From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Faux S13E06 The Vanquishers
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:51:14 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 03:51 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Flux S13 E06 The Vanquishers

<som071$k8q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2211&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2211

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: Flux S13 E06 The Vanquishers
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:44:00 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:44 UTC

On 06/12/2021 03:51, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <YLqdnfEew585xzD8nZ2dnUU78QnNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>
>> There's nothing RTD can to to save Doctor Who now except erasing the
>> entire Chibnall era as a bad dream, or an illusion created by the Master
>> or someone else.
>
> Agreed!

Oh look, two buffoons on Usenet agree about something ... how quaint.