How wonderful opera would be if there were no singers.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Best 10 online poets?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Best 10 online poets?Jordy C
`- Re: Best 10 online poets?General-Zod

1
Re: Best 10 online poets?

<fab17466-17f0-4512-984f-e25b90f8d83cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223364&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#223364

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 00:34:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Best 10 online poets?
From: holumbu...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 07:34 UTC

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Best 10 online poets?

<118261f3565ba1f4ec419db4ae04e228@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=246804&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#246804

Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 21:15:34 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <32288$42559b6b$18d62363$12358@KNOLOGY.NET> <31395$4255dc09$18d62363$17763@KNOLOGY.NET> <MPG.1cbfad63cfe6109398a92c@news-60.giganews.com> <1112990170.076372.170460@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> <8f13942e-2d41-4832-8195-f0575eda21cbn@googlegroups.com> <ffb7cdb8-9963-4721-94a0-04d5cc604012n@googlegroups.com> <XnsACA6E73F4C9A1stillnolawsuitedmo@208.90.168.18> <193acdb4-f467-403e-97a5-9536ab4a5530n@googlegroups.com> <660349a3-6188-4d3d-ba01-ed057d692020n@googlegroups.com> <b574bb43-6d02-4222-90a2-66d1fa66068fn@googlegroups.com> <ffb27c9c-df19-4241-8a21-7989ae8ba9ccn@googlegroups.com> <8e08e06c-3162-46a7-a370-e726b361db35n@googlegroups.com> <1fa7d34156b754bc6b4b8a0609a62c38@news.novabbs.com> <04c9cdd2-ef63-4949-80af-de9a2e2582ccn@googlegroups.com> <fab17466-17f0-4512-984f-e25b90f8d83cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 21:15 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> [...]

Indeed..!