From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Trump Names Hunter Biden as His Running Mate so DOJ Will Stop Investigating Him
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 22:26:15 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 22:26 UTC

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-names-hunter-biden-as-his-running-mate-so-doj-will-stop-investigating-him

PALM BEACH, FL — Former President Donald Trump seemed to have outsmarted
federal prosecutors once again, as reports out of Mar-A-Lago indicated the
45th President and current 2024 candidate had chosen Joe Biden's son, Hunter,
as his running mate, leading the Department of Justice to halt all
investigations against Trump.

"It really is a brilliant, ‘4D chess' type of move," said disheveled political
analyst Steve Bannon after Trump made his announcement. "There's no way the
DOJ or the FBI will do any investigating when Hunter Biden is attached to the
campaign."

Unable to continue their quest against Trump, DOJ officials admitted defeat.
"It's over," said a source within the department. "We're not allowed to go
anywhere near Hunter Biden, so Trump and his campaign can now run roughshod.
Much like the women Hunter hires at night, our hands are tied."

At publishing time, new vice presidential candidate Hunter Biden, who had last
been seen passed out in an alley after a 3-day crack cocaine bender, was
unavailable for comment.

Re: Trump Names Hunter Biden as His Running Mate so DOJ Will Stop Investigating Him

<v0765r$1d32s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222969&group=rec.arts.tv#222969

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:24:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 02:24 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-names-hunter-biden-as-his-running-mate-so-doj-will-stop-investigating-him

The Babylon Bee is the national newspaper of record.

Re: Trump Names Hunter Biden as His Running Mate so DOJ Will Stop Investigating Him

<v078j4$1ddol$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222974&group=rec.arts.tv#222974

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Trump Names Hunter Biden as His Running Mate so DOJ Will Stop
Investigating Him
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 23:06:12 -0400
 by: FPP - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 03:06 UTC

On 4/22/24 6:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-names-hunter-biden-as-his-running-mate-so-doj-will-stop-investigating-him
>
> PALM BEACH, FL — Former President Donald Trump seemed to have outsmarted
> federal prosecutors once again, as reports out of Mar-A-Lago indicated the
> 45th President and current 2024 candidate had chosen Joe Biden's son, Hunter,
> as his running mate, leading the Department of Justice to halt all
> investigations against Trump.
>
> "It really is a brilliant, ‘4D chess' type of move," said disheveled political
> analyst Steve Bannon after Trump made his announcement. "There's no way the
> DOJ or the FBI will do any investigating when Hunter Biden is attached to the
> campaign."
>
> Unable to continue their quest against Trump, DOJ officials admitted defeat.
> "It's over," said a source within the department. "We're not allowed to go
> anywhere near Hunter Biden, so Trump and his campaign can now run roughshod.
> Much like the women Hunter hires at night, our hands are tied."
>
> At publishing time, new vice presidential candidate Hunter Biden, who had last
> been seen passed out in an alley after a 3-day crack cocaine bender, was
> unavailable for comment.

Babylon Bee. Almost as big a joke as the real Republicans.
Almost.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Trump Names Hunter Biden as His Running Mate so DOJ Will Stop Investigating Him

<v078kj$1ddol$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222975&group=rec.arts.tv#222975

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Investigating Him
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 23:06:59 -0400
 by: FPP - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 03:06 UTC

On 4/22/24 6:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-names-hunter-biden-as-his-running-mate-so-doj-will-stop-investigating-him
>
> PALM BEACH, FL — Former President Donald Trump seemed to have outsmarted
> federal prosecutors once again, as reports out of Mar-A-Lago indicated the
> 45th President and current 2024 candidate had chosen Joe Biden's son, Hunter,
> as his running mate, leading the Department of Justice to halt all
> investigations against Trump.
>
> "It really is a brilliant, ‘4D chess' type of move," said disheveled political
> analyst Steve Bannon after Trump made his announcement. "There's no way the
> DOJ or the FBI will do any investigating when Hunter Biden is attached to the
> campaign."
>
> Unable to continue their quest against Trump, DOJ officials admitted defeat.
> "It's over," said a source within the department. "We're not allowed to go
> anywhere near Hunter Biden, so Trump and his campaign can now run roughshod.
> Much like the women Hunter hires at night, our hands are tied."
>
> At publishing time, new vice presidential candidate Hunter Biden, who had last
> been seen passed out in an alley after a 3-day crack cocaine bender, was
> unavailable for comment.

Gee, if only Joe had raped somebody, he'd get half the conservative vote.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Trump Names Hunter Biden as His Running Mate so DOJ Will Stop Investigating Him

<aNKVN.19619$8tL7.17735@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222985&group=rec.arts.tv#222985

Investigating Him
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 04:00:54 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:00 UTC

On 4/22/24 5:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-names-hunter-biden-as-his-running-mate-so-doj-will-stop-investigating-him
>
> PALM BEACH, FL — Former President Donald Trump seemed to have outsmarted
> federal prosecutors once again, as reports out of Mar-A-Lago indicated the
> 45th President and current 2024 candidate had chosen Joe Biden's son, Hunter,
> as his running mate, leading the Department of Justice to halt all
> investigations against Trump.
>
> "It really is a brilliant, ‘4D chess' type of move," said disheveled political
> analyst Steve Bannon after Trump made his announcement. "There's no way the
> DOJ or the FBI will do any investigating when Hunter Biden is attached to the
> campaign."
>
> Unable to continue their quest against Trump, DOJ officials admitted defeat.
> "It's over," said a source within the department. "We're not allowed to go
> anywhere near Hunter Biden, so Trump and his campaign can now run roughshod.
> Much like the women Hunter hires at night, our hands are tied."
>
> At publishing time, new vice presidential candidate Hunter Biden, who had last
> been seen passed out in an alley after a 3-day crack cocaine bender, was
> unavailable for comment.

That's a fucking lie, he did it because of the dick pics.

Re: Trump Names Hunter Biden as His Running Mate so DOJ Will Stop Investigating Him

<v0g3ig$3lm56$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223222&group=rec.arts.tv#223222

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 04:30:42 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

>PALM BEACH, FL — Former President Donald Trump seemed to have outsmarted
>federal prosecutors once again, as reports out of Mar-A-Lago indicated the
>45th President and current 2024 candidate had chosen Joe Biden's son, Hunter,
>as his running mate, leading the Department of Justice to halt all
>investigations against Trump.
>
>"It really is a brilliant, ‘4D chess' type of move," said disheveled political
>analyst Steve Bannon after Trump made his announcement. "There's no way the
>DOJ or the FBI will do any investigating when Hunter Biden is attached to the
>campaign."
>
>Unable to continue their quest against Trump, DOJ officials admitted defeat.
>"It's over," said a source within the department. "We're not allowed to go
>anywhere near Hunter Biden, so Trump and his campaign can now run roughshod.
>Much like the women Hunter hires at night, our hands are tied."
>
>At publishing time, new vice presidential candidate Hunter Biden, who had last
>been seen passed out in an alley after a 3-day crack cocaine bender, was
>unavailable for comment.

Looks like you triggered "trotsky" with this one: Three rapidfire followups!

At least you told him this was a satire.

--
Let's go Brandon!