Some people carve careers, others chisel them.

arts / rec.arts.tv / POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVR

SubjectAuthor
* POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVRanim8rfsk
`* Re: POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVRIan J. Ball
 `- Re: POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVRanim8rfsk

1
POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVR

<970012972.729639994.253202.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216332&group=rec.arts.tv#216332

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVR
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:54:13 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:54 UTC

The DVR is down to recording just a couple things a week, half of which are
NCIS, OWM, but it just spiked with dozens of recordings of completely
undescribed episodes of criminal minds on a channel called POP! That I
don’t think I actually get.

Slight wackiness ensued when I told the DVR not to record the first of
these, and it asked if I wanted to just literally decimate the first one or
all future recordings of criminal minds. I chose all which used to leave
the recordings listed on the schedule, but with a red X through them. This
time they vanished entirely from the base of the universe.

Anyway, if you get POP! And want to watch, random episodes of Criminal
Minds, there are a bunch of them coming your way.

Re: POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVR

<uqjdog$2ra2h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216335&group=rec.arts.tv#216335

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVR
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:10:24 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 22:10 UTC

On 2/14/24 1:54 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> The DVR is down to recording just a couple things a week, half of which are
> NCIS, OWM, but it just spiked with dozens of recordings of completely
> undescribed episodes of criminal minds on a channel called POP! That I
> don’t think I actually get.
>
> Slight wackiness ensued when I told the DVR not to record the first of
> these, and it asked if I wanted to just literally decimate the first one or
> all future recordings of criminal minds. I chose all which used to leave
> the recordings listed on the schedule, but with a red X through them. This
> time they vanished entirely from the base of the universe.
>
> Anyway, if you get POP! And want to watch, random episodes of Criminal
> Minds, there are a bunch of them coming your way.

I'm pretty sure I can watch the entire run of CM (as well as
CSI:HORATIO!!1!11!!, I think) off Pee+, which I get "free" via Spectrum
now, if I want to...

Re: POP! goes Criminal Minds on the DVR

<1733146108.729645044.944743.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216338&group=rec.arts.tv#216338

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 16:13:20 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 23:13 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2/14/24 1:54 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>
>> The DVR is down to recording just a couple things a week, half of which are
>> NCIS, OWM, but it just spiked with dozens of recordings of completely
>> undescribed episodes of criminal minds on a channel called POP! That I
>> don’t think I actually get.
>>
>> Slight wackiness ensued when I told the DVR not to record the first of
>> these, and it asked if I wanted to just literally decimate the first one or
>> all future recordings of criminal minds. I chose all which used to leave
>> the recordings listed on the schedule, but with a red X through them. This
>> time they vanished entirely from the base of the universe.
>>
>> Anyway, if you get POP! And want to watch, random episodes of Criminal
>> Minds, there are a bunch of them coming your way.
>
> I'm pretty sure I can watch the entire run of CM (as well as
> CSI:HORATIO!!1!11!!, I think) off Pee+, which I get "free" via Spectrum
> now, if I want to...

And I’d only want to watch the Lola Gladini episodes anyway.