Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 14:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Home from work, now where was I?
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 21:37 UTC

Ah, the Katherine ran away question.

There were TWO bio's written by Dockery. One Michael and myself read, not knowing one another it just so happened we both had questions on timelines and such.

(Dance says we were writing some kind of story line together) Nonsense.

The first bio came with warts and all, the second put into the Dance Wiki, was cleaned up after Dockery was informed that he shouldn't put all into a public forum, trying to protect the innocent, it seemed, after all his grown children might not want to know certain facts. A reasonable request.

Dockery's wife went missing, not kidnapped or held for ransom...just decided to leave her unhealthy life with the father of her son.

Dockery has little memory of the actual events because, I believe he was stoned or drunk out of his mind to remember much.

We do have a new accounting, including, roads, location, bar names and on, which comes across as legitimate though those same questions remain.

Enter Dance, with his theories and absurd conclusions, without having read the original bio.

This has happened to me concerning Dance and his Wiki...There, my bio was posted, the bio I put on my book, which should not have been on his silly Wiki. I smell a Dockery
Along with that, my altered picture was posted, a picture that was altered by Dockery. You smell a rat? Dockery is my choice, Dance went with it.

I asked that it to be taken down, Dance refused, I went over his head and it was removed. In retaliation, Dance had me barred from his silly Wiki for a year, which was precisely what I wanted to begin with.

These are the players this group is dealing with; liars, paranoia driven, narcissistic, egotistical fools.

Yes, Katherine ran away and who the hell would blame her?

Dockery tells us he's been on the top of the charts for months now, strange that he isn't wanted by his beloved band anymore. I mean they could really go places with Dockery as lead singer.

Dance, well we now know about his ass being belted as a child, his foray into politics...his rise to the top of poem search extraordinaire list

I came here to write poetry and I also have asked Dockery to quite dragging his wife's name through the mud, for many years now. It seems until Dockery bites the dust, he will never let her rest in peace.

OK, George, it's all yours.