It's hard to keep your shirt on when you're getting something off your chest.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

SubjectAuthor
* Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmissiBTR1701
+- Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emanim8rfsk
+* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmFPP
|`* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmBTR1701
| +- Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmThe Horny Goat
| `* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmFPP
|  `* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmBTR1701
|   `* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmFPP
|    `* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmBTR1701
|     +* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmFPP
|     |+* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmBTR1701
|     ||`* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmFPP
|     || `- Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmUbiquitous
|     |`* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmUbiquitous
|     | `- Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emtrotsky
|     `- Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmUbiquitous
+* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmAdam H. Kerman
|`* Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce EmBTR1701
| `- Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emtrotsky
`- Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emtrotsky

1
Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<jBadnUZ3LqOBcWT4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219419&group=rec.arts.tv#219419

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia
Would Reduce Emissions
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:48:44 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:48 UTC

...and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
doesn't count when he does it.

Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?

--------------------
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-ukraine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp

Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".

"If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
campaign.

"Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<1168525094.732579603.397066.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219426&group=rec.arts.tv#219426

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if
Russia Would Reduce Emissions
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 15:27:39 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:27 UTC

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> ..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
> doesn't count when he does it.
>
> Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?

Why hasn’t he been arrested, tried, found guilty, and executed for treason?

> --------------------
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-ukraine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp
>
> Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
> that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
> would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".
>
> "If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
> their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
> emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
> Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
> Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
> campaign.
>
> "Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
> Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<uteun1$1i449$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219471&group=rec.arts.tv#219471

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:17:52 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:17 UTC

On 3/19/24 3:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> ..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
> doesn't count when he does it.
>
> Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?
>
> --------------------
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-ukraine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp
>
> Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
> that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
> would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".
>
> "If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
> their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
> emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
> Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
> Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
> campaign.
>
> "Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
> Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.

How many times are you going to repeat the same tired bullshit?
It's been explained to you ad nauseum. Go back and read it.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<atropos-A60BA5.11055520032024@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219484&group=rec.arts.tv#219484

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:05:55 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:05 UTC

In article <uteun1$1i449$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/19/24 3:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> > ..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
> > doesn't count when he does it.
> >
> > Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?
> >
> > --------------------
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-uk
> > raine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp
> >
> > Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
> > that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
> > would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".
> >
> > "If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
> > their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
> > emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
> > Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
> > Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
> > campaign.
> >
> > "Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
> > Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.
> >

> How many times are you going to repeat the same tired bullshit?
> It's been explained to you ad nauseum.

Making excuses for hypocrisy doesn't erase the hypocrisy. And Kerry
isn't even the Lord of Climate anymore so whatever flimsy excuse he may
have had for doing the very thing he says everyone else should stop
doing is now gone.

Oh, and no, you've never explained before how people would suddenly be
cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
less emissions. I'd love to watch you try and take me through that
thought process step-by-step.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<utg2l1$1qkau$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219504&group=rec.arts.tv#219504

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 01:31:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 01:31 UTC

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
>doesn't count when he does it.

>Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?

>--------------------
>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-ukraine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp

>Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
>that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
>would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".

>"If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
>their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
>emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
>Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
>Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
>campaign.

>"Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
>Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.

I just suffered traumatic injury from a robber in an attempted murder.
He stabbed me in the gut. I feel better about my injury (and rapid loss
of blood) because he didn't use a gun and there were no carbon emissions
from the gunpowder.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<tiOdnalHit2gAmb4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219507&group=rec.arts.tv#219507

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:45:17 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:45 UTC

On Mar 20, 2024 at 6:31:13 PM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> ..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
>> doesn't count when he does it.
>
>> Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?
>
>> --------------------
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-ukraine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp
>
>> Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
>> that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
>> would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".
>
>> "If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
>> their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
>> emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
>> Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
>> Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
>> campaign.
>
>> "Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
>> Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.
>
> I just suffered traumatic injury from a robber in an attempted murder.
> He stabbed me in the gut. I feel better about my injury (and rapid loss
> of blood) because he didn't use a gun and there were no carbon emissions
> from the gunpowder.

Now you're getting with the program!

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<h4unvi1lfflaqg9u2lk1ti1fhmtsbtdu18@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219520&group=rec.arts.tv#219520

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 02:07:22 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:07 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:05:55 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Oh, and no, you've never explained before how people would suddenly be
>cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
>less emissions. I'd love to watch you try and take me through that
>thought process step-by-step.

So presumably if they fought with spears or sword and shield that
would be OK.

Seems to me Genghis Khan did reasonably well with those "green"
weapons....

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<4WSKN.556571$PuZ9.417621@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219523&group=rec.arts.tv#219523

Would Reduce Emissions
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 04:16:47 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:16 UTC

On 3/20/24 9:45 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Mar 20, 2024 at 6:31:13 PM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> ..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
>>> doesn't count when he does it.
>>
>>> Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?
>>
>>> --------------------
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-ukraine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp
>>
>>> Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
>>> that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
>>> would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".
>>
>>> "If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
>>> their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
>>> emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
>>> Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
>>> Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
>>> campaign.
>>
>>> "Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
>>> Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.
>>
>> I just suffered traumatic injury from a robber in an attempted murder.
>> He stabbed me in the gut. I feel better about my injury (and rapid loss
>> of blood) because he didn't use a gun and there were no carbon emissions
>> from the gunpowder.
>
> Now you're getting with the program!

Two peas in a pod whose brains are on a similar scale.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<uthhv1$29328$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219545&group=rec.arts.tv#219545

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 10:58:41 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 14:58 UTC

On 3/20/24 2:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uteun1$1i449$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/19/24 3:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> ..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
>>> doesn't count when he does it.
>>>
>>> Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?
>>>
>>> --------------------
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-uk
>>> raine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp
>>>
>>> Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
>>> that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
>>> would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".
>>>
>>> "If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
>>> their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
>>> emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
>>> Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
>>> Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
>>> campaign.
>>>
>>> "Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
>>> Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.
>>>

>> How many times are you going to repeat the same tired bullshit?
>> It's been explained to you ad nauseum.
>
> Making excuses for hypocrisy doesn't erase the hypocrisy. And Kerry
> isn't even the Lord of Climate anymore so whatever flimsy excuse he may
> have had for doing the very thing he says everyone else should stop
> doing is now gone.
>
> Oh, and no, you've never explained before how people would suddenly be
> cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
> less emissions. I'd love to watch you try and take me through that
> thought process step-by-step.

Same old, same old. It's been explained to you for a decade now.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<atropos-AD4BA9.10173421032024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219558&group=rec.arts.tv#219558

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 10:17:34 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:17 UTC

In article <uthhv1$29328$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/20/24 2:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <uteun1$1i449$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> How many times are you going to repeat the same tired bullshit?
> >> It's been explained to you ad nauseum.
> >
> > Making excuses for hypocrisy doesn't erase the hypocrisy. And Kerry
> > isn't even the Lord of Climate anymore so whatever flimsy excuse he may
> > have had for doing the very thing he says everyone else should stop
> > doing is now gone.
> >
> > Oh, and no, you've never explained before how people would suddenly be
> > cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
> > less emissions. I'd love to watch you try and take me through that
> > thought process step-by-step.
> >
> Same old, same old. It's been explained to you for a decade now.

No, it hasn't because Kerry only made his comment about Russia this
week. If you think you've explained before how people would suddenly be
cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
less emissions, quote it here--->

Betcha can't.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<utjnrc$2seoq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219603&group=rec.arts.tv#219603

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 06:51:24 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:51 UTC

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<17bf2d5f1fad2698$1$2820980$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219636&group=rec.arts.tv#219636

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:37:51 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:37 UTC

On 3/19/24 2:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> ..and then Kerry took his 500th flight on his private plane, because it
> doesn't count when he does it.

If you don't give a fuck about the carbon footprint for human beings
than why would you give a fuck about Kerry's mode of transportation?
Your hypocrisy is hugely greater than his you motherfucking stupid
asshole. Hope this doesn't help and you run at the mouth continuously
like a fucked up Usenet version of Kevin Sorbo.

> Why is this clown taken even a little bit seriously?
>
> --------------------
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-says-people-feel-better-about-ukraine-war-russia-reduce-emissions.amp
>
> Outgoing Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry claimed
> that people would "feel better" about the ongoing war in Ukraine if Russia
> would "make a greater effort to reduce emissions".
>
> "If Russia wanted to show good faith, they could go out and announce what
> their reductions are going to be and make a greater effort to reduce
> emissions now," Kerry said during a foreign press briefing on Tuesday in
> Washington, D.C., his last as the SPEC, as he departed from the position
> Wednesday to reportedly join President Biden's presidential re-election
> campaign.
>
> "Maybe that would open up the door for people to feel better about what
> Russia is choosing to do at this point in time," he said.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<gtOdnYK9YYtDeWD4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219637&group=rec.arts.tv#219637

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:06:54 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:06 UTC

On Mar 22, 2024 at 3:51:24 AM PDT, "FPP" <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/21/24 1:17 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <uthhv1$29328$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Same old, same old. It's been explained to you for a decade now.
>>
>> No, it hasn't because Kerry only made his comment about Russia this
>> week. If you think you've explained before how people would suddenly be
>> cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
>> less emissions, quote it here--->

>> It's been explained to you for decades now. If you haven't tumbled to it
>> yet, you never will,

But you can't quote it, can you? You're just lying and saying you've
"explained for decades" how the public would be cool with the war in Ukraine
if Russia killed people in a greener way.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<utmse2$3n991$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219710&group=rec.arts.tv#219710

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:28:02 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 15:28 UTC

On 3/22/24 4:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Mar 22, 2024 at 3:51:24 AM PDT, "FPP" <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/21/24 1:17 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> No, it hasn't because Kerry only made his comment about Russia this
>>> week. If you think you've explained before how people would suddenly be
>>> cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
>>> less emissions, quote it here--->
>
>>> It's been explained to you for decades now. If you haven't tumbled to it
>>> yet, you never will,
>
> But you can't quote it, can you? You're just lying and saying you've
> "explained for decades" how the public would be cool with the war in Ukraine
> if Russia killed people in a greener way.

For decades. And all you do afterward is ask again.
No more games.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<atropos-7D77F2.10292123032024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219719&group=rec.arts.tv#219719

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:29:21 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 17:29 UTC

In article <utmse2$3n991$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/22/24 4:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> > But you can't quote it, can you? You're just lying and saying you've
> > "explained for decades" how the public would be cool with the war in
> > Ukraine if Russia killed people in a greener way.

> For decades.

How is it possible for you to have been explaining something for decades
that was only said last week? Do you have a flux capacitor now?

Your bullshit used to at least make some level of sense at a basic
level. Now it seems to mostly be fantasies and hallucinations.

> And all you do afterward is ask again.

I've never once asked about Kerry's Russia comments before this thread.
If you think I have, quote it here-->

Betcha can't.

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<utu9ap$1otct$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219925&group=rec.arts.tv#219925

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 06:51:05 -0400
 by: FPP - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:51 UTC

On 3/23/24 1:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <utmse2$3n991$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> But you can't quote it, can you? You're just lying and saying you've
>>> "explained for decades" how the public would be cool with the war in
>>> Ukraine if Russia killed people in a greener way.
>
>> For decades.
>
> How is it possible for you to have been explaining something for decades
> that was only said last week? Do you have a flux capacitor now?
>
> Your bullshit used to at least make some level of sense at a basic
> level. Now it seems to mostly be fantasies and hallucinations.
>
>> And all you do afterward is ask again.
>
> I've never once asked about Kerry's Russia comments before this thread.
> If you think I have, quote it here-->
>
> Betcha can't.

For decades.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<utub5c$1p9gm$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219935&group=rec.arts.tv#219935

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:30:42 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> On Mar 22, 2024 at 3:51:24 AM PDT, "FPP" <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No, it hasn't because Kerry only made his comment about Russia this
>>> week. If you think you've explained before how people would suddenly be
>>> cool with the Ukraine war if Russia would only slaughter people with
>>> less emissions, quote it here--->
>
>>> It's been explained to you for decades now. If you haven't tumbled to it
>>> yet, you never will,
>
>But you can't quote it, can you? You're just lying and saying you've
>"explained for decades" how the public would be cool with the war in Ukraine
>if Russia killed people in a greener way.

Once again, FPP has been hosed by his own retardedness.

--
"Rhino, when do I say things I *can't* back up with citations of
fact? Go ahead... go and find something I stated as fact that you

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<utubg6$1p9gm$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219939&group=rec.arts.tv#219939

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:30:43 -0400

In article <utmse2$3n991$2@dont-email.me>, fredp1571@gmail.com wrote:
> On 3/22/24 4:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> But you can't quote it, can you? You're just lying and saying you've
>> "explained for decades" how the public would be cool with the war in
>> Ukraine if Russia killed people in a greener way.
>
>For decades. And all you do afterward is ask again.

In other words, you are unable to support your ridiculous assertion.

>No more games.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
--
"Rhino, when do I say things I *can't* back up with citations of
fact? Go ahead... go and find something I stated as fact that you
don't think I can back up."
-- FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
--

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<utubl4$1p9gm$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219940&group=rec.arts.tv#219940

Followup: alt.troll
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Would Reduce Emissions
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:30:43 -0400

In article <utu9ap$1otct$1@dont-email.me>, fredp1571@gmail.com wrote:
> On 3/23/24 1:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> For decades.
>>
>> How is it possible for you to have been explaining something for decades
>> that was only said last week? Do you have a flux capacitor now?
>>
>> Your bullshit used to at least make some level of sense at a basic
>> level. Now it seems to mostly be fantasies and hallucinations.
>>
>>> And all you do afterward is ask again.
>>
>> I've never once asked about Kerry's Russia comments before this thread.
>> If you think I have, quote it here-->
>>
>> Betcha can't.
>
>For decades.

Thanks for making BTR's point. No "Internet win" for you!

--
"Rhino, when do I say things I *can't* back up with citations of
fact? Go ahead... go and find something I stated as fact that you
don't think I can back up."
-- FPP <fredp151@gmail.com>
--

Re: Kerry: People Would 'Feel Better About Ukraine War if Russia Would Reduce Emissions

<AyQMN.730898$p%Mb.579302@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=220005&group=rec.arts.tv#220005

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 03:13:20 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 08:13 UTC

On 3/26/24 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <utmse2$3n991$2@dont-email.me>, fredp1571@gmail.com wrote:

>>> But you can't quote it, can you? You're just lying and saying you've
>>> "explained for decades" how the public would be cool with the war in
>>> Ukraine if Russia killed people in a greener way.
>>
>> For decades. And all you do afterward is ask again.
>
> In other words, you are unable to support your ridiculous assertion.
>
>> No more games.
>

> TROLL-O-METER
>
> 5* 6* *7
> 4* *8
> 3* *9
> 2* *10
> 1* | *stuporous
> 0* -*- *catatonic
> * |\ *comatose
> * \ *clinical death
> * \ *biological death
> * _\/ *demonic apparition
> * * *damned for all eternity

Your anus meter means you have lost the debate again.