Is there life before breakfast?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

SubjectAuthor
* What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)Ian J. Ball
+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)anim8rfsk
|+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)anim8rfsk
||+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)Ian J. Ball
|||`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)anim8rfsk
||`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)shawn
|| `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)anim8rfsk
|`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)Ubiquitous
| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)Ian J. Ball
|  +- Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)anim8rfsk
|  `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)Ubiquitous
|   `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)anim8rfsk
`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)Dimensional Traveler

1
What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<uqfr4q$23njc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216172&group=rec.arts.tv#216172

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 05:34:18 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:34 UTC

Yesterday, I watched:

soaps: Mon's ep's.
DOOL - Yeah, that was pathetic. When BTR derides DOOL for being
silly nonsense, it's hard to argue after something like this... So, the
"open door" shooter wasn't even at the Horton House - he was after Lucas
(and Kate), who weren't even in Fri's ep, IIRC! and he completely
missed. Their excuse here was that Kate shot back (and apparently winged
the shooter), but if this were anything other than a daytime soap,
Lucas, at least, would be shot, and probably dead. Meanwhile, no one at
the Horton house was shot - the place was just burned down instead. And
Harris Michaels isn't dead... yet, but he's in bad shape. Either they
are going to kill the character off, or put him in a permanent coma or
something.
GH - Martin brings adoption paperwork over to Laura and Kevin, even
though they had not previously discussed adopting Ace, and then beats it
out of town before Lucy can even talk to him. (Heh) Nina retaliates
against Carly and Drew, by shutting down their offices, which I enjoyed!
Gregory updates his situation to Tracy. Trina is a mess in the wake of
Spencer's death (don't care!!). Willow is a pathetic marshmallow. Sonny
has Dex nabbed for a "little chat" about what Dex has been up to.

I put "Ride" on The C-Wub on in the background, but paid it no attention
- it seemed like the most boring episode yet. I think they finally
explained why the one chyck left town and disappeared for a year, but I
didn't catch the explanation.

I watched the first half of "Wild Cards", which somehow involved surfers
and cranberries!?! but didn't finish it and went to bed.

What did you watch?

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<1951085121.729525426.240761.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216173&group=rec.arts.tv#216173

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 07:27:24 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:27 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> Yesterday, I watched:
>

> I put "Ride" on The C-Wub on in the background,

There is no “the” in “C dub“!

But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the outer
sphere presentation of the night man which can also be seen on C dub.

In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night man drives into a tunnel and
ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip show
of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
audience is screaming. “stay dead stay dead”

> What did you watch?

Hey, thanks for asking!

MONSIEUR SPADE episode five

Wow, was this a mess. There are endless prologues in funky metric languages
that accomplish nothing and then they don’t subtitle the English so you
can’t tell what the unintelligible accent people are saying.

First we get, an extended sequence in 1955 that simply shows that the 1966
psychotic sniper was a Psychotic sniper 10 years earlier. Should we care?
Then an actress who played one of the dead nuns, and looks remarkably like
the hot deformed witch from WITCHER gives us a quick backlit snatch of boob
as she shows up as the handler for one of the bad people, and while she is
recognized as the nun may or may not be the nun or maybe her sister of the
sister or maybe there’s no reason for any of that subplot.

We finally get to Spade and some people speak English who explain at great
length the plot to him which really doesn’t help any. Somehow the kid can
magically and instantly decode any cipher although he can’t apparently
speak English. So not only is everybody after him for spy action but
because all the religious factions of the world think he’ll prove their God
is the right God because… Oh, never mind this is just too fucked up to
bother with.

Fortunately, there’s only one episode left or I’d give on it completely
now.

This episodes anachronism: “kung fu“

DEATH IN PARADISE

Haley Mills! Who has a body double for about half of the short time she’s
on the screen. Gets herself murdered which results in the team having to
unravel the most nonsensical and convoluted plot yet.

MURDOCH MYSTERIES

Back on its regular day. Toronto is infested with fraudulent (but aren’t
they all?) Traveling preachers from the United States. Some of them kill
others of them. This show has really run out of steam as the season wraps
up.

ANDROMEDA.

Let Alexa Doig lull me to sleep.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<uqfv44$24e3d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216174&group=rec.arts.tv#216174

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 06:42:13 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:42 UTC

On 2/13/2024 5:34 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:

> What did you watch?

The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne S1E16 The Rocket's Red Glare (2000)
DVD-r disc
General Teddy Steele is on his way to become Commandant of West Point
when his train is stopped and he is kidnapped by Native Americans. Our
Heroes get involved because it was apparently Mohawk's who kidnapped the
general, long time British allies and the Americans are crossing into
Canada looking for the General. But of course it wasn't the Mohawk, it
was Count Gregor and the League of Darkness! Apparently we are veering
back to SF steampunk and away from Gothic horror now. Gregor wants to
launch a steampunk cruise missile at West Point while Lincoln is there
but Our Heroes thwart him. And throw him off a waterfall.

What Did You Watch?

dirty old man.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<1870797367.729560388.645624.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216210&group=rec.arts.tv#216210

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:49:08 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:49 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>> Yesterday, I watched:
>>

>> I put "Ride" on The C-Wub on in the background,
>
> There is no “the” in “C dub“!
>
> But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the outer
> sphere presentation of the night man which can also be seen on C dub.
>
> In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
> to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night man drives into a tunnel and
> ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip show
> of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
> audience is screaming. “stay dead stay dead”
>

>> What did you watch?
>
> Hey, thanks for asking!
>
> MONSIEUR SPADE episode five
>
> Wow, was this a mess. There are endless prologues in funky metric languages
> that accomplish nothing and then they don’t subtitle the English so you
> can’t tell what the unintelligible accent people are saying.
>
> First we get, an extended sequence in 1955 that simply shows that the 1966
> psychotic sniper was a Psychotic sniper 10 years earlier. Should we care?
> Then an actress who played one of the dead nuns, and looks remarkably like
> the hot deformed witch from WITCHER gives us a quick backlit snatch of boob
> as she shows up as the handler for one of the bad people, and while she is
> recognized as the nun may or may not be the nun or maybe her sister of the
> sister or maybe there’s no reason for any of that subplot.
>
> We finally get to Spade and some people speak English who explain at great
> length the plot to him which really doesn’t help any. Somehow the kid can
> magically and instantly decode any cipher although he can’t apparently
> speak English. So not only is everybody after him for spy action but
> because all the religious factions of the world think he’ll prove their God
> is the right God because… Oh, never mind this is just too fucked up to
> bother with.
>
> Fortunately, there’s only one episode left or I’d give on it completely
> now.
>
> This episodes anachronism: “kung fu“
>

> DEATH IN PARADISE
>
> Haley Mills! Who has a body double for about half of the short time she’s
> on the screen. Gets herself murdered which results in the team having to
> unravel the most nonsensical and convoluted plot yet.
>

> MURDOCH MYSTERIES
>
> Back on its regular day. Toronto is infested with fraudulent (but aren’t
> they all?) Traveling preachers from the United States. Some of them kill
> others of them. This show has really run out of steam as the season wraps
> up.
>

> ANDROMEDA.
>
> Let Alexa Doig lull me to sleep.

Oh, I forgot. The season opener of NCISOWM.

Immediately before the show they pasted the cast list on screen and skipped
Ducky. However, he was still actually listed in the shows main credits.

The bad news is that this is an episode all about baby, Raper, Nick. The
good news is baby Raper Nick is barely in it, and when he is, he’s being
abused and beaten into a pulp and stabbed all of which makes the audience
happy.

However, it was boring as hell.

At the end, the whole team assumes that baby Raper Nick will be deservedly
fired, but Vance reinstates him saying that it’s up to Pa Brady to fire
him. Baby Raper Nick hands over his gun and badge effectively resigning.

Suddenly the phone rings! It’s Jimmy Palmer! One of the team is dead!
Everybody hopes, it’s baby raper, Nick! The team completely forgets they
have an arson case to investigate and head off in another direction.

Bored now.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<uqgvml$2ab4v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216211&group=rec.arts.tv#216211

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:58:13 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:58 UTC

On 2/13/24 3:49 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> MONSIEUR SPADE episode five
>>
> Oh, I forgot. The season opener of NCISOWM.
>
> Immediately before the show they pasted the cast list on screen and skipped
> Ducky. However, he was still actually listed in the shows main credits.
>
> The bad news is that this is an episode all about baby, Raper, Nick. The
> good news is baby Raper Nick is barely in it, and when he is, he’s being
> abused and beaten into a pulp and stabbed all of which makes the audience
> happy.
>
> However, it was boring as hell.
>
> At the end, the whole team assumes that baby Raper Nick will be deservedly
> fired, but Vance reinstates him saying that it’s up to Pa Brady to fire
> him. Baby Raper Nick hands over his gun and badge effectively resigning.
>
> Suddenly the phone rings! It’s Jimmy Palmer! One of the team is dead!
> Everybody hopes, it’s baby raper, Nick! The team completely forgets they
> have an arson case to investigate and head off in another direction.
>
> Bored now.

Is Gary Cole's voice still starting to fail him?...

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<k4sosi992iu7ful3fcu327qegcfhle67a4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216249&group=rec.arts.tv#216249

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 02:54:00 -0500
 by: shawn - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:54 UTC

On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:49:08 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>> Yesterday, I watched:
>>>

>>> I put "Ride" on The C-Wub on in the background,
>>
>> There is no “the” in “C dub“!
>>
>> But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the outer
>> sphere presentation of the night man which can also be seen on C dub.
>>
>> In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
>> to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night man drives into a tunnel and
>> ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip show
>> of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
>> audience is screaming. “stay dead stay dead”
>>

>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>

>> ANDROMEDA.
>>
>> Let Alexa Doig lull me to sleep.
>
>Oh, I forgot. The season opener of NCISOWM.
>
>Immediately before the show they pasted the cast list on screen and skipped
>Ducky. However, he was still actually listed in the shows main credits.

I see now why they left him in even though he didn't get a named
mention. Looks like next week will be dealing with Ducky's death.

>The bad news is that this is an episode all about baby, Raper, Nick. The
>good news is baby Raper Nick is barely in it, and when he is, he’s being
>abused and beaten into a pulp and stabbed all of which makes the audience
>happy.
>
>However, it was boring as hell.

Yeah, it did feel like a paint by numbers sort of episode. Nothing
really happened that felt moving.

>At the end, the whole team assumes that baby Raper Nick will be deservedly
>fired, but Vance reinstates him saying that it’s up to Pa Brady to fire
>him. Baby Raper Nick hands over his gun and badge effectively resigning.

>Suddenly the phone rings! It’s Jimmy Palmer! One of the team is dead!
>Everybody hopes, it’s baby raper, Nick! The team completely forgets they
>have an arson case to investigate and head off in another direction.

Can't be Nick since he is standing there. The obvious person who died
is the one that was in the credits but not in the episode.

>Bored now.

It took you that long?

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<1860690598.729637728.262324.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216328&group=rec.arts.tv#216328

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:10:06 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:10 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2/13/24 3:49 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>>
>>> MONSIEUR SPADE episode five
>>>
>> Oh, I forgot. The season opener of NCISOWM.
>>
>> Immediately before the show they pasted the cast list on screen and skipped
>> Ducky. However, he was still actually listed in the shows main credits.
>>
>> The bad news is that this is an episode all about baby, Raper, Nick. The
>> good news is baby Raper Nick is barely in it, and when he is, he’s being
>> abused and beaten into a pulp and stabbed all of which makes the audience
>> happy.
>>
>> However, it was boring as hell.
>>
>> At the end, the whole team assumes that baby Raper Nick will be deservedly
>> fired, but Vance reinstates him saying that it’s up to Pa Brady to fire
>> him. Baby Raper Nick hands over his gun and badge effectively resigning.
>>
>> Suddenly the phone rings! It’s Jimmy Palmer! One of the team is dead!
>> Everybody hopes, it’s baby raper, Nick! The team completely forgets they
>> have an arson case to investigate and head off in another direction.
>>
>> Bored now.
>
> Is Gary Cole's voice still starting to fail him?...

Not that I noticed using NCIS as a baseline. Certainly it’s not as strong
as in his Kim possible days.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<312643880.729637547.520626.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216329&group=rec.arts.tv#216329

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:10:05 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:10 UTC

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:49:08 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> There is no “the” in “C dub“!
>>>
>>> But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the outer
>>> sphere presentation of the night man which can also be seen on C dub.
>>>
>>> In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
>>> to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night man drives into a tunnel and
>>> ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip show
>>> of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
>>> audience is screaming. “stay dead stay dead”

>>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>>

>>> ANDROMEDA.
>>>
>>> Let Alexa Doig lull me to sleep.
>>
>> Oh, I forgot. The season opener of NCISOWM.
>>
>> Immediately before the show they pasted the cast list on screen and skipped
>> Ducky. However, he was still actually listed in the shows main credits.
>
> I see now why they left him in even though he didn't get a named
> mention. Looks like next week will be dealing with Ducky's death.

Yes. But as long as he was in the main show credits, he should’ve been in
the ad as well.

>> The bad news is that this is an episode all about baby, Raper, Nick. The
>> good news is baby Raper Nick is barely in it, and when he is, he’s being
>> abused and beaten into a pulp and stabbed all of which makes the audience
>> happy.
>>
>> However, it was boring as hell.
>
> Yeah, it did feel like a paint by numbers sort of episode. Nothing
> really happened that felt moving.

Nope. Certainly it was a waste for a season opener.

>> At the end, the whole team assumes that baby Raper Nick will be deservedly
>> fired, but Vance reinstates him saying that it’s up to Pa Brady to fire
>> him. Baby Raper Nick hands over his gun and badge effectively resigning.
>

>> Suddenly the phone rings! It’s Jimmy Palmer! One of the team is dead!
>> Everybody hopes, it’s baby raper, Nick! The team completely forgets they
>> have an arson case to investigate and head off in another direction.
>
> Can't be Nick since he is standing there.

A guy can dream can he!

The obvious person who died
> is the one that was in the credits but not in the episode.

Showing duckies, sad dog in the previews was pretty much a giveaway.

Now, we’ll see if there’s any Gibbs presents at all.

>> Bored now.
>
> It took you that long?

Actually, that started about 49 minutes earlier

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<uqkugd$39ro9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216381&group=rec.arts.tv#216381

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:30:41 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the outer
>sphere presentation of the Night Man which can also be seen on C dub.
>
>In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
>to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night Man drives into a tunnel and
>ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip show
>of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
>audience is screaming. "stay dead! stay dead!".

Wow, I didn't know it lasted for two seasons, either!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<uql3ef$3apnk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216389&group=rec.arts.tv#216389

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 05:26:39 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 13:26 UTC

On 2/15/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>
>> But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the outer
>> sphere presentation of the Night Man which can also be seen on C dub.
>>
>> In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
>> to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night Man drives into a tunnel and
>> ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip show
>> of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
>> audience is screaming. "stay dead! stay dead!".
>
> Wow, I didn't know it lasted for two seasons, either!

I did, but I think I didn't watch season #2. I don't remember exactly
why, but the syndicated dramas tended to completely switch cast and even
series focus between seasons, which generally pissed me off, and I think
that happened here. Or it's possible that season #2 was moved to extreme
late night airings in my locality, and I didn't bother trying to follow
it...

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<1432906832.729705452.977860.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216409&group=rec.arts.tv#216409

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 08:59:08 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 15:59 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2/15/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>>
>>> But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the outer
>>> sphere presentation of the Night Man which can also be seen on C dub.
>>>
>>> In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
>>> to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night Man drives into a tunnel and
>>> ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip show
>>> of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
>>> audience is screaming. "stay dead! stay dead!".
>>
>> Wow, I didn't know it lasted for two seasons, either!
>
> I did, but I think I didn't watch season #2. I don't remember exactly
> why, but the syndicated dramas tended to completely switch cast and even
> series focus between seasons, which generally pissed me off, and I think
> that happened here. Or it's possible that season #2 was moved to extreme
> late night airings in my locality, and I didn't bother trying to follow
> it...

Quoting you from IMDb

Season 2 cast changes: The unexplained disappearance of Jessica Rodgers,
played by Felecia M. Bell, The replacement of Lt. Dann (who was said to be
on vacation), played by Michael Woods with Lt. Briony Branca, played by
Jayne Heitmeyer, and Derwin Jordan replacing Derek Webster as Raleigh.

Gah

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<uqqcdg$e1u0$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216538&group=rec.arts.tv#216538

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 04:30:40 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

In article <uql3ef$3apnk$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:
> On 2/15/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> But the live TV feature of the Amazon, the fire stick, offered me the
>>> outer sphere presentation of the Night Man which can also be seen on C
>>> dub.
>>>
>>> In the senses shattering season one finale, and I am absolutely staggered
>>> to see this thing lasted two seasons, Night Man drives into a tunnel and
>>> ends up in a blatant rip off of heaven can wait that turns into a clip
>>> show of terrible effects work trying to convince him to go back while the
>>> audience is screaming. "stay dead! stay dead!".
>>
>> Wow, I didn't know it lasted for two seasons, either!
>
>I did, but I think I didn't watch season #2. I don't remember exactly
>why, but the syndicated dramas tended to completely switch cast and even
>series focus between seasons, which generally pissed me off, and I think
>that happened here. Or it's possible that season #2 was moved to extreme
>late night airings in my locality, and I didn't bother trying to follow
>it...

Yeah, I remember it playing late on Saturday nights...

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-12 (Monday)

<1153127603.729887267.940776.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216565&group=rec.arts.tv#216565

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 11:31:48 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 18:31 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> In article <uql3ef$3apnk$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:

>>> Wow, I didn't know it lasted for two seasons, either!
>>
>> I did, but I think I didn't watch season #2. I don't remember exactly
>> why, but the syndicated dramas tended to completely switch cast and even
>> series focus between seasons, which generally pissed me off, and I think
>> that happened here. Or it's possible that season #2 was moved to extreme
>> late night airings in my locality, and I didn't bother trying to follow
>> it...
>
> Yeah, I remember it playing late on Saturday nights...

It was in the middle of the night here.