From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, alt.tv, can.general, soc.culture.canada, can.motss, alt.tv.voice-artists
Subject: Canadian RAM truck ad voice bim/bifT
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 01:33:30 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 04:03 UTC

The (male form) individual who voices the RAM truck
ads, at least on Canadian television, from my
matchmaking ability, is two-spirit bim/bifT, and
thus would be attractive to everyone, though they
are less than optimally sexually compatible with
straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to

Re: Canadian RAM truck ad voice bim/bifT

<0001HW.2BDCB23700D0FB5870000536638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223276&group=rec.arts.tv#223276

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, alt.tv, can.general, soc.culture.canada, can.motss, alt.tv.voice-artists
Subject: Re: Canadian RAM truck ad voice bim/bifT
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 01:40:31 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 04:10 UTC

On Apr 27, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BDCB09200D098AB70000536638F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The (male form) individual who voices the RAM truck
> ads, at least on Canadian television, from my
> matchmaking ability, is two-spirit bim/bifT, and
> thus would be attractive to everyone, though they
> are less than optimally sexually compatible with
> straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F.

Oops, if a split into 55 species has indeed occurred he
would no longer be attractive to those not now in his
species, but they should remember past attraction.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

Re: Canadian RAM truck ad voice bim/bifT

<0001HW.2BDCB96A00D2504970000536638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223277&group=rec.arts.tv#223277

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, alt.tv, can.general, soc.culture.canada, can.motss, alt.tv.voice-artists
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 02:11:14 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 04:41 UTC

On Apr 27, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2BDCB09200D098AB70000536638F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The (male form) individual who voices the RAM truck
> ads, at least on Canadian television, from my
> matchmaking ability, is two-spirit bim/bifT, and
> thus would be attractive to everyone, though they
> are less than optimally sexually compatible with
> straight-type-1-M and straight-type-1-F.

Some define two-spirit as the same as transgendered
but I do not.

Transgendered has a male or female sexual harmonic
in the body of the opposite sex.

Two-spirit has both a male and female harmonic.

I think that some indigenous people use the same
definition as I do.

For more detail on my Eight Sexual Harmonics theory see
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html .

Though I label transgendered with a T to indicate that
they are in the body of the opposite sex, really e.g.
bifT is the same harmonic as bif, so there are only
eight harmonics, not sixteen.

One example of a four-spirit is Doja Cat, who is
bif/straight-type-2-F/gayT/straight-type-1-MT.

So she is quite compatible with bims (males
attracted to both genders) as long as she
is not projecting her straight-type-1-MT
sexual harmonic.

But she would be more compatible with a two-spirit
bim/straight-type-1-FT .

An example of one is Robert Cray's current bass
player Richard Cousins. He may be a bit
older than her, but that shouldn't matter as
much after the sudden evolution.