Beauty is one of the rare things which does not lead to doubt of God. -- Jean Anouilh

arts / rec.arts.tv / "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

SubjectAuthor
* "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"super70s
+* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"Rhino
|+- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"EGK
|+* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"moviePig
||+* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"anim8rfsk
|||`* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"moviePig
||| +* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
||| `* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"anim8rfsk
|||  `* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"The Horny Goat
|||   `- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"anim8rfsk
||`* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
|| `* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"moviePig
||  `- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
|+- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
|`* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"trotsky
| `* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"FPP
|  `- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"trotsky
+* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"Adam H. Kerman
|`* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
| +- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"FPP
| `* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"super70s
|  +* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
|  |`- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"trotsky
|  +- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"Adam H. Kerman
|  `- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"trotsky
+* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"The_LA_Flash
|`* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"Rhino
| +* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
| |`- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"Rhino
| `- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"FPP
+* Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"The_LA_Flash
|+- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"Ubiquitous
|`- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"BTR1701
+- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"The_LA_Flash
`- Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"The_LA_Flash

Pages:12
"It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<uv5tbh$u4vi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221786&group=rec.arts.tv#221786

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
 by: super70s - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:32 UTC

April highlights:

The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon is
Made of Gases"
InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline

For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
party, stay tuned!

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<20240410074625.0000482f@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221788&group=rec.arts.tv#221788

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:46:25 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:46 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> April highlights:
>
> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
> is Made of Gases"
> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>
> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
> party, stay tuned!

You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
you find those examples.

As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
he's not making any of that up.

--
Rhino

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<dpcd1j1nvo0ig28j2qd8r8htvskfe2b04a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221797&group=rec.arts.tv#221797

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:45:14 -0400
 by: EGK - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:45 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:46:25 -0400, Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
>super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> April highlights:
>>
>> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
>> is Made of Gases"
>> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
>> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
>> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
>> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
>> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
>> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
>> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>>
>> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
>> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
>> party, stay tuned!
>>
>You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
>much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
>planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
>you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
>you find those examples.
>
>As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
>if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
>he's not making any of that up.

Dems don't pay attention or they'd see that the Biden Whitehouse has been
far more authoritarian. He basically even thumbed his nose at the Supreme
Court over school loan handouts.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<17c4f844e31aedf4$1$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221799&group=rec.arts.tv#221799

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:32:12 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 16:32 UTC

On 4/10/2024 7:46 AM, Rhino wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> April highlights:
>>
>> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
>> is Made of Gases"
>> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
>> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
>> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
>> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
>> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
>> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
>> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>>
>> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
>> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
>> party, stay tuned!
>>
> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
> planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
> you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
> you find those examples.
>
> As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
> if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
> he's not making any of that up.

Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.

And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<uv6gvu$1323h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221808&group=rec.arts.tv#221808

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:07:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:07 UTC

super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

Another post from someone too stupid to use a kill file.

>April highlights:

>The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon is
>Made of Gases"

Gosh, but I don't see how it's good politics to defend her. She can be
quite vile at times, or are you pretending you are unaware of the
incident in which she had an airline bump a passenger who had paid for a
First-Class ticket from her seat?

>InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs

That was a criminal act. Also, he was using someone else's identity to
get paid from InstaCart, and we still don't know if the woman he
impersonated is alive and unharmed.

What's right wing or left wing about being against crime?

>Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change

How is anything she says defensible regardless of one's politics?

Are you drunck?

>What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist

So don't laugh

>The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer

How is it right wing or left wing to object to major changes made in
adaptation? People have complained about this back to the first Greek
playwrite adapting a papyrus novel.

>Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime

Canada utterly lacks certain civil rights we take for granted in the
United States, despite coming from a similar legal system. How is it
that you are against liberty?

Thank you for owning up to being a communist in the sense of Stalin or
Mao.

>CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters

Oh for fuck's sake. For one thing, these were not SQUATTERS, which is a
term specific to a hostile taking of ABANDONED property. None of this
property was ABANDONED.

These are criminals who broke in, then committed additional crimes by
holding themselves out to being tenants. There may be a presumption in
New York landlord-tenant law in favor of someone purporting to be a tenant,
but they are still committing a series of crimes for which they might be
arrested regardless of landlord-tenant law. Because, you know, they
aren't tenants.

>Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline

>For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
>authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
>party, stay tuned!

You've taken the authoritarian position in each and every instance where
applicable. In others, you simply favored STOOPID.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<v8ednZJLH7VET4v7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221819&group=rec.arts.tv#221819

From: Phil3...@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (The_LA_Flash)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:56:41 +0000
 by: The_LA_Flash - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:56 UTC

> > On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
> > super70s <super70s> wrote:
> >
> > April highlights:
> >
> > The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D):
"The Moon
> > is Made of Gases"
> > InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's
Dogs
> > Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate
Change
> > What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
> > The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
> > Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
> > CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
> > Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
> >
> > For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> > authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern
Republican
> > party, stay tuned!
> >

> Rhino wrote:
>
> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701
doesn't
> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's
even
> planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he
was,
> you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back
when
> you find those examples.
>
> As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute
them
> if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that
prove
> he's not making any of that up.
>
> --
> Rhino

You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTK's head is
so far up Trump's ass, he needs a special apparatus to breathe, BTK
refuses to answer the question, "Was the 2020 election stolen
from Trump", I know because I've been asking him that questions
for a couple of years now and the only thing he'll say is the Dems
were crying about the election stolen from them in 2016.
Keep up mind, just because someone posts a link, doesn't mean the
information in the link is true.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=663326680#663326680

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<1335132746.734468160.869073.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221829&group=rec.arts.tv#221829

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:19:08 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 19:19 UTC

moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
> On 4/10/2024 7:46 AM, Rhino wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
>> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> April highlights:
>>>
>>> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
>>> is Made of Gases"
>>> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
>>> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
>>> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
>>> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
>>> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
>>> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
>>> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>>>
>>> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
>>> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
>>> party, stay tuned!
>>>
>> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
>> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
>> planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
>> you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
>> you find those examples.
>>
>> As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
>> if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
>> he's not making any of that up.
>
> Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.
>
> And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.

For me, the dealbreaker is Kamala Harris

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<atropos-4B8A19.13174910042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221845&group=rec.arts.tv#221845

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!usenet.goja.nl.eu.org!3.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!193.141.40.65.MISMATCH!npeer.as286.net!npeer-ng0.as286.net!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-1.nntp.ord.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:17:49 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 20:17 UTC

In article <uv6gvu$1323h$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
> Another post from someone too stupid to use a kill file.

Exactly. Much like Effa, "super70s" can't stand me but he'll read
everything I write when a simple killfile will remove me from their
lives completely. They're my biggest fans!

> >April highlights:
>
> >The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon is
> >Made of Gases"
>
> Gosh, but I don't see how it's good politics to defend her. She can be
> quite vile at times, or are you pretending you are unaware of the
> incident in which she had an airline bump a passenger who had paid for a
> First-Class ticket from her seat?

Oh, wow. I don't remember that particular Jackson-Lee nugget. Completely
on-brand for her arrogant ass, though.

> >InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
>
> That was a criminal act. Also, he was using someone else's identity to
> get paid from InstaCart, and we still don't know if the woman he
> impersonated is alive and unharmed.

Also, Harmon is a TV actress, so it's on-topic for the group.

I guess "super70s" is confused and thinks this newsgroup is
rec.arts.left-wing.tv.topics.only

Although I'm not quite sure how posting an article about an actress's
dog being shot by a deliveryman is "right-wing" in the first place. Is
he suggesting that people on the left are totally cool with murdering
dogs?

> What's right wing or left wing about being against crime?

Yes, the idea of locking up criminals used to just be common sense. Now
putting people in prison for crime is considered a "far right" position.

> >Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
>
> How is anything she says defensible regardless of one's politics?

And directly TV-related, as THE VIEW is a TV show and she said that
nonsense on THE VIEW.

> >What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
>
> So don't laugh

Apparently it's now "right-wing" to laugh at the idiots who think
absolutely everything is racist. Either you agree with their idiocy
without qualification or hesitation or you're a raaaaaciiiist yourself.

> >The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
>
> How is it right wing or left wing to object to major changes made in
> adaptation? People have complained about this back to the first Greek
> playwrite adapting a papyrus novel.

It's also on-topic for the group, unless, as I said before, super70s
thinks we can only talk about TV/movies here from a leftist perspective.

> >Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
>
> Canada utterly lacks certain civil rights we take for granted in the
> United States, despite coming from a similar legal system. How is it
> that you are against liberty?

This one is the first one that could actually, maybe, if you look at it
sideways on Tuesday during a full moon, be considered 'outrage', but who
wouldn't be outraged at the thought of the government locking you up not
for what you did, but what it thinks you might do in the future?

Also, have you noticed that these lefties consider putting people in
prison for crimes they've actually committed to be 'far right' and
'fascist' and all the other -isms they can think of, but they think it's
perfectly fine to lock people up for crimes that haven't even happened?

> >CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
>
> Oh for fuck's sake. For one thing, these were not SQUATTERS, which is a
> term specific to a hostile taking of ABANDONED property. None of this
> property was ABANDONED.

Also, it was a TV show, so perfectly on-topic for the group.

> >Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>
> >For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> >authoritarian regime under Donald Trump

Notice that in exactly zero of the threads super70s mentioned above did
I even mention Trump let alone advocate for his candidacy.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<atropos-0056AB.13195810042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221846&group=rec.arts.tv#221846

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:19:58 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 20:19 UTC

In article <20240410074625.0000482f@example.com>,

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
> > April highlights:
> >
> > The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
> > is Made of Gases"
> > InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
> > Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
> > What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
> > The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
> > Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
> > CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
> > Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
> >
> > For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> > authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
> > party, stay tuned!
> >
> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
> planning to vote.

I'm going to vote, I'm just going to leave the presidency part of the
ballot blank.

There are a lot of other federal, state, and local races-- not the least
of which is getting rid of our communist D.A. George Gascon-- in which
I'm very interested in participating.

I just won't vote for either Biden or Trump.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<atropos-408825.13210910042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221847&group=rec.arts.tv#221847

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:21:09 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 20:21 UTC

In article <17c4f844e31aedf4$1$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>,
moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 4/10/2024 7:46 AM, Rhino wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
> > super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> April highlights:
> >>
> >> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
> >> is Made of Gases"
> >> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
> >> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
> >> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
> >> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
> >> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
> >> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
> >> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
> >>
> >> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> >> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
> >> party, stay tuned!
> >>
> > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
> > much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
> > planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
> > you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
> > you find those examples.
> >
> > As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
> > if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
> > he's not making any of that up.
>
> Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.
>
> And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.

As Effa was so quick to (irrelevantly) point out, I'm not a news
organization. I never claimed not to have a bias.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<20240410173637.000012c3@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221865&group=rec.arts.tv#221865

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:36:37 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:36 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:56:41 +0000
Phil3487@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (The_LA_Flash) wrote:

> > > On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
> > > super70s <super70s> wrote:
> > >
> > > April highlights:
> > >
> > > The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D):
> "The Moon
> > > is Made of Gases"
> > > InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's
> Dogs
> > > Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate
> Change
> > > What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
> > > The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
> > > Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
> > > CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
> > > Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
> > >
> > > For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> > > authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern
> Republican
> > > party, stay tuned!
> > >

> > Rhino wrote:
> >
> > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701
> doesn't
> > much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's
> >
> even
> > planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he
> was,
> > you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back
> when
> > you find those examples.
> >
> > As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute
> them
> > if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that
> prove
> > he's not making any of that up.
> >
> > --
> > Rhino
>
> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTK's head is
> so far up Trump's ass, he needs a special apparatus to breathe, BTK
> refuses to answer the question, "Was the 2020 election stolen
> from Trump", I know because I've been asking him that questions
> for a couple of years now and the only thing he'll say is the Dems
> were crying about the election stolen from them in 2016.
> Keep up mind, just because someone posts a link, doesn't mean the
> information in the link is true.

In all my years on this newsgroup - and I've been here a lot of years -
I've never once heard of "The_LA_Flash" so forgive me if I find your
claims of hounding him about that question - or any other - laughable.

Is this you, FFP? Or "Trotsky"? If not, then I'm calling bullshit.

Also, if you look elsewhere in this thread, you'll see that BTR1701 has
declared that he won't be voting for President at all, preferring to
focus on other races. That makes your accusations of shilling for Trump
particularly ludicrous.

> This is a response to the post seen at:
> http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=663326680#663326680

--
Rhino

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<17c5092f8c38a61c$46$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221867&group=rec.arts.tv#221867

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:42:12 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:42 UTC

On 4/10/2024 3:19 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>> On 4/10/2024 7:46 AM, Rhino wrote:

>>> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
>>> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
>>> planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
>>> you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
>>> you find those examples.
>>>
>>> As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
>>> if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
>>> he's not making any of that up.
>>
>> Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.
>>
>> And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.
>>

> For me, the dealbreaker is Kamala Harris

My sincerest response is that advances in modern medicine have made it
likely Biden would survive thru 2027.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<17c509451a9161b1$47$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221868&group=rec.arts.tv#221868

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:43:44 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 21:43 UTC

On 4/10/2024 4:21 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <17c4f844e31aedf4$1$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/10/2024 7:46 AM, Rhino wrote:

>>> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
>>> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
>>> planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
>>> you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
>>> you find those examples.
>>>
>>> As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
>>> if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
>>> he's not making any of that up.
>>
>> Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.
>>
>> And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.
>
> As Effa was so quick to (irrelevantly) point out, I'm not a news
> organization. I never claimed not to have a bias.

Everybody has a bias ...especially if they don't know they do.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<atropos-0501FE.15100910042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221871&group=rec.arts.tv#221871

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:10:09 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:10 UTC

In article <17c509451a9161b1$47$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>,
moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 4/10/2024 4:21 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <17c4f844e31aedf4$1$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>,
> > moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> >> Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.
> >>
> >> And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.
> >
> > As Effa was so quick to (irrelevantly) point out, I'm not a news
> > organization. I never claimed not to have a bias.
>
> Everybody has a bias ...especially if they don't know they do.

Nevertheless, you're gonna have to explain how some of those things
"super70s" claims are "right-wing outrage" are even political at all,
let alone right-wing.

E.g., how is a story about an actress's dog being shot by a food
deliveryman "right-wing outrage"?

Same with the squatter story. How is exposing people's homes being taken
over by criminals and scam artists a right-wing outrage? The only way
that works is if, by logical implication, the left supports legitimate
owners losing their homes to squatters as a matter of political
principle.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<atropos-37A8C5.15110210042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221872&group=rec.arts.tv#221872

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:11:02 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:11 UTC

In article <17c5092f8c38a61c$46$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>,
moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 4/10/2024 3:19 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> >> Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.
> >>
> >> And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.
> >>

> > For me, the dealbreaker is Kamala Harris
>
> My sincerest response is that advances in modern medicine have made it
> likely Biden would survive thru 2027.

The mere fact that he's breathing doesn't mean we have a competent
president.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<atropos-CA0E93.15173810042024@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221873&group=rec.arts.tv#221873

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:17:38 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:17 UTC

In article <20240410173637.000012c3@example.com>,

> > > Rhino wrote:
> > >
> > > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701
> > > doesn't much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not
> > > sure if he's even planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling
> > > for Trump and if he was, you'd be able to find ample proof in
> > > this newsgroup so come back when you find those examples.
> > >
> > > As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute
> > > them if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links
> > > that prove he's not making any of that up.

> > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTK's head is
> > so far up Trump's ass, he needs a special apparatus to breathe, BTK
> > refuses to answer the question, "Was the 2020 election stolen
> > from Trump", I know because I've been asking him that questions
> > for a couple of years now and the only thing he'll say is the Dems
> > were crying about the election stolen from them in 2016.
> > Keep up mind, just because someone posts a link, doesn't mean the
> > information in the link is true.
> >
> In all my years on this newsgroup - and I've been here a lot of years -
> I've never once heard of "The_LA_Flash" so forgive me if I find your
> claims of hounding him about that question - or any other - laughable.

The_LA_Flash is someone from alt.tv.american-idol who I've handed his
ass to on so many occasions, he had to killfile me to keep from looking
like a moron in front of his buddies over there. Now that Google Groups
has shut down, his nemesis in that group has disappeared and he's all
alone, the only one left in an otherwise dead newsgroup, so it's no
surprise he's suddenly showed up here looking for someone to replace her.

His signature move is to ask you some variation of a "So do you still
beat your wife?" question and then pretend he's scored some kind of
victory when you refuse to play his gotcha game.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<20240410182100.00001a77@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221874&group=rec.arts.tv#221874

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 18:21:00 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:21 UTC

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:17:38 -0700
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article <20240410173637.000012c3@example.com>,
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> > > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTK's head
> > > is so far up Trump's ass, he needs a special apparatus to
> > > breathe, BTK refuses to answer the question, "Was the 2020
> > > election stolen from Trump", I know because I've been asking him
> > > that questions for a couple of years now and the only thing he'll
> > > say is the Dems were crying about the election stolen from them
> > > in 2016. Keep up mind, just because someone posts a link, doesn't
> > > mean the information in the link is true.
> > >
> > In all my years on this newsgroup - and I've been here a lot of
> > years - I've never once heard of "The_LA_Flash" so forgive me if I
> > find your claims of hounding him about that question - or any other
> > - laughable.
>
> The_LA_Flash is someone from alt.tv.american-idol who I've handed his
> ass to on so many occasions, he had to killfile me to keep from
> looking like a moron in front of his buddies over there. Now that
> Google Groups has shut down, his nemesis in that group has
> disappeared and he's all alone, the only one left in an otherwise
> dead newsgroup, so it's no surprise he's suddenly showed up here
> looking for someone to replace her.

So he's a regular at a DIFFERENT forum and now he's posting here as if
he's a regular here? So he starts with a lie and expects things to go
well for him here?

> His signature move is to ask you some variation of a "So do you still
> beat your wife?" question and then pretend he's scored some kind of
> victory when you refuse to play his gotcha game.

So he's like some of the regulars here who just declare victory when
they've actually lost? Yeah, sounds like he'll be in *my* killfile very
soon!

--
Rhino

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<17c50ce3baa8d4da$43$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221879&group=rec.arts.tv#221879

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 18:50:04 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 22:50 UTC

On 4/10/2024 6:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <17c5092f8c38a61c$46$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> For me, the dealbreaker is Kamala Harris
>>
>> My sincerest response is that advances in modern medicine have made it
>> likely Biden would survive thru 2027.
>
> The mere fact that he's breathing doesn't mean we have a competent
> president.

The lowered objective here is not to have an evil one.

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<uv8u1n$1o5ae$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221936&group=rec.arts.tv#221936

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:02:15 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:02 UTC

On 4/10/24 5:36 PM, Rhino wrote:

>> "The Moon
>> Dogs
>> Change

>> Republican
>> > >

>> > Rhino wrote:
>> >
>> > You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701
>> doesn't
>> > much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's
>> >
>> even
>> > planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he
>> was,
>> > you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back
>> when
>> > you find those examples.
>> >
>> > As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute
>> them
>> > if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that
>> prove
>> > he's not making any of that up.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Rhino
>>
>> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTK's head is
>> so far up Trump's ass, he needs a special apparatus to breathe, BTK
>> refuses to answer the question, "Was the 2020 election stolen
>> from Trump", I know because I've been asking him that questions
>> for a couple of years now and the only thing he'll say is the Dems
>> were crying about the election stolen from them in 2016.
>> Keep up mind, just because someone posts a link, doesn't mean the
>> information in the link is true.
>>
> In all my years on this newsgroup - and I've been here a lot of years -
> I've never once heard of "The_LA_Flash" so forgive me if I find your
> claims of hounding him about that question - or any other - laughable.
>
> Is this you, FFP? Or "Trotsky"? If not, then I'm calling bullshit.
>
> Also, if you look elsewhere in this thread, you'll see that BTR1701 has
> declared that he won't be voting for President at all, preferring to
> focus on other races. That makes your accusations of shilling for Trump
> particularly ludicrous.
>

>> This is a response to the post seen at:
>> http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=663326680#663326680

Sure he won't be voting for President. Neither will I, either.
You believe that, right? Because you seem to believe almost anything.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<uv8u4r$1o5ae$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221937&group=rec.arts.tv#221937

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:03:55 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:03 UTC

On 4/10/24 4:17 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> [...]
>
> Also, have you noticed that these lefties consider putting people in
> prison for crimes they've actually committed to be 'far right' and
> 'fascist' and all the other -isms they can think of, but they think it's
> perfectly fine to lock people up for crimes that haven't even happened?
>
>>> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
>>
>> Oh for fuck's sake. For one thing, these were not SQUATTERS, which is a
>> term specific to a hostile taking of ABANDONED property. None of this
>> property was ABANDONED.
>
> Also, it was a TV show, so perfectly on-topic for the group.
>
>>> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>>
>>> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
>>> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump
>
> Notice that in exactly zero of the threads super70s mentioned above did
> I even mention Trump let alone advocate for his candidacy.

Oh, you don't get off the hook that easy. See, I enjoy poking holes in
your bloated carcass and watching your ass as it recedes into the distance.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<y7KcncXwO_e-nIX7nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221939&group=rec.arts.tv#221939

From: Phil3...@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (The_LA_Flash)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:26:27 +0000
 by: The_LA_Flash - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:26 UTC

> [...]
otherwise
> > > dead newsgroup, so it's no surprise he's suddenly showed up
here
> > > looking for someone to replace her.
> > >

> > So he's a regular at a DIFFERENT forum and now he's posting here
as if
> > he's a regular here? So he starts with a lie and expects things
to go
> > well for him here?
> >
> > His signature move is to ask you some variation of a "So do
you still
> > beat your wife?" question and then pretend he's scored some
kind of
> > victory when you refuse to play his gotcha game.
> >
> Rhino wrote:
>

> So he's like some of the regulars here who just declare victory
when
> they've actually lost? Yeah, sounds like he'll be in *my* killfile

Where was the lie I told? You're the one that ASSumed I was talking
about this group, so the only lie being told is by you. BTW, since BTK
is too afraid to answer the question, I'll ask you, was the 2020
election stolen from Trump?

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=663326680#663326680

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<1512148299.734544942.075959.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221944&group=rec.arts.tv#221944

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:29:58 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 16:29 UTC

moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
> On 4/10/2024 3:19 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> Hint: NOBODY "much likes" Biden or Trump, but they're not equivalent.
>>>
>>> And, as for the examples cited above, NOBODY can't see their tilt.
>>>

>> For me, the dealbreaker is Kamala Harris
>
> My sincerest response is that advances in modern medicine have made it
> likely Biden would survive thru 2027.

DAMN YOU MODERN MEDICINE!!!

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<uV5tbh$u4vi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221947&group=rec.arts.tv#221947

Followup: rec.arts,tv
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:27:57 +0000
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:27 UTC

OK, sockpuppet.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<GaOQN.227392$zF_1.188182@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221948&group=rec.arts.tv#221948

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 03:47:44 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 08:47 UTC

On 4/10/24 7:46 AM, Rhino wrote:
>On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
>super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> April highlights:
>>
>> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
>> is Made of Gases"
>> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
>> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
>> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
>> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
>> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
>> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
>> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>>
>> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
>> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
>> party, stay tuned!
>>
>You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
>much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
>planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
>you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
>you find those examples.
>
>As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
>if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
>he's not making any of that up.

Have you told the Republican party this?

Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"

<UOWcnfG0xbUKtoX7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=221950&group=rec.arts.tv#221950

From: Phil3...@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (The_LA_Flash)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:27:35 +0000
 by: The_LA_Flash - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 18:27 UTC

> [...]
> > term specific to a hostile taking of ABANDONED property. None of
this
> > property was ABANDONED.
> >
> > Also, it was a TV show, so perfectly on-topic for the group.
> >
> > Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
> >
> > For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
> > authoritarian regime under Donald Trump
> >
> > Notice that in exactly zero of the threads super70s mentioned
above did
> > I even mention Trump let alone advocate for his candidacy.
> >

> FPP wrote:
>

> Oh, you don't get off the hook that easy. See, I enjoy poking
holes in
> your bloated carcass and watching your ass as it recedes into the
distance.

> --
> "Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a mans

You just summed up BTK's sorry ass in a nutshell, he'll do that every
time he knows he's lost the argument.