"The chain which can be yanked is not the eternal chain." -- G. Fitch

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Remember Me Dockery?

SubjectAuthor
* Remember Me Dockery?Edward Rochester Esq.
`* Re: Remember Me Dockery?ME
 `- Re: Remember Me Dockery?Ash Wurthing

1
Remember Me Dockery?

<1303ed20-a02c-48cf-b47a-33365635a73cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219863&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#219863

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 16:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Remember Me Dockery?
From: senettoj...@gmail.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 23:42 UTC

I'm the one you call senile, I'm the one that needs to take his meds, I'm the one who has meltdowns. Do you remember me?

I'm the one telling family overseas, that I'm alright, because they read I wasn't, from your toothless mouth.

Now I want to put bullets in the heads of those that tells a Vet their belief that the Vet gets a pass because of his supposed condition.

But I'm senile, remember, I'm old and that goes with forgetting and I should be given a pass.

Even if I want to put a bullet in the head of those that need a bullet in the head.

Those supposed targets are the creme of the poetry crop. They tell us that, their superiority is the bottom line of all things in a foolish group.

Well, Dockery and Dance, you're alive and it is my fervent wish that you weren't.

My choice? Wait for nature to take you guys away or put a bullet in your heads, quicker but comes with a miserable end, not for you, but me.

So, yes, I'd like to become America's Most Wanted, but I am senile and maybe I could get off, get treatment for my mental state.

Or I could just watch you both wither away.

To those folks across the pond, I'll call Sunday :-)

Jim

Re: Remember Me Dockery?

<58db2684-9f43-408c-b379-f53914fc3943n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219865&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#219865

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 17:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Remember Me Dockery?
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 00:17 UTC

On Friday, 23 June 2023 at 19:42:56 UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> I'm the one you call senile, I'm the one that needs to take his meds, I'm the one who has meltdowns. Do you remember me?
>
> I'm the one telling family overseas, that I'm alright, because they read I wasn't, from your toothless mouth.
>
> Now I want to put bullets in the heads of those that tells a Vet their belief that the Vet gets a pass because of his supposed condition.
>
> But I'm senile, remember, I'm old and that goes with forgetting and I should be given a pass.
>
> Even if I want to put a bullet in the head of those that need a bullet in the head.
>
> Those supposed targets are the creme of the poetry crop. They tell us that, their superiority is the bottom line of all things in a foolish group.
>
> Well, Dockery and Dance, you're alive and it is my fervent wish that you weren't.
>
> My choice? Wait for nature to take you guys away or put a bullet in your heads, quicker but comes with a miserable end, not for you, but me.
>
> So, yes, I'd like to become America's Most Wanted, but I am senile and maybe I could get off, get treatment for my mental state.
>
> Or I could just watch you both wither away.
>
> To those folks across the pond, I'll call Sunday :-)
>
> Jim

Don’t forget it’s just a short 90 minute drive for Me.
(35 minutes by helicopter).

Re: Remember Me Dockery?

<825772d2-aab3-4575-a5be-3bf6563ba1can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219870&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#219870

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 17:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 00:54 UTC

On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 8:17:39 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Friday, 23 June 2023 at 19:42:56 UTC-4, Edward Rochester Esq. wrote:
> > I'm the one you call senile, I'm the one that needs to take his meds, I'm the one who has meltdowns. Do you remember me?
> >
> > I'm the one telling family overseas, that I'm alright, because they read I wasn't, from your toothless mouth.
> >
> > Now I want to put bullets in the heads of those that tells a Vet their belief that the Vet gets a pass because of his supposed condition.
> >
> > But I'm senile, remember, I'm old and that goes with forgetting and I should be given a pass.
> >
> > Even if I want to put a bullet in the head of those that need a bullet in the head.
> >
> > Those supposed targets are the creme of the poetry crop. They tell us that, their superiority is the bottom line of all things in a foolish group.
> >
> > Well, Dockery and Dance, you're alive and it is my fervent wish that you weren't.
> >
> > My choice? Wait for nature to take you guys away or put a bullet in your heads, quicker but comes with a miserable end, not for you, but me.
> >
> > So, yes, I'd like to become America's Most Wanted, but I am senile and maybe I could get off, get treatment for my mental state.
> >
> > Or I could just watch you both wither away.
> >
> > To those folks across the pond, I'll call Sunday :-)
> >
> > Jim
> Don’t forget it’s just a short 90 minute drive for Me.
> (35 minutes by helicopter).

You need to tell your family not to pay attention to "Usenet vets-- aka trolls -- they come with the territory. None of my people believe a single word those Usenet trolls say-- especially after the Transphobia thread-- the bit about supporting a trans candidate or a Democrat candidate is worth as much as Trump tweet to them-- just lies.