From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Doctor Who Flux PArt 6 The Vanquishers - REview With spoilers
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:30:09 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:30 UTC

So who wins?

Sontarans invade Earth and Ravagers Attack 'Tectuen''s
station.

Earth in 19th Century 21st Century door?

IS the Swarm trying to give the Doctor back 'The missing memories'?

Kate is leading the resistance.

Why is the Doctor in the 21st Century and in the 'Tectuen' ship?

Swarm wants to destroy the Universe , the Doctor and everything.

Sontarans conquerors of Earth - speechmaking.

Doctor hijacks ship in whentime in the 21st Century.

Dark Camera is Chile. Doctor Option to attack - failed attempted!

Doctor back on 'Tectuen' Ship.

The 'lost memories of the Doctor' being restored by Swarm
in the 'house'.

Doctor is disintegrating by Swarm!

Doctor in 21st Century with Yaz and Dan in the Liverpool tunnels.

Sontarans looting Liverpool and the Doctor gets in the way.

1967 - Claire is reunited via TARDIS! All right, Angels
are broken?

Doctor back in Chile with the Dog!
The dog said it would Die for the Doctor.

The Doctor is still being tortured by the Ravagers.

Swarm's sister sees the Doctor as benevolent.

The ravagers exists to correct the error and
use the flux to destroy the universe at infinitum!

Swarm says the Doctor is the Universe.

Doctor and the dog to be interrogated by the Sontarans.

Meanwhile in passenger, Diane and Virgil are still fighting on.
Systems disrupted.

Sontaran occupied Earth. Flux event information find.
Jericho and Claire are subject to torture.

Doctor meets the Grand Serpent. Doctor under torture.

Doctor comes in TARDIS. 2 Doctor , one being a bioprojection.

Bel meets the 2 'Doctors' . Dog and Dan reunited.

TARDIS and 'Doctors' are contacting Jericho and Claire.

Weird alliance with Sontarans, Daleks and Cyberman.

doctor still on 'Tectuen' ship.

Projections Doctors in the TARDIS trying to get a solution.

Sontarans has the information for the Flux event.

Grand Serpent finds out about Kate Stewart.

In Passenger, Binder finds the Doctor! Was a signal lock achieved?

'Doctor', Yaz and Dan with Kate in the Liverpool tunnels.

Still in the 'Tectuen' Ship, the Dcotor is weakening.

The TARDIS arrives where Passenger is.

The Doctor rescues Vinder and Diane !

Vinder and Bel reunited!

So are Dan and Diane.

Doctor and Kate wiht YAz discusses the Sontaran plan.

Matter vs anti-matter flux stop.

Doctor takes on the Ravages.

Biocopy doctors go into action.

Claire in TARDIS. Jericho on Sontaran ship.

Flux event heading to Cyberman, Daleks and Sontarans.

Dogs takes over Sontarans .

Bel and vinder destroys Sontaran comms.

Jericho elects to die on Sontaran Ship.

Odd tries to stabilise Flux.

Passenger absorbs the Flux.

Atropos. The Doctor and the Ravagers are on Atropos -
to be sacrificed the Doctor. Instead the Their Saviour sacrifices
them. 'Saviour' makes the Doctor whole but
is the Doctor about to day?

Vinder and KAte stops the Grand Serpent.

The Grand serpent is exiled.

The lupari (
dog) will drop everyone off, he says.

THe Doctor returns everyone to their spot.

Dan is back to being a guide.

Doctor and Yaz offers Dan a TARDIS ride.

Kate likes the current 'Doctor'.

'Doctor' apologises to Yaz.

'Doctor' loses the memories safe deep inside the TARDIS.

0/10 overall -60/10 for the Flux.

This is real trash. Chibnall attempts to make his mark
on Doctor Who a Dismal Disaster!
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Doctor Who Flux PArt 6 The Vanquishers - REview With spoilers

<soocr1$kmi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2212&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2212

Followup: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
From: jmc...@fuzzball.mhome.org (John McCue)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 19:31:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John McCue - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 19:31 UTC

Trimmed followups to uk.media.tv.sf.drwho

In uk.media.tv.sf.drwho The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> So who wins?
no one :(
Sorry, I could not watch the whole thing, after 5 or 10
minutes I left.

<snip>

> Vinder and Bel reunited!
Sorry I missed this, oh well.

<snip>

> 0/10 overall -60/10 for the Flux.
>
> This is real trash. Chibnall attempts to make his mark
> on Doctor Who a Dismal Disaster!

Is this it or are there more flux coming ?

--
csh(1) - "An elegant shell, for a more... civilized age."
- Paraphrasing Star Wars

Re: Doctor Who Flux PArt 6 The Vanquishers - REview With spoilers

<sopd67$2c36$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2214&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2214

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 04:43:51 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 04:43 UTC

In article <soocr1$kmi$1@dont-email.me>,
John McCue <jmclnx@SPAMisBADgmail.com> wrote:

>In uk.media.tv.sf.drwho The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> So who wins?
>no one :(
>Sorry, I could not watch the whole thing, after 5 or 10
>minutes I left.
>
><snip>
>
>> Vinder and Bel reunited!
>Sorry I missed this, oh well.
>
><snip>
>>
>> 0/10 overall -60/10 for the Flux.
>>
>> This is real trash. Chibnall attempts to make his mark
>> on Doctor Who a Dismal Disaster!
>
>Is this it or are there more flux coming ?

No more.

PAssenger swallowed it up.