Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone. -- Redd Foxx

arts / rec.arts.tv / Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

SubjectAuthor
* Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024Robin Miller
+* Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024anim8rfsk
|`* Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024Robin Miller
| `- Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024Ian J. Ball
+- Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024Ian J. Ball
`* Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024BTR1701
 `* Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024Adam H. Kerman
  `- Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024BTR1701

1
Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<l3c5ghF480uU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216555&group=rec.arts.tv#216555

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 11:34:15 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 16:34 UTC

Note: Programming for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later.

Previously released:

My Husband's Baby (movie) (Tubi, Feb. 16?)

A famous married couple’s life is turned upside down when a mysterious
pregnant woman shows up claiming to be carrying the husband’s child.
Stars Moni Ogunsuyi, Samantha Brown and Eddie G. 1h 24m. Announced for
the 17th but already available on the 16th.

https://tubitv.com/movies/100015817/my-husband-s-baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDyZ9a588to

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30222091/

Nick Cannon's Big Drive [new] (Tubi, Feb. 15)

"Nick Cannon's Big Drive" accelerates into the world of cars, celebrity
ride-alongs and iconic automotive events with Nick Cannon steering the
wheel!. The first two episodes have been released. Not on IMDb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91esQqczZ7k

https://tubitv.com/series/300002366/nick-cannon-s-big-drive

The Bridge Curse: Ritual (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 16)

A group of students test out an augmented reality horror game at a
university rumored to be haunted, releasing something sinister -- and
very real. 2023 Taiwanese film; 1h 41m. Sequel to 2020's "The Bridge
Curse" [https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11242242/ ], also streaming on Netflix.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81754653

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21962086/

The Catcher Was a Spy (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 15)

Former Major League Baseball player Moe Berg goes undercover in World
War II Europe for the Office of Strategic Services. 2018 US film; 1h
34m. Dramatization of a true story starring Paul Rudd, Mark Strong,
Sienna Miller, Jeff Daniels, Tom Wilkinson, and Paul Giamatti.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4602066/ [rating 6.2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_Berg

https://www.netflix.com/title/80994902

As If It's True (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 15)

Hoping to revive her dwindling fame, an influencer stages the perfect
romance with a troubled musician -- until things start getting a little
too real. 2023 Filipino film; 1h 40m.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81728364

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt28589391/

Last Breath (documentary) (Netflix, Feb. 15)

A commercial diver [Chris Lemons] becomes trapped on the ocean floor
with dwindling oxygen and little hope of a timely rescue, so he tries to
save himself. 2019 British film; 1h 30m.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80215139

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9056818/ [rating 7.7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Breath_(2019_film)

Resident Alien (seasons 1 and 2) (Netflix, Feb. 14)

Season 3 just started on Syfy.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81405070

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8690918/ [rating 8.1]

Saturday, Feb. 17

The Beach House Murders (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

Novelist Sarah becomes a prime suspect in a homicide after a one-night
tryst with a mysterious stranger who turns up dead at her summer home.
Brittney Dorey, Devante Winfrey, Ashli Auguillard, and CJ Hammond star.

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-beach-house-murders

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30889211/

An American in Austen (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)

Harriet, who thinks that no real man compares to Mr. Darcy, is
transported into Pride & Prejudice and gets an unexpected chance to find
out. Stars Eliza Bennett and Nicholas Bishop.

https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/an-american-in-austen

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt31068337/

Sunday, Feb. 18

Romance in Hawaii (movie) (7 pm, UPtv)

Leah, a successful but dissatisfied executive, discovers the missing
passion from her life when she starts taking hula dance lessons from
handsome local Ikaika. 2023 film staring Kelley Jakle and Cedric Jonathan.

https://uptv.com/movies/romance-in-hawaii/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22488984/

American Idol (season 22 premiere) (8-10 pm, ABC)

People's Choice Awards (live event) (8-10 pm,
NBC/E!/Peacock)

The Simpsons (season 35 returns from hiatus) (8 pm, Fox)

The first episode of season 35 aired on Dec. 24. This is the second episode.

The Equalizer (season 4 premiere) (8 pm, CBS)

The Man in the Guesthouse (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)

When a young couple finds someone to rent out their converted garage,
they’re happy to have an additional source of income. But soon they
realize that their lodger may not be the dream tenant that they thought
he was. Stars Kristen Alderson, Ignacyo Matynia, Allen Williamson, and
Ren Ashton.

https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-man-in-the-guesthouse

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30252291/ [as "The Man in the Guest House"]

NBA All-Star Game (live event) (8 pm, TNT)

All Creatures Great and Small (season 4 finale) (9 pm, PBS)

The Great North (time slot premiere) (9 pm, Fox)

Tracker (time slot premiere) (9 pm, CBS)

Monsieur Spade (season 1 finale) (9 pm, AMC)

True Detective (season 4 finale) (9 pm, HBO)

United States of Scandal With Jake Tapper [new] (9 and 10
pm, two episodes, CNN)

Jake Tapper investigates some of the most outrageous and iconic
political controversies of the modern era. Four episodes; the remaining
two air on the following two Sunday nights at 9 pm.

Grimsburg (time slot premiere) (9:30 pm, Fox)

What Would You Do? (season 16 premiere) (10 pm, ABC)

CSI: Vegas (season 3 premiere) (10 pm, CBS)

Last Week Tonight With John Oliver (season 11 premiere) (11
pm, HBO)

Monday, Feb. 19

Streaming:

Giannis: The Marvelous Journey (documentary) (12:01 am,
Prime Video)

A feature-length documentary that chronicles the extraordinary odyssey
of NBA mega-star Giannis Antetokounmpo from an impoverished childhood in
Greece as the son of Nigerian immigrants to the very top of the
basketball world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7GbDaCYChw

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30895834/

Rhythm + Flow Italy [new] (3:01 am, Netflix)

In this music competition show, Fabri Fibra, Geolier and Rose Villain
hit the streets of Rome, Naples and Milan to find the next Italian rap
superstar. Eight episodes released over three weeks.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81659327

Becoming King (documentary) (3:01 am, Paramount+)

An emotional portrait of David Oyelowo’s journey to play legendary civil
rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Featuring behind-the-scenes
footage and intimate home videos, Becoming King is a story of faith,
friendship and a destiny fulfilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxUDfR4Lvc

Broadcast and cable:

The Really Loud House (season 2 premiere) (7 pm,
Nickelodeon)

Following tonight's hour-long musical premiere special, episodes air
weekly on Wednesdays at 7 pm starting Feb. 28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udTpNtlT5bA

America's Got Talent: Fantasy League (season 1 finale)
(8-10 pm, NBC)

A Taste of Love (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)

A pigeonholed chef determined to make her name as a respected culinary
chef returns to her hometown. While reconnecting with her childhood
sweetheart, she receives an offer she can't refuse. Starring Erin Cahill
and Jesse Kove.

https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/a-taste-of-love

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14476344/

James Brown: Say It Loud [new] (8 and 9 pm, two
episodes, A&E)

The documentary miniseries concludes tomorrow at the same times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEkkZ2rzIW4

The Irrational (season 1 finale; renewed for season 2)
(10 pm, NBC)

Tuesday, Feb. 20

Streaming:

Mike Epps: Ready to Sell Out (comedy special) (3:01 am,
Netflix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO94mVGgWfQ

Risqué Business: Netherlands & Germany [new; complete season 1]
(3:01 am, Netflix)

Shin Dong-youp and Sung Si-kyung boldly explore the sex cultures of the
Netherlands and Germany, mixing hands-on experiences with revealing
interviews.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81728569

Broadcast and cable:

Crime Nation [new] (8 pm, CW)

"A captivating true-crime and justice anthology series that thrusts
viewers into the gripping world of real-life mysteries, cold cases and
heart-stopping investigations." 10 episodes.

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/crime-nation/

Name That Tune (season 4 finale) (8 pm, Fox)

Will Trent (season 2 premiere) (8 pm, ABC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2pAz_bqboI

The Rookie (season 6 premiere) (9 pm, ABC)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<306091332.729884808.887705.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216560&group=rec.arts.tv#216560

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 10:55:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 17:55 UTC

Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Note: Programming for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later.
>

> Previously released:
>

> My Husband's Baby (movie) (Tubi, Feb. 16?)
>
> A famous married couple’s life is turned upside down when a mysterious
> pregnant woman shows up claiming to be carrying the husband’s child.
> Stars Moni Ogunsuyi, Samantha Brown and Eddie G. 1h 24m. Announced for
> the 17th but already available on the 16th.
>
> https://tubitv.com/movies/100015817/my-husband-s-baby
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDyZ9a588to
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30222091/
>

> Nick Cannon's Big Drive [new] (Tubi, Feb. 15)

Fuck no

> "Nick Cannon's Big Drive" accelerates into the world of cars, celebrity
> ride-alongs and iconic automotive events with Nick Cannon steering the
> wheel!. The first two episodes have been released. Not on IMDb.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91esQqczZ7k
>
> https://tubitv.com/series/300002366/nick-cannon-s-big-drive

And now the reasons nobody gets the Netflix

> The Bridge Curse: Ritual (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 16)
>
> A group of students test out an augmented reality horror game at a
> university rumored to be haunted, releasing something sinister -- and
> very real. 2023 Taiwanese film; 1h 41m. Sequel to 2020's "The Bridge
> Curse" [https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11242242/ ], also streaming on Netflix.
>
> https://www.netflix.com/title/81754653
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21962086/
>

> The Catcher Was a Spy (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 15)
>
> Former Major League Baseball player Moe Berg goes undercover in World
> War II Europe for the Office of Strategic Services. 2018 US film; 1h
> 34m. Dramatization of a true story starring Paul Rudd, Mark Strong,
> Sienna Miller, Jeff Daniels, Tom Wilkinson, and Paul Giamatti.
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4602066/ [rating 6.2]
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_Berg
>
> https://www.netflix.com/title/80994902
>

> As If It's True (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 15)
>
> Hoping to revive her dwindling fame, an influencer stages the perfect
> romance with a troubled musician -- until things start getting a little
> too real. 2023 Filipino film; 1h 40m.
>
> https://www.netflix.com/title/81728364
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt28589391/
>

> Last Breath (documentary) (Netflix, Feb. 15)
>
> A commercial diver [Chris Lemons] becomes trapped on the ocean floor
> with dwindling oxygen and little hope of a timely rescue, so he tries to
> save himself. 2019 British film; 1h 30m.

That’s what I like, a man with a plan

> https://www.netflix.com/title/80215139
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9056818/ [rating 7.7]
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Breath_(2019_film)
>

> Resident Alien (seasons 1 and 2) (Netflix, Feb. 14)
>
> Season 3 just started on Syfy.
>
> https://www.netflix.com/title/81405070
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8690918/ [rating 8.1]

Nope

> *****************************************************************************************
>
> Saturday, Feb. 17
>

> The Beach House Murders (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> Novelist Sarah becomes a prime suspect in a homicide after a one-night
> tryst with a mysterious stranger who turns up dead at her summer home.
> Brittney Dorey, Devante Winfrey, Ashli Auguillard, and CJ Hammond star.
>
> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-beach-house-murders
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30889211/
>

> An American in Austen (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> Harriet, who thinks that no real man compares to Mr. Darcy, is
> transported into Pride & Prejudice and gets an unexpected chance to find
> out. Stars Eliza Bennett and Nicholas Bishop.

STOP THIS CRAP!

> https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/an-american-in-austen
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt31068337/
>

> *****************************************************************************************
>

> Sunday, Feb. 18
>

> Romance in Hawaii (movie) (7 pm, UPtv)

I don’t get UP.

> Leah, a successful but dissatisfied executive, discovers the missing
> passion from her life when she starts taking hula dance lessons from
> handsome local Ikaika. 2023 film staring Kelley Jakle and Cedric Jonathan.
>
> https://uptv.com/movies/romance-in-hawaii/
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22488984/
>

> American Idol (season 22 premiere) (8-10 pm, ABC)
>

> People's Choice Awards (live event) (8-10 pm,
> NBC/E!/Peacock)
>

> The Simpsons (season 35 returns from hiatus) (8 pm, Fox)
>
> The first episode of season 35 aired on Dec. 24. This is the second episode.

Did they do a treehouse?

> The Equalizer (season 4 premiere) (8 pm, CBS)
>

> The Man in the Guesthouse (movie) (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> When a young couple finds someone to rent out their converted garage,
> they’re happy to have an additional source of income. But soon they
> realize that their lodger may not be the dream tenant that they thought
> he was. Stars Kristen Alderson, Ignacyo Matynia, Allen Williamson, and
> Ren Ashton.

Didn’t we already see this with Alec Baldwin or somebody?

> https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-man-in-the-guesthouse
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30252291/ [as "The Man in the Guest House"]
>

> NBA All-Star Game (live event) (8 pm, TNT)
>

> All Creatures Great and Small (season 4 finale) (9 pm, PBS)
>

> The Great North (time slot premiere) (9 pm, Fox)
>

> Tracker (time slot premiere) (9 pm, CBS)
>

> Monsieur Spade (season 1 finale) (9 pm, AMC)

The finale still hasn’t shown up on the gray, despite YouTube showing it
about a week ago

> True Detective (season 4 finale) (9 pm, HBO)

No hi hi …

> United States of Scandal With Jake Tapper [new] (9 and 10
> pm, two episodes, CNN)
>
> Jake Tapper investigates some of the most outrageous and iconic
> political controversies of the modern era. Four episodes; the remaining
> two air on the following two Sunday nights at 9 pm.
>

> Grimsburg (time slot premiere) (9:30 pm, Fox)
>

> What Would You Do? (season 16 premiere) (10 pm, ABC)
>

> CSI: Vegas (season 3 premiere) (10 pm, CBS)
>

> Last Week Tonight With John Oliver (season 11 premiere) (11
> pm, HBO)
>

> *****************************************************************************************
>

> Monday, Feb. 19
>

> Streaming:
>

> Giannis: The Marvelous Journey (documentary) (12:01 am,
> Prime Video)
>
> A feature-length documentary that chronicles the extraordinary odyssey
> of NBA mega-star Giannis Antetokounmpo from an impoverished childhood in
> Greece as the son of Nigerian immigrants to the very top of the
> basketball world.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7GbDaCYChw
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30895834/
>

> Rhythm + Flow Italy [new] (3:01 am, Netflix)
>
> In this music competition show, Fabri Fibra, Geolier and Rose Villain
> hit the streets of Rome, Naples and Milan to find the next Italian rap
> superstar. Eight episodes released over three weeks.
>
> https://www.netflix.com/title/81659327
>

> Becoming King (documentary) (3:01 am, Paramount+)
>
> An emotional portrait of David Oyelowo’s journey to play legendary civil
> rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Featuring behind-the-scenes
> footage and intimate home videos, Becoming King is a story of faith,
> friendship and a destiny fulfilled.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxUDfR4Lvc
>

> Broadcast and cable:
>

> The Really Loud House (season 2 premiere) (7 pm,
> Nickelodeon)
>
> Following tonight's hour-long musical premiere special, episodes air
> weekly on Wednesdays at 7 pm starting Feb. 28.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udTpNtlT5bA
>

> America's Got Talent: Fantasy League (season 1 finale)
> (8-10 pm, NBC)
>

> A Taste of Love (movie) (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> A pigeonholed chef determined to make her name as a respected culinary
> chef returns to her hometown. While reconnecting with her childhood
> sweetheart, she receives an offer she can't refuse. Starring Erin Cahill
> and Jesse Kove.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<l3caukF5544U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216561&group=rec.arts.tv#216561

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:07:04 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:07 UTC

anim8rfsk wrote:
> Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>

>> The Rookie (season 6 premiere) (9 pm, ABC)
>
> Hey, I think I’ve managed to miss two seasons entirely

With the lovely Melissa O'Neil from Dark Matter wasted in a generic
police officer role.

--Robin

Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<uqr608$j59o$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216590&group=rec.arts.tv#216590

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:47:04 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:47 UTC

On 2/17/24 10:07 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

> anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> The Rookie       (season 6 premiere)         (9 pm, ABC)
>>
>> Hey, I think I’ve managed to miss two seasons entirely
>
> With the lovely Melissa O'Neil from Dark Matter wasted in a generic
> police officer role.
>

> --Robin

I could have sworn they were adding someone to the cast in season #6
which was going to get me to sample it, but now I can't find the news!...

Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<uqr6n5$j59o$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216591&group=rec.arts.tv#216591

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:59:17 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:59 UTC

On 2/17/24 8:34 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Note: Programming for Wednesday through Friday will be posted later.
>

>         Previously released:
>

> Resident Alien      (seasons 1 and 2)         (Netflix, Feb. 14)
>
> Season 3 just started on Syfy.

Also available on Peacock.

>         Saturday, Feb. 17
>

> The Beach House Murders      (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> Novelist Sarah becomes a prime suspect in a homicide after a one-night
> tryst with a mysterious stranger who turns up dead at her summer home.
> Brittney Dorey, Devante Winfrey, Ashli Auguillard, and CJ Hammond star.

I am quite sure I have seen this movie on Lifetime before... [Hmmm... ;p ]

Maybe. But I need to get some work done today, and I may get to it until
this evening...

> An American in Austen       (movie)        (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> Harriet, who thinks that no real man compares to Mr. Darcy, is
> transported into Pride & Prejudice and gets an unexpected chance to find
> out. Stars Eliza Bennett and Nicholas Bishop.

OK, so Bennett is a British actress, and apparently she played the
Catherine Oxenberg role on the "Dynasty" reboot, which I totally didn't
even now!...

Anyway, I may give this a look at some point.

>         Sunday, Feb. 18
>

> Romance in Hawaii        (movie)       (7 pm, UPtv)
>
> Leah, a successful but dissatisfied executive, discovers the missing
> passion from her life when she starts taking hula dance lessons from
> handsome local Ikaika. 2023 film staring Kelley Jakle and Cedric Jonathan.

I like Kelley Jakle, but I will probably be too busy tomorrow too.

> The Man in the Guesthouse      (movie)       (8 pm, Lifetime Channel)
>
> When a young couple finds someone to rent out their converted garage,
> they’re happy to have an additional source of income. But soon they
> realize that their lodger may not be the dream tenant that they thought
> he was. Stars Kristen Alderson, Ignacyo Matynia, Allen Williamson, and
> Ren Ashton.

Wow, I had no idea Kristen Alderson was still acting! I thought she hung
it up when she left GH!!

> CSI: Vegas       (season 3 premiere)        (10 pm, CBS)

Get back to me when they revive CSI:HORATIO!!1!!11!!111!!

>         Monday, Feb. 19
>

>     Broadcast and cable:
>

> The Really Loud House         (season 2 premiere)          (7 pm,
> Nickelodeon)
>
> Following tonight's hour-long musical premiere special, episodes air
> weekly on Wednesdays at 7 pm starting Feb. 28.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udTpNtlT5bA

Wow, it seems like it took them a really long time to put out season #2!

> A Taste of Love        (movie)         (8 pm, Hallmark Channel)
>
> A pigeonholed chef determined to make her name as a respected culinary
> chef returns to her hometown. While reconnecting with her childhood
> sweetheart, she receives an offer she can't refuse. Starring Erin Cahill
> and Jesse Kove.

Anim is right - this is "meh..."

> The Irrational         (season 1 finale; renewed for season 2) (10 pm, NBC)

Jesse L.!!

>         Tuesday, Feb. 20
>

>     Broadcast and cable:
>

> Crime Nation       [new]        (8 pm, CW)
>
> "A captivating true-crime and justice anthology series that thrusts
> viewers into the gripping world of real-life mysteries, cold cases and
> heart-stopping investigations." 10 episodes.

"It's dead, Jim!!"

> The Rookie       (season 6 premiere)         (9 pm, ABC)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMB09mt80OQ

Wish I could remember who they got for season #6... Oh, I got it now -
it's Danielle Campbell (The Originals)!!

Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<atropos-9D7568.18254219022024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216810&group=rec.arts.tv#216810

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:25:42 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:25 UTC

In article <l3c5ghF480uU1@mid.individual.net>,
Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> The Catcher Was a Spy (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 15)
>
> Former Major League Baseball player Moe Berg goes undercover in World
> War II Europe for the Office of Strategic Services. 2018 US film; 1h
> 34m. Dramatization of a true story starring Paul Rudd, Mark Strong,
> Sienna Miller, Jeff Daniels, Tom Wilkinson, and Paul Giamatti.

Might be worth checking out for the lovely Sienna.

Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<ur162f$2adva$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216813&group=rec.arts.tv#216813

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:25:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 03:25 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>The Catcher Was a Spy (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 15)

>>Former Major League Baseball player Moe Berg goes undercover in World
>>War II Europe for the Office of Strategic Services. 2018 US film; 1h
>>34m. Dramatization of a true story starring Paul Rudd, Mark Strong,
>>Sienna Miller, Jeff Daniels, Tom Wilkinson, and Paul Giamatti.

>Might be worth checking out for the lovely Sienna.

The first movie I saw her in was the remake of Alfie (2004). I remember
her nude scene quite well.

Re: Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024

<atropos-A0FECF.20153519022024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216816&group=rec.arts.tv#216816

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 20:15:36 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 04:15 UTC

In article <ur162f$2adva$2@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>The Catcher Was a Spy (movie) (Netflix, Feb. 15)
>
> >>Former Major League Baseball player Moe Berg goes undercover in World
> >>War II Europe for the Office of Strategic Services. 2018 US film; 1h
> >>34m. Dramatization of a true story starring Paul Rudd, Mark Strong,
> >>Sienna Miller, Jeff Daniels, Tom Wilkinson, and Paul Giamatti.
>
> >Might be worth checking out for the lovely Sienna.
>
> The first movie I saw her in was the remake of Alfie (2004). I remember
> her nude scene quite well.

Ah, yes... <sigh>

arts / rec.arts.tv / Selected programming for Feb. 17-20, 2024