BAD CRAZINESS, MAN!!!

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

SubjectAuthor
* Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gateshawn
|+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateDimensional Traveler
||+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gateshawn
|||`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
||| +- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
||| `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP
||`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
|| +- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
|| `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP
||  `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
|+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
||`- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
|+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateAdam H. Kerman
||+- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateRhino
||`- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
|`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| +* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |+- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
| |`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| | `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |  `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| |   `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |    `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| |     +* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |     |`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| |     | +* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |     | |`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| |     | | `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |     | |  `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| |     | |   `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |     | |    `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
| |     | |     `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GatemoviePig
| |     | `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
| |     `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP
| +- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
| `* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP
|  +* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
|  |+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateAdam H. Kerman
|  ||`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateBTR1701
|  || `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateAdam H. Kerman
|  |+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP
|  ||+- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
|  ||`- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
|  |`- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
|  `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
+* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP
|`* Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gatetrotsky
| `- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP
`- Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden GateFPP

Pages:12
Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<atropos-42928E.12592317042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222537&group=rec.arts.tv#222537

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:59:23 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

In article <uvp606$1ofpl$2@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >In article <uvogqu$1jt55$9@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >> Last election where they elected Hamas was 2006. It's 2024 now.
> >> Need any math help?
> >
> >...and recent polling shows that they want Hamas to continue to run
> >things in Gaza when it's all over.
>
> How is it possible to perform a poll?

I don't know... walk through the refugee camps and ask people?

> Also, what's the alternative? The Palestinian Authority, which has no
> political legitimacy, has demanded that it be given Gaza (so they can
> pocket a large chunk of the reconstruction monies). No one wants them.
>
> They need to develop real political systems, not terrorist
> organizations. Then the people may have a choice.

Sure, but until they do, if they support a terrorist organization, they
can't exactly call themselves innocents.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<uvparh$1pljv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222541&group=rec.arts.tv#222541

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:18:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:18 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>In article <uvp606$1ofpl$2@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>> >...and recent polling shows that they want Hamas to continue to run
>> >things in Gaza when it's all over.
>>
>> How is it possible to perform a poll?
>
>I don't know... walk through the refugee camps and ask people?

I don't see how that's legitimate, sorry.

>>Also, what's the alternative? The Palestinian Authority, which has no
>>political legitimacy, has demanded that it be given Gaza (so they can
>>pocket a large chunk of the reconstruction monies). No one wants them.

>>They need to develop real political systems, not terrorist
>>organizations. Then the people may have a choice.

>Sure, but until they do, if they support a terrorist organization, they
>can't exactly call themselves innocents.

Certainly not the ones recruited into Hamas since the last election two
decades ago. What's disgusting is the complete lack of desire by anyone
to hold Hamas accountable for war crimes that resulted in the death
or injury of 10s of thousand, or to just shoot them dead.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222547&group=rec.arts.tv#222547

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:37:17 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:37 UTC

On 4/17/2024 2:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> Except the people of Palestine-- all the 'innocents' we keep hearing so
>>> much about voted Hamas in and recent polling shows that they want Hamas to
>>> continue to run things in Gaza when the it's all over.
>>>
>>> Sounds like they support Hamas just fine.
>>
>> "Polling"? Is that like when your vote is public for Hamas to see?
>
> No.

It's not? 'Cuz the pollster will keep your opinions to himself?

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222548&group=rec.arts.tv#222548

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:57:44 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:57 UTC

In article <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>,
moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 4/17/2024 2:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>,
> > moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> >> "Polling"? Is that like when your vote is public for Hamas to see?
> >
> > No.
>
> It's not? 'Cuz the pollster will keep your opinions to himself?

No, just your identity.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222549&group=rec.arts.tv#222549

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:19:33 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 21:19 UTC

On 4/17/2024 4:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/2024 2:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> No.
>>
>> It's not? 'Cuz the pollster will keep your opinions to himself?
>
> No, just your identity.

You hope. And upon which you bet your life.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222553&group=rec.arts.tv#222553

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:19:20 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:19 UTC

In article
<17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 4/17/2024 4:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>,
> > moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> >> It's not? 'Cuz the pollster will keep your opinions to himself?
> >
> > No, just your identity.
>
> You hope. And upon which you bet your life.

Well, if you don't tell the pollster who you are and only provide your
viewpoint...

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222554&group=rec.arts.tv#222554

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:40:08 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com>
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:40 UTC

On 4/17/2024 6:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/2024 4:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> No, just your identity.
>>
>> You hope. And upon which you bet your life.
>
> Well, if you don't tell the pollster who you are and only provide your
> viewpoint...

....and know who the *pollster* is, and do your interview in secret...

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<atropos-94BFCA.15564517042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222555&group=rec.arts.tv#222555

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:56:45 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:56 UTC

In article
<17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 4/17/2024 6:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article
> > <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
> > moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> >> You hope. And upon which you bet your life.
> >
> > Well, if you don't tell the pollster who you are and only provide your
> > viewpoint...
>
> ...and know who the *pollster* is, and do your interview in secret...

I've been polled plenty of times on the street and not once did I have
to do it in secret and not once did the pollster walk away knowing who I
was.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<uvpnpf$1sc1b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222561&group=rec.arts.tv#222561

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:59:41 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 23:59 UTC

On 4/17/24 2:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uvogqu$1jt55$9@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Except the people of Palestine-- all the 'innocents' we keep hearing so
>>> much about-- voted Hamas in and recent polling shows that they want
>>> Hamas to continue to run things in Gaza when it's all over.
>>>
>>> Sounds like they support Hamas just fine.
>>>
>> Last election where they elected Hamas was 2006. It's 2024 now.
>> Need any math help?
>
> ...and recent polling shows that they want Hamas to continue to run
> things in Gaza when it's all over.

Well, yeah. People who are at war will rally around their flag.

Thanks, Israel. They had the moral high ground, and then went on to
make most of what Hamas was saying true.

Another win for Bibi! Just like your orange buddy, all Bibi cares about
is staying in office and avoiding trial.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c74026a9c79aa3$207594$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222566&group=rec.arts.tv#222566

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 22:51:57 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-94BFCA.15564517042024@news.giganews.com>
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 02:51 UTC

On 4/17/2024 6:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/2024 6:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> Well, if you don't tell the pollster who you are and only provide your
>>> viewpoint...
>>
>> ...and know who the *pollster* is, and do your interview in secret...
>
> I've been polled plenty of times on the street and not once did I have
> to do it in secret and not once did the pollster walk away knowing who I
> was.

Afaik, you don't live in a rabidly religious war zone.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<bdqcnSr3fsRLE737nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222570&group=rec.arts.tv#222570

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 03:09:10 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 03:09 UTC

moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
> On 4/17/2024 6:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article
>> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
>> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> ...and know who the *pollster* is, and do your interview in secret...
>>
>> I've been polled plenty of times on the street and not once did I have
>> to do it in secret and not once did the pollster walk away knowing who I
>> was.
>
> Afaik, you don't live in a rabidly religious war zone.

No, that wasn't the reason the pollster had no idea who I was.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<cH2UN.71$%ZGd.24@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222580&group=rec.arts.tv#222580

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:01:44 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:01 UTC

On 4/17/24 7:49 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/16/24 3:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Traffic backed up for miles. Why don't the cops just drag them away
>> and arrest
>> them?
>>
>> https://x.com/trscoop/status/1779928676437565903
>>
>> Oh, yeah. It's San Francisco. Run by radical leftists. City officials are
>> probably cheering the protesters on and will give them a medal later.
>>
>> 'Memba when Chris Christie allowed a bridge to be blocked and we were
>> told it
>> was a national emergency and a crime against humanity? 'Cause I do.
>>
>> Once again we see that if your politics pass the ideological rigor of the
>> Left, you're allowed to do whatever you want.
>>

> Chris Christie was a governor using his power to punish another politician.
>
> Where the fuck is that even remotely similar to protestors?

I prefer to say Christie was throwing his weight around.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<9K2UN.72$%ZGd.24@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222581&group=rec.arts.tv#222581

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:04:52 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:04 UTC

On 4/17/24 7:52 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/16/24 8:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Because it took a while to cut the chains they had used to anchor
>>> themselves to the barrels full of concrete....
>>
>> Back in the day it took me only seconds to cut protesters loose from
>> chains
>> when they blocked motorcade routes.
>>

> ... and all day to whack off to it, I bet.

Interesting, it's almost as if dipshit is saying Secret Service people
follow a different set of rules than cops. It's very shocking. Not.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<2L2UN.73$%ZGd.16@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222582&group=rec.arts.tv#222582

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:05:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:05 UTC

On 4/17/24 7:54 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/16/24 8:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>>> Oh, I was under the impression that it was a huge crowd of people.
>>> Which would have explained why the cops didn't do anything since it's
>>> difficult to place hundreds or thousands of people under arrest.
>>> Didn't realize it was just a few people.

>>> Doesn't matter whether they support the protestors or not. They
>>> shouldn't be allowed to block traffic like that. It has the potential
>>> to put people's lives at risk. People who have nothing to do with what
>>> is happening in Gaza.
>>>
>>> Plus who the hell is going to pro-Hamas. Pro Palestine I understand as
>>> those are just people wanting to go about their lives like anyone
>>> else. Hamas , on the other hand, is very much a terrorist organization
>>> and should not be supported by anyone.
>>
>> Except the people of Palestine-- all the 'innocents' we keep hearing so
>> much about voted Hamas in and recent polling shows that they want
>> Hamas to
>> continue to run things in Gaza when the it's all over.
>>
>> Sounds like they support Hamas just fine.
>>

> Last election where they elected Hamas was 2006.  It's 2024 now.
> Need any math help?
>
> Yeah, they fucked up and lost their (nascent) democracy.
> Now do Republicans.

I'll rate that a 9.5 on the landing.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<q53UN.471$QhQd.145@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222584&group=rec.arts.tv#222584

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:29:41 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:29 UTC

On 4/17/24 5:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/2024 6:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> Well, if you don't tell the pollster who you are and only provide your
>>> viewpoint...
>>
>> ...and know who the *pollster* is, and do your interview in secret...
>
> I've been polled plenty of times

What you and the other white supremacists do for fun is none of our
business.

on the street

Wow, that is kinky. Was it troons?

and not once did I have
> to do it in secret and not once did the pollster walk away knowing who I
> was.

Poll off you fag.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<F73UN.472$QhQd.52@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222585&group=rec.arts.tv#222585

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:32:04 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:32 UTC

On 4/17/24 6:59 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/17/24 2:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <uvogqu$1jt55$9@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Last election where they elected Hamas was 2006. It's 2024 now.
>>> Need any math help?
>>
>> ...and recent polling shows that they want Hamas to continue to run
>> things in Gaza when it's all over.
>>

> Well, yeah.  People who are at war will rally around their flag.
>
> Thanks, Israel.  They had the moral high ground, and then went on to
> make most of what Hamas was saying true.
>
> Another win for Bibi!  Just like your orange buddy, all Bibi cares about
> is staying in office and avoiding trial.

It's almost as if he's too fucking stupid to know what "desperate times
call for desperate measures means." And the antecedent to the pronoun
"he" could be either Bibi or Twat.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c7505d9b14ed62$163298$3268579$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222589&group=rec.arts.tv#222589

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 02:49:05 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:49 UTC

On 4/17/24 6:59 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/17/24 2:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <uvogqu$1jt55$9@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Last election where they elected Hamas was 2006. It's 2024 now.
>>> Need any math help?
>>
>> ...and recent polling shows that they want Hamas to continue to run
>> things in Gaza when it's all over.
>>

> Well, yeah.  People who are at war will rally around their flag.
>
> Thanks, Israel.  They had the moral high ground, and then went on to
> make most of what Hamas was saying true.
>
> Another win for Bibi!  Just like your orange buddy, all Bibi cares about
> is staying in office and avoiding trial.

Ain't that the truth.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c750f75d087850$163304$3268579$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222595&group=rec.arts.tv#222595

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 03:00:06 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:00 UTC

On 4/17/24 1:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uvogqu$1jt55$9@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Except the people of Palestine-- all the 'innocents' we keep hearing so
>>> much about-- voted Hamas in and recent polling shows that they want
>>> Hamas to continue to run things in Gaza when it's all over.
>>>
>>> Sounds like they support Hamas just fine.
>>>
>> Last election where they elected Hamas was 2006. It's 2024 now.
>> Need any math help?
>
> ...and recent polling

Cite?

shows that they want Hamas to continue to run
> things in Gaza when it's all over.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<uvrho9$2bl3v$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222630&group=rec.arts.tv#222630

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:28:57 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:28 UTC

On 4/18/24 2:01 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/17/24 7:49 AM, FPP wrote:
>> On 4/16/24 3:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> Traffic backed up for miles. Why don't the cops just drag them away
>>> and arrest
>>> them?
>>>
>>> https://x.com/trscoop/status/1779928676437565903
>>>
>>> Oh, yeah. It's San Francisco. Run by radical leftists. City officials
>>> are
>>> probably cheering the protesters on and will give them a medal later.
>>>
>>> 'Memba when Chris Christie allowed a bridge to be blocked and we were
>>> told it
>>> was a national emergency and a crime against humanity? 'Cause I do.
>>>
>>> Once again we see that if your politics pass the ideological rigor of
>>> the
>>> Left, you're allowed to do whatever you want.
>>>

>> Chris Christie was a governor using his power to punish another
>> politician.
>>
>> Where the fuck is that even remotely similar to protestors?
>>

> I prefer to say Christie was throwing his weight around.

No way. That bridge would have collapsed.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<uvrhql$2bl3v$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222631&group=rec.arts.tv#222631

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:30:13 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:30 UTC

On 4/17/24 6:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/2024 4:57 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> No, just your identity.
>>
>> You hope. And upon which you bet your life.
>
> Well, if you don't tell the pollster who you are and only provide your
> viewpoint...

Because the pollster doesn't have your number?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222657&group=rec.arts.tv#222657

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:41:47 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-94BFCA.15564517042024@news.giganews.com> <17c74026a9c79aa3$207594$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <bdqcnSr3fsRLE737nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:41 UTC

On 4/17/2024 11:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>> On 4/17/2024 6:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> I've been polled plenty of times on the street and not once did I have
>>> to do it in secret and not once did the pollster walk away knowing who I
>>> was.
>>
>> Afaik, you don't live in a rabidly religious war zone.
>
> No, that wasn't the reason the pollster had no idea who I was.

But it's a reason you might not care, and be forthcoming.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<atropos-EDBE54.15013218042024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222661&group=rec.arts.tv#222661

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-94BFCA.15564517042024@news.giganews.com> <17c74026a9c79aa3$207594$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <bdqcnSr3fsRLE737nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:01:32 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:01 UTC

In article
<17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> On 4/17/2024 11:09 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

> >> Afaik, you don't live in a rabidly religious war zone.
> >
> > No, that wasn't the reason the pollster had no idea who I was.
>
> But it's a reason you might not care, and be forthcoming.

But if I did care, I wouldn't be.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c77ff914ec5a2b$16816$1416093$40d50a60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222664&group=rec.arts.tv#222664

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:21:30 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-94BFCA.15564517042024@news.giganews.com> <17c74026a9c79aa3$207594$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <bdqcnSr3fsRLE737nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-EDBE54.15013218042024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:21 UTC

On 4/18/2024 6:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> No, that wasn't the reason the pollster had no idea who I was.
>>
>> But it's a reason you might not care, and be forthcoming.
>
> But if I did care, I wouldn't be.

Well, the Gazans being polled *do* live in a rabidly religious war zone,
and so *won't* be forthcoming to a pollster outside of their immediate
family. You seem to be making my point.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<xNScnckyVd6EULz7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222683&group=rec.arts.tv#222683

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 01:47:05 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 01:47 UTC

moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
> On 4/18/2024 6:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article
>> <17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
>> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>> But it's a reason you might not care, and be forthcoming.
>>
>> But if I did care, I wouldn't be.
>
> Well, the Gazans being polled *do* live in a rabidly religious war zone,
> and so *won't* be forthcoming to a pollster outside of their immediate
> family. You seem to be making my point.

No, I'm talking about volunteering their identity. Not sure what you're
talking about.

Re: Pro-Hamas Protesters Block Golden Gate

<17c78e7815c199d5$48821$1425202$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222688&group=rec.arts.tv#222688

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:47:09 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <YC-dnU_bwqceUoP7nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <45mt1jlaape87smut5bnqgmbbrc39ba3np@4ax.com> <TwqdnTahxJoZgYL7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c6f06df3453148$950$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CFC2B8.11492117042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72bb49743e7f4$7435$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-F0198A.13574417042024@news.giganews.com> <17c72e0305dd306d$36254$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-CC9911.15192017042024@news.giganews.com> <17c73268ed9f48a8$36255$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-94BFCA.15564517042024@news.giganews.com> <17c74026a9c79aa3$207594$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <bdqcnSr3fsRLE737nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <atropos-EDBE54.15013218042024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com> <17c77ff914ec5a2b$16816$1416093$40d50a60@news.newsdemon.com> <xNScnckyVd6EULz7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>
From: nev...@nothere.com (moviePig)
 by: moviePig - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:47 UTC

On 4/18/2024 9:47 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:
>> On 4/18/2024 6:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <17c77dce41b58077$66966$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> But if I did care, I wouldn't be.
>>
>> Well, the Gazans being polled *do* live in a rabidly religious war zone,
>> and so *won't* be forthcoming to a pollster outside of their immediate
>> family. You seem to be making my point.
>
> No, I'm talking about volunteering their identity. Not sure what you're
> talking about.

Basically, I'm talking about the likelihood that family members are
instructed not to discuss politics, for fear of reprisal.