Celebrate Hannibal Day this year. Take an elephant to lunch.

arts / rec.arts.sf.tv / Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the FluxThe Doctor
+* Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the FluxThe True Doctor
|`* Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the FluxThe Doctor
| `* Re: Flux S13 E05 Survivors of the FluxBlueshirt
|  `- Re: Flux S13 E05 Survivors of the FluxThe Doctor
+- Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Fluxjack
`* Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the FluxDaniel65
 +- Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the FluxThe Doctor
 `* Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the FluxThe True Doctor
  `- Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the FluxThe Doctor

1
Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<so1af8$2p5s$54@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2165&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2165

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:30:16 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:30 UTC

In article <XcudnV_WBLT0ej78nZ2dnUU78X_NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>CHIBNALL HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING!

Chibnall is a maniac!

>He's completed his total destruction of Doctor Who and the character of
>the Doctor by turning it into a monster called the Timeless Child.

The Timeless Child must be retconned!

>After the ending of this episode there is NO WAY that RTD can possibly
>save Doctor Who without erasing the entire Chibnall era from Doctor Who
>canon as being a bad dream.

He has to go back to Twice Upon a time!

>After proceeding to destroy the character of the Doctor, Chibnall
>destroyed the Time Lords by making them the single handed creation of a
>child murdering bitch, and also destroyed the character of the Master,
>followed by that of the Cybermen in The Timeless Children, which became
>the least watched episode in Doctor Who history.

And now Chibnall is trying to entrench the Timeless Child as the Doctor!

>Now Chibnall has also destroyed UNIT in it's entirety by making it the
>creation of a villainous alien superbeing that goes around murdering
>people and wants to destroy Earth, fooling everyone for decades
>including Corporal Benton, the Brigadier, and Kate Stewart.

Chibnall wants to destroy Doctor Who.

>Adding to that, Chibnall has destroyed the Weeping Angels and every
>alien race or lifeform in the entire universe and every other by making
>them into servants of the Division, the creation of the child murdering
>bitch that single handedly all by herself and unaided is the greatest
>scientist, engineer, astronaut, biologist, and politician in all of
>creation. Chibnall has even destroyed the integrity of all of humanity
>by tuning every single person into a pet.

The Division is an evil creation!

>This entire episode was a disjointed incoherent mess like every other,
>written by a writer with the writing ability of an insolent, ignorant,
>hate filled child with learning disabilities and utter detestation of
>what it has been assigned to write about.

SO is Chibnall!

>Chibnall does not understand the concept of story telling and instead
>throws together regurgitated excrement deriving from something he's seen
>or read before, but hasn't understood. So we get him attempting to do a
>parody of Indiana Jones which doesn't have a plot, but instead is a
>series of disjointed unfunny sketches, with no logic or reason flowing
>from them or demonstration of cause and effect linking them together.
>Everything important that needs to happen to join everything together is
>all off screen.
>
>Chibnall has no comprehension whatsoever of the universe or the laws of
>nature which govern it. Instead of stories being driven by science,
>everything is driven by inexplicable magic and Chibnall's deranged
>comprehension of the forces of good and evil.

Chibnall is an extreme left-wing revisionist!

>Whittaker's acting is totally appalling and she plays the character of a
>feeble bully, which is how Chibnall writes all the other female
>characters also, as week men making mindless threats and trying to
>intimidate those that they want something from or put in their place.
>
>This isn't a story in any way shape or form. It's the wholesale
>destruction of the entire Doctor Who franchise. There is nothing of it
>left which is recognisable.

Chibnall wants to destroy the world of Doctor Who in his image.

>The Doctor is not a child from another dimension which was abducted and
>repeatedly abused, experimented on, and murdered by its adoptive mother,
>and forced to change race and gender over and over again before having
>its memory erased, being turned into a baby boy of a different race and
>gender from the one it started off with, and is now a monster destroying
>the entire legacy of William Hartnell.
>
>No one can empathise with or accept a character which was given no
>characterisation, didn't utter a single line of dialogue, and was used
>as nothing more than a plot device for Chibnall to engage in
>hypocritical virtue signalling and wholesale destruction, even if it
>gets all of its memories back. Why should anyone care about a character
>that doesn't have a character, and can't have one, because it could be
>anyone or anything, which means it's nothing!
>
>ABSOLUTE GARBAGE WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO DETESTS DOCTOR WHO AND
>EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS AND STANDS FOR!
>
>0/10

This need wider discussion.

Chibnall's Timeless Child must be retconned to save Doctor Who!

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<2OWdnYzXr4DIrTn8nZ2dnUU78YPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2166&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2166

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:43:48 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:43 UTC

On 29/11/2021 01:30, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <XcudnV_WBLT0ej78nZ2dnUU78X_NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>> CHIBNALL HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING!
>
> Chibnall is a maniac!
>

>> He's completed his total destruction of Doctor Who and the character of
>> the Doctor by turning it into a monster called the Timeless Child.
>>

> The Timeless Child must be retconned!
>
>> After the ending of this episode there is NO WAY that RTD can possibly
>> save Doctor Who without erasing the entire Chibnall era from Doctor Who
>> canon as being a bad dream.
>
> He has to go back to Twice Upon a time!

Or earlier. The Doctor died in The Doctor Falls along with Bill Pots and
the Master. Everything else after that is a hallucination during his
last breath of life.

>> After proceeding to destroy the character of the Doctor, Chibnall
>> destroyed the Time Lords by making them the single handed creation of a
>> child murdering bitch, and also destroyed the character of the Master,
>> followed by that of the Cybermen in The Timeless Children, which became
>> the least watched episode in Doctor Who history.
>
> And now Chibnall is trying to entrench the Timeless Child as the Doctor!
>

>> Now Chibnall has also destroyed UNIT in it's entirety by making it the
>> creation of a villainous alien superbeing that goes around murdering
>> people and wants to destroy Earth, fooling everyone for decades
>> including Corporal Benton, the Brigadier, and Kate Stewart.
>>

> Chibnall wants to destroy Doctor Who.
>
>> Adding to that, Chibnall has destroyed the Weeping Angels and every
>> alien race or lifeform in the entire universe and every other by making
>> them into servants of the Division, the creation of the child murdering
>> bitch that single handedly all by herself and unaided is the greatest
>> scientist, engineer, astronaut, biologist, and politician in all of
>> creation. Chibnall has even destroyed the integrity of all of humanity
>> by tuning every single person into a pet.
>>

> The Division is an evil creation!

And so is everyone that works or worked for it, including the Timeless
Child.

Chibnall has turned the Doctor into an evil monster!

>> This entire episode was a disjointed incoherent mess like every other,
>> written by a writer with the writing ability of an insolent, ignorant,
>> hate filled child with learning disabilities and utter detestation of
>> what it has been assigned to write about.
>>

> SO is Chibnall!
>
>> Chibnall does not understand the concept of story telling and instead
>> throws together regurgitated excrement deriving from something he's seen
>> or read before, but hasn't understood. So we get him attempting to do a
>> parody of Indiana Jones which doesn't have a plot, but instead is a
>> series of disjointed unfunny sketches, with no logic or reason flowing
>>from them or demonstration of cause and effect linking them together.
>> Everything important that needs to happen to join everything together is
>> all off screen.
>>
>> Chibnall has no comprehension whatsoever of the universe or the laws of
>> nature which govern it. Instead of stories being driven by science,
>> everything is driven by inexplicable magic and Chibnall's deranged
>> comprehension of the forces of good and evil.
>
> Chibnall is an extreme left-wing revisionist!
>

>> Whittaker's acting is totally appalling and she plays the character of a
>> feeble bully, which is how Chibnall writes all the other female
>> characters also, as week men making mindless threats and trying to
>> intimidate those that they want something from or put in their place.
>>
>> This isn't a story in any way shape or form. It's the wholesale
>> destruction of the entire Doctor Who franchise. There is nothing of it
>> left which is recognisable.
>
> Chibnall wants to destroy the world of Doctor Who in his image.
>

>> The Doctor is not a child from another dimension which was abducted and
>> repeatedly abused, experimented on, and murdered by its adoptive mother,
>> and forced to change race and gender over and over again before having
>> its memory erased, being turned into a baby boy of a different race and
>> gender from the one it started off with, and is now a monster destroying
>> the entire legacy of William Hartnell.
>>
>> No one can empathise with or accept a character which was given no
>> characterisation, didn't utter a single line of dialogue, and was used
>> as nothing more than a plot device for Chibnall to engage in
>> hypocritical virtue signalling and wholesale destruction, even if it
>> gets all of its memories back. Why should anyone care about a character
>> that doesn't have a character, and can't have one, because it could be
>> anyone or anything, which means it's nothing!
>>
>> ABSOLUTE GARBAGE WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO DETESTS DOCTOR WHO AND
>> EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS AND STANDS FOR!
>>
>> 0/10
>
> This need wider discussion.
>
> Chibnall's Timeless Child must be retconned to save Doctor Who!

The entire Chibnall era must be erased completely from canon.

Only a Dallas style erasure will do.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<so1c5q$802$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2167&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2167

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:59:22 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:59 UTC

In article <2OWdnYzXr4DIrTn8nZ2dnUU78YPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 29/11/2021 01:30, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <XcudnV_WBLT0ej78nZ2dnUU78X_NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
>> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>> CHIBNALL HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING!
>>
>> Chibnall is a maniac!
>>

>>> He's completed his total destruction of Doctor Who and the character of
>>> the Doctor by turning it into a monster called the Timeless Child.
>>>

>> The Timeless Child must be retconned!
>>
>>> After the ending of this episode there is NO WAY that RTD can possibly
>>> save Doctor Who without erasing the entire Chibnall era from Doctor Who
>>> canon as being a bad dream.
>>
>> He has to go back to Twice Upon a time!
>
>Or earlier. The Doctor died in The Doctor Falls along with Bill Pots and
>the Master. Everything else after that is a hallucination during his
>last breath of life.

One scenario!

Does Peter C want to come back?

>>> After proceeding to destroy the character of the Doctor, Chibnall
>>> destroyed the Time Lords by making them the single handed creation of a
>>> child murdering bitch, and also destroyed the character of the Master,
>>> followed by that of the Cybermen in The Timeless Children, which became
>>> the least watched episode in Doctor Who history.
>>
>> And now Chibnall is trying to entrench the Timeless Child as the Doctor!
>>

>>> Now Chibnall has also destroyed UNIT in it's entirety by making it the
>>> creation of a villainous alien superbeing that goes around murdering
>>> people and wants to destroy Earth, fooling everyone for decades
>>> including Corporal Benton, the Brigadier, and Kate Stewart.
>>>

>> Chibnall wants to destroy Doctor Who.
>>
>>> Adding to that, Chibnall has destroyed the Weeping Angels and every
>>> alien race or lifeform in the entire universe and every other by making
>>> them into servants of the Division, the creation of the child murdering
>>> bitch that single handedly all by herself and unaided is the greatest
>>> scientist, engineer, astronaut, biologist, and politician in all of
>>> creation. Chibnall has even destroyed the integrity of all of humanity
>>> by tuning every single person into a pet.
>>>

>> The Division is an evil creation!
>>

>And so is everyone that works or worked for it, including the Timeless
>Child.
>
>Chibnall has turned the Doctor into an evil monster!

They are all guilty as charged!

>>> This entire episode was a disjointed incoherent mess like every other,
>>> written by a writer with the writing ability of an insolent, ignorant,
>>> hate filled child with learning disabilities and utter detestation of
>>> what it has been assigned to write about.
>>>

>> SO is Chibnall!
>>
>>> Chibnall does not understand the concept of story telling and instead
>>> throws together regurgitated excrement deriving from something he's seen
>>> or read before, but hasn't understood. So we get him attempting to do a
>>> parody of Indiana Jones which doesn't have a plot, but instead is a
>>> series of disjointed unfunny sketches, with no logic or reason flowing
>>>from them or demonstration of cause and effect linking them together.
>>> Everything important that needs to happen to join everything together is
>>> all off screen.
>>>
>>> Chibnall has no comprehension whatsoever of the universe or the laws of
>>> nature which govern it. Instead of stories being driven by science,
>>> everything is driven by inexplicable magic and Chibnall's deranged
>>> comprehension of the forces of good and evil.
>>
>> Chibnall is an extreme left-wing revisionist!
>>

>>> Whittaker's acting is totally appalling and she plays the character of a
>>> feeble bully, which is how Chibnall writes all the other female
>>> characters also, as week men making mindless threats and trying to
>>> intimidate those that they want something from or put in their place.
>>>
>>> This isn't a story in any way shape or form. It's the wholesale
>>> destruction of the entire Doctor Who franchise. There is nothing of it
>>> left which is recognisable.
>>
>> Chibnall wants to destroy the world of Doctor Who in his image.
>>

>>> The Doctor is not a child from another dimension which was abducted and
>>> repeatedly abused, experimented on, and murdered by its adoptive mother,
>>> and forced to change race and gender over and over again before having
>>> its memory erased, being turned into a baby boy of a different race and
>>> gender from the one it started off with, and is now a monster destroying
>>> the entire legacy of William Hartnell.
>>>
>>> No one can empathise with or accept a character which was given no
>>> characterisation, didn't utter a single line of dialogue, and was used
>>> as nothing more than a plot device for Chibnall to engage in
>>> hypocritical virtue signalling and wholesale destruction, even if it
>>> gets all of its memories back. Why should anyone care about a character
>>> that doesn't have a character, and can't have one, because it could be
>>> anyone or anything, which means it's nothing!
>>>
>>> ABSOLUTE GARBAGE WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO DETESTS DOCTOR WHO AND
>>> EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS AND STANDS FOR!
>>>
>>> 0/10
>>
>> This need wider discussion.
>>
>> Chibnall's Timeless Child must be retconned to save Doctor Who!
>>

>The entire Chibnall era must be erased completely from canon.
>
>Only a Dallas style erasure will do.

RTD must do it!

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Flux S13 E05 Survivors of the Flux

<so1te7$16b$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2168&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2168

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: Re: Flux S13 E05 Survivors of the Flux
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:53:59 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:53 UTC

On 29/11/2021 01:59, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <2OWdnYzXr4DIrTn8nZ2dnUU78YPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>> The entire Chibnall era must be erased completely from canon.
>>
>> Only a Dallas style erasure will do.
>
> RTD must do it!

What if he doesn't?

Re: Flux S13 E05 Survivors of the Flux

<so2teg$1836$65@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2173&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2173

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:00:16 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:00 UTC

In article <so1te7$16b$2@dont-email.me>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>On 29/11/2021 01:59, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <2OWdnYzXr4DIrTn8nZ2dnUU78YPNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
>> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>> The entire Chibnall era must be erased completely from canon.
>>>
>>> Only a Dallas style erasure will do.
>>
>> RTD must do it!
>
>What if he doesn't?

The Timeless Child lives on and Doctor Who is dead!
Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<f139be72-9f93-4f9a-811a-ab1c5fa54c1cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2174&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2174

Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:50:03 -0800 (PST)
From: johnrst...@gmail.com (jack)
 by: jack - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:50 UTC

"Chibnall has no comprehension whatsoever of the universe or the laws of
>nature which govern it. Instead of stories being driven by science,
>everything is driven by inexplicable magic..."

That's a pretty funny statement to say about Dr. Who.

Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<soclhf$lso$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2183&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2183

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 19:46:38 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 08:46 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 29/11/21 12:30 pm:
> In article <XcudnV_WBLT0ej78nZ2dnUU78X_NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>> CHIBNALL HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING!

<Snip>

>> Adding to that, Chibnall has destroyed the Weeping Angels and every
>> alien race or lifeform in the entire universe and every other by making
>> them into servants of the Division, the creation of the child murdering
>> bitch that single handedly all by herself and unaided is the greatest
>> scientist, engineer, astronaut, biologist, and politician in all of
>> creation. Chibnall has even destroyed the integrity of all of humanity
>> by tuning every single person into a pet.
>
> The Division is an evil creation!

So W H A T ? ? ?

The Daleks are an evil creation??

The Cyberman are an evil creation??

So should they go the same way as The Division??

>> This entire episode was a disjointed incoherent mess like every other,
>> written by a writer with the writing ability of an insolent, ignorant,
>> hate filled child with learning disabilities and utter detestation of
>> what it has been assigned to write about.

Because it is just one episode of a series of six episodes, like a Book
of six chapters, so I'm betting the whole story will have to be taken as
one long, l o n g, episode!

> SO is Chibnall!
>
>> Chibnall does not understand the concept of story telling and instead
>> throws together regurgitated excrement deriving from something he's seen
>> or read before, but hasn't understood. So we get him attempting to do a
>> parody of Indiana Jones which doesn't have a plot, but instead is a
>> series of disjointed unfunny sketches, with no logic or reason flowing
>>from them or demonstration of cause and effect linking them together.
>> Everything important that needs to happen to join everything together is
>> all off screen.
>>
>> Chibnall has no comprehension whatsoever of the universe or the laws of
>> nature which govern it. Instead of stories being driven by science,
>> everything is driven by inexplicable magic and Chibnall's deranged
>> comprehension of the forces of good and evil.
>
> Chibnall is an extreme left-wing revisionist!

Ah!! So there's his problem!! IF he had been an extreme right-wing
revisionist, all would have been O.K.!

>> Whittaker's acting is totally appalling and she plays the character of a
>> feeble bully, which is how Chibnall writes all the other female
>> characters also, as week men making mindless threats and trying to
>> intimidate those that they want something from or put in their place.
>>
>> This isn't a story in any way shape or form. It's the wholesale
>> destruction of the entire Doctor Who franchise. There is nothing of it
>> left which is recognisable.
>
> Chibnall wants to destroy the world of Doctor Who in his image.

WHAT?? Chibnall thinks part of "Doctor Who" has been made in Chibnall's
image, so he's trying to destroy it!! Just the part that looks like him
or the entire project??

<Snip>

> Chibnall's Timeless Child must be retconned to save Doctor Who!

But isn't Doctor Who safe at the end of each story-line??
--
Daniel

Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<sodac9$2nk4$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2186&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2186

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 14:42:17 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 14:42 UTC

In article <soclhf$lso$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 29/11/21 12:30 pm:
>> In article <XcudnV_WBLT0ej78nZ2dnUU78X_NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
>> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>> CHIBNALL HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING!
>
><Snip>
>
>>> Adding to that, Chibnall has destroyed the Weeping Angels and every
>>> alien race or lifeform in the entire universe and every other by making
>>> them into servants of the Division, the creation of the child murdering
>>> bitch that single handedly all by herself and unaided is the greatest
>>> scientist, engineer, astronaut, biologist, and politician in all of
>>> creation. Chibnall has even destroyed the integrity of all of humanity
>>> by tuning every single person into a pet.
>>
>> The Division is an evil creation!
>
>So W H A T ? ? ?
>
>The Daleks are an evil creation??
>
>The Cyberman are an evil creation??
>
>So should they go the same way as The Division??

The division is more evil!

>>> This entire episode was a disjointed incoherent mess like every other,
>>> written by a writer with the writing ability of an insolent, ignorant,
>>> hate filled child with learning disabilities and utter detestation of
>>> what it has been assigned to write about.
>
>Because it is just one episode of a series of six episodes, like a Book
>of six chapters, so I'm betting the whole story will have to be taken as
>one long, l o n g, episode!

War Games and The Invasion is much better!

>> SO is Chibnall!
>>
>>> Chibnall does not understand the concept of story telling and instead
>>> throws together regurgitated excrement deriving from something he's seen
>>> or read before, but hasn't understood. So we get him attempting to do a
>>> parody of Indiana Jones which doesn't have a plot, but instead is a
>>> series of disjointed unfunny sketches, with no logic or reason flowing
>>>from them or demonstration of cause and effect linking them together.
>>> Everything important that needs to happen to join everything together is
>>> all off screen.
>>>
>>> Chibnall has no comprehension whatsoever of the universe or the laws of
>>> nature which govern it. Instead of stories being driven by science,
>>> everything is driven by inexplicable magic and Chibnall's deranged
>>> comprehension of the forces of good and evil.
>>
>> Chibnall is an extreme left-wing revisionist!
>
>Ah!! So there's his problem!! IF he had been an extreme right-wing
>revisionist, all would have been O.K.!

No!

>>> Whittaker's acting is totally appalling and she plays the character of a
>>> feeble bully, which is how Chibnall writes all the other female
>>> characters also, as week men making mindless threats and trying to
>>> intimidate those that they want something from or put in their place.
>>>
>>> This isn't a story in any way shape or form. It's the wholesale
>>> destruction of the entire Doctor Who franchise. There is nothing of it
>>> left which is recognisable.
>>
>> Chibnall wants to destroy the world of Doctor Who in his image.
>
>WHAT?? Chibnall thinks part of "Doctor Who" has been made in Chibnall's
>image, so he's trying to destroy it!! Just the part that looks like him
>or the entire project??
>
><Snip>
>
>> Chibnall's Timeless Child must be retconned to save Doctor Who!
>
>But isn't Doctor Who safe at the end of each story-line??

Not with Chibnall tarnished the brand!

>--
>Daniel

Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<P5-dnVRBqfuZUjL8nZ2dnUU78dfNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2213&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2213

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:15:47 +0000
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
 by: The True Doctor - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:15 UTC

On 03/12/2021 08:46, Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 29/11/21 12:30 pm:
>> In article <XcudnV_WBLT0ej78nZ2dnUU78X_NnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
>> The True Doctor  <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>> CHIBNALL HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING!
>
> <Snip>
>
>>> Adding to that, Chibnall has destroyed the Weeping Angels and every
>>> alien race or lifeform in the entire universe and every other by making
>>> them into servants of the Division, the creation of the child murdering
>>> bitch that single handedly all by herself and unaided is the greatest
>>> scientist, engineer, astronaut, biologist, and politician in all of
>>> creation. Chibnall has even destroyed the integrity of all of humanity
>>> by tuning every single person into a pet.
>>
>> The Division is an evil creation!
>
> So W H A T ? ? ?
>
> The Daleks are an evil creation??
>
> The Cyberman are an evil creation??
>
> So should they go the same way as The Division??

It seems all of them have now been destroyed in the final episode of
this complete and utter incoherent garbage written by a hack with the
mental age of a 7 year old child with severe learning difficulties,
except they've not.

>>> This entire episode was a disjointed incoherent mess like every other,
>>> written by a writer with the writing ability of an insolent, ignorant,
>>> hate filled child with learning disabilities and utter detestation of
>>> what it has been assigned to write about.
>
> Because it is just one episode of a series of six episodes, like a Book
> of six chapters, so I'm betting the whole story will have to be taken as
> one long, l o n g, episode!

And after the ending it's still a disjointed incoherent mess like every
other episode, written by a writer with the writing ability of an
insolent, ignorant, hate filled child with learning disabilities and
utter detestation of what it has been assigned to write about.

The only purpose of this entire series was for Chibnall to completely
destroy the character of the Doctor and all of his white heterosexual
male incarnations from Hartnell to Capaldi by turning him into into a
monster from another dimension that started off as a little black girl
that was repeatedly abused, experimented on and murdered by its adoptive
mother, and thus the entire Doctor Who franchise, and turn the knife and
despoil the corpse.

What story did it tell? NOTHING! There was no story whatsoever. Chibnall
just pulled out plot segments from books he'd read or movies he'd seen
and splatted them all together, because he taught they looked good
together, always starting in the middle of something, with no beginning
and no ending, as a surround for his character assassination of the
Doctor, doubling, tripling, and quadrupling the rewriting of its origin
story, which was his only aim.

What does the Doctor do during this entire series? NOTHING! It's
transported from place to place and situation to situation by magic of
someone else's doing.

What does the Doctor discover by its own offers during this entire
series? NOTHING! It's told this, that, and other about its past self
through tedious piles of verbal exposition, by unrentable narrators.

Chibnall in writing this garbage was behaving like demented child that
has no understanding whatsoever of its environment or anything it sees,
playing with Lego and piecing different coloured bricks together at
random, which bare no resemblance to the picture on the box. If he'd
been given a container with a lid containing triangular, circular,
square, and star shaped holes and similar shaped blocks the moron would
instinctively try to force the square blocks through the star shaped
hole and the circular bocks through the square hole, and so on. Chris
Chibnall is mentally retarded!

If his school teacher read this shit he's just written he'd be sent to a
special school.

>> SO is Chibnall!
>>
>>> Chibnall does not understand the concept of story telling and instead
>>> throws together regurgitated excrement deriving from something he's seen
>>> or read before, but hasn't understood. So we get him attempting to do a
>>> parody of Indiana Jones which doesn't have a plot, but instead is a
>>> series of disjointed unfunny sketches, with no logic or reason flowing
>>> from them or demonstration of cause and effect linking them together.
>>> Everything important that needs to happen to join everything together is
>>> all off screen.
>>>
>>> Chibnall has no comprehension whatsoever of the universe or the laws of
>>> nature which govern it. Instead of stories being driven by science,
>>> everything is driven by inexplicable magic and Chibnall's deranged
>>> comprehension of the forces of good and evil.
>>
>> Chibnall is an extreme left-wing revisionist!
>
> Ah!! So there's his problem!! IF he had been an extreme right-wing
> revisionist, all would have been O.K.!

Left-wing and right-wing are both the same thing, since both are terms
used to define Marxism from different points of view. Chibnall is a
left-wing extremist from the point of view of the centre of Western
Capitalism and everything he says and does characterises him as a
Marxist sympathizer. Marxists might see him as being on the far-right of
Marxism (which is how the term historically originates) if he does not
explicitly support absolute communism by advocating full state ownership
and control of all industry no matter how large or small.

>>> Whittaker's acting is totally appalling and she plays the character of a
>>> feeble bully, which is how Chibnall writes all the other female
>>> characters also, as week men making mindless threats and trying to
>>> intimidate those that they want something from or put in their place.
>>>
>>> This isn't a story in any way shape or form. It's the wholesale
>>> destruction of the entire Doctor Who franchise. There is nothing of it
>>> left which is recognisable.
>>
>> Chibnall wants to destroy the world of Doctor Who in his image.
>
> WHAT?? Chibnall thinks part of "Doctor Who" has been made in Chibnall's
> image, so he's trying to destroy it!! Just the part that looks like him
> or the entire project??

Chibnall was repeatedly abused as a child (as can be seen from all of
his writing) and he is projecting that abuse onto the character of the
Doctor by turning him into the Timeless Child monster, another abused
child that was a little black girl, thus destroying then entire legacy
of William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter
Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, John Hurt,
Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and Peter Capaldi.
Chibnall hates his gender, hates his skin colour, and hates his
sexuality. He totally despises all humanity that doesn't agree with him
or think the way he does, which is the defining trait of the far-left
(which includes Marxists, Fascists, and Nazis by their own definition of
their own ideologies).

> <Snip>
>
>> Chibnall's Timeless Child must be retconned to save Doctor Who!
>
> But isn't Doctor Who safe at the end of each story-line??

Doctor Who is DEAD! The series ended on 25 December 2017.

The Adventures of the Timeless Child monster created by Chris Chibnall
is NOT Doctor Who!

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Faux S13E05 Survivors of the Flux

<sopd8o$2c36$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2215&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#2215

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 04:45:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 04:45 UTC

In article <P5-dnVRBqfuZUjL8nZ2dnUU78dfNnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>,
> [...]
>child that was a little black girl, thus destroying then entire legacy
>of William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter
>Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, John Hurt,
>Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and Peter Capaldi.
>Chibnall hates his gender, hates his skin colour, and hates his
>sexuality. He totally despises all humanity that doesn't agree with him
>or think the way he does, which is the defining trait of the far-left
>(which includes Marxists, Fascists, and Nazis by their own definition of
>their own ideologies).
>

>> <Snip>
>>
>>> Chibnall's Timeless Child must be retconned to save Doctor Who!
>>
>> But isn't Doctor Who safe at the end of each story-line??
>
>Doctor Who is DEAD! The series ended on 25 December 2017.
>
>The Adventures of the Timeless Child monster created by Chris Chibnall

And has to be retconned!

>--
>The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>
>"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>stands for." -William Shatner

Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022 Beware https://mindspring.com

Click here to read the complete article