Many people write memos to tell you they have nothing to say.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

SubjectAuthor
* Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"Ubiquitous
+* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"BTR1701
|`* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"trotsky
| +* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"NoBody
| |`* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"moviePig
| | +* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"anim8rfsk
| | |`* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"moviePig
| | | `* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"anim8rfsk
| | |  `- Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"Ubiquitous
| | `* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"NoBody
| |  `* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"trotsky
| |   `- Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"NoBody
| `* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"moviePig
|  `* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"Pluted Pup
|   `* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"moviePig
|    `* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"shawn
|     `- Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"Pluted Pup
`* Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"NoBody
 `- Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"Ubiquitous

1
Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<uuom6u$1b4fg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221205&group=rec.arts.tv#221205

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view
Subject: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News� �The View� this week after they
attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their recent
shows.

Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who recently
went on �The View� to discuss his book, �The End of Race Politics: Arguments
for a Colorblind America.�

During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
claiming that he was �being used as a pawn by the Right� and that he was �a
charlatan of sorts.�

�I don�t think there�s any evidence I�ve been co-opted by anyone and I think
that�s an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the important
conversations we�re having here,� Coleman fired back at Hostin on the show.

Rogan and Hughes discussed �The View� interview this week during an episode
of �The Joe Rogan Experience.�

�I wasn�t expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me in that
way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the moment
as I do, and I didn�t expect it to go as viral as it did, but I think it
arguably went more viral than anything I�ve ever done,� Hughes said.

Rogan responded, �Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They get so
much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying ridiculous
things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse.�

WATCH:

Joe Rogan talks with Coleman Hughes about The View: �It is a
rabies-infested hen house.� pic.twitter.com/q2ZoeDt9yt

� Biggus Dickus (@BiggusDickus77) April 4, 2024

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<i5Kcnd06XaG39I37nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221273&group=rec.arts.tv#221273

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 21:12:10 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:12 UTC

On Apr 5, 2024 at 1:30:41 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News' THE VIEW this week after they
> attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their recent
> shows.
>
> Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who recently
> went on THE VIEW to discuss his book, "The End of Race Politics: Arguments
> for a Colorblind America".
>
> During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
> claiming that he was "being used as a pawn by the Right" and that he was "a
> charlatan of sorts".
>
> "I don't think there's any evidence I've been co-opted by anyone and I think
> that's an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the important
> conversations we're having here,” Coleman fired back at Hostin on the show.
>
> Rogan and Hughes discussed THE VIEW interview this week during an episode
> of THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE.
>
> "I wasn't expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me in that
> way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the moment
> as I do, and I didn't expect it to go as viral as it did, but I think it
> arguably went more viral than anything I've ever done," Hughes said.
>
> Rogan responded, "Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They get so
> much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying ridiculous
> things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse."

Best description of THE VIEW I've ever heard.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<17c3a739c9f03d28$3388$1100308$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221336&group=rec.arts.tv#221336

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 04:35:49 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 09:35 UTC

On 4/5/24 4:12 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2024 at 1:30:41 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News' THE VIEW this week after they
>> attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their recent
>> shows.
>>
>> Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who recently
>> went on THE VIEW to discuss his book, "The End of Race Politics: Arguments
>> for a Colorblind America".
>>
>> During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
>> claiming that he was "being used as a pawn by the Right" and that he was "a
>> charlatan of sorts".
>>
>> "I don't think there's any evidence I've been co-opted by anyone and I think
>> that's an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the important
>> conversations we're having here,” Coleman fired back at Hostin on the show.
>>
>> Rogan and Hughes discussed THE VIEW interview this week during an episode
>> of THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE.
>>
>> "I wasn't expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me in that
>> way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the moment
>> as I do, and I didn't expect it to go as viral as it did, but I think it
>> arguably went more viral than anything I've ever done," Hughes said.
>>
>> Rogan responded, "Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They get so
>> much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying ridiculous
>> things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse."
>
> Best description of THE VIEW I've ever heard.

I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
that.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<j2k21jpg8e3i7444fm1o4jp3rjidg2a4mr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221343&group=rec.arts.tv#221343

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 09:39:33 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:39 UTC

On Fri, 05 Apr 2024 04:30:41 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News’ “The View” this week after they
>attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their recent
>shows.
>
>Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who recently
>went on “The View” to discuss his book, “The End of Race Politics: Arguments
>for a Colorblind America.”
>
>During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
>claiming that he was “being used as a pawn by the Right” and that he was “a
>charlatan of sorts.”
>
>“I don’t think there’s any evidence I’ve been co-opted by anyone and I think
>that’s an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the important
>conversations we’re having here,” Coleman fired back at Hostin on the show.
>
>Rogan and Hughes discussed “The View” interview this week during an episode
>of “The Joe Rogan Experience.”
>
>“I wasn’t expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me in that
>way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the moment
>as I do, and I didn’t expect it to go as viral as it did, but I think it
>arguably went more viral than anything I’ve ever done,” Hughes said.
>
>Rogan responded, “Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They get so
>much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying ridiculous
>things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse.”
>
>WATCH:
>
> Joe Rogan talks with Coleman Hughes about The View: “It is a
> rabies-infested hen house.” pic.twitter.com/q2ZoeDt9yt
>
> — Biggus Dickus (@BiggusDickus77) April 4, 2024

When kind of brain damaged person watches the View to begin with?

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<85k21jt7i9j3ugb0ommgmefvd0br4akq0k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221344&group=rec.arts.tv#221344

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 09:40:16 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:40 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 04:35:49 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 4/5/24 4:12 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Apr 5, 2024 at 1:30:41 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News' THE VIEW this week after they
>>> attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their recent
>>> shows.
>>>
>>> Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who recently
>>> went on THE VIEW to discuss his book, "The End of Race Politics: Arguments
>>> for a Colorblind America".
>>>
>>> During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
>>> claiming that he was "being used as a pawn by the Right" and that he was "a
>>> charlatan of sorts".
>>>
>>> "I don't think there's any evidence I've been co-opted by anyone and I think
>>> that's an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the important
>>> conversations we're having here,” Coleman fired back at Hostin on the show.
>>>
>>> Rogan and Hughes discussed THE VIEW interview this week during an episode
>>> of THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE.
>>>
>>> "I wasn't expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me in that
>>> way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the moment
>>> as I do, and I didn't expect it to go as viral as it did, but I think it
>>> arguably went more viral than anything I've ever done," Hughes said.
>>>
>>> Rogan responded, "Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They get so
>>> much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying ridiculous
>>> things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse."
>>
>> Best description of THE VIEW I've ever heard.
>

>I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
>that.

Better question is what have YOU taken to think that he wasn't spot
on?

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<17c3c30ed83bb4e1$20501$3326957$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221360&group=rec.arts.tv#221360

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:05:51 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:05 UTC

On 4/6/2024 9:40 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 04:35:49 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>> Best description of THE VIEW I've ever heard.
>>

>> I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
>> that.
>
> Better question is what have YOU taken to think that he wasn't spot
> on?

How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show? Any? At all?

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<17c3c31ee737f2a8$20502$3326957$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221361&group=rec.arts.tv#221361

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:07:00 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:07 UTC

On 4/6/2024 5:35 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/5/24 4:12 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Apr 5, 2024 at 1:30:41 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News' THE VIEW this week after they
>>> attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their
>>> recent
>>> shows.
>>>
>>> Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who
>>> recently
>>> went on THE VIEW to discuss his book, "The End of Race Politics:
>>> Arguments
>>> for a Colorblind America".
>>>
>>> During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
>>> claiming that he was "being used as a pawn by the Right" and that he
>>> was "a
>>> charlatan of sorts".
>>>
>>> "I don't think there's any evidence I've been co-opted by anyone and
>>> I think
>>> that's an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the
>>> important
>>> conversations we're having here,” Coleman fired back at Hostin on the
>>> show.
>>>
>>> Rogan and Hughes discussed THE VIEW interview this week during an
>>> episode
>>> of THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE.
>>>
>>> "I wasn't expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me
>>> in that
>>> way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the
>>> moment
>>> as I do, and I didn't expect it to go as viral as it did, but I think it
>>> arguably went more viral than anything I've ever done," Hughes said.
>>>
>>> Rogan responded, "Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They
>>> get so
>>> much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying
>>> ridiculous
>>> things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse."
>>
>> Best description of THE VIEW I've ever heard.
>

> I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
> that.

Though biologically inaccurate, "rabies-infested henhouse" is a good
enough line that he shouldn't have tried to pretend it was ad-libbed.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<2030316998.734120046.624888.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221399&group=rec.arts.tv#221399

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view
Subject: Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A
Rabies-Infested Henhouse"
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 16:47:03 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 23:47 UTC

moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
> On 4/6/2024 9:40 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
>>> that.
>>
>> Better question is what have YOU taken to think that he wasn't spot
>> on?
>
> How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show? Any? At all?

I used to watch clips on THE SOUP before the slovenly Kardashian whore.
Mother got the show canceled.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<0v751j1cup1mkl26m86ir0cvvar4nosrtn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221440&group=rec.arts.tv#221440

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 09:32:38 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 13:32 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:05:51 -0400, moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>On 4/6/2024 9:40 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
>>> that.
>>
>> Better question is what have YOU taken to think that he wasn't spot
>> on?
>
>How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show? Any? At all?

I've seen enough of their content to be able to form an opinion. They
are out of their damn minds. Any show that allows an open holocaust
denier (Whoopie) to be a host doesn't belong on the air.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<0mxQN.621407$c3Ea.394065@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221443&group=rec.arts.tv#221443

Subject: Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested
Henhouse"
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 08:39:08 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 13:39 UTC

On 4/7/24 8:32 AM, NoBody's favorite sockpuppet wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:05:51 -0400, moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>>
>> How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show? Any? At all?
>>

> I've seen enough of their content to be able to form an opinion. They
> are out of their damn minds. Any show that allows an open holocaust
> denier (Whoopie) to be a host doesn't belong on the air.

But then what would Oath Keeper Twat have to talk about?

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<17c40baf7c547932$22265$3326957$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221461&group=rec.arts.tv#221461

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 12:16:46 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 16:16 UTC

On 4/6/2024 7:47 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> Better question is what have YOU taken to think that he wasn't spot
>>> on?
>>
>> How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show? Any? At all?
>>

> I used to watch clips on THE SOUP before the slovenly Kardashian whore.
> Mother got the show canceled.

I've seen it only when it makes "news", never finding it promising...

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<683462116.734220510.909982.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221507&group=rec.arts.tv#221507

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:28:08 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 22:28 UTC

moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
> On 4/6/2024 7:47 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show? Any? At all?
>>>

>> I used to watch clips on THE SOUP before the slovenly Kardashian whore.
>> Mother got the show canceled.
>
> I've seen it only when it makes "news", never finding it promising...

No, the soup mocked it mercilessly, showing clips like little piggy Raven
saying she was going to leave the country and move to Canada if any
Republicans were even nominated in the next election and yelling that she
was taking her family with her and she already had her tickets.

Guess what? The willfully ignorant clump was lying.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<41l71jh95i5uft5i2t6cpeathbajrptakh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221566&group=rec.arts.tv#221566

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:26:53 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 11:26 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 08:39:08 -0500, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>On 4/7/24 8:32 AM, NoBody's favorite sockpuppet wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:05:51 -0400, moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> How much time have YOU spent watching the actual show? Any? At all?
>>>

>> I've seen enough of their content to be able to form an opinion. They
>> are out of their damn minds. Any show that allows an open holocaust
>> denier (Whoopie) to be a host doesn't belong on the air.
>

>But then what would Oath Keeper Twat have to talk about?

Any post that begins with the lie that I post under more than this
single account has no credibility whatsoever.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<uv1h6d$3mbcl$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221606&group=rec.arts.tv#221606

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 15:39:56 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:39 UTC

NoBody@nowhere.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>Podcast giant Joe Rogan slammed ABC News� �The View� this week after they
>>attacked a widely respected independent author during one of their recent
>>shows.
>>
>>Rogan made the remarks while speaking to author Coleman Hughes, who
>>recently went on �The View� to discuss his book, �The End of Race Politics:
>>Arguments for a Colorblind America.�
>>
>>During his appearance on the show, co-host Sunny Hostin attacked Hughes,
>>claiming that he was �being used as a pawn by the Right� and that he was �a
>>charlatan of sorts.�
>>
>>�I don�t think there�s any evidence I�ve been co-opted by anyone and I
>>think that�s an ad-hominem tactic people use to not address, really, the
>>important conversations we�re having here,� Coleman fired back at Hostin
>>on the show.
>>
>>Rogan and Hughes discussed �The View� interview this week during an episode
>>of �The Joe Rogan Experience.�
>>
>>�I wasn�t expecting necessarily for her to kind of try to ambush me in that
>>way and attack my character in that way, and I responded to it in the
>>moment as I do, and I didn�t expect it to go as viral as it did, but I
>>think it arguably went more viral than anything I�ve ever done,� Hughes
>>said.
>>
>>Rogan responded, �Well, it is the show that people love to hate. They get
>>so much hate-watching and hate-watching viral clips of them saying
>>ridiculous things. I mean, it is a rabies-infested henhouse.�
>>
>>WATCH:
>>
>> Joe Rogan talks with Coleman Hughes about The View: �It is a
>> rabies-infested hen house.� pic.twitter.com/q2ZoeDt9yt
>>
>> � Biggus Dickus (@BiggusDickus77) April 4, 2024
>
>When kind of brain damaged person watches the View to begin with?

Leftists.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<uv1hbd$3mbcl$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221608&group=rec.arts.tv#221608

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.the-view
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 15:42:36 -0400
References: <uuom6u$1b4fg$3@dont-email.me> <i5Kcnd06XaG39I37nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@giganews.com> <17c3a739c9f03d28$3388$1100308$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com> <85k21jt7i9j3ugb0ommgmefvd0br4akq0k@4ax.com> <17c3c30ed83bb4e1$20501$3326957$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com> <2030316998.734120046.624888.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <17c40baf7c547932$22265$3326957$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com> <683462116.734220510.909982.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:42 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> I used to watch clips on THE SOUP before the slovenly Kardashian whore.
>>> Mother got the show canceled.
>>
>> I've seen it only when it makes "news", never finding it promising...
>
>No, the soup mocked it mercilessly, showing clips like little piggy Raven
>saying she was going to leave the country and move to Canada if any
>Republicans were even nominated in the next election and yelling that she
>was taking her family with her and she already had her tickets.
>
>Guess what? The willfully ignorant clump was lying.

That's a testimonial to how great a President Trump was.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<0001HW.2BC5ED0708C4B53630E89E38F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221732&group=rec.arts.tv#221732

Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 14:39:19 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view, rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 21:39 UTC

> > > Best description of THE VIEW I've ever heard.
> >

> > I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
> > that.
>
> Though biologically inaccurate, "rabies-infested henhouse" is a good
> enough line that he shouldn't have tried to pretend it was ad-libbed.

Actually any warm blooded animal can contract rabies,
even birds.

But yes, it is inaccurate to call them hens, fowl
don't have TV shows.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<17c4beb710c2eb26$46080$3331670$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221745&group=rec.arts.tv#221745

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 18:57:31 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 22:57 UTC

On 4/9/2024 5:39 PM, Pluted Pup wrote:

>>> I find myself wondering how much horse paste he snarfed up before saying
>>> that.
>>
>> Though biologically inaccurate, "rabies-infested henhouse" is a good
>> enough line that he shouldn't have tried to pretend it was ad-libbed.
>
> Actually any warm blooded animal can contract rabies,
> even birds.
>
> But yes, it is inaccurate to call them hens, fowl
> don't have TV shows.

I don't even play a biologist on TV, but I did look that up before
posting, and read that birds don't get rabies. Did I misread?

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<8ppb1jpjov36npr664r2cnrm9cio62mta5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221755&group=rec.arts.tv#221755

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view,rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 21:12:30 -0400
 by: shawn - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 01:12 UTC

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 18:57:31 -0400, moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> Though biologically inaccurate, "rabies-infested henhouse" is a good
>>> enough line that he shouldn't have tried to pretend it was ad-libbed.
>>
>> Actually any warm blooded animal can contract rabies,
>> even birds.
>>
>> But yes, it is inaccurate to call them hens, fowl
>> don't have TV shows.
>
>I don't even play a biologist on TV, but I did look that up before
>posting, and read that birds don't get rabies. Did I misread?

You are correct. Birds can not carry rabies. To quote the mighty CDC

"Birds, snakes, and fish are not mammals, so they can't get rabies and
they can't give it to you."

For which we should be ever so grateful as if birds could carry the
disease it would be nearly impossible to contain.

Re: Joe Rogan Blasts ABC's "The View": "It Is A Rabies-Infested Henhouse"

<0001HW.2BC7119808DA0A2830BAF638F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221821&group=rec.arts.tv#221821

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:27:36 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.the-view, rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 18:27 UTC

On Tue, 09 Apr 2024 18:12:30 -0700, shawn wrote:

> > > Actually any warm blooded animal can contract rabies,
> > > even birds.
> > >
> > > But yes, it is inaccurate to call them hens, fowl
> > > don't have TV shows.
> >
> > I don't even play a biologist on TV, but I did look that up before
> > posting, and read that birds don't get rabies. Did I misread?
>
> You are correct. Birds can not carry rabies. To quote the mighty CDC
>
> "Birds, snakes, and fish are not mammals, so they can't get rabies and
> they can't give it to you."
>
> For which we should be ever so grateful as if birds could carry the
> disease it would be nearly impossible to contain.

I thought I read that birds can contract rabies, like any
warm blooded animal. It's an entirely different question
of whether they can spread rabies, which they cannot.

If this is true, birds can contract rabies, but cannot
carry it. The rabies carrier in that case is the lab
technician, not the bird.