I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Rachel
`* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Rachel
 `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
  `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!W.Dockery
   `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
    `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!W.Dockery
     `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
      `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Will Dockery
       `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
        `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Will Dockery
         `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
          `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Will Dockery
           `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
            `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Will Dockery
             `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
              `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Will Dockery
               `* Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Jordy C
                `- Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!Will Dockery

1
Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<9c8c57dc-e5ee-44ea-b14b-d3b9e664a85cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222458&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222458

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 14:22:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!
From: roach4...@gmail.com (Rachel)
 by: Rachel - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 21:22 UTC

On Monday, January 23, 2023 at 10:50:12 AM UTC-8, W.Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:

> > bonjour, Will
>
> Good afternoon, Jordy.
>
> 🙂

It's almost possibly that Jordy presents himself as so innocent and sweet, to the point of being saccharine, but saying all the wrong things, but since this is Dylan, where nobody can be that innocent and dumb, it feels like he's trying to hurt me, even being sadistic.

oh rose, thou are sick.

it was so sick, and i had a tantrum, but then after, since it was so demented, i was laughing at myself, but the whole thing brought me down and took a lot out of me...it's just hard to handle.

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<fdaf2d6d-1260-49de-ab43-63c4f6c97eaen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222459&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222459

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 14:24:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: roach4...@gmail.com (Rachel)
 by: Rachel - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 21:24 UTC

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 2:22:40 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:
> On Monday, January 23, 2023 at 10:50:12 AM UTC-8, W.Dockery wrote:
> > Jordy C wrote:

> > > bonjour, Will
> >
> > Good afternoon, Jordy.
> >
> > 🙂
>
> It's almost possibly that Jordy presents himself as so innocent and sweet, to the point of being saccharine, but saying all the wrong things, but since this is Dylan, where nobody can be that innocent and dumb, it feels like he's trying to hurt me, even being sadistic.
>
> oh rose, thou are sick.
>
> it was so sick, and i had a tantrum, but then after, since it was so demented, i was laughing at myself, but the whole thing brought me down and took a lot out of me...it's just hard to handle.

google posted this in the wrong place above...it was tacked on to another thread........

but anyway, it made me demented.

wish he would stop doing that. he's not that stupid.

it's like poison.

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<ca88db46-135f-45b0-8068-150151229eecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222461&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222461

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 15:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 22:01 UTC

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 5:24:55 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
> On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 2:22:40 PM UTC-7, Rachel wrote:

> > > Good afternoon, Jordy.
> > >
> > > 🙂
> >
> > It's almost possibly that Jordy presents himself as so innocent and sweet, to the point of being saccharine, but saying all the wrong things, but since this is Dylan, where nobody can be that innocent and dumb, it feels like he's trying to hurt me, even being sadistic.
> >
> > oh rose, thou are sick.
> >
> > it was so sick, and i had a tantrum, but then after, since it was so demented, i was laughing at myself, but the whole thing brought me down and took a lot out of me...it's just hard to handle.
> google posted this in the wrong place above...it was tacked on to another thread........
>
> but anyway, it made me demented.
>
> wish he would stop doing that. he's not that stupid.
>
> it's like poison.
I think I get it, Rachel… you’d like me to be more relaxed and low key in our conversations… Will try!

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<36d817f0471634c79cdf2d12d83866ff@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222626&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222626

Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:43:05 +0000
From: W.Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:43 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 5:24:55 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:

>> > It's almost possibly that Jordy presents himself as so innocent and sweet, to the point of being saccharine, but saying all the wrong things, but since this is Dylan, where nobody can be that innocent and dumb, it feels like he's trying to hurt me, even being sadistic.
>> >
>> > oh rose, thou are sick.
>> >
>> > it was so sick, and i had a tantrum, but then after, since it was so demented, i was laughing at myself, but the whole thing brought me down and took a lot out of me...it's just hard to handle.
>> google posted this in the wrong place above...it was tacked on to another thread........
>>
>> but anyway, it made me demented.
>>
>> wish he would stop doing that. he's not that stupid.
>>
>> it's like poison.
> I think I get it, Rachel… you’d like me to be more relaxed and low key in our conversations… Will try!

Agreed, if that's possible.

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<f44416d1-d329-4f50-a726-c099118ed223n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222649&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222649

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 11:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 18:02 UTC

On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 1:45:18 AM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:

> >> google posted this in the wrong place above...it was tacked on to another thread........
> >>
> >> but anyway, it made me demented.
> >>
> >> wish he would stop doing that. he's not that stupid.
> >>
> >> it's like poison.
> > I think I get it, Rachel… you’d like me to be more relaxed and low key in our conversations… Will try!
> Agreed, if that's possible.
yes, am trying...

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<18c6db81800944e1af0dce8e2b706954@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222693&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222693

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 12:22:39 +0000
From: W.Dock...@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 12:22 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 1:45:18 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Jordy C wrote:

>> > I think I get it, Rachel… you’d like me to be more relaxed and low key in our conversations… Will try!
>> Agreed, if that's possible.
> yes, am trying...

Good morning Jordy, same here.

🙂

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<6fd0cb3f-8bc9-4d23-baa9-3d3a7e7d16afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222700&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222700

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 06:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 13:24 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 8:25:15 AM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:

> >> Agreed, if that's possible.
> > yes, am trying...
> Good morning Jordy, same here.
>
> 🙂
bonjour, Will

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<728b6e54-5cda-484f-b9b2-e4b2ab468476n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222787&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222787

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 17:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:10 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 9:24:29 AM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 8:25:15 AM UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> > Jordy C wrote:

>> > I think I get it, Rachel… you’d like me to be more relaxed and low key in our conversations… Will try!
> >
>> Agreed, if that's possible.
> bonjour, Will

Good evening, my friend.

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<803107bb-3ddc-406a-9313-0afe7ea9524fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222814&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222814

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 19:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 02:04 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 8:10:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 9:24:29 AM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> >> Agreed, if that's possible.
> > bonjour, Will
>
> Good evening, my friend.
Shalom Will

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<62e849ca-ca98-4eac-8d8a-e902bb7785den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222994&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#222994

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 21:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 04:41 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 10:04:29 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 8:10:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > bonjour, Will
> >
> > Good evening, my friend.
> Shalom Will

Hello there, Jordy.

🙂

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<678cf68f-f931-4515-9fbd-9a8215d0388dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223021&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223021

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 08:15:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 15:15 UTC

On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 12:41:50 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 10:04:29 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> > > Good evening, my friend.
> > Shalom Will
> Hello there, Jordy.
>
> 🙂
hola Mr Will

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<fe8d806a-4297-47dd-a6a2-e8ba17f55bbfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223086&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223086

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 18:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 01:46 UTC

On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 11:15:32 AM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 12:41:50 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> hola Mr Will

Good evening again Jordy.

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<1ee0342e-7741-47da-ac8d-5cf8f84d4354n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223280&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223280

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 07:55:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 14:55 UTC

On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 9:46:27 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 11:15:32 AM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> > hola Mr Will
>
> Good evening again Jordy.

Shalom Will

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<7a382452-7836-4f23-a47d-c963903b462cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223446&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223446

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 17:20:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 00:20 UTC

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 10:55:35 AM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> Shalom Will

Hello there my friend.

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<380e29cc-44cc-4157-a99a-7538e37ee206n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223460&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223460

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:24:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 03:24 UTC

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 8:20:12 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > Shalom Will
>
> Hello there my friend.
bonjour, Will

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<6ef9a693-aefa-4dbd-9d35-6ba66e3a8cacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223705&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223705

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 18:09 UTC

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 11:24:17 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> bonjour, Will

Good afternoon, Jordy.

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<76e28076-d26b-40a3-a202-02f1305f7931n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223912&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223912

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 19:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 02:18 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 2:09:15 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 11:24:17 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> > bonjour, Will
>
> Good afternoon, Jordy.
Shalom Will

Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!

<30484b38-1fff-4297-af8b-ff6f175f919bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=224020&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#224020

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 12:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 19:33 UTC

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 10:18:07 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 2:09:15 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > I think I get it, Rachel… you’d like me to be more relaxed and low key in our conversations… Will try!
>
>> Agreed, if possible.
>
> Shalom Will

Good afternoon, Jordy.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Song and Poems and Stories are NOT necessarilly autobiographical!!!