Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

SubjectAuthor
* The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleBTR1701
+* Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleUbiquitous
|`* Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggleanim8rfsk
| `- Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleUbiquitous
+- Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleRhino
`* Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleFPP
 `* Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleBTR1701
  +- Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggletrotsky
  `* Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleFPP
   `* Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleBTR1701
    `- Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail BoondoggleFPP

1
The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<7dqcnVRR5PJnP7f7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223152&group=rec.arts.tv#223152

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 18:37:46 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 18:37 UTC

Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed rail
system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was seized via
eminent domain.

Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that was
awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got federal grant
funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.

Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted to do the
construction work. The developer also purchases the land from Feinstein using
federal grants.

The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same land
three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the Pelosi and
Feinstein families.

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<v0ebnu$35gkt$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223167&group=rec.arts.tv#223167

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.simpsons
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:42:53 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:42 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:

>Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed rail
>system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was seized via
>eminent domain.
>
>Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
>Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that was
>awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got federal grant
>funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.
>
>Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted to do
>the construction work. The developer also purchases the land from Feinstein
>using federal grants.
>
>The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same land
>three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the Pelosi and
>Feinstein families.

MONORAIL!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<843443561.735771491.390581.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223181&group=rec.arts.tv#223181

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.simpsons
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:14:29 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 21:14 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> atropos@mac.com wrote:
>
>> Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed rail
>> system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was seized via
>> eminent domain.
>>
>> Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
>> Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that was
>> awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got federal grant
>> funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.
>>
>> Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted to do
>> the construction work. The developer also purchases the land from Feinstein
>> using federal grants.
>>
>> The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same land
>> three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the Pelosi and
>> Feinstein families.
>
> MONORAIL!

As seen on The Simpsons, based on the true story of George Takei’s crimes
in Phoenix with ValScam.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<20240425172522.00000b58@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223189&group=rec.arts.tv#223189

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:25:22 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 21:25 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 18:37:46 +0000
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed
> rail system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was
> seized via eminent domain.
>
> Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
> Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that
> was awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got
> federal grant funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.
>
> Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted
> to do the construction work. The developer also purchases the land
> from Feinstein using federal grants.
>
> The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same
> land three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the
> Pelosi and Feinstein families.

Dagnabit, how do you expect the Pelosis and Feinsteins to get rich if
you keep them from working the system?

--
Rhino

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<v0g5d1$3lm56$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223230&group=rec.arts.tv#223230

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.simpsons
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 04:30:46 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> MONORAIL!
>
>As seen on The Simpsons, based on the true story of George Takei's crimes
>in Phoenix with ValScam.

And the name changed to protect the guilty.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<v0iims$a6jb$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223283&group=rec.arts.tv#223283

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 06:06:19 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:06 UTC

On 4/25/24 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed rail
> system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was seized via
> eminent domain.
>
> Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
> Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that was
> awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got federal grant
> funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.
>
> Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted to do the
> construction work. The developer also purchases the land from Feinstein using
> federal grants.
>
> The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same land
> three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the Pelosi and
> Feinstein families.

Were any laws broken? If not, what's your problem?

Oh... and Feinstein is dead.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<atropos-E2313D.11013127042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223302&group=rec.arts.tv#223302

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:01:31 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:01 UTC

In article <v0iims$a6jb$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/25/24 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> > Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed
> > rail system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was
> > seized via eminent domain.
> >
> > Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
> > Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that was
> > awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got federal grant
> > funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.
> >
> > Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted to do
> > the construction work. The developer also purchases the land from
> > Feinstein using federal grants.
> >
> > The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same land
> > three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the Pelosi and
> > Feinstein families.

> Were any laws broken? If not, what's your problem?

EFFA: It's okay to fuck the taxpayer good and hard so long as you're a
lawmaker and can make what you do legal. Oh, and you're a Democrat.
Republicans are criminals if they do this sort of thing but not
Democrats.

> Oh... and Feinstein is dead.

Her family isn't.

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<17ca6a12a818d13a$150468$4052113$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223343&group=rec.arts.tv#223343

Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 05:13:56 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:13 UTC

On 4/27/24 1:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v0iims$a6jb$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/25/24 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed
>>> rail system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was
>>> seized via eminent domain.
>>>
>>> Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
>>> Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that was
>>> awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got federal grant
>>> funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.
>>>
>>> Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted to do
>>> the construction work. The developer also purchases the land from
>>> Feinstein using federal grants.
>>>
>>> The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same land
>>> three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the Pelosi and
>>> Feinstein families.
>
>> Were any laws broken? If not, what's your problem?
>
> EFFA: It's okay to fuck the taxpayer good and hard so long as you're a
> lawmaker and can make what you do legal. Oh, and you're a Democrat.
> Republicans are criminals if they do this sort of thing but not
> Democrats.

Pull yourself up by the dick straps and stop whining.

>> Oh... and Feinstein is dead.
>
> Her family isn't.

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<v0oap1$1pqje$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223415&group=rec.arts.tv#223415

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 10:27:45 -0400
 by: FPP - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 14:27 UTC

On 4/27/24 2:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v0iims$a6jb$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/25/24 2:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> Nancy Pelosi's husband buys land with federal grants for a high speed
>>> rail system from Sacramento to San Diego. Land he couldn't buy was
>>> seized via eminent domain.
>>>
>>> Pelosi's husband sells the land purchased with federal funds to Diane
>>> Feinstein's husband, who has an ownership stake in the company that was
>>> awarded the contract to build the train system, and who got federal grant
>>> funds to purchase it from Pelosi's husband.
>>>
>>> Feinstein then sells the land to the actual developer sub-contracted to do
>>> the construction work. The developer also purchases the land from
>>> Feinstein using federal grants.
>>>
>>> The taxpayers of California and the United States purchased the same land
>>> three different times, resulting in millions in profit for the Pelosi and
>>> Feinstein families.
>
>> Were any laws broken? If not, what's your problem?
>
> EFFA: It's okay to fuck the taxpayer good and hard so long as you're a
> lawmaker and can make what you do legal. Oh, and you're a Democrat.
> Republicans are criminals if they do this sort of thing but not
> Democrats.
>
>> Oh... and Feinstein is dead.
>
> Her family isn't.

Mitch McConnel said if it isn't against the law, the Constitution, it's
A-OK.

Who are we to contradict Mitch?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<atropos-144FF3.11132429042024@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223438&group=rec.arts.tv#223438

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 11:13:24 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:13 UTC

In article <v0oap1$1pqje$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/27/24 2:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <v0iims$a6jb$3@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Were any laws broken? If not, what's your problem?
> >
> > EFFA: It's okay to fuck the taxpayer good and hard so long as you're a
> > lawmaker and can make what you do legal. Oh, and you're a Democrat.
> > Republicans are criminals if they do this sort of thing but not
> > Democrats.
> >
> >> Oh... and Feinstein is dead.
> >
> > Her family isn't.
> >

> Mitch McConnel said if it isn't against the law, the Constitution, it's
> A-OK.
>
> Who are we to contradict Mitch?

Good to see you're all in with the politicians, the Lying Class. Suits
you.

Re: The Corruption Behind California's High-Speed Rail Boondoggle

<v0pcep$21n0s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223464&group=rec.arts.tv#223464

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 20:02:33 -0400
 by: FPP - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 00:02 UTC

On 4/29/24 2:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v0oap1$1pqje$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/27/24 2:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> EFFA: It's okay to fuck the taxpayer good and hard so long as you're a
>>> lawmaker and can make what you do legal. Oh, and you're a Democrat.
>>> Republicans are criminals if they do this sort of thing but not
>>> Democrats.

>>> Her family isn't.
>>>

>> Mitch McConnel said if it isn't against the law, the Constitution, it's
>> A-OK.
>>
>> Who are we to contradict Mitch?
>
> Good to see you're all in with the politicians, the Lying Class. Suits
> you.

Goose. Gander.

You worked for those people, didn't you? That government teat was
pretty sweet, wasn't it?

You certainly sucked at it long enough...