"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" -- Vroomfondel

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Nex Benedict

SubjectAuthor
* Nex Benedicttrotsky
+* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
|+* Re: Nex BenedictmoviePig
||+* Re: Nex BenedictRhino
|||`* Re: Nex BenedictmoviePig
||| +* Re: Nex Benedictanim8rfsk
||| +* Re: Nex BenedictRhino
||| `* Re: Nex BenedictThe Horny Goat
|||  `* Re: Nex BenedictmoviePig
|||   `- Re: Nex BenedictNoBody
||+- Re: Nex BenedictUbiquitous
||`* Re: Nex BenedictmoviePig
|| `- Re: Nex BenedictUbiquitous
|`* Re: Nex BenedictAdam H. Kerman
| `* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
|  `- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
+- Re: Nex BenedictUbiquitous
+* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
|+* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||+* Re: Nex BenedictUbiquitous
|||`- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||`- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
|+* Re: Nex BenedictmoviePig
||+* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
|||+* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
|||`- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||`* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
|| `* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||  +- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||  `* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||   +- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||   +* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||   |+- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||   |+- Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||   |`* Re: Nex BenedictmoviePig
||   | `* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||   |  `* Re: Nex BenedictmoviePig
||   |   `- Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||   `* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||    +- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||    +* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    |`* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||    | +- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||    | +- Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    | `* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    |  `* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||    |   +* Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||    |   |`* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    |   | `* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||    |   |  +- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||    |   |  `* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    |   |   +* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||    |   |   |+* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    |   |   ||`* Re: Nex BenedictBTR1701
||    |   |   || `* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    |   |   ||  `- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||    |   |   |`- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||    |   |   `- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
||    |   `* Re: Nex BenedictFPP
||    `- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
|+- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
|`- Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky
+* Media Ran With Claim That `Nonbinary' Teen Died From `Brain Trauma' Caused By BuUbiquitous
`- Re: Nex BenedictUbiquitous

Pages:123456
Re: Nex Benedict

<usp0h8$5qt4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218663&group=rec.arts.tv#218663

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Nex Benedict
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:34:00 -0400
<JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me>
<atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com>
<usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me>
<atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com>
<17bb14f739538d3c$1982$3078224$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>
<uskdb8$300lk$2@dont-email.me>
<atropos-E91960.10551710032024@news.giganews.com>
<usmt6h$3ju6f$1@dont-email.me>
<atropos-280D5D.12135811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
 by: FPP - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 07:34 UTC

On 3/11/24 3:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <usmt6h$3ju6f$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/10/24 2:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Sure. If it wasn't for Trump giving me orders, I'd *love* the idea of
>>> 8000 unvetted illegals per day streaming into the country.
>>>
>>> You're a joke.
>>>
>> What's not funny is that you're right. You WOULD do it if Trump ordered it.
>
> Well, that's a lie, but then what else have we come to expect from you?

You'd suck his ass clean if he asked.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Nex Benedict

<usp0lr$5qt4$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218664&group=rec.arts.tv#218664

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:36:27 -0400
<JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me>
<atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com>
<usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me>
<atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com>
<uskd6v$300lk$1@dont-email.me>
<atropos-9FE65D.11015410032024@news.giganews.com>
<usmtaj$3ju6f$2@dont-email.me>
<atropos-6F46DC.12100811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
 by: FPP - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 07:36 UTC

On 3/11/24 3:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <usmtaj$3ju6f$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/10/24 3:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Nothing I wrote above is an excuse. It's a description of what's
>>> actually in the bill. You won't address it because you know you can't
>>> defend it.

>>> Oh, I'm sorry. You seem to be under the impression I've been in
>>> Washington DC lately writing legislation. *I* didn't do anything and
>>> since I'm not a partisan simp like you, I can criticize politicians when
>>> they do stupid shit even when they're on my 'side'.
>>>
>>> I don't care who wrote the damn thing or who was bribed to say it's a
>>> good thing when they know it's not. Legalize the flow of millions of
>>> unvetted illegals per year into the country is objectively *not* a good
>>> thing and this Orwellian shit where we pretend the border is secure
>>> merely because we passed a bill to legalize the chaos is the height of
>>> absurdity.

>>> No, they didn't or the border would be secure. The Dems sure as shit
>>> didn't give me what *I* wanted.
>
>> It's YOUR wishlist.
>
> It's obviously not my wishlist or I wouldn't be complaining about it.
>
> Simple logic eludes you yet again.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Nex Benedict

<QrVHN.690295$p%Mb.11182@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218679&group=rec.arts.tv#218679

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 04:42:08 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:42 UTC

On 3/11/24 7:24 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 3/10/24 2:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> They don't like their own bill because Donald Trump TOLD them not to
>>> like it.
>>
>> Sure. If it wasn't for Trump giving me orders, I'd *love* the idea of
>> 8000 unvetted illegals per day streaming into the country.
>>
>> You're a joke.
>>

> What's not funny is that you're right.  You WOULD do it if Trump ordered
> it.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Nex Benedict

<avVHN.690296$p%Mb.42668@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218680&group=rec.arts.tv#218680

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 04:45:42 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:45 UTC

<atropos-EB8A06.14305712032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218736&group=rec.arts.tv#218736

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <qvYCN.453199$Wp_8.439750@fx17.iad> <urss0g$1a0cd$1@dont-email.me> <nwudnYV6RatBvX_4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <us4ju5$35v5d$4@dont-email.me> <JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me> <atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com> <usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me> <atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com> <17bb14f739538d3c$1982$3078224$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com> <uskdb8$300lk$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-E91960.10551710032024@news.giganews.com> <usmt6h$3ju6f$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-280D5D.12135811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com> <usp0h8$5qt4$2@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:30:57 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 21:30 UTC

In article <usp0h8$5qt4$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/11/24 3:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <usmt6h$3ju6f$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> What's not funny is that you're right. You WOULD do it if Trump ordered it.
> >
> > Well, that's a lie, but then what else have we come to expect from you?
> >

> You'd suck his ass clean if he asked.

Well, that's a lie, but then what else have we come to expect from you?

Re: Nex Benedict

<atropos-506721.14354912032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218737&group=rec.arts.tv#218737

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <qvYCN.453199$Wp_8.439750@fx17.iad> <urss0g$1a0cd$1@dont-email.me> <nwudnYV6RatBvX_4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <us4ju5$35v5d$4@dont-email.me> <JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me> <atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com> <usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me> <atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com> <uskd6v$300lk$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-9FE65D.11015410032024@news.giganews.com> <usmtaj$3ju6f$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-6F46DC.12100811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com> <usp0lr$5qt4$3@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:35:49 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 21:35 UTC

In article <usp0lr$5qt4$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/11/24 3:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <usmtaj$3ju6f$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> It's YOUR wishlist.
> >
> > It's obviously not my wishlist or I wouldn't be complaining about it.
> >
> > Simple logic eludes you yet again.
> >
> Sure, because every time your side gets caught with their pants down you
> pretend you're not part of the movement.

I didn't even get to vote for a presidential candidate in the March 5
primary because I don't belong to a political party.

You keep lying and saying I'm a registered Republican when I'm factually
not and have a well-documented history of criticizing Republicans for
their stupid shit, this border bill being just the latest dumbass move
on their part.

You lying and pretending I liked the bill (and even personally wrote
some of it?!?) until Trump called me up and told me to stop liking it is
just some weird proto-masturbatory fantasy on your part, Shit-Shoes.

Re: Nex Benedict

<usqljp$hnqa$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218755&group=rec.arts.tv#218755

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:39:53 -0400
<JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me>
<atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com>
<usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me>
<atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com>
<17bb14f739538d3c$1982$3078224$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>
<uskdb8$300lk$2@dont-email.me>
<atropos-E91960.10551710032024@news.giganews.com>
<usmt6h$3ju6f$1@dont-email.me>
<atropos-280D5D.12135811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
<usp0h8$5qt4$2@dont-email.me>
<atropos-EB8A06.14305712032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
 by: FPP - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:39 UTC

On 3/12/24 5:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <usp0h8$5qt4$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/11/24 3:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Well, that's a lie, but then what else have we come to expect from you?
>>>

>> You'd suck his ass clean if he asked.
>
> Well, that's a lie, but then what else have we come to expect from you?

Sure, taint-breath, sure. Because a guy who takes his marching orders
from a rapist would never stoop that low, now would he?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Nex Benedict

<usqlmd$hnqa$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218757&group=rec.arts.tv#218757

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 18:41:17 -0400
<JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me>
<atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com>
<usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me>
<atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com>
<uskd6v$300lk$1@dont-email.me>
<atropos-9FE65D.11015410032024@news.giganews.com>
<usmtaj$3ju6f$2@dont-email.me>
<atropos-6F46DC.12100811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
<usp0lr$5qt4$3@dont-email.me>
<atropos-506721.14354912032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
 by: FPP - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:41 UTC

On 3/12/24 5:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <usp0lr$5qt4$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/11/24 3:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> It's obviously not my wishlist or I wouldn't be complaining about it.
>>>
>>> Simple logic eludes you yet again.
>>>
>> Sure, because every time your side gets caught with their pants down you
>> pretend you're not part of the movement.
>
> I didn't even get to vote for a presidential candidate in the March 5
> primary because I don't belong to a political party.
>
> You keep lying and saying I'm a registered Republican when I'm factually
> not and have a well-documented history of criticizing Republicans for
> their stupid shit, this border bill being just the latest dumbass move
> on their part.
>
> You lying and pretending I liked the bill (and even personally wrote
> some of it?!?) until Trump called me up and told me to stop liking it is
> just some weird proto-masturbatory fantasy on your part, Shit-Shoes.

Of course we believe you. Just because I caught you in a few dozen lies
already, why WOULDN'T anybody believe you?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Nex Benedict

<17bc46984bdc0221$48703$1100308$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218845&group=rec.arts.tv#218845

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 03:46:17 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <qvYCN.453199$Wp_8.439750@fx17.iad> <urss0g$1a0cd$1@dont-email.me> <nwudnYV6RatBvX_4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <us4ju5$35v5d$4@dont-email.me> <JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me> <atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com> <usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me> <atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com> <17bb14f739538d3c$1982$3078224$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com> <uskdb8$300lk$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-E91960.10551710032024@news.giganews.com> <usmt6h$3ju6f$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-280D5D.12135811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com> <usp0h8$5qt4$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-EB8A06.14305712032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com> <usqljp$hnqa$2@dont-email.me>
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:46 UTC

On 3/12/24 5:39 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 3/12/24 5:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <usp0h8$5qt4$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You'd suck his ass clean if he asked.
>>
>> Well, that's a lie, but then what else have we come to expect from you?
>>

> Sure, taint-breath, sure.  Because  a guy who takes his marching orders
> from a rapist would never stoop that low, now would he?

Twat would be a rapist too but his anonymity might be called into
question. In fact, since he's gone full MAGA now can you ask him if he
condones the raping?

Re: Nex Benedict

<17bc4a8fcdbfb3b4$987$3331982$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218855&group=rec.arts.tv#218855

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 04:58:59 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:58 UTC

On 3/11/24 2:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <usmt6h$3ju6f$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/10/24 2:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Sure. If it wasn't for Trump giving me orders, I'd *love* the idea of
>>> 8000 unvetted illegals per day streaming into the country.
>>>
>>> You're a joke.
>>>
>> What's not funny is that you're right. You WOULD do it if Trump ordered it.
>
> Well, that's a lie, but then what else have we come to expect from you?

Agreed, you're takin' orders from the actual white supremacists amirite?

Re: Nex Benedict

<17bc4aabad3c1e5f$988$3331982$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218856&group=rec.arts.tv#218856

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 05:00:59 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <qvYCN.453199$Wp_8.439750@fx17.iad> <urss0g$1a0cd$1@dont-email.me> <nwudnYV6RatBvX_4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <us4ju5$35v5d$4@dont-email.me> <JQKdnXarD8AnhHv4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <usa2h0$g16c$5@dont-email.me> <atropos-186B51.09450506032024@news.giganews.com> <usgbfr$1vp6f$4@dont-email.me> <atropos-72A6BE.18402808032024@news.giganews.com> <uskd6v$300lk$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-9FE65D.11015410032024@news.giganews.com> <usmtaj$3ju6f$2@dont-email.me> <atropos-6F46DC.12100811032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com> <usp0lr$5qt4$3@dont-email.me> <atropos-506721.14354912032024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 10:00 UTC

On 3/12/24 4:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <usp0lr$5qt4$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/11/24 3:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> It's obviously not my wishlist or I wouldn't be complaining about it.
>>>
>>> Simple logic eludes you yet again.
>>>
>> Sure, because every time your side gets caught with their pants down you
>> pretend you're not part of the movement.
>
> I didn't even get to vote for a presidential candidate in the March 5
> primary because I don't belong to a political party.
>
> You keep lying and saying I'm a registered Republican when I'm factually
> not and have a well-documented history of criticizing Republicans for
> their stupid shit, this border bill being just the latest dumbass move
> on their part.
>
> You lying and pretending I liked the bill (and even personally wrote
> some of it?!?) until Trump called me up and told me to stop liking it is
> just some weird proto-masturbatory fantasy on your part, Shit-Shoes.

You just invented a new category: INIO, Independent in Name Only.
You're a right wing asshole just like the rest of the right wing
assholes on the group. Who gives a flying fuck if you can vote in a
primary? Which varies state by state of course.

Re: Nex Benedict

<ustef3$17dvd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218895&group=rec.arts.tv#218895

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 23:56:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 23:56 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>On Feb 26, 2024 at 1:05:42 AM PST, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/after-nex-benedicts-death-lgbtq-oklahomans-vow-to-not-let-the-hate-take-over

>>After Nex Benedict's death, LGBTQ+ Oklahomans vow to 'not let the hate
>>take over'

>>Another low point in American history courtesy of Republicans. This
>>non-binary kid was beaten so severely in school that he died from his
>>injuries. There should be a warning cry throughout the country from
>>this but only one political party will have the balls to talk about it.

>Oh, Hutt, where were you when a high school girl in Loudoun County, VA was
>violently raped in her high school restroom by a troon boy wearing dress
>because leftists thought it was a good idea to let boys into girls' restrooms?
>(And then the high school admin tried to cover it up and had the girl's father
>arrested for trying to expose the whole vile incident at a school board
>meeting.)

>You don't seem to care about kids being violently attacked by other kids if
>you can't point one of your grotesque claws at it and screech "Republicans!"

Death of nonbinary teen Nex Benedict after school fight is ruled a
suicide, medical examiner says
By SEAN MURPHY
AP
Updated 5:18 PM CDT, March 13, 2024
https://apnews.com/article/nonbinary-student-death-nex-benedict-oklahoma-owasso-88f403bfd5436a53b636dcc2bc59ebf8

After the finding of suicide by the state medical examiner, police claim
that the death looked like suicide at the beginning but they didn't want
to say anything.

Huh?

The police investigation and autopsy are parallel investigations and
what the police find doesn't influence the finding at autopsy, which is
a medical finding.

He died of toxic levels of two drugs.

But police did say the death wasn't due to injuries received during the
fight previously.

Oklahoma police say nonbinary teen's death was not result of injuries
from high school fight
By SEAN MURPHY
AP
Updated 9:08 PM CDT, February 21, 2024
https://apnews.com/article/oklahoma-owasso-student-death-nonbinary-nex-04f1c51924860d77877016810bc05762

In the police interview, Nex said he was being picked on by three girls,
and he then got water and pouredit on them. The girls then came after
him.

Nex's grandmother expressed concern about symptoms from his head injury.

Re: Nex Benedict

<atropos-DFDA3F.19020913032024@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218903&group=rec.arts.tv#218903

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:02:09 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 02:02 UTC

In article <ustef3$17dvd$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 26, 2024 at 1:05:42 AM PST, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
> >>https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/after-nex-benedicts-death-lgbtq-oklahoma
> >>ns-vow-to-not-let-the-hate-take-over
>
> >>After Nex Benedict's death, LGBTQ+ Oklahomans vow to 'not let the hate
> >>take over'
>
> >>Another low point in American history courtesy of Republicans. This
> >>non-binary kid was beaten so severely in school that he died from his
> >>injuries. There should be a warning cry throughout the country from
> >>this but only one political party will have the balls to talk about it.
>
> >Oh, Hutt, where were you when a high school girl in Loudoun County, VA was
> >violently raped in her high school restroom by a troon boy wearing dress
> >because leftists thought it was a good idea to let boys into girls'
> >restrooms? (And then the high school admin tried to cover it up and had
> >the girl's father arrested for trying to expose the whole vile incident
> >at a school board meeting.)
>
> >You don't seem to care about kids being violently attacked by other kids if
> >you can't point one of your grotesque claws at it and screech "Republicans!"
>
> Death of nonbinary teen Nex Benedict after school fight is ruled a
> suicide, medical examiner says

Well, shit. I wonder if we'll be getting an apology from Hutt any time
soon.

> By SEAN MURPHY
> AP
> Updated 5:18 PM CDT, March 13, 2024
> https://apnews.com/article/nonbinary-student-death-nex-benedict-oklahoma-owass
> o-88f403bfd5436a53b636dcc2bc59ebf8

Re: Nex Benedict

<17bc98e4c9847d9d$131535$1588242$4cd50660@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=218953&group=rec.arts.tv#218953

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 04:54:26 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 09:54 UTC

On 3/13/24 9:02 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ustef3$17dvd$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Oh, Hutt, where were you when a high school girl in Loudoun County, VA was
>>> violently raped in her high school restroom by a troon boy wearing dress
>>> because leftists thought it was a good idea to let boys into girls'
>>> restrooms? (And then the high school admin tried to cover it up and had
>>> the girl's father arrested for trying to expose the whole vile incident
>>> at a school board meeting.)
>>
>>> You don't seem to care about kids being violently attacked by other kids if
>>> you can't point one of your grotesque claws at it and screech "Republicans!"
>>
>> Death of nonbinary teen Nex Benedict after school fight is ruled a
>> suicide, medical examiner says
>
> Well, shit. I wonder if we'll be getting an apology from Hutt any time
> soon.

And if you're stupid as fuck, which you are, you'd expect nothing but
the truth in such a case in Oklahoma amirite?

>> By SEAN MURPHY
>> AP
>> Updated 5:18 PM CDT, March 13, 2024
>> https://apnews.com/article/nonbinary-student-death-nex-benedict-oklahoma-owass
>> o-88f403bfd5436a53b636dcc2bc59ebf8

Media Ran With Claim That `Nonbinary' Teen Died From `Brain Trauma' Caused By Bullies. It Was Actually A Drug Overdose.

<ut1cud$28n2t$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219052&group=rec.arts.tv#219052

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Media Ran With Claim That `Nonbinary' Teen Died From `Brain Trauma' Caused By Bullies. It Was Actually A Drug Overdose.
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 04:30:51 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 08:30 UTC

A medical examiner has determined that the death of Oklahoma "nonbinary"
teenager Nex Benedict, which became a national news story based on media
suggestions that the teen died from a beating by bullies, actually died from
an intentional drug overdose.

In a statement, the Owasso Police Department said it waited to release the
cause of death until the toxicology report was completed, KJRH reported. That
toxicology report indicates that Benedict died by suicide, the result of an
overdose of Diphenhydramine and Fluoxetine, or, Benadryl and Prozac.

"From the beginning of this investigation, Owasso Police observed many
indications that this death was the result of suicide," the police statement
said. "However, investigators did not wish to confirm that information
without the final results being presented by the Oklahoma Medical Examiners
Office."

The original narrative surrounding Benedict's death was that the teen died as
a result of a beating from three girls who had been bullying Benedict and
Benedict's friends. Teen Vogue reported when the story broke that "a source
who claimed to be the mother of Benedict's best friend told a local outlet
the cause of death was `complications from brain trauma,' and that `three
older girls were beating the victim and her daughter in the girl's
bathroom.'"

This same anonymous source told the outlet that Benedict needed help walking
to the nurses' station after the fight and that Benedict texted a family
member saying the teen "got jumped at school 3 on 1 had to go to the ER."
Benedict also claimed the girls "had been bullying me and my friends and I
got tired of it so I poured some water on them and all 3 came after me.
School did not report to the police and is probably getting sued."

Other media outlets followed that general narrative, while also blaming
Oklahoma law that requires students to use the bathroom that corresponds to
their biological sex.

The narrative of the tragedy was revealed to be completely different than
what certain media outlets reported. Benedict told a police officer while in
the hospital with no visible injuries that the three girls didn't actually
start the fight, according to The Oklahoman.

"They said something like `why do they laugh like that,' and they were
talking about us, in front of us," Benedict told police officer Caleb
Thompson, referring to the other girls involved in the fight. "So, I went up
and poured water on them and all three of them came at me."

Benedict's mother told the officer that the three girls had bullied Benedict
and the teen's friends previously, even claiming the girls had thrown things
at them. But the actual encounter that took place the day before Benedict
died involved Benedict instigating the fight. Throughout the interview,
Benedict's mother refers to her daughter using female pronouns.

Thompson also informed Nex that because of this, Benedict could face assault
charges.

"You got freedom of speech," Thompson told Benedict and Benedict's mother,
referring to the other teen girls. "The minute you threw water on them you
made the first jab. It may not go the direction you want it to go."

"Running the mouth is freedom of speech, unfortunately," the officer adds.
"You can say mean, hurtful things all day long and you gotta let it roll off
your shoulder."

Benedict returned home from the hospital but the next day, Benedict's mother
called 911 to report the teen's breathing was shallow. Benedict died shortly
after - due to an overdose, not any physical trauma.

Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction Ryan Walters previously called
out the media's portrayal of Benedict's tragic death.

"I think it's terrible that we've had some radical leftists who decided to
run with a political agenda and try to weave a narrative that hasn't been
true," Walters told The New York Times in February. "You've taken a tragedy,
and you've had some folks try to exploit it for political gain."

"We've been told death wasn't directly related to the fight at school," he
added.

The same New York Times article, several paragraphs above the claims by
Walters, suggests that her death was related to the fight the day before,
referring to "the death earlier this month of a 16-year-old nonbinary student
a day after an altercation in a high school girls' bathroom."

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<atropos-C6D44E.10484115032024@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219085&group=rec.arts.tv#219085

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:48:41 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 17:48 UTC

In article <ut1cud$28n2t$2@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused
> by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
here on RAT, did as well.

> A medical examiner has determined that the death of Oklahoma "nonbinary"
> teenager Nex Benedict, which became a national news story based on media
> suggestions that the teen died from a beating by bullies, actually died from
> an intentional drug overdose.

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<ut4cgr$2ur4t$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219124&group=rec.arts.tv#219124

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain
Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 11:06:03 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 15:06 UTC

On 3/15/24 1:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ut1cud$28n2t$2@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused
>> by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
>
> Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
> here on RAT, did as well.
>
>> A medical examiner has determined that the death of Oklahoma "nonbinary"
>> teenager Nex Benedict, which became a national news story based on media
>> suggestions that the teen died from a beating by bullies, actually died from
>> an intentional drug overdose.

And what do you think led this kid to kill themselves?
Think he was unhappy over the Oklahoma City Thunder lousy draft picks?

Either that, of the constant bullying and beatings...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<Ub4d67$2v25b$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219212&group=rec.arts.tv#219212

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:30:42 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 08:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused
>> by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
>
>Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
>here on RAT, did as well.

One would think these Leftists would eventually learn their lesson, but no...

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<JvAJN.709704$p%Mb.306687@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219221&group=rec.arts.tv#219221

Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 06:30:48 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 11:30 UTC

On 3/15/24 12:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ut1cud$28n2t$2@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused
>> by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
>
> Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
> here on RAT, did as well.

Agreed. Right wing assholes in OK clearly suppressed the facts of the
case until they coroner's report came out. But the cause and effect
here is clearly evident, and stupid, gutless weasels lacking genitals
such as you and Pubie would say shit like of course, amirite?

>> A medical examiner has determined that the death of Oklahoma "nonbinary"
>> teenager Nex Benedict, which became a national news story based on media
>> suggestions that the teen died from a beating by bullies, actually died from
>> an intentional drug overdose.

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<17bd8ac5c5a79ae1$234867$2218499$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219226&group=rec.arts.tv#219226

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 06:46:54 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 11:46 UTC

On 3/15/24 12:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ut1cud$28n2t$2@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused
>> by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
>
> Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
> here on RAT, did as well.
>
>> A medical examiner has determined that the death of Oklahoma "nonbinary"
>> teenager Nex Benedict, which became a national news story based on media
>> suggestions that the teen died from a beating by bullies, actually died from
>> an intentional drug overdose.

P.S. if I'm "Trotsky the Hutt" does that make you baby Yoda then because
you act like such a baby?

Re: Media Ran With Claim That `Nonbinary' Teen Died From `Brain Trauma' Caused By Bullies. It Was Actually A Drug Overdose.

<17bda2d02766d8e3$6$3037545$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219251&group=rec.arts.tv#219251

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:07:27 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 19:07 UTC

On 3/15/24 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> A medical examiner has determined that the death of Oklahoma "nonbinary"
> teenager Nex Benedict, which became a national news story based on media
> suggestions that the teen died from a beating by bullies, actually died from
> an intentional drug overdose.
>
> In a statement, the Owasso Police Department said it waited to release the
> cause of death until the toxicology report was completed, KJRH reported. That
> toxicology report indicates that Benedict died by suicide, the result of an
> overdose of Diphenhydramine and Fluoxetine, or, Benadryl and Prozac.
>
> "From the beginning of this investigation, Owasso Police observed many
> indications that this death was the result of suicide," the police statement
> said. "However, investigators did not wish to confirm that information
> without the final results being presented by the Oklahoma Medical Examiners
> Office."
>
> The original narrative surrounding Benedict's death was that the teen died as
> a result of a beating from three girls who had been bullying Benedict and
> Benedict's friends. Teen Vogue reported

Teen Vogue? That pillar of journalistic integrity got it wrong? How
can this be?

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<17bda2dcc1e95d73$7$3037545$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219252&group=rec.arts.tv#219252

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:08:21 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 19:08 UTC

On 3/17/24 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> atropos@mac.com wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>> Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused
>>> by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
>>
>> Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
>> here on RAT, did as well.
>
> One would think these Leftists would eventually learn their lesson, but no...

I learned my lesson, I stopped reading Teen Vogue. Ubi-Pubie, not so much.

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<utbs3s$pkre$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219382&group=rec.arts.tv#219382

Followup: alt.test
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:30 UTC

gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 3/17/24 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> atropos@mac.com wrote:

>>> Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
>>> here on RAT, did as well.
>>
>> One would think these Leftists would eventually learn their lesson, but
>> no...
>
> I learned my lesson,

The facts do not support your cliam.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<utc5ji$rsmi$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219402&group=rec.arts.tv#219402

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:57:05 -0400
 by: FPP - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 13:57 UTC

On 3/17/24 3:08 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 3/17/24 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> atropos@mac.com wrote:

>>> Not just the media. Trotsky the Hutt, our very own suborbital cockwagon
>>> here on RAT, did as well.
>>
>> One would think these Leftists would eventually learn their lesson,
>> but no...
>

> I learned my lesson, I stopped reading Teen Vogue.  Ubi-Pubie, not so much.

Ubi and Matt Gaetz, why am I not surprised at the pairing?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Media Ran With Claim That 'Nonbinary' Teen Died from 'Brain Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.

<sVwKN.542372$PuZ9.391736@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219453&group=rec.arts.tv#219453

Trauma' Caused by Bullies. It Was Actually a Drug Overdose.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 03:14:15 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 08:14 UTC

On 3/19/24 8:57 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 3/17/24 3:08 PM, trotsky wrote:

>>> One would think these Leftists would eventually learn their lesson,
>>> but no...
>>

>> I learned my lesson, I stopped reading Teen Vogue.  Ubi-Pubie, not so
>> much.
>>

> Ubi and Matt Gaetz, why am I not surprised at the pairing?

Two peas in a pod being slowly eaten by aphids.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Nex Benedict