Cheap things are of no value, valuable things are not cheap.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)

SubjectAuthor
* What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)Ubiquitous
+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)Ubiquitous
|`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)anim8rfsk
`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)Ubiquitous

1
What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)

<UBI20240216@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216537&group=rec.arts.tv#216537

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 04:30:40 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

I watched:

7 SECRET TWILIGHT ZONE MOVIES - WHICH ONES ARE WORTH SEEING?:
The newest installment of "Anthology of Anthology TV Shows" looks at seven
honorary Twilight Zone movies, films that have a direct link to Rod
Serling's classic TV series or that capture the spirit of his unique vision.
https://youtu.be/KnCMMPdwfIA?si=mH7lluUYV1vIWTKu

ROD SERLING'S LOST TWILIGHT ZONE MOVIES: WHAT HAPPENED??:
Learn the truth of what happened to Rod Serling's Twilight Zone Movies. The
writer tried to make a Twilight Zone movie, and it never happened during his
lifetime -- but some of those scripts got produced, one way or another. The
latest entry in ANTHOLOGY OF ANTHOLOGY TV SHOW (from the makers of BEHIND
THE BACKDOOR PILOT.) Subscribe to see more from this series.
https://youtu.be/eRQObHgeLHU?si=-iE_YeJLVO-lcgBw

HALF IN THE BAG: INTERSTELLAR:
While Mr. Plinkett's house floats across Lake Michigan, Mike and Jay attempt
to wrap their brains around Christopher Nolan's latest film Interstellar.
Mike also discusses some previous films about black holes such as Event
Horizon and The Black Hole.
https://youtu.be/VUhA8eSx6pQ?si=q9rx3Ueu4fjA6M5N

LISA FRANKENSTEIN | Film Threat Reviews:
https://youtu.be/eFOUkU7Zc20?si=p1lZe7sP9By8GMvG

DEADPOOL AND WOLVERINE TRAILER REVIEW | WILL DEADPOOL 3 SAVE THE MCU OR
FINISH IT OFF?:
Deadpool 3, or Deadpool and Wolverine as it seems they're calling it now,
represents the last chance for Marvel in my opinion. Will Deadpool and
Wolverine be the Marvel Messiah, rescuing the MCU from ruin, or will it
simply be the final nail in the coffin for this abused and degraded
franchise/ finishing it off forever? Here is my Deadpool 3 Trailer Review
and Reaction! #disney #marvel #mcu
https://youtu.be/LGQp80mvZ_k?si=gnYLwC9xZN-Ivqct

CAPTAIN AMERICA 4 SITUATION *WORSENS* | MORE RESHOOT DETAILS *LEAKED* | STILL
NO *SCRIPT*!? ALAS POOR MCU!:
Disney's mismanagement of Marvel has driven the MCU to the brink of total
ruin, and Captain America 4 is a prime example of why. A source has come
forward with more shocking information about how the reshoots are
floundering, and a surprising allegation that makes even shooting random
action scenes seem positively ABSURD! Here's the latest rumors from our
source inside Marvel! #disney #marvel #mcu
https://youtu.be/TBaGKCs3_aE?si=-Hy8tfHim4bI0AVb

NO ONE REMEMBERS MARVEL'S OVERPOWERED MUTANT:
https://youtu.be/usuqc-sT2C0?si=tjIYkj7mmu-dJWMw

WHY THE 'HE GETS US' SUPER BOWL AD IS *NOT* OFFENSIVE:
The most controversial ad of Super Bowl LVIII was a spot from a group called
"He Gets Us." The ad featured depictions of Christians washing the feet of a
diverse group of people, including a woman in front of an abortion clinic,
an illegal immigrant, and a gay man. Many conservative Christians were
outraged at this allegedly woke message, which they believe suggests that
followers of Jesus are "oppressors" who should accept sinful behavior. But
Glenn has a different take. He believes the ad could have been done better.
But he WASN'T offended by the ad, and in this clip, he explains why.
https://youtu.be/B3QQxn90Oxk?si=IdiL_bA1FY1Z7hhQ

MADAME WEB REVIEWS *NUKE* MARVEL FLOP - WORST *EVER* CLAIM CRITICS - Disparu:
Madame Web reviews are out from critics and the next Marvel MCU movie has
arrived. Set as a standalone movie from the Spiderman Spiderverse, Madame
web attempted to create a new IP from Spiderman side characters. Yet despite
having Dakota Johnson as the main star, the critic reviews for Madame Web
leave a lot to be desired. Could spiderman have saved Madame Web? Or should
Madame Web have been a side character in a spiderman movie? Is Marvel's
Madame Web worth watching?
https://youtu.be/ZJ5v2Tkv8fY?si=rPU7hpc7ly1mt3G7

MADAME WEB REVIEW - I'D RATHER EAT MY OWN FOOT - Disparu:
Madame Web review of the Sony Spider-man universe Marvel movie that Disney
wish didn't exist. The Marvel Cinematic universe is a Disney creation, but
as Sony own Spiderman, spin offs of spider-men can exist in the same
universe but can't always say his name. Madame Web is that spiderman
spinoff, featuring Dakota Johnson who can see into the future. But given the
review scores of Madame Web. Is Madame Web Worth Watching?
https://youtu.be/4VXYi8f-r1U?si=PpwokBmyu7y9pTAz

MADAME WEB REVIEW: ONE OF THE *WORST MOVIES* I'VE EVER SEEN!!!:
Wow, I have seen a lot of garbage over the last few years and yet Madame Web
is a STAND OUT when it comes to that. EVERY facet about this movie was
horrendous. From the acting, directing, editing, script and so much more the
movie fails and every conceivable level!!
https://youtu.be/DS4cN1nnEvU?si=iwAUkRQnkkYBD03g

I FOUND THE STUPIDEST COMIC BOOK: THE DART AND ACE - ComicTropes:
When it comes to weird golden age superheroes, I can always find something
good in the pages of Weird Comics by Fox Features Syndicate. This time, I
take a look at The Dart, an ancient Roman warrior who is mystically
transported to the modern day and continues to fight crime with the help of
an adopted orphan named Ace. The artwork is often rough, the villains are
never very interesting. But what makes the Dart extra special is that his
love interest, Miss Tilbury, ends almost every issue with a withering diss
against the Dart's secret identity, teacher Mr. Wheeler.
https://youtu.be/Serjk7FfTdI?si=7JnZm76QRqGXOAS6

STAR TREK RETRO REVIEW: "IN THE CARDS" (DS9) | BOTTLE EPISODES:
https://youtu.be/-lTIuO8zdVU?si=yhkdnN0ywnujJkHw

LUCID DREAMS & NIGHTMARES: EVER DREAM THIS MAN?:
Lucid Dreams & Nightmares: Ever Dream This Man? For thousands of years, we've
pondered the meaning of dreams. Dreams offer insight into our subconscious.
Dreams help us process emotions and organize our memories. Most of us live
our waking lives giving a sort of performance. Whether through dishonesty,
embarrassment, or simply being polite, there are thoughts we do not
share.**Dreams have intrigued us for thousands of years. They provide a peek
into our subconscious. They aid in managing emotions and arranging our
memories. We often perform in our awake state. We might be dishonest,
embarrassed, or just polite. Thus, we keep some thoughts to ourselves.**
Dreams, on the other hand, offer a platform where these suppressed thoughts
can freely roam. They are the uncensored version of our minds, a place where
our deepest desires, fears, and secrets can come to light without the fear
of judgment or consequences. Dreams also serve as a mirror, reflecting our
inner state of mind. They can hint at unresolved issues, unfulfilled
desires, or even potential future scenarios. They can act as a guide,
helping us navigate through the labyrinth of our thoughts and emotions.
Moreover, dreams can be a source of inspiration. Many artists, writers, and
scientists have reported getting brilliant ideas from their dreams. They can
stimulate our creativity, encourage problem-solving, and even help us
prepare for future events. In conclusion, dreams are not just random images
that appear during sleep. They are a powerful tool that our mind uses to
process information, manage emotions, and explore the infinite possibilities
of our imagination. They are an essential part of our cognitive and
emotional well-being. While you sleep, your inhibitions disappear. And you're
left with the raw, unforgiving truth. The real you. But dreams can be more
than that. Some claim dreams are the realm between ours and the spirit
world. Some dreams can predict the future. Studies have shown that dreams
can be shared between people. Lucid dreaming is when you - not your dreaming
self, your conscious self - controls the dream. You are, literally, a God.
The universe is your playground. It's exhilarating and powerful. But there
is a dark side. What if: while lucid dreaming, you weren't in control of the
dream? But, someone else was? That's no longer a dream; it's a nightmare.
And it's no longer a playground - it's a prison. Every night, the lights go
out, you close your eyes, and he's waiting for you. #Dreams
#EverDreamThisMan #LucidDreaming
https://youtu.be/GLP5UupAvSY?si=-bWK-z81PkUt4F_W

DEADPOOL *TERMINATING* SHE HULK?! *SHOCKING* DEADPOOL AND WOLVERINE PLOT
RUMORS *LEAKED!*:
Disney and Marvel realize internally that things are going badly for the MCU
since it turned into the M-She-U, and now a source has leaked some SHOCKING
rumors about the general plot for Deadpool and Wolverine, rumors that do
seem to line up with the known facts, and seem to verify Ryan Reynold's
claim that Deadpool will indeed be the "Marvel messiah", fixing what has
gone wrong, and changing the MCU forever! Here is what I was told people!
(Warning: Light General Spoilers possible if this source is correct!)
#disney #marvel #deadpool
https://youtu.be/CtskRCNJOHA?si=6uEihPCWVk5Mc3O-

FAT LEFTISTS *FURIOUS* THAT OZEMPIC IS ADVERTISING TO THEM, THEY WANT TO BE
FAT, AMERICA *IS SICK*:
https://youtu.be/0zi8QVyG6T8?si=3qmi2IKHJNldBaJk

BRANDON'S CULT MOVIE REVIEWS: MY BLOODY VALENTINE:
https://youtu.be/Br1s9v34y0k?si=r4w7xo5O_5vY8wWa

Click here to read the complete article
Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)

<uqvg18$1rnmq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216745&group=rec.arts.tv#216745

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 04:30:41 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>Andromeda reruns. It's auguring in fast as Heracles gets more and more
>control. Season four also features many blatant rip offs of episodes from
>other, better shows. There's already very little Alexa Doig action.

I should rewatch that some day...

On Tubi?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)

<uqvg66$1rnmq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216747&group=rec.arts.tv#216747

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 04:30:42 -0500

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> What do you mean the cast is unordered?
>>
>> I mean a cast listing that does not follow the cast ordering as depicted
>> in the film's end-credits.
>>
>> This is an example of an unordered cast list on IMDb:
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12581128/reference/
>>
>> See how it says "Rest of cast listed alphabetically:" at the top, and
>> the "rest of cast" is the *entire* cast? - That means it's an unordered
>> cast listing.
>
>Okay, but why do you care if the cast is listed in the same order as in
>the film? As long as they're all there and credited with the right part,
>why does it matter?

They should be in alphabetical order, to ease searches.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-02-16 (Friday)

<1844129905.730052803.598575.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216769&group=rec.arts.tv#216769

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:13:58 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:13 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>
>> Andromeda reruns. It's auguring in fast as Heracles gets more and more
>> control. Season four also features many blatant rip offs of episodes from
>> other, better shows. There's already very little Alexa Doig action.
>
> I should rewatch that some day...
>
> On Tubi?

I am watching on Freevee. But it’s also on:

Roku.
Tubi.
Pluto.
Plex.