTC

<weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> rander3128@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > They put out the word six months ago, no challenger of note would be
> > permitted to run against Biden in the Democratic primary. Remember
> > about two years ago people saying even Harris might/could contest it?

Which "people" said that? Republicans? Harris was never going to
challenge Biden. The very idea is ridiculous.

> "But-but-but-but DEMOCRACY!!!"

Really? Where?

This thing would mean more if Biden were in political trouble. He's
not. People are generally content, leaving no clear pathway to
challenge Biden's incumbency. Voters have to be really pissed off to
even consider dumping an incumbent. I don't see any indication of
this. They're probably just bored, and I don't blame them.

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<uvo2si98tgpfp78iuqblbkghqongdthlkn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215536&group=rec.arts.tv#215536

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 14:42:02 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:42 UTC

On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 11:44:42 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Biden won a primary against other Democrats, which as the sitting
>president and leader of the party it would be unheard of for him not to
>win, and the Dem mouthpieces on CNN and Twitter are rolling around in
>their own orgasmic fluids and acting like he just won the general
>election in a landslide.

In 1968 LBJ chose not to run again as he had been given polls
suggesting that he would LOSE primaries to RFK and others which of
course would be unheard of for a sitting president seeking
re-election.

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<upta5k$scqv$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215611&group=rec.arts.tv#215611

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 04:30:44 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> rander3128@gmail.com wrote:

>>> They put out the word six months ago, no challenger of note would be
>>> permitted to run against Biden in the Democratic primary. Remember
>>> about two years ago people saying even Harris might/could contest it?
>>
>> "But-but-but-but DEMOCRACY!!!"
>
>Biden won a primary against other Democrats, which as the sitting
>president and leader of the party it would be unheard of for him not to
>win, and the Dem mouthpieces on CNN and Twitter are rolling around in
>their own orgasmic fluids and acting like he just won the general
>election in a landslide.
>
>Buncha clowns.

Senile Resident Joke Biden was the only person on the ballot.
Of course it was a "landslide".

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<upta9i$scqv$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215612&group=rec.arts.tv#215612

Followup: alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 04:30:45 -0500

In article <050220241550263537%nope@noway.com>, nope@noway.com wrote:

> This thing would mean more if Biden were in political trouble. He's not.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<060220241013279642%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215621&group=rec.arts.tv#215621

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 10:13:27 -0500
 by: A Friend - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:13 UTC

In article <upta9i$scqv$7@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
<weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> In article <050220241550263537%nope@noway.com>, nope@noway.com wrote:
>
> > This thing would mean more if Biden were in political trouble. He's not.
>

> TROLL-O-METER

Hey, Ubi, my best advice to you is to go troll yourself.

To repeat, Biden is not in trouble. He will get his party's nomination
without effort, and he will win the general because his present
opposition is thin. Smarter and better candidates know to wait for
2028. Sorry if you find all of this too complicated.

And stop redirecting followups without notice, you stupid punk.

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<uptilu$udde$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215627&group=rec.arts.tv#215627

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
candidates running
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:19:26 -0500
 by: FPP - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:19 UTC

On 2/5/24 3:04 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 2/5/2024 2:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <upqlgq$9los$6@dont-email.me>,
>>   Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> "But-but-but-but DEMOCRACY!!!"
>>
>> Biden won a primary against other Democrats, which as the sitting
>> president and leader of the party it would be unheard of for him not to
>> win, and the Dem mouthpieces on CNN and Twitter are rolling around in
>> their own orgasmic fluids and acting like he just won the general
>> election in a landslide.
>>
>> Buncha clowns.
>
> What part of this sequence constitutes a mention-worthy surprise?  E.g.,
> did CNN's coverage exceed what it gave Trump's Iowa "win""?

He won a primary that he wasn't even in. And by a landslide, which is
unusual for a write in candidate.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Biden set to win S. Carolina because the DNC blocked any real candidates running

<17b1da7430d5fd4c$136906$412386$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215780&group=rec.arts.tv#215780

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 03:52:36 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 09:52 UTC

On 2/5/24 1:44 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <upqlgq$9los$6@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> rander3128@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> They put out the word six months ago, no challenger of note would be
>>> permitted to run against Biden in the Democratic primary. Remember
>>> about two years ago people saying even Harris might/could contest it?
>>
>> "But-but-but-but DEMOCRACY!!!"
>
> Biden won a primary against other Democrats, which as the sitting
> president and leader of the party it would be unheard of for him not to
> win, and the Dem mouthpieces on CNN and Twitter are rolling around in
> their own orgasmic fluids and acting like he just won the general
> election in a landslide.
>
> Buncha clowns.

But you and your sidekick are unable to talk about Trump due to lack of
balls?