Cleanliness is next to impossible.

arts / rec.arts.tv / The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

SubjectAuthor
* The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferBTR1701
+* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfershawn
|+- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferYour Name
|+- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surferanim8rfsk
|`* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferUbiquitous
| `* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surferanim8rfsk
|  +* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferBTR1701
|  |+* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfertrotsky
|  ||`- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferUbiquitous
|  |`* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surferanim8rfsk
|  | `- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferYour Name
|  `* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferUbiquitous
|   `* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surferanim8rfsk
|    `- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferUbiquitous
+- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surferanim8rfsk
+* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfertrotsky
|`- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferUbiquitous
`* Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver SurferAlan Smithee
 `- Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surferanim8rfsk

1
The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<IpmdneKfeKVUWIz7nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221377&group=rec.arts.tv#221377

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 21:59:37 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 21:59 UTC

If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?

Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.

-------------------
https://deadline.com/2024/04/fantastic-four-julia-garner-silver-surfer-1235873034/amp/

With the four actors set to play the iconic members of the super team,
Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR now has its sights set on who will play
Silver Surfer and it looks like they are going with one of the towns
biggest rising stars.

Sources tell Deadline that Emmy winner Julia Garner is set to play the
iconic comic book character in Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR. Pedro
Pascal will play Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby is Sue
Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm (aka the
Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach is Ben Grimm (aka the Thing).

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<o4j31j96f8otmihs5vk9dp5q88g6bkunb4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221385&group=rec.arts.tv#221385

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 18:30:46 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 22:30 UTC

On Sat, 06 Apr 2024 21:59:37 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
>broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?
>
>Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.

My understanding is that 1) There was a female Silver Surfer in the
comics so this isn't necessarily a change from the comics and 2)
because both the male and female Silver Surfer existed at the same
time there could still be a male Silver Surfer in the movie. We likely
won't know for a while.

>-------------------
>https://deadline.com/2024/04/fantastic-four-julia-garner-silver-surfer-1235873034/amp/
>
>With the four actors set to play the iconic members of the super team,
>Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR now has its sights set on who will play
>Silver Surfer and it looks like they are going with one of the towns
>biggest rising stars.
>
>Sources tell Deadline that Emmy winner Julia Garner is set to play the
>iconic comic book character in Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR. Pedro
>Pascal will play Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby is Sue
>Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm (aka the
>Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach is Ben Grimm (aka the Thing).

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<uuske8$2bq61$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221391&group=rec.arts.tv#221391

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 11:04:40 +1200
 by: Your Name - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 23:04 UTC

On 2024-04-06 22:30:46 +0000, shawn said:
> On Sat, 06 Apr 2024 21:59:37 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>>
>> If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
>> broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?
>>
>> Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.
>
> My understanding is that 1) There was a female Silver Surfer in the
> comics so this isn't necessarily a change from the comics and 2)
> because both the male and female Silver Surfer existed at the same
> time there could still be a male Silver Surfer in the movie. We likely
> won't know for a while.

It's the confused mess that is Marvel Comics. There are numerous Silver
Surfers in different versions of the multiverse. As with Spider-pig,
there is even a Silver Surfer cat. :-\

DC Comics isn't any better either.

Any semblance of continuity went out the window decades ago, and only
got worse with the increasing stupidity of "Political Correctness". :-(

>> -------------------
>> https://deadline.com/2024/04/fantastic-four-julia-garner-silver-surfer-1235873034/amp/
>>

>> With the four actors set to play the iconic members of the super team,
>> Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR now has its sights set on who will play
>> Silver Surfer and it looks like they are going with one of the towns
>> biggest rising stars.
>>
>> Sources tell Deadline that Emmy winner Julia Garner is set to play the
>> iconic comic book character in Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR. Pedro
>> Pascal will play Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby is Sue
>> Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm (aka the
>> Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach is Ben Grimm (aka the Thing).

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<204931574.734140882.924414.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221405&group=rec.arts.tv#221405

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 17:14:16 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 00:14 UTC

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
> broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?
>
> Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.

Jessica Green. She looks like Sharla Bal.

https://static1.cbrimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Shalla-bal.jpg

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/S/pv-target-images/d61947013438c691e313f9a1063929d370980e2515ee53591b7ac4a2f056cd71.jpg

IMDb has this great quote from Julia “dimwit“ Garner. She could turn out to
be the next snow White or Ms. Marvel.

[on preparing for her character in Electrick Children (2012)] Rebecca [the
director] was raised Mormon, and she really guided me through everything.
But Rebecca wasn't fundamentalist, where they wear the braids and the long
prairie dresses and it's "Big Love" and "Sister Wives." And you would see
it all over, like if you went to Walmart in Utah. And me, coming from New
York. I'm Jewish too. It's very funny.

> -------------------
> https://deadline.com/2024/04/fantastic-four-julia-garner-silver-surfer-1235873034/amp/
>
> With the four actors set to play the iconic members of the super team,
> Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR now has its sights set on who will play
> Silver Surfer and it looks like they are going with one of the towns
> biggest rising stars.
>
> Sources tell Deadline that Emmy winner Julia Garner is set to play the
> iconic comic book character in Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR. Pedro
> Pascal will play Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby is Sue
> Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm (aka the
> Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach is Ben Grimm (aka the Thing).

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<1868678077.734141596.306173.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221406&group=rec.arts.tv#221406

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 17:14:17 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 00:14 UTC

> On Sat, 06 Apr 2024 21:59:37 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
>> broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?
>>
>> Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.
>>
> My understanding is that 1) There was a female Silver Surfer in the
> comics so this isn't necessarily a change from the comics and 2)
> because both the male and female Silver Surfer existed at the same
> time there could still be a male Silver Surfer in the movie. We likely
> won't know for a while.

Here’s a Reddit rant against exactly what you’re saying :-)

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/1bw1u8g/shalla_bal_silver_surfer_showed_up_for_like_10/

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<17c3f2f1dd86ad8b$366$1351842$40d50a60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221426&group=rec.arts.tv#221426

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 03:43:23 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 08:43 UTC

On 4/6/24 4:59 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
> broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?

Did the Oath Keepers give you bad intel again? The Silver Surfer has no
genitals. Have someone explain to you what this means.

> Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.
>
> -------------------
> https://deadline.com/2024/04/fantastic-four-julia-garner-silver-surfer-1235873034/amp/
>
> With the four actors set to play the iconic members of the super team,
> Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR now has its sights set on who will play
> Silver Surfer and it looks like they are going with one of the towns
> biggest rising stars.
>
> Sources tell Deadline that Emmy winner Julia Garner is set to play the
> iconic comic book character in Marvel Studios' THE FANTASTIC FOUR. Pedro
> Pascal will play Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby is Sue
> Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm (aka the
> Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach is Ben Grimm (aka the Thing).

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<Ubske8$2bq61$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221447&group=rec.arts.tv#221447

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 09:46:45 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 13:46 UTC

nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
>>broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?
>>
>>Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.
>
>My understanding is that 1) There was a female Silver Surfer in the
>comics so this isn't necessarily a change from the comics

No, not really. I mean, there was a female version but she was in only four
panels. Galactus has had two female heralds before, so why not use her?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<1418712995.734194900.433282.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221454&group=rec.arts.tv#221454

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 08:10:42 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:10 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
>> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
>>> broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?
>>>
>>> Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm does please me. I'm there for anything she does.
>>
>> My understanding is that 1) There was a female Silver Surfer in the
>> comics so this isn't necessarily a change from the comics
>
> No, not really. I mean, there was a female version but she was in only four
> panels. Galactus has had two female heralds before, so why not use her?

Why do the silver surfer or Galactus again at all? Why cast a dullard like
Pedro Pascal as the smartest man in the universe? Why cast Brits as
Americans when that’s one of the things that sank the Tim story films?

It’s like they’re doing the comic book version of springtime for Hitler
intentionally to lose money

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<ZcKdnfPOhrPbJo_7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221457&group=rec.arts.tv#221457

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 15:27:02 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:27 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:

>>> My understanding is that 1) There was a female Silver Surfer in the
>>> comics so this isn't necessarily a change from the comics
>>
>> No, not really. I mean, there was a female version but she was in only four
>> panels. Galactus has had two female heralds before, so why not use her?
>>
> Why do the silver surfer or Galactus again at all? Why cast a dullard like
> Pedro Pascal as the smartest man in the universe?

I read that John Krasinsky was originally planning on reprising his role as
Richards from DOCTOR STRANGE, which would have been perfect, but Marvel
wanted Pascal. I guess Krasinsky doesn't wear enough women's clothes or
something.

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<deDQN.118431$IfLe.15337@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221498&group=rec.arts.tv#221498

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 15:20:25 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 20:20 UTC

On 4/7/24 10:27 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> No, not really. I mean, there was a female version but she was in only four
>>> panels. Galactus has had two female heralds before, so why not use her?
>>>
>> Why do the silver surfer or Galactus again at all? Why cast a dullard like
>> Pedro Pascal as the smartest man in the universe?
>
> I read that John Krasinsky was originally planning on reprising his role as
> Richards from DOCTOR STRANGE, which would have been perfect, but Marvel
> wanted Pascal. I guess Krasinsky doesn't wear enough women's clothes or
> something.

Wow, you really know how to push Gayimator's buttons.

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<Ubu627$2pcag$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221525&group=rec.arts.tv#221525

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 20:06:27 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 00:06 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>It's like they're doing the comic book version of springtime for Hitler
>intentionally to lose money

Or more interested in The Message.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<Ubu750$2pcag$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221527&group=rec.arts.tv#221527

Followup: rec.arts
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: rec.arts
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 20:07:50 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 00:07 UTC

In article <deDQN.118431$IfLe.15337@fx36.iad>, gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 4/7/24 10:27 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Why do the silver surfer or Galactus again at all? Why cast a dullard
>>> like Pedro Pascal as the smartest man in the universe?
>>
>> I read that John Krasinsky was originally planning on reprising his role
>> as Richards from DOCTOR STRANGE, which would have been perfect, but Marvel
>> wanted Pascal. I guess Krasinsky doesn't wear enough women's clothes or
>> something.
>
>Wow, you really know how to push Gayimator's buttons.

He certainly knows how to push yours!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<Ubu950$2pcag$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221528&group=rec.arts.tv#221528

Followup: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: alt.flame.fucking.faggots
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 20:09:50 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 00:09 UTC

gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 4/6/24 4:59 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> If they feel the need to woke it up and turn the Silver Surfer into a
>> broad, why not Sydney Sweeney?
>
>Did the Oath Keepers give you bad intel again? The Silver Surfer has no
>genitals. Have someone explain to you what this means.

What a strangely specific thing for you to point out, "trotsky"!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<790873504.734231986.769138.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221539&group=rec.arts.tv#221539

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 18:28:30 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 01:28 UTC

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> No, not really. I mean, there was a female version but she was in only four
>>> panels. Galactus has had two female heralds before, so why not use her?
>>>
>> Why do the silver surfer or Galactus again at all? Why cast a dullard like
>> Pedro Pascal as the smartest man in the universe?
>
> I read that John Krasinsky was originally planning on reprising his role as
> Richards from DOCTOR STRANGE, which would have been perfect, but Marvel
> wanted Pascal. I guess Krasinsky doesn't wear enough women's clothes or
> something.

Like I said, they seem to be intentionally doing it wrong.

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<1434690445.734232021.901325.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221543&group=rec.arts.tv#221543

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 18:29:18 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 01:29 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>
>> It's like they're doing the comic book version of springtime for Hitler
>> intentionally to lose money
>
> Or more interested in The Message.

The message being what “dumb guys am smart too”?

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<uv03g1$3bdb6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221556&group=rec.arts.tv#221556

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 18:40:01 +1200
 by: Your Name - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 06:40 UTC

On 2024-04-08 01:28:30 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Why do the silver surfer or Galactus again at all? Why cast a dullard like
>>> Pedro Pascal as the smartest man in the universe?
>>
>> I read that John Krasinsky was originally planning on reprising his role as
>> Richards from DOCTOR STRANGE, which would have been perfect, but Marvel
>> wanted Pascal. I guess Krasinsky doesn't wear enough women's clothes or
>> something.
>
> Like I said, they seem to be intentionally doing it wrong.

Hollyweird Rule #3:
Never ever stick to the original source material
because your own ideas are far better than those
of the person who actually created it.

:-\

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<uv1b74$3l40q$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221596&group=rec.arts.tv#221596

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:57:56 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 17:57 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> It's like they're doing the comic book version of springtime for Hitler
>>> intentionally to lose money
>>
>> Or more interested in The Message.
>
>The message being what “dumb guys am smart too”?

The "woke" one.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<uv98r9$1qo6s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221949&group=rec.arts.tv#221949

From: alm...@last.inc (Alan Smithee)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:06:33 -0300
 by: Alan Smithee - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:06 UTC

Do we get (yet) another origin story to take up half of the movie's
running time...

Re: The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

<1444325433.734555499.264621.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221972&group=rec.arts.tv#221972

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 12:37:59 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 19:37 UTC

Alan Smithee <alms@last.inc> wrote:
> Do we get (yet) another origin story to take up half of the movie's
> running time...

Several.

Will have to get a new origin for the alternate fantastic four

Will have to get an origin explaining why an absolute dullard of a moron is
playing the smartest man alive.

Will have to get an origin for alternate Galactus.

Will have to get an origin for alternate silver surfer

We have to get an origin for alternate Shalla Bal.

We have to get an origin for alternate Shalla Bal silver surfer