Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 17:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Blatant fucking lie from Dance
From: senettoj...@gmail.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 00:17 UTC

"Once again, the "altered photograph" was never there." Dance.

The photo was there, my words were there, but I never posted a thing myself.

They took it down, why?

You will pay for this.

I don't mind your silly comments, the 'wars', the fools but you have fucked with my work and I consider that the most offensive.

I will make your blog life miserable.

Dockery posted that photo dozens of times...then it was on your PPP blog...now either you put it there or Dockery did. Sure as hell I didn't

The bio is directly off my book.

Delete what you have on Michael and myself or I will raise some serious shit on your skinny ass.

Re: Blatant fucking lie from Dance

<c10371fb-b1d9-49b1-812f-96889d706e2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218522&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#218522

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Blatant fucking lie from Dance
From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George Dance)
 by: George Dance - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 03:30 UTC

On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 8:17:37 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> "Once again, the "altered photograph" was never there." Dance.
>
> The photo was there, my words were there, but I never posted a thing myself.
>
> They took it down, why?
Wikia took down your article because you aren't a public figure. You had a right to privacy.

But they didn't shut down the wiki.

Your monkey wasn't so fortunate; he claimed violation of copyright, and lost because virtually all the article was CC. But, nice guy that I am, I took his article off, too, after first archiving a backup copy.

> You will pay for this.

Pay for what? For publishing your poems and writing an article on you? Or for having you make up a lie try to get my wiki shut down, and having you repeat that lie for six years? I think it's your turn to pay a bit.
> I don't mind your silly comments, the 'wars', the fools but you have fucked with my work and I consider that the most offensive.

The magazine you gave me poems for was my work; the article I wrote on you was my work. You had no trouble fucking with those, though, did you? And you're only mad because you didn't get to fuck with them enough, aren't you?
> I will make your blog life miserable.
Haven't you been trying to do just that for years? You remind me of what was once said about Ezra Pound, that working with him was like stepping in dogshit; the smell never completely goes away.

> Dockery posted that photo dozens of times...then it was on your PPP blog....now either you put it there or Dockery did. Sure as hell I didn't

No, Jim; it wasn't there. There was an *UNALTERED* copy of the same photo. (I didn't know that until last year, BTW, when I finally got to see a copy of the "altered" one. But I wrote about it then.) I don't care if you just got that wrong, just made it up, or just believed what your monkey told you. You two tried using one of your fake stories to go after both my blog and my wiki, and you're still trying.
> The bio is directly off my book.
I used the cover blurb, and other sources. You were fine with that when it was written.

> Delete what you have on Michael and myself or I will raise some serious shit on your skinny ass.

Aside from some quotes on my hard drive, I don't have anything on either of you. Internet Archive has my articles on you both, and all of your poems that I published; all I have are urls for some of that.

Re: Blatant fucking lie from Dance

<920f09f6-37d7-4619-a30c-82dd68a5857cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218525&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#218525

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 03:46 UTC

On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 11:30:42 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 8:17:37 PM UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > "Once again, the "altered photograph" was never there." Dance.
> >
> > The photo was there, my words were there, but I never posted a thing myself.
> >
> > They took it down, why?
> Wikia took down your article because you aren't a public figure. You had a right to privacy.
>
> But they didn't shut down the wiki.
>
> Your monkey wasn't so fortunate; he claimed violation of copyright, and lost because virtually all the article was CC. But, nice guy that I am, I took his article off, too, after first archiving a backup copy.
> >
> > You will pay for this.
> Pay for what? For publishing your poems and writing an article on you? Or for having you make up a lie try to get my wiki shut down, and having you repeat that lie for six years? I think it's your turn to pay a bit.
> > I don't mind your silly comments, the 'wars', the fools but you have fucked with my work and I consider that the most offensive.
> The magazine you gave me poems for was my work; the article I wrote on you was my work. You had no trouble fucking with those, though, did you? And you're only mad because you didn't get to fuck with them enough, aren't you?
> > I will make your blog life miserable.
> Haven't you been trying to do just that for years? You remind me of what was once said about Ezra Pound, that working with him was like stepping in dogshit; the smell never completely goes away.
> > Dockery posted that photo dozens of times...then it was on your PPP blog...now either you put it there or Dockery did. Sure as hell I didn't
> No, Jim; it wasn't there. There was an *UNALTERED* copy of the same photo.. (I didn't know that until last year, BTW, when I finally got to see a copy of the "altered" one. But I wrote about it then.) I don't care if you just got that wrong, just made it up, or just believed what your monkey told you. You two tried using one of your fake stories to go after both my blog and my wiki, and you're still trying.
> > The bio is directly off my book.
> I used the cover blurb, and other sources. You were fine with that when it was written.
> > Delete what you have on Michael and myself or I will raise some serious shit on your skinny ass.
> Aside from some quotes on my hard drive, I don't have anything on either of you. Internet Archive has my articles on you both, and all of your poems that I published; all I have are urls for some of that.

I offered a solution-- the pages at Internet Archive can be removed-- especially it multiple parties request it...