Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Subject: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 24 03:20:54 UTC
From: voi...@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 03:20 UTC

Palestinian civil defense discovered hundreds of bodies buried by
Israeli forces in a mass grave inside the complex of Khan Younis'
Nasser Medical Complex on Saturday.

Rescue workers said they had removed at least 200 bodies as of 12:00
pm local time on Sunday, and they estimated that at least another 200
remained, Middle East Eye reported.

"We found corpses without heads, bodies without skins, and some had
their organs stolen," the director-general of the Government Media
Office said in a statement shared by Quds News Network.

"Following the mass graves at Al-Shifa hospital, it looks like Israel
is a voracious death machine turning hospitals in Gaza into
graveyards."

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) withdrew from Khan Younis on April 7.
While they occupied the city, they stormed the Nasser Medical Complex
in February, arresting several doctors, damaging the structure with
shelling, and rendering it unable to function as a hospital.

Al Jazeera reporter Hani Mahmoud said the bodies found in the Nasser
grave included children, young men, and older women. Rescues said that
some of the bodies they found had been buried with their hands tied
behind their backs, according to Middle East Eye.

"Our teams continue their search and retrieval operations for the
remaining martyrs in the coming days as there are still a significant
number of them," Palestinian emergency services said in a statement
shared with Al Jazeera.

The news came as the U.S. House of Representatives voted on Saturday
to send another $26 billion to Israel, including for military aid.

"These mass graves are obvious evidence of genocide and the most
unthinkable war crimes. And yet, the House just signed off on $26
billion in weapons to fuel the genocidal Israeli military, while
Israel threatens a full scale ground invasion to massacre Palestinians
in Rafah," the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights said on social
media.

This is not the first mass grave that has been discovered near a Gaza
Strip hospital since Israel began its devastating bombardment and
invasion following Hamas' deadly October 7 attack on southern Israel.
When the IDF withdrew from the al-Shifa hospital earlier this month,
Palestinian journalist Hossam Shabat reported seeing hundreds of dead
bodies outside the hospital, many that had had their hands and legs
bound and their bodies run-over by bulldozers. Al Jazeera reported
that several mass graves were found near al-Shifa.

"Following the mass graves at Al-Shifa hospital, it looks like Israel
is a voracious death machine turning hospitals in Gaza into
graveyards. Wake up world!" Palestinian politician and activist Hanan
Ashrawi wrote on social media.

Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
Nasser grave.

"I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"

Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<v0dgh7$2vvg8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223145&group=rec.arts.tv#223145

Followup: rec.arts,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

void@invalid.noy wrote:

>Palestinian civil defense discovered hundreds of bodies buried by
>Israeli forces in a mass grave inside the complex of Khan Younis'
>Nasser Medical Complex on Saturday.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<v0e4s5$34l2f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223147&group=rec.arts.tv#223147

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Subject: Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's
Nasser Hospital
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:45:42 -0600
 by: Sharx335 - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:45 UTC

On 2024-04-24 9:20 p.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:

More Palestinian/Hamas lies.

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<v0ej8q$29l3$17@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223193&group=rec.arts.tv#223193

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Nasser Hospital
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 21:51:22 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 21:51 UTC

In article <v0e4s5$34l2f$1@dont-email.me>, Sharx335 <sharx35@telus.net> wrote:
>On 2024-04-24 9:20 p.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>
>More Palestinian/Hamas lies.

What a bunch of freak.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca