From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,,soc.culture.african.american,alt.tv.sitcom
Subject: Who the hell signed off on this Good Times reboot?!
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 04:34:40 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:34 UTC

On The Stephen A. Smith Show, Smith gives you his renowned point of view,
breaking barriers beyond the world of sports, and tackling pertinent issues
across entertainment, pop culture, society, business, and politics. Three
times a week, you'll hear his LIVE unfiltered opinions on the day's biggest
headlines as well as straight-shooting interviews with top celebrities,
game-changers, and thought leaders across the societal arena.

https://youtu.be/K7pZO4vvNkM?si=ka8LY0Ui6Usx8GUI

--
Let's go Brandon!