Give me a sleeping pill and tell me your troubles.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Wrestling news: Former wrestler arrested on murder charges, Okada, Lesnar

SubjectAuthor
o Wrestling news: Former wrestler arrested on murder charges, Okada, Lesnarbrian henke

1
Wrestling news: Former wrestler arrested on murder charges, Okada, Lesnar

<0256c518-1c03-49f8-a1c2-3b59ac87a092n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216109&group=rec.arts.tv#216109

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:21:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Wrestling news: Former wrestler arrested on murder charges, Okada, Lesnar
From: cincy43...@yahoo.com (brian henke)
 by: brian henke - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 18:21 UTC

Here are some wrestling news items for you:

- Former wrestler William Haynes, who appeared in the WWF and in the Pacific Northwest territory in the 1980s as Billy Jack Haynes, has been arrested in the murder of his wife, Janette Becraft, in Portland, Oregon. The 70-year-old Haynes was in the hospital for an unrelated condition when he was arrested and charged in the murder. Haynes last wrestled for a major pro wrestling company in 1991, when he appeared as a hooded man named Black Blood in World Championship Wrestling.

- Reports are that Kazuchida Okada will sign, or has signed already, with All Elite Wrestling. He is expected to wrestle his last matches with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

- WWE pulled Brock Lesnar from its "Yesterday, Today and Forever" opening due to his being involved in the charges against Vince McMahion. It looks likely that "The Beast" will never wrestle for WWE again.

Cincy43235@yahoo.com - RATV's pro wrestling ambassadpr

"Show me Oprah!" - David Letterman