From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: the return, kind of, of "V.I.P."??? [a]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 02:46:26 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 02:46 UTC

[Good Morning America]

Pamela Anderson to star in upcoming 'Naked Gun' reboot opposite Liam Neeson

Pamela Anderson will star in the upcoming "Naked Gun" reboot, Paramount
Pictures confirmed to "Good Morning America" this week.

The "Baywatch" alum and author, who also shared the news on her Instagram story
on Tuesday, will star opposite actor Liam Neeson in the project, which will be
co-produced by Seth MacFarlane and Erica Huggins.
=====
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/pamela-anderson-star-upcoming-naked-gun-reboot-opposite-109324290

[a] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V.I.P._(American_TV_series)

dannyb@panix.com

Re: the return, kind of, of "V.I.P."??? [a]

<344517629.735025941.770331.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222454&group=rec.arts.tv#222454

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: the return, kind of, of "V.I.P."??? [a]
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:58:52 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:58 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> [Good Morning America]
>
> Pamela Anderson to star in upcoming 'Naked Gun' reboot opposite Liam Neeson
>
> Pamela Anderson will star in the upcoming "Naked Gun" reboot, Paramount
> Pictures confirmed to "Good Morning America" this week.
>
> The "Baywatch" alum and author, who also shared the news on her Instagram story
> on Tuesday, will star opposite actor Liam Neeson in the project, which will be
> co-produced by Seth MacFarlane and Erica Huggins.
> =====
> https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/pamela-anderson-star-upcoming-naked-gun-reboot-opposite-109324290
>
> [a] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V.I.P._(American_TV_series)

> Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key
> dannyb@panix.com
> [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]

I’ve recently watched some of the original VIP on one of my fire stick
streamers. By far the weakest link was Pamela Denise Anderson Lee Anderson
Lee Anderson Lee Anderson Lee Anderson.

Re: the return, kind of, of "V.I.P."??? [a]

<atropos-8BC991.11543517042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222529&group=rec.arts.tv#222529

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:54:35 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:54 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> > [Good Morning America]
> >
> > Pamela Anderson to star in upcoming NAKED GUN reboot opposite Liam Neeson
> >
> > Pamela Anderson will star in the upcoming NAKED GUN reboot, Paramount
> > Pictures confirmed to GOOD MORNING AMERICA this week.
> >
> > The BAYWATCH alum and author, who also shared the news on her Instagram
> > story on Tuesday, will star opposite actor Liam Neeson in the project,
> > which will be co-produced by Seth MacFarlane and Erica Huggins.
> > =====
> > https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/pamela-anderson-star-upcomi
> > ng-naked-gun-reboot-opposite-109324290
> >
> > [a] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V.I.P._(American_TV_series)
>
> I've recently watched some of the original VIP on one of my fire stick
> streamers. By far the weakest link was Pamela Denise Anderson Lee Anderson
> Lee Anderson Lee Anderson Lee Anderson.

I think there's a "Motley Crue" in there between one of the Lee
Andersons.

Re: the return, kind of, of "V.I.P."??? [a]

<757369501.735106344.109468.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222573&group=rec.arts.tv#222573

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 21:25:50 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 04:25 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <344517629.735025941.770331.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>>> [Good Morning America]
>>>
>>> Pamela Anderson to star in upcoming NAKED GUN reboot opposite Liam Neeson
>>>
>>> Pamela Anderson will star in the upcoming NAKED GUN reboot, Paramount
>>> Pictures confirmed to GOOD MORNING AMERICA this week.
>>>
>>> The BAYWATCH alum and author, who also shared the news on her Instagram
>>> story on Tuesday, will star opposite actor Liam Neeson in the project,
>>> which will be co-produced by Seth MacFarlane and Erica Huggins.
>>> =====
>>> https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/pamela-anderson-star-upcomi
>>> ng-naked-gun-reboot-opposite-109324290
>>>
>>> [a] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V.I.P._(American_TV_series)
>>
>> I've recently watched some of the original VIP on one of my fire stick
>> streamers. By far the weakest link was Pamela Denise Anderson Lee Anderson
>> Lee Anderson Lee Anderson Lee Anderson.
>
> I think there's a "Motley Crue" in there between one of the Lee
> Andersons.

That’s the “Lee“
I think the second Lee should be KIDD