arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: February / George J. Dance

SubjectAuthor
* Re: February / George J. DanceWill Dockery
`* Re: February / George J. DanceMichael Pendragon
 +* Re: February / George J. DanceW-Dockery
 |`* Re: February / George J. DanceMichael Pendragon
 | `- Re: February / George J. DanceW-Dockery
 `- Re: February / George J. DanceW-Dockery

1
Re: February / George J. Dance

<fec72c3a-fe72-458d-8dbb-7887e7a288d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216871&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216871

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 21:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: February / George J. Dance
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 04:04 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
> > Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Yes you do, you lying delusional monkey.
> > >
> > > Nancy Gene made a false claim and you backed her up.
> > >
> > > The thread linked to proves that.
> >
> > If doesn't prove anything unless you post the content here.
> >
> Why do you refuse to post it

Like I said, because I think you should follow the link and read it for yourself, Pendragon, you delusional fucktard.

Lest we forget.

Re: February / George J. Dance

<99972c74-3620-4422-84fc-e701000828fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216885&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216885

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 02:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 09:29 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 12:04:24 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> > > If doesn't prove anything unless you post the content here.
> > >
> > Why do you refuse to post it
>
> Like I said, because I think you should follow the link and read it for yourself, Pendragon, you delusional fucktard.
>
> Lest we forget.

Apparently you've forgotten that I've already located the post in question.

I realize that you're senile, Donkey, but you might at least review the thread you're in prior to responding.

Re: February / George J. Dance

<95453055e9a415646733b7ad11291008@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216891&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216891

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 12:28:03 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 12:28 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 12:04:24 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Why do you refuse to post it
>>
>> Like I said, because I think you should follow the link and read it for yourself, Pendragon, you delusional fucktard.
>>
>> Lest we forget.

> Apparently you've forgotten

No, I didn't forget, that's the reason I made this post.

🙂

Re: February / George J. Dance

<30a2f5e0-865b-44d2-9622-ee5504a8095fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216899&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216899

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 05:41:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 12:41 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:30:11 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> Like I said, because I think you should follow the link and read it for yourself, Pendragon, you delusional fucktard.
> >>
> >> Lest we forget.
>
> > Apparently you've forgotten
> No, I didn't forget, that's the reason I made this post.

Since the question had already been settled there is no need to keep reopening it.

ATTENTION: George Dance.

Since I see no point in interacting with a Donkey, I shall be blocking this thread as spam.

Should you wish to continue our discussion, please do so in a new thread, as I shall be unable to access this one.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Re: February / George J. Dance

<36789c56c1a5e29724ed21f4feec1205@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216918&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#216918

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:42:04 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:42 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:30:11 AM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Apparently you've forgotten
>> No, I didn't forget, that's the reason I made this post.

> Since the question had already been settled

And you were proven wrong.

> I shall be blocking this thread

Good riddance, you delusional little fuckwit monkey.

🙂

Re: February / George J. Dance

<dce89c4ec4ef92999457297ba61916f7@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218206&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#218206

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:05:08 +0000
From: W-Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:05 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Why do you refuse to post it
>>
>> Like I said, because I think you should follow the link and read it for yourself, Pendragon, you delusional fucktard.
>>
>> Lest we forget.

> Apparently

Nancy Gene does seem to be trying to forget about the lie she posted here about George Dance,

And so it goes.