From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Subject: The nightmare Chibnall Era
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:32:28 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:32 UTC

Chibnall is psychotic and Insane!

The Doctor from 1963 to 2017 -
A Hobo from an advanced civilisation from a planet
called Gallifrey which perfected Time Travel using a black Hole to engineer
Time Travel. The 2 founders are Rassilon and Omega.

Chibnall now rewrites the Doctor as a Timeless Child who was found by a
Gallifreyan Shobogan that existed for millions of years
with Tectuen being the Gallifreyan.

Tectuen then wishes to destroy the Universe.

Chibnall is not changing Doctor Who, he is rewriting and revising Doctor Who
against its traditions. Further he shows his contempt
for British society, traditions, and established norms.
Chibnall refuses to do a Christmas Episode opting for New Years' Day.

RTD must do what is right.
RTD must retcon The Timeless Child to save Doctor Who!
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: The nightmare Chibnall Era

<ao1rqg519dv69qf7b914pmis6abff8mg6h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2204&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2204

From: Ign...@fatuusisland.com (Ignis Fatuus)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The nightmare Chibnall Era
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 03:58:19 +0000
 by: Ignis Fatuus - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:58 UTC

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:32:28 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
Doctor) wrote:

>Chibnall is psychotic and Insane!
>
>The Doctor from 1963 to 2017 -
>A Hobo

Scientist

>from an advanced civilisation from a planet called Gallifrey

from an unknown planet

>which perfected Time Travel using a black Hole to engineer
>Time Travel. The 2 founders are Rassilon and Omega.

With access to time travel

>Chibnall now rewrites the Doctor as a Timeless Child who was found by a
>Gallifreyan Shobogan that existed for millions of years
>with Tectuen being the Gallifreyan.
>
>Tectuen then wishes to destroy the Universe.
>
>Chibnall is not changing Doctor Who, he is rewriting and revising Doctor Who
>against its traditions. Further he shows his contempt
>for British society, traditions, and established norms.
>Chibnall refuses to do a Christmas Episode opting for New Years' Day.
>
>RTD must do what is right.
>RTD must retcon The Timeless Child to save Doctor Who!

If you're going to complain about Chibnall, then for the sake of
consistency please don't treat the other retcons as if they were part of
the original package.

Timelords...1969
Gallifrey... 1976
Rassilon and Omega (sounds like brands of dog biscuit)... who gives a
damn.

Oh, and the BBC, not Chibnall allocate the broadcast slots. Technically
it's already in the can. They could broadcast it tomorrow if they choose.

Instead of working yourself towards a stroke... why not chill out and
discover the off switch. It's served me well since Capaldi dematerialized.

Re: The nightmare Chibnall Era

<sok2j5$200k$75@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2205&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2205

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:12:21 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:12 UTC

In article <ao1rqg519dv69qf7b914pmis6abff8mg6h@4ax.com>,
Ignis Fatuus <Ignis@fatuusisland.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:32:28 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
>Doctor) wrote:
>
>>Chibnall is psychotic and Insane!
>>
>>The Doctor from 1963 to 2017 -
>>A Hobo
>
>Scientist

both.

>>from an advanced civilisation from a planet called Gallifrey
>
>from an unknown planet

ORiginally.

>>which perfected Time Travel using a black Hole to engineer
>>Time Travel. The 2 founders are Rassilon and Omega.
>
>With access to time travel

And a 'TARDIS'.

>>Chibnall now rewrites the Doctor as a Timeless Child who was found by a
>>Gallifreyan Shobogan that existed for millions of years
>>with Tectuen being the Gallifreyan.
>>
>>Tectuen then wishes to destroy the Universe.
>>
>>Chibnall is not changing Doctor Who, he is rewriting and revising Doctor Who
>>against its traditions. Further he shows his contempt
>>for British society, traditions, and established norms.
>>Chibnall refuses to do a Christmas Episode opting for New Years' Day.
>>
>>RTD must do what is right.
>>RTD must retcon The Timeless Child to save Doctor Who!
>
>If you're going to complain about Chibnall, then for the sake of
>consistency please don't treat the other retcons as if they were part of
>the original package.
>
>Timelords...1969
>Gallifrey... 1976
>Rassilon and Omega (sounds like brands of dog biscuit)... who gives a
>damn.

WE do!

>Oh, and the BBC, not Chibnall allocate the broadcast slots. Technically
>it's already in the can. They could broadcast it tomorrow if they choose.
>
>Instead of working yourself towards a stroke... why not chill out and
>discover the off switch. It's served me well since Capaldi dematerialized.

The off switch would be the retconning of
Chibnall and Whittaker's contributions.
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: The nightmare Chibnall Era

<r93rqglrs7dugtgndem5u7o95lvnci42uh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2206&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2206

From: Ign...@fatuusisland.com (Ignis Fatuus)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 04:16:21 +0000
 by: Ignis Fatuus - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:16 UTC

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:12:21 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
Doctor) wrote:

>In article <ao1rqg519dv69qf7b914pmis6abff8mg6h@4ax.com>,
>Ignis Fatuus <Ignis@fatuusisland.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:32:28 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
>>Doctor) wrote:
>>
>>>Chibnall is psychotic and Insane!
>>>
>>>The Doctor from 1963 to 2017 -
>>>A Hobo
>>
>>Scientist
>>

>both.
>
>>>from an advanced civilisation from a planet called Gallifrey
>>
>>from an unknown planet
>>
>ORiginally.
>
>>>which perfected Time Travel using a black Hole to engineer
>>>Time Travel. The 2 founders are Rassilon and Omega.
>>
>>With access to time travel
>
>And a 'TARDIS'.
>

>>>Chibnall now rewrites the Doctor as a Timeless Child who was found by a
>>>Gallifreyan Shobogan that existed for millions of years
>>>with Tectuen being the Gallifreyan.
>>>
>>>Tectuen then wishes to destroy the Universe.
>>>
>>>Chibnall is not changing Doctor Who, he is rewriting and revising Doctor Who
>>>against its traditions. Further he shows his contempt
>>>for British society, traditions, and established norms.
>>>Chibnall refuses to do a Christmas Episode opting for New Years' Day.
>>>
>>>RTD must do what is right.
>>>RTD must retcon The Timeless Child to save Doctor Who!
>>
>>If you're going to complain about Chibnall, then for the sake of
>>consistency please don't treat the other retcons as if they were part of
>>the original package.
>>
>>Timelords...1969
>>Gallifrey... 1976
>>Rassilon and Omega (sounds like brands of dog biscuit)... who gives a
>>damn.
>>

>WE do!
>
>>Oh, and the BBC, not Chibnall allocate the broadcast slots. Technically
>>it's already in the can. They could broadcast it tomorrow if they choose.
>>
>>Instead of working yourself towards a stroke... why not chill out and
>>discover the off switch. It's served me well since Capaldi dematerialized.
>
>The off switch would be the retconning of
>Chibnall and Whittaker's contributions.

Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose which retcons you want to keep.
That's the prerogative of the production team.
Let the garbage continue to accumulate until one fine day... they blow it
all away (including the farcical sonic thing), and return to the roots.
(Maybe not in my lifetim. but...) one day we shall return; yes we shall
return.

Re: The nightmare Chibnall Era

<sok3o9$22aj$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2207&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2207

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:32:09 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:32 UTC

In article <r93rqglrs7dugtgndem5u7o95lvnci42uh@4ax.com>,
Ignis Fatuus <Ignis@fatuusisland.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:12:21 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
>Doctor) wrote:
>
>>In article <ao1rqg519dv69qf7b914pmis6abff8mg6h@4ax.com>,
>>Ignis Fatuus <Ignis@fatuusisland.com> wrote:

>>>Scientist
>>>

>>both.

>>>from an unknown planet
>>>
>>ORiginally.

>>>With access to time travel
>>
>>And a 'TARDIS'.

>>>If you're going to complain about Chibnall, then for the sake of
>>>consistency please don't treat the other retcons as if they were part of
>>>the original package.
>>>
>>>Timelords...1969
>>>Gallifrey... 1976
>>>Rassilon and Omega (sounds like brands of dog biscuit)... who gives a
>>>damn.
>>>

>>WE do!
>>
>>>Oh, and the BBC, not Chibnall allocate the broadcast slots. Technically
>>>it's already in the can. They could broadcast it tomorrow if they choose.
>>>
>>>Instead of working yourself towards a stroke... why not chill out and
>>>discover the off switch. It's served me well since Capaldi dematerialized.
>>
>>The off switch would be the retconning of
>>Chibnall and Whittaker's contributions.
>
>Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose which retcons you want to keep.
>That's the prerogative of the production team.
>Let the garbage continue to accumulate until one fine day... they blow it
>all away (including the farcical sonic thing), and return to the roots.
>(Maybe not in my lifetim. but...) one day we shall return; yes we shall
>return.

Lifetim? Is % getting to you?

Anyway, Chibnall's Era is bigtime trash that
Twin dilemma, Timelash, PAradise Towers OR Delta and the Bannermen
is better quality Doctor Who!
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com