Happiness isn't having what you want, it's wanting what you have.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

SubjectAuthor
* College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereBTR1701
+* Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereAdam H. Kerman
|+* Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereBTR1701
||`- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're Theretrotsky
|+- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're Theredanny burstein
|`- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereUbiquitous
+- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereEGK
+* Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're Thereshawn
|+* Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereYour Name
||`- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're Thereshawn
|`- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereUbiquitous
+- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereUbiquitous
`* Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're Theretrotsky
 +* Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereFPP
 |`- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're Theretrotsky
 `- Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're ThereUbiquitous

1
College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<PrqdnaFUndW-Fbf7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223126&group=rec.arts.tv#223126

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:43:15 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:43 UTC

Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?

Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0e3e3$348jl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223128&group=rec.arts.tv#223128

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:21:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:21 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?

>Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12

The usual reason why dudes sign on to a cause is that they were
recruited by a hot babe they've convinced themselves that they stand a
chance at boinking. Has something changed about college?

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<695l2jla2af5rhitqg8db2labidg34qbsj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223133&group=rec.arts.tv#223133

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 13:39:27 -0400
 by: EGK - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:39 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:43:15 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>
>Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12

The KGB from the old Sovia Union used to call these people "useful idiots".
Not much has changed.

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<T8icnU7aSdKiDrf7nZ2dnZfqnPcAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223134&group=rec.arts.tv#223134

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:30:39 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:30 UTC

On Apr 25, 2024 at 10:21:07 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com>
wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>
>> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12
>
> The usual reason why dudes sign on to a cause is that they were
> recruited by a hot babe they've convinced themselves that they stand a
> chance at boinking. Has something changed about college?

Just shut up and pay their student loans.

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0e4rn$e6n$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223135&group=rec.arts.tv#223135

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:45:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:45 UTC

In <v0e3e3$348jl$1@dont-email.me> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> writes:

>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?

>>Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.

>>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12

>The usual reason why dudes sign on to a cause is that they were
>recruited by a hot babe they've convinced themselves that they stand a
>chance at boinking. Has something changed about college?

Hey, it's not just in college. That's how Zero Mostel
got suckered in "The Front"...
:wq

dannyb@panix.com

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<f26l2jtqktgkiqep4arch7ju3dpp8goeas@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223136&group=rec.arts.tv#223136

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 13:53:55 -0400
 by: shawn - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:53 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:43:15 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>
>Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>

>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12

I'll give them some benefit of doubt as they say they are from
Columbia and so don't know what the details of the protest at NYU.
Though why you would show up to join a protest when you don't know
just what they are protesting? I mean it is something to do but the
girl even says that she heard it was getting dangerous and yet she is
there.

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0ebd6$35gkt$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223165&group=rec.arts.tv#223165

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:37:10 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:37 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

>Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>
>https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4

There's a reason they're called "useful idiots".

--
"Imagine what we can do next. Four more years. Pause."

-- Joe Biden

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0ebgj$35gkt$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223166&group=rec.arts.tv#223166

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:38:59 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:38 UTC

In article <v0e3e3$348jl$1@dont-email.me>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:

>The usual reason why dudes sign on to a cause is that they were
>recruited by a hot babe they've convinced themselves that they stand a
>chance at boinking. Has something changed about college?

There was an IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA ep about that, but it was for
an abortion protest, which I guess makes sense since it won't matter if she
gets pregnant.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0enpv$38qbj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223196&group=rec.arts.tv#223196

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:08:48 +1200
 by: Your Name - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 23:08 UTC

On 2024-04-25 17:53:55 +0000, shawn said:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:43:15 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>>
>> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12
>>

> I'll give them some benefit of doubt as they say they are from
> Columbia and so don't know what the details of the protest at NYU.
> Though why you would show up to join a protest when you don't know
> just what they are protesting? I mean it is something to do but the
> girl even says that she heard it was getting dangerous and yet she is
> there.

Nothing has changed. There has always been far too many morons who go
to university because they're simply too lazy to do anything actually
useful, and don't even bother to go to classes much of the time. They
just waste everybody else's time (and in some cases money) for a few
years. Then, if they do manage to actually graduate, they expect to be
paid more in their future jobs simply because they have a degree, even
when that degree has absolutely nothing to do with the job. :-\

Apparently some of them are protesting about the universities taking
funding from Israel ... and if the unversities actually stopped taking
that money, then the same morons would be out protesting again about
the sudden huge increase in their student fees.

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<j1ql2j9eua3u42o8ncs0hqj5csstau1alt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223197&group=rec.arts.tv#223197

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:34:42 -0400
 by: shawn - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 23:34 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:08:48 +1200, Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com>
wrote:

>On 2024-04-25 17:53:55 +0000, shawn said:
>> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:43:15 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>>>
>>> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12
>>>

>> I'll give them some benefit of doubt as they say they are from
>> Columbia and so don't know what the details of the protest at NYU.
>> Though why you would show up to join a protest when you don't know
>> just what they are protesting? I mean it is something to do but the
>> girl even says that she heard it was getting dangerous and yet she is
>> there.
>
>Nothing has changed. There has always been far too many morons who go
>to university because they're simply too lazy to do anything actually
>useful, and don't even bother to go to classes much of the time. They
>just waste everybody else's time (and in some cases money) for a few
>years. Then, if they do manage to actually graduate, they expect to be
>paid more in their future jobs simply because they have a degree, even
>when that degree has absolutely nothing to do with the job. :-\
>
>Apparently some of them are protesting about the universities taking
>funding from Israel ... and if the unversities actually stopped taking
>that money, then the same morons would be out protesting again about
>the sudden huge increase in their student fees.

And as I heard just a few minutes ago it seems that in some of these
case like in Texas the laws don't allow the universities to do what
the protestors want. So they can protest all they want but without
changing state law the university will continue to stay invested in
Israel.

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<17c9c60c59560b9c$8438$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223203&group=rec.arts.tv#223203

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:08:17 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:08 UTC

On 4/25/24 11:43 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>
> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12

No balls alert. Now tell us how MAGA election deniers "protesting"
Trump's resounding election loss.

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<17c9c66b3cf6b4f3$8442$1354752$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223207&group=rec.arts.tv#223207

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:15:05 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:15 UTC

On 4/25/24 12:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 25, 2024 at 10:21:07 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com>
> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>>
>>> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> The usual reason why dudes sign on to a cause is that they were
>> recruited by a hot babe they've convinced themselves that they stand a
>> chance at boinking. Has something changed about college?
>
> Just shut up and pay their student loans.

Just shut up and donate to Trump's campaign so he can pay his legal
bills. You're a worthless motherfucking hypocrite with no balls. Are
we clear on this?

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0g58c$3lm56$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223229&group=rec.arts.tv#223229

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 04:30:45 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:43:15 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>>
>>Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>
>I'll give them some benefit of doubt as they say they are from
>Columbia and so don't know what the details of the protest at NYU.
>Though why you would show up to join a protest when you don't know
>just what they are protesting? I mean it is something to do but the
>girl even says that she heard it was getting dangerous and yet she is there.

Leftists routinely hire rent-a-mobs for protests.
I've seen manhy many mnay show up at the capital
with no clue why.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0iiqh$a6jb$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223284&group=rec.arts.tv#223284

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 06:08:17 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:08 UTC

On 4/26/24 4:08 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/25/24 11:43 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>>
>> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12
>>

> No balls alert.  Now tell us how MAGA election deniers "protesting"
> Trump's resounding election loss.

If only those protesters would have beaten a few cops and gouged their
eyes out. Then he would have given them a pass...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<17ca1f07d9408dbf$175338$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223286&group=rec.arts.tv#223286

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 06:18:46 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:18 UTC

On 4/27/24 5:08 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/26/24 4:08 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> On 4/25/24 11:43 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>>>
>>> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12
>>

>> No balls alert.  Now tell us how MAGA election deniers "protesting"
>> Trump's resounding election loss.
>>

> If only those protesters would have beaten a few cops and gouged their
> eyes out.  Then he would have given them a pass...

No doubt.

Re: College Protesters Don't Even Know Why They're There

<v0t94v$34d8p$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223607&group=rec.arts.tv#223607

Followup: alt.test
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 04:30:45 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 1 May 2024 08:30 UTC

gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 4/25/24 11:43 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> Moron 1: Why are we protesting here?
>>
>> Moron 2: I wish I were more educated.

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1783536779167166465/pu/vid/avc1/478x270/OgeBdgGPKACEhuwO.mp4?tag=12
>
>No balls alert.

Ad hominem noted.
Projection noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make, "trotsky".

--
Let's go Brandon!